Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

[article] The Best Sharp Shooter Out Of The Celebrity Soldiers Is?

Wow, look! An article about celebrity soldiers and their leave time that doesn't bash Rain. Maybe because there was no reason for that dingbat Korean newspaper to bash Rain in the first place, except to sell its rag.

An informative write-up on the many celeb-soldiers serving the ROK, in my honest opinion. Thank you, KDramaStars. :) (Sergeant Yu Geon is out of there come December 1. Amen!)

-- Stephe ^@@^@rain-cloud.co.kr

°

lee-joon-gi.jpg?w=199

KDramaStars 10/7/2012 —

The Best Sharp Shooter Out Of The Celebrity Soldiers Is?

Out of the celebrity soldiers, who has the best physical condition, and who is the best at shooting?

According to the report that Kim Jin-pyo, a National Assembly Defense Committee member from the Department of Defense submitted on the 5th of October, singer Choi Jin(Mithra Jin) and actor Kim Ji Hoon are the ones who were classified as the special class soldiers when it comes to the physical fitness test. This was out of the list of celebrities since 2010. Out of the celebrity soldiers, singer Jung Ji Hoon(Rain) and Kang Chang Mo(KCM) and Kim Kyung Hoon(The Cross) were selected as fitness kings. In one minute, they did 72 pushups, and over 82 sit ups. They ran 3km in 12 minutes and 30 seconds.

Out of all of the celebrity soldiers, the best shooter was Lee Joon Gi. Out of 20 targets, he shot 19, and showed that he was the king of shooting. Out of the beginning celebrity soldier stages Lee Hyun Gyun(Jae Hee) Lee Dong Wook, Lee Sun Ho(Shinhwa Andy), out of the active duty soldiers, Jung Ji Hoon and Jo Jung Ik made 18 targets and made it to the expert shooter level. Jung Ji Hoon is one of the only ones that had an overall excellent transcript for his physical fitness test, making 90% of the shooting, and finished 30km march in 8 hours.

jung-ji-hoon-rain.jpg?w=300

The celebrity soldier that went out on vacation the most was Lee Min Ho(Boom). Out of the 665 days of service, he received 150 days of vacation. Kim Yoon Sung(Dynamic Duo) had 116 days, Choi Jae Ho(Dynamic Duo) had 108 days, Lee Sun Ho(Shinhwa Andy) had 103 days of vacation.

Ordinary army soldiers are given 32 days of vacation and have a maximum of 50 days of break. However, the 30 celebrity soldiers that were discharged after year 2010 had an average vacation that was 76.4 days. However, since last year, the special leave has been decreasing. Now the celebrity vacation leave is similar to ordinary soldiers.

The celebrity soldier that is closest to discharging is actor Jo Jung Ik(Yoo Gun, December 1). Other than him, the other celebrities are discharged next year.

© 2012 KDramaStars.com All right reserved.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

121020 SBS_Online! Movie World_R2B; Return To Base

Credit: scorpiola // scorpiolabi1 @ youtube@rain-cloud.co.kr

http://youtu.be/YbwsGCJk814?hd=1

id="watch-headline-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 1.8333em; background-color: rgb(235, 235, 235); height: 1.1363em; max-height: 1.1363em; line-height: 1.1363em; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; "Top 5 Best Korean drama couples

*** Fighting, RAIN!

RAIN accused of receiving special treatment in the Army

12343-8umho8in1h.jpg

Rain has been accused by National Assembly member Lee Suk Hyun of getting special treatment while in the army, presumably for being a celebrity.

According to the assemblyman, data from the Ministry of National Defense shows that Rain has taken 13 stand-down days, 5 special vacation days, 10 official overnight leaves and 34 unofficial overnight leaves, totaling 62 days. This is 22 more days than the average soldier enjoys off.

Officials revealed that 25 out of 34 of Rain's unofficial overnight leaves, usually permitted for members of the PR Support Team while they have duties far from base and staying overnight is more convenient, were spent in Seoul and the Gangnam district, calling to question why he would be permitted to spend the night in the area while on duty.

