Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

[07-15] 13-07-15 Rain with Tae wan

13-07-15 @DBusinessENT tweet ((D-Business Entertainment twitter))

Photoset: C-Luv, Rain, BraveBrovas, DM http://tmblr.co/ZtNFlvpiS4rF

source : http://dbusinessent.tumblr.com/p ... rain-bravebrovas-dm

credit:ratoka@rain-cloud.co.kr

rain(4).jpg

----------------------------------------------------------

cocomhe said: merycote said: So many articles... woow! thanks for sharing!! <3
:-* 
The fanarts was great too!! are these from KTH's thread, right? I'm glad her fans are supporting her relationship with Rain  :-bd 

anjjo said:

rain(4).jpg

cocomhe said: merycote said: So many articles... woow! thanks for sharing!! <3
The fanarts was great too!! are these from KTH's thread, right? I'm glad her fans are supporting her relationship with Rain  :-bd 

Here Comes The Rain Again! K-Pop King Out Of Army

rain%20lead.jpg

South Korean pop icon Rain was officially released from mandatory military service on Wednesday 10th July and leagues of his adoring fans shed tears of joy over the star's comeback.

About 700 devotees from South Korea and abroad exploded into ecstatic cheer as the 31-year-old K-pop star emerged from the Defence Ministry building in Seoul, where he had gone to receive his discharge papers.

Some banner-carrying fans, weary from camping out overnight in the drizzling rain, bust into tears as the star walked out to greet them while dressed in his military uniform.

rainmil.jpg

"Thank you all for coming to welcome me. I'll do my best. I love you all," Yonhap news agency quoted the singer as saying, as he gave fans a military salute.

Rain, whose real name is Jung Ji-Hoon, is one of the biggest names in the world of K-pop, commanding a huge following in South Korea, across much of Asia and beyond.

The star, well known for his youthful sex appeal, had a mostly uneventful time in military service, except for a naughty deed back in January when he was confined to barracks for a week after he was caught sneaking out for to meet a love interest while on official duty. Boys will be boys.

rain.jpg

rain002.jpg

The love interest whom he broke curfew for was none other than Kim Tae-Hee, a TV drama star with a massive following in Japan, whom Rain is supposedly dating.

Rain's service is nothing out of the ordinary. South Korean men are obliged to serve about two years in the country's armed forces.

Military service is taken extremely seriously in South Korea, which remains technically at war with North Korea because their 1950-53 conflict that ended with a ceasefire rather than a peace treaty.

Apart from those with physical disabilities, exemptions are rare and anyone refusing to servefor moral or religious reasonsfaces an automatic jail term. Celebrities are frequently caught attempting to evade military service for fear they might be forgotten by their fans while in uniform.

Gangnam Style star Psy was forced to serve twice after it was discovered he had furthered his showbiz interests while doing his first stint. 

Source: AFP

Published: 15th July 2013

credit : The Daily Chilli

[info] A message which pops up on this site says as follows.

%EA%B3%B5%ED%99%88%ED%8C%9D%7E1%280%29.J

[English translation]

credit : 화니

Attention, Cloud membership members who can't log on to this site because they've forgotten their passwords or IDs.

If each of you sends us an email by filling out a form as shown below, we'll let you know the way to access the site by email.

-Email address : Please mail us at the following email address : lj5612@hanmail.net

-Items to be mentioned : your name, the first six digits of your resident registration number, and your cellphone number.

-Something that you require about : When you can't remember your ID or passport, or when you need to revise your cellphone number, etc.

"Those who want to revise their cellphone numbers to receive text messages as a group, can also contact us by email."

From the Cloud executive board.

Guest merycote

Nancyzak

said:

anjjo

said:

[size=5]

[/size]

rain(4).jpg

cocomhe

said:

merycote said: So many articles... woow! thanks for sharing!! <3

Hi @anjjo,

I could not resist doing one photo effect of Rain and post it here. I hope you, @willenette, @merycote and those who visit this thread like it. The whole picture reminds me of Rest & Relax mood, which I hope Rain is having a super great time of it.  :)>-

ngm6.jpg

Cr photo : Owner

Nancyzak said:

Hi @anjjo,

I could not resist doing one photo effect of Rain and post it here. I hope you, @willenette, @merycote and those who visit this thread like it. The whole picture reminds me of Rest & Relax mood, which I hope Rain is having a super great time of it.  :)>-

ngm6.jpg

Hi willenette, here's more info about Tae Wan -

class="title"Tweets (& Tumblrs) abound: Kim TaeWan’s management shares a glimpse of him and 비.

by Stephe@Cloud USA on July 16, 2013.

