Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

Guest luvashley

Hong Kong and Taiwan wasn't mention as well but I think he would definitely visit those areas. I'm sure Phillipine and Indonesia still have a chance.

100M, well deserved. I wonder how much of that will be net profit? Considering that Bi's contract is up, I hope he has a bigger cut in this.

Thanks Kate!!

Credit Cloud-Taiwan:

Bi & Se7en (advertisement?)

img1511tmp3iy.jpg

OMG!! where did u get this photo?Is this for real? :huh:

Guest xxcrazy_onexx

More Yeong Jae :

a3907143349yn.jpg

I LOVE THAT PICTURE!!!

its one of my fav. scenes in full house...hes so cute :lol:

im sad that sangdoo died...

i thought that he and the girl lived, they just moved away to get away from all the chaos...^_^ i guess thats just what i HOPED. haha, but they should have lived happily ever after

and it was so sad when Bori said that she kept starting to forget his face :tears:

i wish he lived, but at least they can live FOREVER together in happiness now :rolleyes:

i dont kno if you guys have seen this, but im in LOVE with this :w00t: pic:

s183mx.jpg

and heres a couple more, i dont think ive seen it up on this forum yet:

s18406.jpg

s1846r.jpg

if they have...sorry! :phew:

Guest Rayndrop

Here you go...

Magic of Love of Another Korean Drama: Scriptwriter Lee Kyung Hee comments on Rain in Sangdoo

Credit: Rainhk.com// jinlees@ soompi// http://tw.myblog.yahoo.com/jw!FKpzp1mf...article?mid=721

Kr to Jp: 3asian

Jp to Ch: Just once

Ch to Eng: Rayndrop

I’ve adopted a strict attitude toward Rain right from the start.

I told him "You're the male lead in this drama. If you do badly, everything you’ve done will go down the drain". So you must work hard, follow Hyojin closely and learn well.

Because of this, Rain was very nervous.

But he really did do well

In the beginning, I was the one who gave him the role of Sangdoo. But over time, I began to feel that he was the one telling me what kind of a role Sangdoo really is.

Of course, Sangdoo is Rain, and Rain made Sangdoo come alive.

Now to think of it, without Rain's interpretation, the character Sangdoo would never have come alive. So he really did do very well.

Rain really works very hard. I think it is hard on him physically, so much so he may be starting to lose his hair. He is really going through a hard time.

In the drama, his role kept switching between the present and the past; now he's a gigolo; the next moment, he's back to becoming a student. Hence his hairstyle was always changing, sometimes up to 6 times a day. No wonder he's losing his hair.

In the original script, only Sangdoo was supposed to die.

It was supposed to portray Sangdoo as putting in his all his effort, tried hard and struggled to live on, but fate is cruel. Even a person who tried so hard to survive still died in the end.

So I had planned to let Sangdoo die peacefully.

When I was writing episode 15, I received Hyejin’s mail.

"Please don't kill Sangdoo. If you must kill him, please kill me too. Because if Sangdoo dies, I won't be able to live on too."

At first I was bewildered by this whole thing, but she mailed me 6 times in total.

So I decided to c all her, asking her what exactly did she think she was doing?

Told her it's Sangdoo dying, not Rain. But she said, "If Sangdoo dies, Eunhwan will not be able to live too. Please let Sangdoo live. Otherwise, just kill us both."

I have completed my script and I cannot change it, neither do I plan to change it. I told her the script may under-run, and she actually told me to re-write the script!

I was terribly angry, reprimanded, "How dare you ask me to rewrite the script, idiot?"

After hanging up, I was unable to ignore the issue, so I called Rain and asked for his opinion.

Rain told me, "I don't know, but if Sangdoo really dies alone, his life is really too sad. What sin did he commit so much so that he has to die alone?"

After that issue, I saw the two at the filming site. Suddenly it occurred to me that killing Sangdoo alone is indeed very cruel.

Ah~ These two are indeed inseparable. Let them stay together then, whether live or dead, I thought.