Lee Suk Hyun has been critical of the PR Support Team of South Korea's army, believing that it is unnecessary and irrelevant.

Duties of people in the PR Support Team include being ambassadors for the military, hosting awards ceremonies and performing for the troops.

Written by: Aysohmay@JpopAsia

source : gokpop

121026 R2B : Return to Base TW poster+picture

rain%20bi%20%E3%80%8AR2B%EF%BC%9A%E7%8D%

credit : http://tickets.books.com.tw/progshow/01020001730189// vincet57@rain-cloud.co.kr

------------------------------------------------------------------

12-10-26 Rain sneakers @ 2012 Hope Festival Sharing Sneakers

source : http://www.ssronews.com/m/content/view.html?section=79&category=91&no=59873

credit:ratoka@rain-cloud.co.kr

W_1351236988.jpg

12-10-27 Friends FM - 질주본능_Rain & KCM DJ

credit : ratoka

English Translation

by 화니 2012.10.28@rain-cloud.co.kr

~0:05:19
[Rain]&[KMC] : Rain&KCM's "The Desire To Speed"!

[Rain] : People tend to be more sensitive on a rainy day.
The sounds of this radio will ease your mind again today.

[Rain] : The words lettered rain make me feel good.
KCM has go on a vacation today, which makes me feel better. (laughs)
He must be fishing in the reservoir. I wish he could keep fishing throughout the year and he wouldn't come back to me. (laughs)
Actually, I prefer to host this work myself. I'm enjoying my own company in a subdued mood.

[Rain] : Listener 'Rain In My Heart', "I request 'Brown Eyes's 'It's Already One Year'. I'd like to sing the song for Rain."
Please come here and sing the song for me.

[Rain] : Listener 'Love For Rain', "I request Rain's 'September 12'.
Autumn rain is falling. The rain reminds me of Bi oppa (Rain). I wish it could be real Bi oppa."

0:05:20~0:13:23
[Rain] : I'm really glad to hear the songs ('It's Already One Year' and 'September 12) again after all these years.
'It's Already One Year' was very popular in 1998 at that time when I was active as one member of a boy band which was disbanded so soon after it was formed.

[Rain] : Listener '#7826', "Your selection of music is quite great. You (Rain) ever sang 'It's Already One Year' in your rookie days."
But I don't remember when I sang the song, and actually I don't know the words to the song. Presumably I did as I was told on the air.

[Rain] : Listener 'Movie Star Rain', "I'd like to hear Rain singing 'September 12' live."
I'll do whatever you say if your payment deposit is confirmed. (laughs)
Just kidding. (laughs)
[Rain] : Listener 'Terry Woo', "Today's music selection is very fantastic."
That's right.

[Rain] : Listener 'Dignity', "It is such a lovely day. My elder sister and I haven’t seen each other for quite a while. We'll have lunch together today."

[Rain] : Listener 'Kang Mi Na', "Thanks to Rain's words of consolation, my father has taken a turn for the better."
Nothing is more important than health. I hope her father will get well soon.

[Rain] : Listener 'Small Eyes', "The examination is only about ten days away off.
Please encourage my sister not to lose her confidence."
I hope all the examinees will fully demonstrate in the examination what they could really do.

[Rain] : Listener 'Dolce Keico', "I have a test tomorrow. Please screw up my courage."
I guess you listeners just heard my stomach rumbling. I haven't had lunch yet to do a better job of hosting it. So I'm so hungry my stomach is growling. I'll have lunch after the show. How embarrassing! I'm sorry to have bothered you.

[Rain] : Listener 'Because Of You', "Rain adds a special charm to the red-tinted autumnal leaves. Are there any good walkways that you can suggest?"
I can't let you know about the information because my future girlfriend and I will walk over to the ways. (laughs) Sorry.

