Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

*** I honestly don’t know how this drama is going to wrap up, how it will turn out. Ahhh........(2) EPs left.....  Well, I'm excited for the ending. This show has flaws, it’s not perfect by any means but I thank the cast for giving me so much laugh. It’s both heartbreaking and fun at the same time in just 1EP! It entertains me. :P

Come Back, Ajusshi: Episode 14

comeback1400026.jpg

LINK here : http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/04/come-back-ajusshi-episode-14/

Topp Dogg's Sangdo to sing about 'Falling in Love' for 'Come Back Mister' OST Part 8!

Here comes another collaboration between SBS drama 'Come Back Mister' and Topp Dogg

This time, main vocalist Sangdo will be dedicating a solo track to Part 8 of the OST, titled "Falling in Love"! 

Even though 'Come Back Mister' will be coming to an end this week, the drama can continue to live with fans through it's numerous OSTs! 

source : allkpop

160414 [Chinese Magazine]南都娱乐周刊(2016年第13期)_回来吧大叔

credit : scorpiola - http://rain-cloud.co.kr/

【本刊出品】《#回来吧大叔#》是一部融合了搞基、穿越、重生、高颜值、精分、逗比画风等诸多爆款元素的韩剧,剧情夸张紧凑,卡司阵容强大,演员贡献了破格演出。它在剧情的独特性和深度上都值得一看,但关注度和收视率全被撞期的《太阳的后裔》抢走了,实在是有点冤呐!

01%2896%29.jpg

02%2877%29.jpg

03%2862%29.jpg

04%2853%29.jpg

05%2849%29.jpg

16-04-14 Come Back Mister PD Note_[돌아와요 아저씨] #16 예고스틸: 우릴 웃기고 울렸던 아저씨들의 꽃길 엔딩을 소원하며 

credit : ratoka -http://rain-cloud.co.kr/

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg

*** I’m happy that many artists with beautiful and appealing voices have had massive participation in this OST for the drama. :P

돌아와요 아저씨 OST (SBS TV 드라마)(2CD) (release on 4/28)

credit : scorpiola - http://rain-cloud.co.kr/

30000529274_700.jpg

돌아와요 아저씨 OST (SBS TV 드라마) 

2CD + Booklet 24P

DISC 1 

1.다시 – 노을 

2.Feel Alive – 탑독(ToppDogg) 

3.Feel Alive (Rap Ver.) – 탑독(ToppDogg) 

4.Moon Light – 손호영 

5.사랑이니까 – 에일리 

6.눈을 감아도 – 이현 

7.사랑의 슬픔 – 나윤권 

8.Uncle 

9.인생의 봄날 

10.천국기차 

11.Uncle K 

DISC 2 

1.그땐 – 호준(탑독) 

2.X-Out – 류지현 

3.너 – 상도, 호준(탑독) 

4.Two Faces – 김수연, 정슬기 

5.Falling in Love – 상도(탑독) 

6.단 하루라도 - 김수연 

7.Department Comic 

8.Han’s Life 

9.Armageddon 

10.Life Style 

11.Remembering you 

12.Heaven Tension 

가족간의 희로애락을 보여주고 있는 SBS수목드라마 ‘돌아와요 아저씨’의 OST 앨범이 발매된다. 

이번 ‘돌아와요 아저씨’ OST는 노을, 탑독, 손호영, 에일리, 이현, 나윤권, 류지현, 김수연, 정슬기 등 아름답고 호소력 있는 보이스를 가진 아티스트들이 대거 참여했다. 

첫 번째 OST로 공개된 ‘다시’는 늦겨울의 감성을 그대로 담은 발라드 곡으로 기타 사운드와 풍부한 오케스트라가 노을의 감미로운 보컬과 어우러져 환상적인 하모니를 선사하는 곡이다. 

‘필얼라이브’는 힙합 아이돌 그룹 ‘탑독’이 참여한 곡으로 극중 김수로와, 김수로에서 역송한 오연서의 메인 테마 곡으로 액션 씬 및 코미컬하고 긴박한 장면에서 삽입되어 많은 시청자들에게 큰 인상을 준 곡이다. 

GOD의 멤버 손호영이 참여한 ‘Moon Light’은 미디엄 템포의 발라드 곡으로 고급스러운 현악기 선율과 달빛아래 사랑하는 연인에 대한 그리움을 표현하는 곡으로 손호영의 달콤하고 사랑스러운 보이스가 곡의 돋보이는 곡이다. 

