Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

*** RAIN’s mini-single was released midnight Sunday. I’m happy for the attention given to him that it garnered a solid response from the public, reaching No. 13 on Genie’s daily music chart, while No. 2 on Mnet’s. The song’s lyrics sparked rumors among netizens that he was hinting a marriage proposal to Kim Tae-Hee but RAIN denied this. He’ll be releasing a dance number soon & this 2nd track will be very powerful dance music. :lol:

The KING is back!!!! Oh! My God! That song is so beautiful! He doesn't need extravagant costumes, he doesn't need anything... just HIMSELF, his voice and his moves! That song is perfection! From that MTV, no need for any props, just his silhouette is enough, with the lighting, the changing colours, the dance, he conveyed all his emotions in the song and his dance, everything was perfect! 

I'm glad he's back the KING is definitely back!!!!

Congratulations Rain on another great news!  Congratulations on your upcoming marriage!  I knew that song was not just casually written, it has deeper meaning to it.  I'm so happy you found the right girl to spend the rest of your life with.

*** Finally............ I've been waiting for a long time for this good news .I have mixed emotions! I mean I knew it was going to happen, so I'm not shocked, not surprised. Congratulations Rain and Kim Tae Hee! I'm always happy for RAIN!  Besides, they're not getting any younger. I've been waiting for the day to come when he'll be settling down & have babies of his own. It's about time for the lovebirds. "She is my greatest gift" - Wow, I don't imagine RAIN is this super sweet.  I'm glad he's found someone that truly makes him happy! This is the reason why the song is called "The Best Present". I thought all along "the best present" for his Clouds.....hahaha - His letter is touching, I'm proud of RAIN! They will be the most beautiful hallyu star couple!  They look so good together. I love both of you from the bottom of my heart! This is true love!  I'm so happy for them! Wishing you great joy and happiness in your married life! May both of you stay healthy and blissful.  (I heard that they're getting married next month - February-)  Yes! Awesome year! :lol:

[★BREAKING] Rain confirms wedding with handwritten letter to fans

KimTaeHeeRainConfirmWedding

Rain has confirmed that he will indeed be marrying Kim Tae Hee after media first reported on their wedding and then mistakenly denied the reports soon after.

The past half-hour has been a confusing time for Korean media, with initial reports coming out that Rain and Kim Tae Hee would be getting married. However, just moments after this breaking news, it was quickly revealed by both agencies that it was not true.

Rain himself has now confirmed that he will be marrying Kim Tae Hee, in a heartwarming letter uploaded to his Instagram and dated 2017.01.17.

Read the translation by Koreaboo of his letter below:

Hello, I hope to find all of you in good health in this cold winter. This is Jung Ji Hoon.

It’s already been 16 years since I first debuted and many of my fans have grown into beautiful women and in some cases have even become amazing mothers. I too am trying to become the head of a household as a husband and a man.

She was always there for me during my hardest and happiest times and moved me on multiple levels. Our trust and love has grown to a point where it has finally borne fruit.

The wedding is going to be private and quiet as Korea is currently going through emotional and financially difficult times. I hope you all understand that I cannot speak of where and when it is going to take place. I would like to thank you for all your love in the last 16 years and from now on I hope to show you a more responsible and modest side of me as an actor and a singer.

“To me, she is the best present.”

—Jung Ji Hoon (Rain)

Here’s his original post on Instagram with the caption, “Thank you…

Korean media site, Ilgan Sports, originally reported the couple was set to get married at a Catholic Church on February 19th. The two first started dating after they met at a CF filming in 2012. It was later revealed by the advertisement manager on TV that when the two met they were so shy around each other that it almost felt as if they were on a blind date rather than a commercial shoot.

Soon after dating Kim Tae Hee, Rain was baptized at a Catholic Church in a private ceremony with family and friends.

In an interview for InStyle Magazine, Kim Tae Hee also recently opened up about dating Rain stating,“It’s completely average. We eat good food and talk a lot. We have a lot in common and similar personalities. I’m a quiet person but he is funny and talks well so our conversations never end.”

source : koreaboo

*** This coming Thursday? Too soon................ :o

January 17, 2017

Rain announces marriage with longtime girlfriend, actress Kim Tae-hee

(ATTN: UPDATES throughout with more details)

SEOUL, Jan. 17 (Yonhap) -- Singer Rain announced Tuesday he plans to marry Kim Tae-hee, an actress he has dated for over four years.