[Rain] : Listener 'Hajime Heart', "I'm having a good time, listening the radio show."

[Rain] : Listener 'May Love Boku', "I've neglected my health so I've caught a cold, which makes me so depressed. I'm listening to the radio show for a change."

[Rain] : Listener 'Dolce Keico', "Hearing your booming voice makes me happy. I'm listening to the radio over a cup of coffee. I hope you host the show, having a cup of coffee."
I've just taken my coffee.

[Rain] : Listener 'Only One', "It seems like just a few weeks ago we were enjoying autumn, but winter is approaching already. To my great discouragement, it's raining on the weekend. I feel as if something were in my throat."
Even so, you are better than we soldiers are.

[Rain] : Listener 'Bi Oppa', "I'm having my favorite coffee. I advise you to have the coffee."
Please stop talking about it and bring it for me.

[Rain] : Listener 'Already', "I'm listening to the show not to make you feel lonely.
I request your 'Only You'. "

[Rain] : Listener 'Because Of You', "Could you play a birthday song for me?"

[Rain] : Listener 'Terry Woo', "There is quite a lot of rain. Please play up-tempo and fun music."
I will reserve the song (Only One) for another occasion, and let me play Stevie Wonder's 'Ribbon In The Sky'. It is one of my favorite songs.

14:02~25:04
-------------Talk with 'Pyo Ju Yeol' about music-------------------

[Rain] : Welcome, 'Pyo Ju Yeol', it’s great to have you on our show.
How have you been?
[Pyo Ju Yeol] : I've been doing great.
[Rain] : It's already fall. I think nothing is so pleasant as talking with 'Pyo Ju Yeol' over a hot drink in the autumn. (laughs) Let's have a drink after my discharge, shall you?
[Pyo Ju Yeol] : Sounds great!
[Rain] : I hope my next album will be well received by you. (laughs)
[Pyo Ju Yeol] : Please don’t worry about things of that nature. (laughs)
[Rain] : What's your favorite song of consolation?
[Pyo Ju Yeol] : It's singer 'Kang San Eh's 'You Can Do It'.
[Rain] : I particularly like his 'I'll Say' when I get up onto of a ship. (laughs)
[Pyo Ju Yeol] : His songs seem to embrace the joys and sorrows of people.

(1) 'Kim Jong Kook's 'Men Are Also Sad'
[Pyo Ju Yeol] : 'Kim Jong Kook' debuted as a member of Turbo in 1995, and he has a beautifully high-pitched voice.
'Mighty Mouth' participated in 'Kim Jong Kook's 7th album as a chorus singer.

[Rain] : 'Mighty Mouth' is about to join the army. (laughs)
His enlistment day is only three days away. (laughs)
I know him (Mighty Mouth) personally.
I really liked 'Kim Jong Kook's songs when I was a child.
He has remarkable singing skills, but I think it's hard to sing along with his music.

(2) 'Son Seung Hyun's 'Heart'
[Pyo Ju Yeol] : 'Son Seung Hyun' originally debuted as a singer through KBS TV's audition program called Top Band, but she didn't win the prize. She finally won a music competition called 'Voice Korea', and her beautiful and powerful voice made her famous overnight. Pop singer 'Ne-Yo' has given her a big thumbs up.
They say she is one of talented up-and-coming singers.
[Rain] ; Though it is a short period of time, there's a lot I could learn from 'Pyo Ju Yeol'.
[Pyo Ju Yeol] : Thank you.

[Rain] : Her vocalization is also top notch.
[Pyo Ju Yeol] : She is a singer worth paying attention to.
[Rain] : This is not the time to worry others. I'm busier looking after myself. (laughs) I'm just waiting impatiently for my discharge day to come. (laughs)
I'd like to hold a meaningful concert in the army, but the question of expense takes precedence over all others. (laughs)

(3) Ne-Yo's 'Don`t Make Em Like You'
[Pyo Ju Yeol] : R&B singer 'Ne-Yo' won 3 Grammy awards.
He has created new genres of R&B music since he was topping the Billboard charts with his debut album 'So Sick' in 2006.
[Rain] : 'Raphael Saadiq' and 'Musiq' including 'Ne-Yo', number among the best R&B musicians in USA.