I had set the tone for the scene in the jail.

Sangdoo was supposed to express that he is not tired, and doesn't feel that his life is sad despite being in jail.

This is because in his heart, Eunhwan is always by his side, hence his life is not too tragic.

But during the filming, Rain kept crying.

I didn't indicate in the script for him to cry, but he was totally into the role, so he couldn't help but sob. He was crying so sadly he could speak properly and had to stop filming for a while.

Thinking back, Rain is right, Because he has completely became Sangdoo.

There was a scene when Sangdoo wanted his uncle to teach him how to play cards. His uncle was surprised because Sangdoo had said he'll never touch that stuff. In actual fact, the part that was being cut away explained how he sworn off gambling because that was how Sangdoo's real father gambled his life away. But because Eunhwan's mother liked people who play cards, she he wanted to pick it up too.

Guest freya1507

I saw this already! It's so cute and funny! But I have a way off topic question. What's with the head band? ;)

oops the gif ?? where ?? sb or popcorn2you??? or do you meant he clip ??

luvmervyn like cha said ...photoshoped :phew:

sam thanks for the tranlation :wub:

thanks cha ... so the other the article talkes about is Jay chow ???

--------

right now i'm a bit lost about the spamming and convoing thing ...

is it allowed to thank ppl for their work here (translations, upload clip, pic...)???

or is it just allowed to post if we have to say something about bi ???

sorry ...but i'm confused

Guest blossomblue

Here you go...

Magic of Love of Another Korean Drama: Scriptwriter Lee Kyung Hee comments on Rain in Sangdoo

Credit: Rainhk.com// jinlees@ soompi// http://tw.myblog.yahoo.com/jw!FKpzp1mf...article?mid=721

Kr to Jp: 3asian

Jp to Ch: Just once

Ch to Eng: Rayndrop

In the original script, only Sangdoo was supposed to die.

It was supposed to portray Sangdoo as putting in his all his effort, tried hard and struggled to live on, but fate is cruel. Even a person who tried so hard to survive still died in the end.

So I had planned to let Sangdoo die peacefully.

I had set the tone for the scene in the jail.

Sangdoo was supposed to express that he is not tired, and doesn't feel that his life is sad despite being in jail.

This is because in his heart, Eunhwan is always by his side, hence his life is not too tragic.

But during the filming, Rain kept crying.

I didn't indicate in the script for him to cry, but he was totally into the role, so he couldn't help but sob. He was crying so sadly he could speak properly and had to stop filming for a while.

Thinking back, Rain is right, Because he has completely became Sangdoo.

There was a scene when Sangdoo wanted his uncle to teach him how to play cards. His uncle was surprised because Sangdoo had said he'll never touch that stuff. In actual fact, the part that was being cut away explained how he sworn off gambling because that was how Sangdoo's real father gambled his life away. But because Eunhwan's mother liked people who play cards, she he wanted to pick it up too.

Let SD die alone. What a cruel writer!! :tears::tears:

If she did this, I'll never watch her drama again. :fury:

I dun know why I have my tear drops when reading this. I'm not that sensitive before.

But knowing Rain keep crying while filming the jail scence... makes my heart torn apart.

Thanks Rayndrop & jinlees for wonderful articles. ;)

Rain told me, "I don't know, but if Sangdoo really dies alone, his life is really too sad. What sin did he commit so much so that he has to die alone?"

Yea as I was watching the whole drama this was my thinking too... what sin did SD commit to deserve the

sufferring??

:w00t: yyeeehhhaaa... I have some tot - exactly like Bi...

BTW - What sin??? - Only he accidentally killed someone...

Guest Naoise

I dun know why I have my tear drops when reading this. I'm not that sensitive before.

But knowing Rain keep crying while filming the jail scence... makes my heart torn apart.

Thanks Rayndrop & jinlees for wonderful articles. ;)

You're not alone in this.....and I felt ridiculous afterward knowing he will get a big chunk of 100M USD soon :lol: Rayndrop thanks again for the translation.

