Sm Entertainment - Global Auditions [2008]

Riri

Guest jocilyn

Hey, I was wondering.. how do you know if you make it or not? Do they e-mail saying yes or no? Or do they just contact the people who made it? =/

And if you did, do they contact you through phone or e-mail? Sorry so many questions.. I'm just curious.

they send you the email and call you. they mite possibly send mail =D

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sinfully_blissful

I was reading the comments ealier & ... yea i have so many questions....

1. if you don't make it, do they still email you?

2. how long do they take for the acceptance/rejection email?

3. if you don't get a callback on the spot or the day after, could you still get accepted like a month later?

&& last but not least:

4. does the judges' expressons and reactions always determine if you got in?

Early thanks to anyone who took their time reading & answering! really appreciate it =]

Guest jocilyn

I was reading the comments ealier & ... yea i have so many questions....

1. if you don't make it, do they still email you?

2. how long do they take for the acceptance/rejection email?

3. if you don't get a callback on the spot or the day after, could you still get accepted like a month later?

&& last but not least:

4. does the judges' expressons and reactions always determine if you got in?

Early thanks to anyone who took their time reading & answering! really appreciate it =]

1. i don't know if they email you but its unlikely they will; because their busy or whatsoever.

2. It takes 4 weeks.

3. yeah you can. they send you the email in around 4 weeks. almost no one gets it on the spot. unless their ahmazing

Guest happy619

iono how sm works but for most companies it states on their site up 2 to 3 weeks and usually they do not contact those who go rejected, becuz if u dont get a response at those given time u automaically got rejected. But i do not how Sm works.

Guest nikkixtan

hey does anyone know if they will be going to malaysia for the auditions???

im dying for an audition ):

oh! GD LUCK TO THOSE WHO ARE AUDITIONING

hey does anyone know if they will be going to malaysia for the auditions???

im dying for an audition ):

oh! GD LUCK TO THOSE WHO ARE AUDITIONING

LOL~!! well, i was thinking of asking that too and then .. i came in here and saw u .. hahaha~~ u from malaysia too? ... hopefully they'll come this year >.< or at least a country nearby malaysia .. lol

i've sent them a mail few days back asking about whether there'll be any audition in asia, but i haven't got any reply .. lol, let's just pray hard ^^

This is my (very late) goodluck to everyone who is auditioning, waiting to get contacted or preparing for the next round ;)

I was supposed to update the first post but gosh school -_-. And besides, theres plenty of help on soompi anyway XP

• 2 weeks later...
Guest aznflip13

wah!! i'm so nervous! can someone help me out?!

i'm going to the toronto one this saturday..

and i've jst sent my application jst now.. (which is two days b4 the day)

i've got a lot of question running through my mind though..

i've accidentally sent two emails of my application.. do they mind that or something??

and is it true that you must send scanned photos???

i don't have any recent photos.. all i have are the ones taken by my webcam and my cellphone??

will they not accept my application??

i was applying for dancing with my other two friends (so that makes us a group)..

and i included them in my application..

wah!! i'm really messed up ryt now..

i'm so nervous..

will they give a reply or something..

and how will u get ur number thingy??

do they give it to u when u get there?

or do they email it back to you??

*breathe in* *breathe out*

^ lol, chill .. don't b so tension XD ... well, the email application is not very important actually .. they'll still accept u even u walk in last minute (before the registration ends) at the audition day .. lol, so if they didn't reply ... just go anyway, and register ... they won't give out numbers through email, they'll give you on the audition day itself after u passed them ur registration form ^^ good luck

Archived