Sm Entertainment - Global Auditions [2008]

Riri

IF we get into the second round.... can we sing the same song from the 1st round??

aWWwww... i'm so so so nervous now... dieting.. singing.. n all the dancing.. ARRGggg... anyone wanna meet up 1st??? i'm from malaysia.. so i think the audition is in KL.. anyone?? plss..

They may ask you to sing more than one song, if you do get into a situation where they ask you to sing more then its best to sing another song not the same as this will show your versatility and range.

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

can we do more than one category? or do we have to only do one?

yes, refer to the 'FAQ' section on the first post of the first page for more info about the category choices ^_^

can anyone give the the address to both the LA auditions & the OC auditions ?

The venue addresses for the auditions has not been released yet as SM is still confirming the dates and venues, the first post will be updated once addresses are known ^^

Guest CtlunatC

!! :D

ppl say the freestyle is only 30 seconds, but from my experience, it was way longer than 30 seconds!!! it felt like forever XD like maybe one minute or so? or do i just feel like its long cuz i was too nervous... !!

and ppl could move around last year, but honestly, i think it just created chaos.. ppl trying to get in front of others and go right up to the camera... i think its better if they just let ppl dance in their spots maybe like up and down.. but not moving all over the place and blocking ppl...

last year at ny one room didnt have freestyling. you could only dance if you signed up for dancing. ( which was stupid of me not to) and the rooms were pretty cramped. if a girl signed up for dancing, everyone had to like move to a corner for her to have room

Guest VindictusDame

EXCUSE ME, WILL THEY COME TO MALAYSIA THIS YEAR??????? I WOULD LIKE TO JOIN IN THE FUN IF THEY EVER COME...!!

And I saw SM Eversing contest in SM website... What's that all about? It's in Korean, so I don't really understand anything . Here's the link : http://ch.gomtv.com/210

Sorry I don't know where to ask bout eversing but here. Hope y'all don't mind ^^

Guest babybear2

Oh God i wanna go.

Hope my mom would let meh.

The first auditions is next month. But call backs... what are we supposed to do then? Go to Korea? LMAO.

Where in those cities are audition held. do you know?

IM EXCITED.

Guest babybear2

ughh.. really?

But i got school.....

GRRR. that is a bad thing.

Wait exotsiax13 u live in the us? what are you planning to do? you got school too dun u?

Guest babybear2

Awww you are so lucky.

I cant believe your parents would allow you.

My mom probably would KILL me.

But then i can try to guilt her into it.

Guest babybear2

awwww.

Moms usually would let you.

My mom is actually considering.

OMO.

HA.

Btw you are really cute. I saw your picture in the thread.

<3 you got BIG eyes.

Guest stacynsungmin

wow rebecca you sound so confident about your plan!!

I have the same plan too! are your parents seriouosly gonna agree?

I am having so much trouble convincing my mom!

feels like if I go she would disown me since its during school

i'm not confident at all T^T it's a very close call

i doubt it'll happen now that my SAT class thing

is on the 28th ... i don't know i think i'll just send

them clips instead.

but i'm still crossing my fingers hoping that i'll

go

-Rebecca

Guest Haight

Oki so how about my mom said I could go to the NY auditions for my b-day, 18th ><, which is Sept. 30th but the thing is I think its an awesome opportunity but I'm not even asian..and I heard that even though non asians try out only asians get a call back...so wouldnt it be pointless...plz tell me what you think ^^

..i figure id jump in on the mom talk lol

Guest flyaway.

^^ To be honest, I do think they generally prefer Asians.

But I don't think that should stop you from going.

Anything can happen, you know?

You can be first (insert ethnicity) to debut in Korea. =)

EDIT*

Oh what the heck? Why do I keep topping pages in here?

Guest fuzzyrum

Yes, you can register on the day of.

And it doesn't matter whether or not you do an email registration.

It makes no difference really. Haha.

I sent one just for the heck of it though and I got a reply (most likely automated) this afternoon.

thnx!

lol i guess i'll do both.

Archived