Reunion Of Past Idol Group Members On Mbc Come To Play

Guest coffeebeanie

AHHHH best episode ever! Totallly brought back memories. I so remember when gayo shows didn't allow them to dye their hair and wear accessories. They had so many rules.

When they did the dance....brought back all the fond memories of learning HOT dance moves...haha.

But definitely those were the top 6 groups during that time.

I can't wait for next week's episode. It looks good! Like when they asked if they've gone out with another member of a group! OOO!!

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been waiting for this~! ^^* It finally came out <3 Just watched a few parts (the rest got removed) and it's bringing back old memories like crazy. But I'm seriously loving it so far - it's so funny, lol. Nothing can beat the time of these six idol groups of the late 90's. I love the members they chose for this episode b/c these members know how to talk on TV, xD Eugene and Juhyun look so gorgeous and all four guys are looking great. This episode was so worth waiting for. But the whole episode is getting removed now (which ticks me off b/c I want to finish it right now), so I think I'll have to wait until the video/DVD comes out at our local store and get it from there to watch it at home. Unless another uploader puts it up before then b/c waiting for the video/DVD means having to wait another two weeks or so. I want to finish it~! >.< And reading chrissejin's post - it looks like there's a second part as well? Whoo~! This is too good.

Guest jerrybabie26

its aired already!!!

been waiting for this...

ji won... wannie and eugune ^^

ah... havent had the chance to watch it yet.

hopefully i'll still catch it when i get home... before they're all removed....

Guest jiwonz1004

def was THE BEST episode ever (and i regularly watch Come to Play) all the guests def looked like they were having fun looking back in the past

i seriously giggled like a lil schoolgirl watching all the old clips and dance routines---such good memories and kinda makes you realize how GREAT kpop music was back then (even if half of them all lipsynced)

Guest 1wawa3

Yay! It aired! Woohoo!

I really wish someone would sub this episode. haha

I think it's one of the BEST episode ever.

I'm still watching the episode. Halfway through.

I cannot wait to watch the second part. Should be fun!

i think, by far, this was the best Nohl Luh Wah episode i've seen in the past year or two!!

it was hilarious!

whoever thought about having these guys as guests is brilliant!!!

I finally finished it~! <3 Thanks to the uploaders. And OMG - I loved every moment of it. The talks, the flashbacks (I cracked up so hard when it was g.o.d's turn and we saw the old Taewoo, xD), etc. It felt good to hear the old songs again - especially g.o.d's songs <3 I'll never get tired of them. I got all nostalgic throughout the episode b/c it brought back old memories and I was such a hardcore FinKL fan growing up. And I loved hearing Dongwan's stories - our lovable Shinhwa always seems to have a good story, xD HeeJun talked a lot too, haha. I'm so glad they made this episode; it was nice to go back to the days of these six groups - I miss each and every one of them. And I seriously cannot wait for the second part. Who went out w/ who?! I'm very curious >.< Jin's name kept coming up in the preview, ROFL. But we'll soon see ~ ^^*

Guest Jamieâ„¢

wow sounds awesome. I hope someone subs it :D

I didn't get into kpop until like 04, so I never got to know about HOT, SES, Finkl etc

I used to be like super obsessed with Shinhwa though xD

Can't wait to hear them talk about who went out with who =P

Guest mechant-lapin

I still can't believe that people once considered stylish those type of hair. I remember seeing people with these hairs in asianavenue. I now know where they got their inspiration from.

nice videos.

Archived