마 성의 가창력의 소유자 에일리가 참여한 ‘사랑이니까’는 사랑하는 사람에게 절실한 마음을 표현하는 곡으로 에일리의 애절하고 호소력 있는 목소리가 더해진 곡으로 가슴 시리고, 따뜻한 장면의 감정을 고조시키며 그간 많은 시청자들의 울고 웃게 한 곡이다. 

‘눈을 감아도’는 부드러운 어쿠스틱 기타와 아름다운 피아노 선율, 그리고 화려하면서도 절제된 오케스트라와 이현의 애절한 목소리가 더해져 완성도를 높인 곡이다. 

‘사랑의 슬픔’은 기존의 팝 발라드에 클래식 음악을 접목하여 웅장한 오케스트라 선율에 호소력 있는 보이스로 가창력을 인정받고 있는 나윤권이 시청자들의 눈물샘을 자극한 바 있다. 

‘X-Out’은 슬픈 피아노 선율과 감성적인 멜로디 라인이 돋보이는 곡으로 ‘류지현’의 성숙한 보이스가 곡의 감동을 배가시켜주고 있다. 
‘Two Faces’는 브라스 빅밴드 사운드에 일렉트로닉 사운드가 가미된 일렉트로닉 스윙의 곡으로 기존의 일반적인 미디엄 템포 곡과는 차별화 된 한편의 뮤지컬을 보는 느낌이 물씬 풍기는 듀엣곡이다. 

이 밖에도 ‘그땐’, ‘너’, ‘Falling in Love’, ‘단 하루라도’ 등 드라마 방영 중 공개되었던 OST Part 1부터 Part 8까지의 13곡과 극의 유쾌함과 긴장감, 애절함 등을 표현하는데 톡톡한 역할을 한 연주곡 10곡이 수록되었다. 

[SBS]16-04-14 Come Back Mister_[16회 선공개] '핵주먹 부활' 오연서, 정지훈 구하기 위해 오대환과 혈투

credit : ratoka - http://rain-cloud.co.kr/

watch video here

http://tvcast.naver.com/v/832290

or watch video here

http://program.sbs.co.kr/builder/endPage.do?pgm_id=22000009040&pgm_mnu_id=41623&pgm_build_id=14401&contNo=22000169899

*** So, RAIN had a photoshoot with this magazine? I wonder when can we get to see the issue. :P

16-04-14 cosmopolitankorea - Rain Message 

Credit cosmopolitankorea / ratoka - http://rain-cloud.co.kr/

watch video here

https://www.instagram.com/p/BELdpbIsbFi/

<COSMO LIVE> 코스모는 지금 멋진 남자 비, 정지훈과 함께 화보 촬영중이랍니다! 코스모 맨 5월호 커버와 화보를 통해 꼭 확인해보세요그리고 조금 있다 방송 될, <돌아와요 아저씨> 마지막 방송도 본방사수!! #정지훈 #비 #rain #jungjihoon @rain_oppa

re-up

nnnnnnn%280%29.jpg

[HanCinema's Drama Review] "Please Come Back, Mister" Episode 15

photo713555.jpg

I find that watching "Please Come Back, Mister" without a sense of context tends to be instructive for getting a feel of the drama. As per the last cliffhanger, there was a big car accident and Yeong-soo, rather than do the sensible thing and go to the hospital, stumbles around through sheer force of will to his intended destination. One might think from that much that there was a serious romance going on between him and Da-hye, rather than the deliberately ambiguous mess we actually ended up with. And then Gi-tak shows up using the cute "dearest spouse" form of personal address.

At its best moments "Please Come Back, Mister" has a lot in common with more traditionally minded dramas, with the emphasis on high-stakes emotional situations. Where the production usually falls flat is with the often awkward use of supernatural elements. The watches make a comeback here, and Maya gives us a somewhat arbitrary rule that can apparently be used to deal with Yeong-soo's sudden bad situation.

That bad situation, by the way, is the fault of villainous influences that until recently haven't been much of a presence. Looking back, the overall plot is actually kind of a whodunit, in that we're left guessing as to which vaguely antagonistic character is the true villain who's been orchestrationg every bad thing that's happened in the story. There aren't really that many candidates, although it yet remains odd how apparently the true villain has also been at odds with most of the other almost villains, yet has somehow not been exposed.

