Dating people who smoke/do drugs

Guest FusionGT2

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LitoHyesungLover<3

HUGE TURN - OFF. i hate guys who smoke.

there was this guy at this party who i was attracted to and i was telling him i dont like smokers and he was like yeah, smoking is bad. and then i left the party to grab food and came back & saw him smoking!!! and i said to him "i thought you didn't smoke" and he was like " i dont anymore" and threw the ciggarette away. cute atempt but he still smoked. ewww.

Wow, I came across my previous reply.. and it`s weird how I`ve changed my opinion.

Before, I said that it was a huuuuge turn off.. but now, I`m actually okay if people smoke >< sigh, what have i becomeee

Guest Kyung Kim

My bf is a smoker and I would like him to quit for his health, but I love him regardless. He treats me well and that matters more than his smoking.

I disagree with the weed. All toxins you put into your body is bad. I just think pothead sounds worse than smoker.

Basically, I think what JJM mentioned is something that I have to agree on. When I found out my bf was a smoker, it was a total turn-off. But in general, I really dislike guys who smoke.

my mom told me kissing a guy who smokes is like kissing an ashtray....

i don't like it but my bf still does it oncce in awhile.....=/ i barely taste it when i kiss him cause he never smokes before meeting up with me. I don't like it but we started going out before he told me.. . . ... and i just live with it now. i don't really care especially since he only does it once in awhile with friends only. =/

Guest 발ㅋ!ㄹ!

Wow, I came across my previous reply.. and it`s weird how I`ve changed my opinion.

Before, I said that it was a huuuuge turn off.. but now, I`m actually okay if people smoke >< sigh, what have i becomeee

what made you change your opinion?

Guest lilkrazeqrl

I hate guys who smokes.

It'll definitely turn me off when someone I just met smokes. It'll just leave me a bad impression on them.

However if I have friends who smokes, I guess I'll do whatever I can to try to stop them.

It HARDLY works, but it doesn't hurt to tried. I remember getting a friend to stop smoking as much. At least it's a good sign . ; )

So be a good kid and don't smoke.

As everyone says, "It's bad for your health!"

Guest misturrho

i smoke so... its okay with me, unless they chain smoke hella then... eck. but im cuttin down, trynna quit... so when im clean and theyre not, im sure it will tempt me to start... so until then i dont care.

Guest ~neh~long~

a big no no ^-__- mostly to me it's the smell because the smell of smoke and cigarettes gives me a big headache.

for example: i was sitting in math class today and this guy sits in front of me and the fan is in the front of the room to keep us cool. but sadly, this guy smells like smoke and cigarettes, obviously been smoking somewhere ^-__- and i had a headache for the whole class. it pissed me off so much. and my dad has ALWAYS smoked, i've ALWAYS hated it. so if some guy i care about smokes, i would REALLY bug him about it and tell him to try to quit.

i mean, i don't know if they think it's cool, or maybe it's a way to relieve stress.. but it's just a stupid thing to do. they may laugh when someone brings up "lung damage" "lung cancer" and stuff like that.. but they're the ones wrecking their bodies ^-___-

actually i dont really like the smoking thing, but recently i like this guy nd guess what.. he's a smoker ¬¬

but heey he doesnt smell or anything, he smells pretty nice btw =D

but because i really like him, i dont care.. soo i guess i find it oke.. :mellow:

Guest plumangel3

My nose is very sensitive, so I can't stand anyone who smokes.

lol i feel exactly the same! i cant stand being near ppl who smoke. its a turn off for me and i dont want them

to ruin their health either.

I just don't like anyone who smokes around me. period <_<

Ditto.

I hate everyone and anyone that smokes. Not hate-hate them, I just hate the fact that they smoke. I mean, why would you want to shorten your life span and those around you?

If anyone that smokes reads this-- when you smoke, you are killing those around you. That is all. :)

edit: but if i ever liked someone and if that person smoked, then i guess it wouldn't matter if he was a smoker or not. -_-"

Guest AzNHeart93

I actually don't mind them smoking just.. not in front of me xD;

Just as long they don't deny smoking like what my dad is doing recently <__<;

So yeah.. I'm ok with it =/

Guest addickshun

i don't think i'm into guys who smokes,

but if i love him deep enough,

i'm sure i won't mind his habit.

i'll convince him to quit~

edit: pwn it~

Guest AMIbunny

hmm i currently like a guy who smokes...its not like he WANTS to. he was pressured to.. cuz of his friend *sigh.. lol and now he cant quit...well i told him to try not to smoke for as long as he could :P hopefully he's not smoking

i dont like smoking in general, i wouldnt hate them for it but i would be disappointed in them.

i have feelings for this guy & he has feelings for me, and he smokes but didn't tell me that until 4 months after he quit. i was pissed because he didn't tell me before but i guess he didnt want me to see him differently, but he quit and i'm glad.

at first i started to notice it with the scent on his clothes but now i feel like if we were ever in a relationship that smell would always stay on him, and besides i would never kiss a smoker. its just gross.

smoking is such a big turn off but i guess i'm okay with it..

Archived