"I am going to be a good husband and a faithful man of the family," he said in a handwritten letter posted on his Instagram account earlier in the day.

"She has always been beside me through both hard and good times and showed affection in many ways," he said.

The date of marriage was not given, with Rain only saying, "Regarding the time and the wedding ceremony, (we) plan to have them in the most quiet and holiest manner possible given the unstable national mood and economically difficult times."

But industry insiders said two stars will wed at a Catholic church on Thursday with members from both families attending as Kim is a devout Catholic.

Kim's agency also confirmed the marriage, saying "They will hold a small but meaningful wedding where only their parents and other family members are to be invited, but have no specific plan for a honeymoon after the ceremony, yet."

"They will take time before having a child, and will try their best to become a model couple."

The 34-year-old Rain and the 37-year-old Kim met each other on a TV commercial set in 201l and officially started dating in the fall of 2012. Their relationship was made public on Jan. 1, the next year.

They have so far denied rumors on their immediate marriage. The rumors were renewed on Sunday when the singer released a love song believed to have been dedicated to his would-be bride Kim. "The Best Present," Rain's first song after three years of hiatus, was co-written by himself and rapper Psy.

Rain, whose real name is Jung Ji-hoon, is one of the most popular male celebrities in South Korea and a well-known star in other Asian nations.

Debuting as a pop singer in 2002, Rain was later named one of the "100 Most Influential People" by the U.S. Time magazine in 2006 and 2011.

His acting career began in 2003, when he played the lead role in KBS TV drama "Sang Doo! Let's Go To School." He has since appeared in many Korean soap series such as "Full House" and "A Love To Kill." He also acted in Hollywood films like "Speed Racer" (2008) and "Ninja Assassin" (2009) and the Chinese TV series "Diamond Love."

Kim, often referred to as the country's most beautiful face, is best known for her roles in Korean dramas such as "Stairway to Heaven" (2003), "Love Story in Harvard" (2004), "Iris" (2009), "My Princess" (2011), and "Yong-pal" (2015). She has also appeared in many TV commercials.

AEN20170117006751315_01_i.jpg

pbr@yna.co.kr

sshim@yna.co.kr

(END)

credit : Yonhap News

*** Ye, February 19 - this is the date that I heard of..... :lol:

**********************************************************************************

Breaking: Rain And Kim Tae Hee Are Getting Married

rain kim tae hee

Rain and Kim Tae Hee are getting married!

January 17, Rain posted a sweet handwritten letter on Instagram announcing his engagement to Kim Tae Hee. Here is Rain’s letter:

“Hello, I hope everyone’s healthy this cold winter.

“This is Jung Ji Hoon.

“Already 16 years have passed since I debuted. The fans that were with me all that time have become beautiful women and mothers.

“Now I, as the oldest son in my household, also seek to become a great husband. [Kim Tae Hee] has always been there for me, unmoving, in sad times and in happy times, and she never fails to amaze me. Our trust and love for each other is as strong as ever, and we’ve decided to take the leap.

“As the current times are unstable, we will be as quiet and humble as possible with our wedding ceremony. As such, we apologize for not revealing details to the public.

“Thank you again to everyone for sending me so much love over 16 years. I will continue to move forward with my career, both as a singer and actor, with responsibility and modesty.

“She is the best present to me.”

rain letter marriage kim tae hee

Rain and Kim Tae Hee have dated for four years. Some reports are stating that the wedding ceremony will be held on February 19, although this has not been confirmed.

Congratulations!

Source (1) soompi news

*** I see this coming. Such great news...  It's about time - after so many years of them holding tight. May you and KTH have only the best life can offer! They will have such beautiful kids! Now............IDK why he denied it on the "A Hyung I Know" show yesterday though. His song is indeed a proposal song for her, however he was denying it on the show, but, I think because he wanted to reveal it to his fans first. Simply hilarious that he was JUST in that show they're teasing him he was really emphasizing that he's definitely NOT engaged and NOT getting married. Awww........RAIN, you got me there, huh? I'm sure there's who will be crying themselves to sleep tonight.  Hahaha - I can hear hearts breaking - RAIN & Kim Tae Hee, fighting! :lol:

[BREAKING] Rain dedicates a handwritten letter to fans, delivering news of his upcoming marriage!

