Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

bi's Chinese song is OK, at least I can catch 70% without reading

the lyrics at the first time. Some HK singers's Mandarin songs are

more difficult to understand. A lot of Chinese fans say they love

Jay Chow's music, but never know what Jay is singing about :sweatingbullets:

Just got the news from baidu that bi will hold his coming Japan fan meeting

in Budokan.. :w00t:

Guest charissejeong

Here's a thought....

Aside from being a Bi lover, I'm also a Hollywood tabloid richard simmons (its my thing). Anyway, I like going to Hollywood gossip forums, and one of the more popular is http://community.livejournal.com/ohnotheydidnt/ where anyone can post the latest celebrity news.

Some enterprising Daniel Henney fans seem to want to introduce Henney to the american public because they keep posting pics of Henney.

The interesting part is the reaction of the american readers. Based on reading the reactions, you will get an idea how Bi could be potentially recieved in America.

As a preview, I tell you, there are a lot of prejudiced reactions, e.g. "asians never turn me on," and "so many asians today."

If you want to post Bi pics or news, there is no rule against non-american celebrities, but be prepared with the reaction of the posters who are mostly americans.

Guest ripgal

hei guys.. i juz saw the Pantech MV making.. ahhh thanx 4 the upload Bam.. altho it was short.. i was totally absorbed in the clip..

Bi was smiling so radiantly.. and plus i get to see him and his dance moves..:w00t: i love the clip!! the gurl's really lucky!!! altho he's with another girl.. but i felt some kinda chemistry.. btwn him n the gurl..

anyway.. it's juz great to see Bi's sweet smile again!

Guest charissejeong

hei guys.. i juz saw the Pantech MV making.. ahhh thanx 4 the upload Bam.. altho it was short.. i was totally absorbed in the clip..

Bi was smiling so radiantly.. and plus i get to see him and his dance moves..:w00t: i love the clip!! the gurl's really lucky!!! altho he's with another girl.. but i felt some kinda chemistry.. btwn him n the gurl..

anyway.. it's juz great to see Bi's sweet smile again!

I LURVVVVVEEEEE IT!

specially the part where he danced solo?

no words for it. all i could do is helplessly watch. :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

Guest roes_susita

holla

seeing this clip is very funny

uri Bi so cute with playing guitar skill. . . can't take

but His voice always adorable everywhere. . . . . . good singer

I feel soompi more quite right now

hoping more soompier posting here

I'm IndoBires

LDG already come to Indo, so than hopping UriBu come too

i love the pantech song. i can't wait to see the whole MV.

i love the beat box part of the song. the dance step for it was so great.

although that part kinda reminds me of Mr. Timberlake's song, i still love it.

i don't know chinese but his doesn't sound strange at all.

thanks for the lyrics.

Guest charissejeong

i love the pantech song. i can't wait to see the whole MV.

i love the beat box part of the song. the dance step for it was so great.

although that part kinda reminds me of Mr. Timberlake's song, i still love it.

i don't know chinese but his doesn't sound strange at all.

thanks for the lyrics.

it does sound a bit like a part of justin's "rock your body"

My mouth was like this :o when I watched that pantech mv.

After sometime only I notice.. my mouth hanging open...

There's nothing else on my mind while watchin that clip..

.. except Bi's body. Bi's moves and smiles.. till I didn't notice

I had my mouth open the whole time.. Can't wait for the real

MV to come out - BTW - anyone has HQ of that making??

I can't get enuff of it...

I sooo love this pose... I think he is the only one that look sooo hot

with that pose.. ^_^

Quote Charisse -

he owns that pose coz his body is a work of art

060330pantechmvmakingofrainmak.jpg

Guest ripgal

Bam is the MV out already? officially?

i want to see it badly!! the making had already made me go gaga over him...

yes yes.. he was really adorable in the making!! ahhh.. can't wait 2 put my eyes on his dance movements!!! :w00t:

My mouth was like this :o when I watched that pantech mv.

I sooo love this pose... I think he is the only one that look sooo hot

with that pose.. ^_^

060330pantechmvmakingofrainmak.jpg

:w00t: me too me too i was like :o:o !!! i dunno he's too adorable and sexy the whole time. first time when he was going up the steps - the arms!!! everytime he's wearing a tank top, the way he always touches his lips, teaching the girl the steps with his arms around her, walking with her on the bridge and the time he was holding her hand to his chest and oh yeah he hugged her!!! one thing i noticed he just seemed happy the whole time filming, his smile was like ^________________^ ---> wide :lol:

Guest qiufang

Hi.....Biers !!!

I also like "making of pantech mv" ......esp. Rain's solo dance! I notice his attractive poses too and I like them all ... :) one more thing, Rain looks so .....good in tank top....revealing his muscular arms and lovely back!!

All Rain's parts are my fave, but not the girl's. (sorry..... gals!! )

Guest charissejeong

his arms and shoulders are killers and HE KNOWS IT. Is it just me or is he seems really fond of dancing wearing wifebeaters and tanks?

He knows he looks damn tight (sorry for the slang, Bi brings out the street in me) with his long sleek, but mascular arms and wide shoulders. :sweatingbullets:

Guest ripgal

his arms and shoulders are killers and HE KNOWS IT. Is it just me or is he seems really fond of dancing wearing wifebeaters and tanks?

He knows he looks damn tight (sorry for the slang, Bi brings out the street in me) with his long sleek, but mascular arms and wide shoulders. :sweatingbullets:

come on cha.. that's it!! his broad shoulders!! woah...:w00t:

Guest bifan

hi guys! so this is my official post (in bi's forum). i've been reading u guys post but i've never anything new or interesting to add. but i have a question, is that girl in the pantech video playing the role of a BLIND girl? i dunno it seems like it. sorry if this was already discussed or answered....1000+ pages, sooo much to catch on & read!!! :D