Sing It! Karaoke Ventrilo!

Guest SweetsLove

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Chooniex

That was fun! My computer totally died on me though and I was too lazy to get back on haha

plus the Olympics are on! Can't wait for next time.

Guest SweetsLove

Thnx evryone for joining and singing tonight <3

I had a little emotional break down =D but its okay. I'm back to normal (:

SIK will also be tomorrow` just stay tuned =]

Guest SweetsLove

NEXT SIK SESSION:

August 29th 2008 - 10:00am - 1:00pm -Co-host: Sign up

August 29th 2008 - 5/6/7/8pm - 8/9/10/11/12pm (undecided!) - Co-host: Sign up

Guest xxzone2zonexx

YAY! I have no work that DAy :D haven't karaoked on SIK for a while :D I hope you do a night one also :D but its understandbable if u can't :D

Guest SweetsLove

Lol I do have one at night :P if you read right under that, it's undecided but there will be one.

I'm glad you guys miss it haha ^_____^~

Guest shenrou

the people at skype are really stupid thats for sure,why stop a great service..oh well we will have to move elsewhere.

edited i cant do co-hostin at the moment cuz of personal probs

oh wow... the people's replies are not so pretty... seriously... why the heck are they shutting the thing down? pfft. bogus! >______<;;;

ventrilo? that only takes up to 8 people per room that you make.... it's mostly for gamers... ]=

Guest Crispy

I have a Vent server that you guys can use temporarily. I'm global admin on it, so I can make you a channel and give you channel admin.

PM me if you're interested.

P.S. it's a Kpop server (well, more like BoA server), and not gaming.

Guest dailypanda!

Yay for SiK being back! I've been so bored these past few days haha.

Gah, Skype is total bs. They are jealous of our amazingness and want to ruin our fun =p

Vent sounds like it would be ok, but I like Justin's suggestion better. Paltalk ftw =p

Guest SweetsLove

I have servers myself that I'm admin of so thanks for your offer Crispy =)

Vent's actually pretty user friendly and the quality is good. There is also no lag, only lag based on the individual user..

I duno I'll think about it, as for now, lets enjoy are last couple SIK's with skypecast!~

@Justin I'll look into Paltalk~

Guest shenrou

yeah wendy refer to my pm's for details on why i cannot do sik anymore..so someone will have to record it from now on...

im sorry the people that look forward to hearing the mp3's but due to personal reasons i cannot do them anymore.

Guest shenrou

forget wat i said above,im still doing the recordings ,its not fair for ppl who like to listen after as well..

sorry soompiers,im not leaving sik ,i will be back today on the early one and the late one too ,definitly...

wendy your a great person thank u..

and to the person that hurt my feelings ,im still doing sik if your there or if you are not there..

Guest SweetsLove

^ I'm glad Justin~ <3

OH and I'm not sure if i'm doing SIK until 1pm yet.. I have to go back to school shopping LOLOL :P

Archived