Kim-Tae-Hee,Rain

Singer Rain took to his Instagram to dedicate a handwritten letter to fans, delivering news of his upcoming marriage! 

He wrote, 

"Hello... It's a cold winter, but I trust you're all healthy?

This is Jung Ji Hoon. 

All of a sudden, it's been 16 whole years since I debuted. My fans who have been with me all this time, you've also grown into beautiful women, or even into respectable mothers to your own children. 

I also hope to become a respectable husband and man, as the head of a new family. She has been protecting me by my side indefinitely, whether I was happy or facing difficulties, and has moved me through many things, all this time. 

Now that our faith and love have grown, [we've] decided to form a bond. 

The wedding and the time will be quiet and pious, since it is a time of unrest and economic difficulty for the country. As a result, I ask that you understand that we cannot tell you [about the ceremony]. 

I am very thankful for your love I received over the past 16 years. 

From here on, I will do my best to show you a good side of me as a great singer and actor, with more responsibility and humility...

'She is the best present for me.' 

Jung Ji Hoon."

Earlier today, one exclusive report claimed that Rain would be tying the knot with his girlfriend of 4 years, actress Kim Tae Hee, this coming February 19 at a Catholic church. It seems like the report was true after all!

Congratulations, Rain and Kim Tae Hee!

source : allkpop

Kim Tae Hee's label conveys message of thanks to fans about her upcoming marriage

Ko-Ji-Yong,Kim-Tae-Hee

Shortly after boyfriend Rain blew up the media by delivering surprising news of his upcoming marriage, actress Kim Tae Hee also took to words to address her fans, via a message from her label! 

Earlier today, an exclusive report claimed that Rain and Kim Tae Hee, a well-known celebrity couple celebrating 4 years together, would be tying the knot this February. Rain addressed the report personally by uploading a handwritten letter to fans on his Instagram, and now, Kim Tae Hee's label Lua Entertainment has also released a message for fans of the actress. 

The message is as follows: 

"Hello, this is Lua Entertainment. 

It's time for actress Kim Tae Hee and (singer/actor) Jung Ji Hoon to become bonded as each other's most valuable partners, so we want to summarize the current situation. The two have built up their relationship of love and trust as a couple over the years, and that relationship has finally yielded its fruit.

They plan on carrying out their ceremony as quietly and as piously as possible under the guidance of the Catholic church, and to honor the wishes of both as well as their parents, we cannot reveal the time and place of the wedding, for which we apologize. They will hold a small and meaningful ceremony with only their families present, and have not yet made any plans for a honeymoon afterward. 

Children, who are the beautful gifts of two coming together, will be discussed slowly after the ceremony. [Kim Tae Hee] would like to thank everyone for their love and attention, and will put in all her efforts into living as an exemplary family. Any questions and concerns there may be, we will answer as soon as we come to a decision on each situation. 

Once again, we thank you, and we wish you good fortune in the new year." 

Let's all congratulate the Rain-Kim Tae Hee couple one more time!

*** Gosh.........they've had so many marriage rumors that I've lost count.  I don't really care about their private lives as long as they're having a happy life being together. :lol:

Rain and Kim Tae Hee wrapped up in marriage rumors

Kim-Tae-Hee,Rain

Singer Rain and actress Kim Tae Hee are finding themselves wrapped up in marriage rumors. 

An exclusive report on January 17 (KST) claimed that the couple, who met through a couple CF gig in 2012 and admitted that they were dating in 2013, will be tying the knot this February 19, at a Catholic church in Seoul. 

Some netizens see the rumors as just the media taking advantage of Rain's recent appearance on 'Please Take Care of My Refrigerator', while others see it as attempts to cover up issues in government news. Stay tuned for updates. 

January 17, 2017

[Breaking] Rain, Kim Tae-hee to marry

Rain will marry Kim Tae-hee, the singer announced via a handwritten letter uploaded to his Twitter on Tuesday.

