Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

Guest QtyAngel29

I SOOOOOO agree!!!!

There IS no directors cut that I know of. Mine didn't come with anything extra at ALL - no postcards, NOTHIN'!! :mellow:

awww so there is no director's cut version of u know that is coming out! I should order mine of yeasia.com so sad i want the director's cut version

i am reminded how bi's talent and passion and dedication to his craft brought him to so much success at such a young age and why his future looks brighter than any of the people in the pic.

i agree cha its not that i dont like f4 but lookin at the pics are just hiliarous in a way...it really shows how talent bi is at such a young age and his effor will alway pay off

Guest ripgal

hei guys.. the Full House craze is still lingering around.. well at least it is still in my country..Malaysia

they are repeating Full House on TV again.. i think might be due to popular demand.. it's the 1st ever repeat of a korean series..

but this time i think they will use their original voices.. the previous time it was dubbed which made the quality really bad..

should be 7!!!

the 7th and 8th packs are just one whole pack.that is the stomach!!! :vicx:

add something to the photo.Hope is readable....kekekeke

:lol: Thanks for "appreciating" girlsss... I didn't want to re-quote the pix that I posted last nite.. But I see that I've started something here.. a math class.. all busy counting Bi's :sweatingbullets: .. Glad to see you girls enjoying the little math exercise.. ;)

Another one..

20051010fp01y2ec.jpg

Another personal favourite.. for all newbies.. :sweatingbullets:

And yet another one... :phew::vicx:

1152fz6vf.jpg

Credits: www.jype.com/rain.club

=Edit=

Wahahahaha... I own page 1002!! :P

Guest saranghaeB

hello everyone.. its been so long since ive been into this thread.. oh gosh.. there's so many things ive got to catch up... im a fan of bi too as well as ftts .. ahhaha.. so oh well, this is quite nonsense but .. lolz

Guest QtyAngel29

Buttercup: thx for the pics love it its really nice...HOT lol...

Fabolia: thx i like ur pics too

u guys love to post some really hot and sexy pics of him hehehe im addicted hehehe well im alawys addicted to rain

is that the recent photos of them?ya, they do remind me of bi, but theirs look :crazy: and awkward.

vaness, stripping, he doesnt have a good body like bi

vic-he also doesnt have a good body like bi,he looked awkward with the girls

jerry-he too thin,and his michael jackson act(putting his hand in between his legs) doesnt look as graceful as bi.

Now i no why bi is so good after looking at the 4.

hahahhah... that i agree man...

looking at the F4 concert picture is funny. it reminds me of the my old F4 days before Bi came into my life and took over everything. I still like F4 but I love Bi.

F4 isn't bad, I still think they are mega cute and still a big fan of them.. :lol: .. it's just funny seeing them this way. Bi actually remind me a lot of Jerry when he first came out. Jerry went from being poor to becoming successful. Jerry also have a great attitude in life and is dediciated to work too.

It's amazing how big an influence Bi is in the Asian countries. A lot of people are imitating him now. I heard from a korean friend that a lot of guys in Korea are imitating Bi's style, so thought it's funny.. :lol:

hmm... ya that's something i realised too, lots of imitations of Bi... but sometimes it's kind of weird looking at pple imitating Bi

woohoohoo!!! 1000th page!!!! this calls for a celebration!!! it took us 5 months to reach 1000th page.... (very slow cuz we cut down on spamming :P) sharing this pic from old soompi (so some names are not here yet) twas used 4 the 2000th page... credits : bam[

URL=http://imageshack.us]2000th3zq1gp.jpg

thanks for sharing...yes...my name is on it and I am still here.. :D

Jin..where's the clubbox that have THE NEXT RAIN episodes in?..i wanna take a look..see if it's as interesting as it was in the preview..thanks in advance..:) *

Here you go,

JYP's superstar survival show, recruits the next "rain"...

Superstar.Survival.E01.KOR.060318.SDTV.XViD-HOSOONi.avi

http://down.clubbox.co.kr/creidesca/m2vm6 700.1 MB

some latest news.... from baidu.com&rainhk.com

---bi is going to have a fan meeting with Korean clouds in May. When the news is released,

a lot of clouds cried

---Heard from HK radio station, bi won Japan IFPI awards for "sad Tango" big sales,

along with 平井坚、滨崎步. They even heard bi's talking..said "thank you"...

宝宝在IFPI拿大奖了!是日韩销量大奖!是与平井坚、滨崎步一起同时拿的!有宝宝的录音,讲 《thank you》

香港电台 讲的..

---This morning 7:45am, fans saw bi got out of van at JYPE. A lot of young girls surround him,

could not see his cloth..but his hair is long and also wearing sunglasses...i

n this early morning he still didn't forget to cover his beautiful eyes?..hehehe...

they thought he would sleep late and didn't expect to see him

came to work so early..bi looks happy with high spirit...

회사 동생이 청담동 삽니다..

그것두.. JYP에서 아주 가까운 곳이어서 출퇴근 길마다 그곳을 지나다닙니다.

처음에 그 얘기를 듣구..당근 물어봤죠...

비 봤냐구!! 예전엔 몇번 봤는데 요즘은 통 안보인다고 하더라구요...

당연히 그랬을테죠.. 월매나 바쁜 분인데..^^;;

근데 오늘...

"언니.. 비 지금 어디있어?? 나 오늘 비 본것 같애~" 그러는 겁니다!!! 헉~~

그것도 출근하자 마자도 아니구.. 점심시간도 함참 지난 방금에서야...ㅡㅡ++

그때부터 흥분모드 돌입해서... 평소의 모습과 다르게 집요하게 돌변!!!

이것저것 마구 마구 물어봤죠...

오늘 아침 7시 45분경...

지훈님의 흰색자동차에서 내려서 삼실로 들어가는 모습을 봤다구 하네요..

사람들한테 둘러쌓여 있어서 뭘 입었는지는 못봤구요..ㅠ.ㅠ

그 시간에 교복입은 학생들이 꽤 있었다구 해요...

아마 등교길에 들른듯합니다...^^

(韓文一大堆 , 內容略省)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

这是一个韩云的同事今天上班路上见到小孩儿后告诉韩云的.

上午7点45分见到智薰从自己的车上下来到JYP大楼里去. 因为围了很多人, 没看清他穿什么, 但头发很长, 还带着墨镜(一大早就这样?)

象韩云说的: 他怎么舍得把他的漂亮眼睛藏起来. 表情很轻松, 在微笑. 周围围了很多穿校服的学生.

还以为他能睡个懒觉, 没想到还是这么勤奋.

亲们, 大家也要加油呀.

Guest QtyAngel29

JINless: thx for sharing...but rain is a hardworker he is so dedicated so im not surprise that he showesd up to work early but of course i would want him to rest more...but he just doesnt seem like he wants to

Bi 7 plus 1 pack...

the eight - :huh: ???

:lol: that you have to use your imagination... I dun wanna be kicked...

bbi71pack4zs.jpg

Freya... ;)

About F4 - is that the latest show? I haven't seen that before and the way jerry stand

is exactly like Bi.. heheh.. we are too much girl... and Vanness.. I almost mistaken him

as Bi..

sometime I hate it when I see ppl imitating him.. Ahh I think I am crazy..

instead or feeling irritated - we should be happy rite??

It's proof that some think he's good and imitate him..

But - they could always say they don't imitate BI - their Idol is usher and MJ .. :o

They may have a point there..

BTW - AG posted another post about spamming - ahh we committed some too .. :(

go checkout...

1143246275142967_file.jpg

from rainhk.com

============================================================================================================

【新闻】Rain上研究所 狗仔学生当督学

【记者赵大智/报导】

即使Rain窝在庆熙大学研究所里当学生,仍然躲不了学生狗仔队,他们仔细观察大明星读书认不认真,上网报告他的一举一动。幸好Rain乖乖上课按时交作业,也顺利通过考试,否则糗大了。

Rain行程满档,所以卫视中文台将在4月4日晚间9点首播他主演「这该死的爱」,确定不能来台宣传。他首部电影「机器人之恋」马上就要开拍,片中他要演个精神异常的青年,对自己要求甚高的关系,他要求到真正的精神病院观摩,结果,经纪人拒绝了,因为,如果Rain一现身医院,会出什麼乱子,谁也预料不了。最後,只好找工作人员描绘医院生活情景,再请医务人员解说病人的症状,好让Rain揣摩。

Rain不因成名荒废学业,也有人认为这是避免立刻入伍的好方法。他原本是庆熙大学音乐系毕业,去年考上同学校的艺术暨设计研究所。庆熙大学有不少明星,像是张瑞姬、金成铢、成宥利、郑俊镐、韩佳人、朴孝信等,许多同学对艺人在身边已司空见惯,但Rain一出现,还是引起骚动。即使他去研究所报到时,刻意低调的戴著黑眶眼镜和蓝色毛线帽,还是被眼尖的学弟妹认出。

【2006/03/25 民生报】

from baidu.com

Guest liu_xing_girl

Bi 7 plus 1 pack...

the eight - :huh: ???

:lol: that you have to use your imagination... I dun wanna be kicked...

bbi71pack4zs.jpg

Freya... ;)

About F4 - is that the latest show? I haven't seen that before and the way jerry stand

is exactly like Bi.. heheh.. we are too much girl... and Vanness.. I almost mistaken him

as Bi..

sometime I hate it when I see ppl imitating him.. Ahh I think I am crazy..

instead or feeling irritated - we should be happy rite??

It's proof that some think he's good and imitate him..

But - they could always say they don't imitate BI - their Idol is usher and MJ .. :o

They may have a point there..

BTW - AG posted another post about spamming - ahh we committed some too .. :(

go checkout...

yeah, i think that's from their recent concert in HK...HK-what a coincidence

vaness really looked like Bi there. when i first saw Bi's Rainy Day concert he reminded me of vaness then (except that for me Bi is hotter :P )...coz i guess he's also a big MJ fan so they have similar styles. as for Jerry, i read somewhere that he was asked about some of his fans being into Bi also but he said he doesn't mind coz he thinks Bi is great...even commented that he admires Bi's body & hopes to be as buff as him. so i was kinda expecting him to be stripping too in the concert :lol:

jinlees...thanks for keeping us updated w/ news about Bi. what would we do w/o you guys...hehehe! :lol:

Guest QtyAngel29

1143246275142967_file.jpg

from rainhk.com

============================================================================================================

【新闻】Rain上研究所 狗仔学生当督学

【记者赵大智/报导】

即使Rain窝在庆熙大学研究所里当学生,仍然躲不了学生狗仔队,他们仔细观察大明星读书认不认真,上网报告他的一举一动。幸好Rain乖乖上课按时交作业,也顺利通过考试,否则糗大了。

Rain行程满档,所以卫视中文台将在4月4日晚间9点首播他主演「这该死的爱」,确定不能来台宣传。他首部电影「机器人之恋」马上就要开拍,片中他要演个精神异常的青年,对自己要求甚高的关系,他要求到真正的精神病院观摩,结果,经纪人拒绝了,因为,如果Rain一现身医院,会出什麼乱子,谁也预料不了。最後,只好找工作人员描绘医院生活情景,再请医务人员解说病人的症状,好让Rain揣摩。

Rain不因成名荒废学业,也有人认为这是避免立刻入伍的好方法。他原本是庆熙大学音乐系毕业,去年考上同学校的艺术暨设计研究所。庆熙大学有不少明星,像是张瑞姬、金成铢、成宥利、郑俊镐、韩佳人、朴孝信等,许多同学对艺人在身边已司空见惯,但Rain一出现,还是引起骚动。即使他去研究所报到时,刻意低调的戴著黑眶眼镜和蓝色毛线帽,还是被眼尖的学弟妹认出。

【2006/03/25 民生报】

from baidu.com

so rain would be goin to Malaysia for a concert thats great news for fans who have been waitin for him such a long time

Guest luvashley

To avoid spamming,i post this photos up

Recent photos of bi in college. sorry i forgotten where i took this photos...

untitled3ua1.jpg

128cf2.jpg

Guest ripgal

wow... daily photos of Bi in college! that's different..something i hav never seen b4.

btw.. is that kim tae woo beside Bi?

Guest fatgrrl_slim

A couple of my favorite pics from the Rainy Day Bangkok photobook:

bkkphotobook021ez.th.jpg

Connect-the-dots, anyone? ;)

bkkphotobook012yf.th.jpg

===

ripgal, yup that's Kim Tae Woo beside Bi.

Guest raspb3rry

wow, so impressive...1000+ pages hehe :P

And new pics...so hot!! Can anyone translate the Pperoo images from page 999 please? They look funny by just looking at them, but I'd still like to know whats going on hehe. Thanks!

Guest fatgrrl_slim

Cloud Junior is so cute! Makes me imagine what Bi's future kid would look like...

===

The Tale of The Missing Chest Hair:

bkkphotobook041pp.th.jpgbkkphotobook030na.th.jpg