Megan Fox Recent Photoshoots

Guest dontstopdamusiq

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest eastsea_sarang

i remember her in those early mary kate and ashley movies.i thought she was STUNNING..

but now, she just looks kind of gross.she's hot, but at the same time...unappealing?

Guest HeartOnHerSleeve

Haha! The fox. Like Megan "Fox". Just kidding. =_=;; Since no one else pointed it out.

She's beautiful but I think she's way gorgeous in Transformers and Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen (or something like that)

Guest White Star

she is beautiful in the pic.... however...they fail to covey her essense.... with a face and body like her....she has to be careful choosing her image and roles....certain career choices can sperate you from low rated playboy-actress-wannabe from a listed celeb. she has potential....now lets just see if she's smart enough....

Guest valley girl

those make up makes her 10 years older than her age come on honey you just 22 but how come your face looks like late 29 or early 30.. i likes her style in transformer

Guest I.♥_Y0U ;)

I think her pictures from Seventeen turned out bad. But the first three pictures, GORGEOUS. I think she might be the most beautiful woman I ever saw =)

Guest advent

hmmmm she looks hot, but is it just me or is she tryin to channel angelina jolie? cause she really looks like her in some of these pix! hmm but dont get me wrong she looks stunning, but still :unsure:

Guest m1ntytea

what?! D: Noeessss Megan Fox needs to gain some freaking weight T^T she looks like angelina jolie/hillary duff now D: its too skinny and she was so pretty when she had more weight on her =[[

Archived