“I am ready to be a good husband and a man as the head of a household. She (Kim) stood by me through thick and thin,” the message read. “She’s the greatest present of all.”

Rain Company, the singer’s agency, said, “They are tying the knot on Thursday. The wedding ceremony will be small and private.”

Rain and Kim have been dating since 2012.

By Jie Ye-eun (yeeunjie@heraldcorp.com)

• Like 1

[★BREAKING] Kim Tae Hee confirms marriage and discusses plans for children

KimTaeHee

Kim Tae Hee has now also confirmed her wedding with Rain after a heartwarming letter was uploaded by her husband-to-be on his Instagram account.

Koreaboo first reported that Rain and Kim Tae Hee would be getting married as news broke in Korea. However, Rain and Kim Tae Hee’s agency quickly denied the report stating that neither of the companies knew anything about it and the report was false.

Soon after that, Rain released a letter to his fans on his Instagram confirming their plans to get married in February. This letter contradicted the agencies response to media, confusing both fans and media.

Kim Tae Hee has now confirmed that the couple is definitely set to get married and the wedding announcement is official.

The actress released a statement through her agency, Lua Entertainment with the following message:

As Kim Tae Hee and Jung Ji Hoon are about to become each other’s life long partners we would like to let everyone know what has been happening.

They have been building their love and trust for each other and it has finally borne beautiful fruit.

As the country is emotionally and financially unstable right now we would like to carry out the wedding as quietly as possible in a catholic mass form. As both Kim Tae Hee, Jung Ji Hoon and their parents wish, the time and place will not be disclosed.

It will be a quiet event with few people including their parents and family members. Their honeymoon has not been planned yet.

As for the most beautiful gift of all, their children, they plan to think about it slowly after the marriage.

We thank you for all your love and support and will live as a couple everyone can look up to.

— Lua Entertainment

It looks like the two are definitely serious about getting married! Congratulations to the beautiful couple.

*** Such a good thing they both well blend together. And he kept her waiting for a while now! Hahaha - Kim tae hee is a nice woman with good breeding. I will support you Rain & Kim Tae Hee..:lol:

[★BREAKING] Media report Rain and Kim Tae Hee officially to get married February 2017

RainKimTaeHeeMarried

Rain and Kim Tae Hee have officially announced that they will be getting married in February 2017, according to media sources.

Korean media site, Ilgan Sports, originally reported the couple was set to get married at a Catholic Church on February 19th. The two first started dating after they met at a CF filming in 2012. Rain was baptized at a Catholic Church after he began dating Kim Tae Hee, with very few friends and his family in attendance.

The two have been dating for 4 years now.

In an interview for InStyle Magazine, Kim Tae Hee recently opened up about dating Rain stating,

“It’s completely average. We eat good food and talk a lot. We have a lot in common and similar personalities. I’m a quiet person but he is funny and talks well so our conversations never end.”

This is not the first time that wedding reports have circulated around the couple. On November of 2015 there were reports that they were set to marry on Christmas Eve of that same year but both sides strongly denied the allegations. Last year in May there was also speculation that Rain was planning to propose to Kim Tae Hee on a trip they took to Jeju Island.

Source: Ilgan Sports, Sports Chosun / koreaboo

• Like 1

*** Management Agencies are there to protect their talents......................so, I understand that they had to deny this at first............. :lol:

[★BREAKING] Rain and Kim Tae Hee’s agency respond to wedding rumors

Kim Tae Hee and Rain

Update: Rain has now confirmed that the two will be getting married.

Rain and Kim Tae Hee’s agencies have both denied wedding rumors that they will be getting married in February 2017 after news broke out in media moments ago.

Media broke news that the celebrity couple would be marrying in February 2017 but was quickly denied by Rain and Kim Tae Hee‘s agencies. The news comes as Rain is making a comeback for the first time since finishing his army.

We just received word of the news report and we are confirming whether this is true or not.

— Rain Company

The agency then quickly responded after they checked with Rain.

He has no plans of marriage with Kim Tae Hee. The reports are not true.

— Rain Company

Kim Tae Hee’s agency also responded by denying the wedding announcement.

“Even her manager did not know anything about this, we are looking into it right now.”

— Ruach Entertainment

• Like 1