Guest freya1507

... i know that SD plays from time to time in the past ... but mostly in present or ???

:blink: ... when he came as student at her class this was present or ???

sorry for been such stupid today ... seens not to be my day today :wacko:

alecs want to see your new MV so badly ... but the link does not work ...

can we have a new link ???? please :wub:

Guest kate666

第2張日文 single 暫定叫"free way"

根據日本那邊的 cloud japan 公佈,

rain 第2 張日文 single 的 title 暫定叫做 "free way".

唔知係咩嘢類型嘅歌呢?

Credit : rainhk

2nd Japanese single established provisionally calls "FREE WAY". According to Cloud Japan, Rain 2nd Japanese single title established provisionally is called "free way"

Thanks to : jinijung // popcornfor2.com

第2張日文 single 暫定叫"free way"

根據日本那邊的 cloud japan 公佈,

rain 第2 張日文 single 的 title 暫定叫做 "free way".

唔知係咩嘢類型嘅歌呢?

Credit : rainhk

2nd Japanese single established provisionally calls "FREE WAY". According to Cloud Japan, Rain 2nd Japanese single title established provisionally is called "free way"

Thanks to : jinijung // popcornfor2.com

I guess bi's singing style will be like "lazy","free" and "easy"....check out Nelly's "I'm like a bird"

Guest kate666

I guess bi's singing style will be like "lazy","free" and "easy"....check out Dido's "thank you"...

jinlees did the web translator do the right job for saying the title will be "Free Way" ?

You think of Dido''s "Thank you" ? hehehe But I think about some catchy song with Rain's own identity's story. LOL

Whatever it will be, I really can't wait for it to release!!!! :lol::lol:

jinlees did the web translator do the right job for saying the title will be "Free Way" ?

You think of Dido''s "Thank you" ? hehehe But I think about some catchy song with Rain's own identity's story. LOL

Whatever it will be, I really can't wait for it to release!!!! :lol::lol:

kate, "Free way" is correct. In your post, the HK fan wants to know what type of song Bi is going to sing

in this single Album, I gave a guess here....sorry... the "lazy and free" song in my head is Nelly's

"I'm like a bird"... read news last year that JYP taught rain to sing relaxed just as after sauna....

so I guess bi maybe apply this singing style for his next single..

Same as you, can't wait for bi's new songs..:)

whoa!! i can't believe this thread almost reach 1000th pages!!

haha!! second single from him... OMG!! GREAT!!

i can't wait to see him dance in his new upcoming single!

... i know that SD plays from time to time in the past ... but mostly in present or ???

:blink: ... when he came as student at her class this was present or ???

sorry for been such stupid today ... seens not to be my day today :wacko:

alecs want to see your new MV so badly ... but the link does not work ...

can we have a new link ???? please :wub:

haha!! actually i dun really get what are u trying to say but as far as i know when he came as a student, he was much alive and it was in "present" days.. hehe!! erghh.. i'm also getting to be really pabbo nowadays.. sorry if i i understood u wrongly.. :sweatingbullets:

Guest happybi

Ray: you are killing me over here... I don't want to know that they died in SD.. in my mind, that was not the ending for them. I believe they survive and lived a long happy life together!!! :lol: reading what you translate make me feel so sad.. :tears::tears: not going to think about it.. only happy thought about bi...

Guest freya1507

whoa!! i can't believe this thread almost reach 1000th pages!!

haha!! second single from him... OMG!! GREAT!!

i can't wait to see him dance in his new upcoming single!

haha!! actually i dun really get what are u trying to say but as far as i know when he came as a student, he was much alive and it was in "present" days.. hehe!! erghh.. i'm also getting to be really pabbo nowadays.. sorry if i i understood u wrongly.. :sweatingbullets:

no no ...you got me right ...visc my dear nice to see you here :wub:

i meant ... better wondered if i got somthing wrong at SD ... when he goes back to school it was present ...

but it seems i'm right :lol: and not completly stupid today :wacko::lol::lol: