FLCL

Guest Foreversky

Guest Foreversky
??
FLCL.jpg
LOL Whats the deal with this anime? Throughout the whole entrie series (6) my jaw was like hitting the floor... i was sooo confused, its like sooo way beyond imagination! maybe im stoopid but i don't realli get the point/storyline for this anime, except the fact that hauroko is using naota for some reason... I realli liked it though... i don't know why/what i liked it but it was good... lol? What you guys think of this anime? Also could anyone give me more insights about it? im still very confused.
Plot:
FLCL follows Naota Nandaba, a twelve-year-old boy living in the fictional Japanese suburb of Mabase, and his interactions with Haruko Haruhara, who arrives in the quiet suburb, drawn by the industrial town houses and the Medical Mechanica building.
Published by: Tokyopop
Anime Episodes: 6
flcl-v-a-m-f.jpg
flcl_wallpaper_2-normal.jpg
Flcl_wallpapers_2.jpg

From what I know, you're not really supposed to understand it. It's just an anime for the random mind.

I watched it over and over and ended up getting a headache from trying to understand it.

Guest kRaZiExLaDiE

i only watched it anime .. and i thought it was quite good actually ^__^ but .. sometimes .. i never got the point of the episoide .. like .. things just happened .. but what was the point yah know ? anyway .. it was good ^o^

Guest Strawberry Boba Tea

Furi Kuri was awesome. I love the fast hand dance on the dinner table. It's bizarre, hilarious, and original. The ending was way beyond weird. I loved it!

Guest photodaisy

I haven't watched all of the anime yet, but heck yes, it was adorable yet confusing. I must say, I LOVE the ANIMATION because the technique is wonderful and unique indeed. It's got one of the best animations of ANIME that I've ever seen so far...it's just the plot that doen't really get to me. It's really confusing...yes it is.

Guest instantnoodlez

you know the saying: we marvel at the things we don't understand. i personally loved this series even though i haven't got the faintest idea of what it's all about. lol

Guest XxIllicitxX

If you cut all the random stuff out and just look at the things that had a point, you'll understand it better, I kinda know what it's about but I can't put it into words right now because I haven't seen it for so long. I'll go watch it and come back and try to explain. Either that or try to google the meaning...? People post their theories on sites all the time, I had to do the same thing for the movie Donnie Darko.

Guest Take Five

^i thought it was SUPPOSED to be a dirty term. wasn't there a part where the grandpa was describing what breast grabbing was like and he called it furi kuri? lol.

Guest rice_baby

^ really? i must have missed that part.

yeah, it was sort of meaningless and definitely weird.

but i just sort of went along with it. try not to analyze.

yea, it was somewhat confusing

saw it awhile ago...

but here's what i think

haruko is after the power of the "pirate king"(?...is that right?...lol)

and it's inside the boy's head...forgot his name...takkun? or something..

and the whole time, she's just tryin' to get that power to emerge

iunno...random thought...

Guest instantnoodlez

it's one of those animes that you have to watch like 20 times before you go, "oh...i sorta ge-, no wait, nevermind, i don't get it."

i heard furi kuri was like 3 years of planning and sotry-writing from the producers all crammed into 6 episodes, that's why it doesn't make sense besides the fact that it's a weird series already.

Archived