But full elucidation on those points will have to wait until the final episode. In the meantime, I could appreciate the music design. While it's nothing espoecially innovative, the score always goes through the right beats necessary to, say, make us sad when something bad happens and tough choices have to be made. It does help that "Please Come Back, Mister" has lately mostly avoided having Yeong-soo make the kind of petty decisions that made up his characterization in the early part of the drama.

Yet that's unfortunately often the best the production team can really do in "Please Come Back, Mister". They can make the action vaguely entertaining without being all that impressive, or even mockworthy. Improbable escapes just come off as kind of improbable, not really ludicrous. As a production "Please Come Back, Mister" has often been stuck trying with trying to strike the right balance of absurd comedy with absurd drama, and it hasn't been that successful.

Review by William Schwartz

"Please Come Back, Mister" is directed by Sin Yoon-seob, written by Noh Hye-yeong and features Rain Kim Soo-ro, Kim In-kwon, Oh Yeon-seo, Lee Min-jeong, Lee Honey, Choi Won-yeong, Yoon Park and more

Watch on DramaFever

source : Hancinema

[HanCinema's Drama Review] "Please Come Back, Mister" Episode 16 Final

photo713604.jpg

This is it, the final confrontation, where among other things, the full background behind Gi-tak's death is confirmed. After the rather goofy way Yeong-soo died I have to admit I never really considered the idea that Gi-tak's death was anything more complicated than what it looked like- a high speed chase gone wrong. That notion seemed bolstered by how Gi-tak himself lost interest in searching for his real killer fairly quickly. Yet in the end, Gi-tak is forced to decide whether he's willing to break the revenge rule or not.

Fortunately events immediately afterward are such that technical questions of whether or not such and such action constitutes revenge ends up being a moot point, although "Please Come Back, Mister" has never been that good with the exact definition of rules, although it does manage decently well with the emotional scenes, and that's exactly what we get. Both Gi-tak and Yeong-soo get strong send-offs well befitting their stated goals in afterlife. To the extent they had stated goals anyway.

photo713605.jpg

Gi-tak, for example, is shown as always being this big influence from the sidelines. He's never actually cared that much about himself just so long as the people in his life have been able to get along all right, and that's the standpoint from which he leaves the story. Yeong-soo is more of a direct steadying influence, and seen from that angle, the weird sometimes creepy way he's been hitting on Da-hye does kind of make sense, even if it still probably wasn't the best use of screen time.

Even the villains mostly get off without too much hassle, the exception being the one guy who was finally outed last episode as being the one causing all the trouble. Even the Jae-hoon's weird family dynamics are exposed for the curious farce they are, and apparently from that point onward we're just supposed to hope that the real Jae-hoon, post castaway adventure, will be able to deal with any possible problems.

The sentiment in the last episode of "Please Come Back, Mister" is sweet and effective when it counts, although that alone isn't enough to save the drama from its overall tone and continuity issues. The epilogue, while cute, technically does not appear to be canonically possible in this universe anymore. Although really, trying to guess what happened to the supporting cast at all considering the big decision is difficult enough. And also, probably unwarranted.

Review by William Schwartz

"Please Come Back, Mister" is directed by Sin Yoon-seob, written by Noh Hye-yeong and features Rain Kim Soo-ro, Kim In-kwon, Oh Yeon-seo, Lee Min-jeong, Lee Honey, Choi Won-yeong, Yoon Park and more

Watch on DramaFever

source : Hancinema

***Awwww... that’s sweet of RAIN. I wonder what kind of watch it is. He’s awesome. What a generous man. I have never been disappointed in him! Thank you Rain for your hard work in this awesome drama. It was really funny. And it’s a good drama. :P

Rain presents a meaningful gift to all 170 cast and crew of 'Please Come Back Mister'

Rain_1460688106_af_org.jpg

Following the end of the drama 'Please Come Back Mister', Rain presents a meaningful gift for the cast and crew. 

SEE ALSO: Will Rain come back in May?

On April 14, the drama team gathered at a restaurant in Seoul. Rain then presented a surprise as he gave all 170 members a watch. Later it is revealed that 30% of the watch profit goes towards kids charity. 

Rain also shared a comment as he said, "I sincerely appreciate all the staff, director, writer, and actors who worked hard for the drama. It meant a lot to me."

How sweet!

Rain_1460687992_rai.jpg

source : allkpop