And what a nice glimpse it is.

Kim TaeWan (a.k.a. C-Luv), a well known singer/songwriter/composer signed under D-Business Entertainment, and Rain have not only been friends but successful collaborators as well, for quite a while. Back in 2010, Rain sang the nuptial song at TaeWan’s February wedding and made the newlyweds kiss over and over again to “I Do”, haha. Rain and TaeWan have also worked together on a vast array of songs, among them “Rainism” and Back To The Basic‘s “Same” (“C-Luv, baby. No no no no no no. Mm… hmm, my baby girl…” Yeah, he’s that C-Luv.) During the last few weeks of his stint on military radio show Speeding Instinct, Rain had a segment where C-Luv talked about Pop music.

This seems to be an older picture, seeing as Rain’s hair has not fallen down under his ear for some years. It’s probably a “look what I found in my stuff the other day” pic, like the ones Rain used to tweet. :)   ^@@^

(Source credit: official D-Business Entertainment @Twitter, @Tumblr, 7/15/2013.)

DBizEntRainCLuvTweet07162013_CUSA

DBizEntRainCLuvTumblr07152013_CUSA

tumblr_mpz7v5gcFQ1rrzkw9o2_1280

Nancyzak said:

Hi @anjjo,

ngm6.jpg

Hi @anjjo and @willenette, ........... Yup, I can't see it now. It's so strange for it to disappear. I hope it has nothing to do with the warning by the admin right above the thread. I certainly did not use the Tinypic.com. .......... Okay, I will reload tonight! ........... Meantime, have a good day!!! :-bd

Guest merycote

anjjo

said: Hi [size=2]

willenette

[/size], here's more info about Tae Wan -

class="title"

Tweets (

Kim TaeWan (a.k.a. C-Luv), a well known singer/songwriter/composer signed under D-Business Entertainment, and Rain have not only been friends but successful collaborators as well, for quite a while. Back in 2010, Rain sang the nuptial song at TaeWan’s February wedding and made the newlyweds kiss over and over again to “I Do”, haha. Rain and TaeWan have also worked together on a vast array of songs, among them “Rainism” and Back To The Basic‘s “Same” (“C-Luv, baby. No no no no no no. Mm… hmm, my baby girl…” Yeah, he’s that C-Luv.) During the last few weeks of his stint on military radio show Speeding Instinct, Rain had a segment where C-Luv talked about Pop music.

This seems to be an older picture, seeing as Rain’s hair has not fallen down under his ear for some years. It’s probably a “look what I found in my stuff the other day” pic, like the ones Rain used to tweet. :)   ^@@^

(Source credit: official D-Business Entertainment @Twitter, @Tumblr, 7/15/2013.)

DBizEntRainCLuvTweet07162013_CUSA

DBizEntRainCLuvTumblr07152013_CUSA

merycote said:

anjjo

willenette

class="title"

Tweets (

Guest merycote

willenette said: merycote said:

anjjo

willenette

class="title"

Tweets (

merycote said: willenette said: merycote said:

anjjo

willenette

class="title"

Tweets (

Guest merycote

@willenette Yeah... I'm visiting Rain Legend site too, but I'm not posting so much there because of the same reason... my english XDD... maybe it's not soo bad with short sentences, but when I want to say a bit longer sentences it will turns difficult to me @@
About JR XDD... In Rainism, Rain sings in the end " ♪ ♫ Rain! Go! Hey! Ho! JR yo! C-Luv yo! Bring the beat back! Ho! Hey! Ho! Hey! Ho! Hey! Ho! Hey! ♪ ♫ "
When I listened "JR yo!" I wondered if he is a producer just like C-luv.... or some like that XDD

merycote said: @willenette Yeah... I'm visiting Rain Legend site too, but I'm not posting so much there because of the same reason... my english XDD... maybe it's not soo bad with short sentences, but when I want to say a bit longer sentences it will turns difficult to me @@
About JR XDD... In Rainism, Rain sings in the end " ♪ ♫ Rain! Go! Hey! Ho! JR yo! C-Luv yo! Bring the beat back! Ho! Hey! Ho! Hey! Ho! Hey! Ho! Hey! ♪ ♫ "
When I listened "JR yo!" I wondered if he is a producer just like C-luv.... or some like that XDD