(4) Chris Brown's 'Don't Wake Me Up'.
[Pyo Ju Yeol] :Chris Brown is a singer bursting onto the music scene.
He has tried to include various genres of music since his debut in 2005.

[Rain] : Chris Brown's alleged engagement in assault ever taints his image.
They say he is lagging way behind 'Ne-Yo' in composing songs, but he is talented at singing and dancing.

[Pyo Ju Yeol] : As his hero is Michael Jackson, he wants to be called the second Michael Jackson.
[Rain] : I've originally been called the second Michael Jackson. (laughs)
I'll blow him (Chris Brown) away someday. (laughs)

[Pyo Ju Yeol] : They say Chris Brown is viewed as a leader of the next generation R&B music.
[Rain] : I think time goes by so quickly. Thank you for being on the show.
[Pyo Ju Yeol] : Thank you.

0:26:24~0:26:52
[Rain] : Listener 'Blue Music', "I want to eat Kimchijeon on a rainy day, but I've prepared pork belly for my husband. Can I try both?"
If you try both, you'll gain weight.

[Rain] : Listener 'EOLEUMI', "I'm eating hot ramen in a small restaurant, listening to your song. I feel great."

[Rain] : Listener '#4960', "I hear somebody keeps talking ill of me. I don't know how to pay for this. I hope singer Boa's 'Only One' will relieve the oppression of my heart."
When I remonstrated with somebody who kept talking ill of me in my school days, he just told me he didn't know anything at all. Then I told him, "Let's try to get along from now on." (laughs)

0:27:29~0:33:16
[Rain] : Listener 'Jeonju Neul Bi R', "Today is my mom's birthday. I want to make her happy."
Happy birthday!

[Rain] : Listener 'Sunny 1230', "I'm working alone today like you."
Please cheer up!

[Rain] : Listener 'Four Minute R', "The food dryer ordered by me has arrived. I'll try drying persimmon and sweet potatoes."
I think you can dry a cuttlefish as well. The more you chew a dried cuttlefish, the more flavor you get. (laughs)

[Rain] : Listener 'Kim Han Sol', "I had a good time with my friends yesterday. I was enjoying shopping at a shoe shop a little while ago, but too bad I couldn't find anything I liked. When I tried some other store, the owner pulled me by the nose in front of others. She was really making me angry, but I bit my tongue."
The owner doesn't have the qualification to be a seller. I think she's going to fold soon. It's best to forget what's past.

[Rain] : Listener 'Small Eyes R', "After taking a rain check because of rain, I'm leisurely reading a book at home. I believe you don't feel lonely anymore because I'm with you by listening to your radio show."
Thank you.

[Rain] : Listener 'My Love Boku', "My hiking outfit cost me a great deal of money, but there's no time to go mountaineering. I try going climbing before it gets colder."
Going climbing helps you losing weights, but when I go climbing, I eat more and gain weight, that is the question. (laughs)

[Rain] : Listener 'Hayoung R793', "I waked up at 5 am to work part-time. I'm trying to spend a time listening to the radio. I wish customers wouldn't come."
I wonder what sort of work you have there.

[Rain] : Listener 'Movie Star Rain', "While cleaning the house, I found a videotape of me singing during my first year in high school, but I couldn't bear to see it."
I wish I could get rid of all those videotapes of me singing in my rookie days.

[Rain] : Listener 'Ha Ji Min R', "The examination is only twelve days away off. My confidence is being shaken after not being accepted by the university through nonscheduled admission. Please encourage me."
Way to go, all the seniors including 'Ha Ji Min' in high school. You can do it!
Please don't be nervous. Just be yourself.

[Rain] : Listener '#7641', "I'm listening to the radio in the bus on a rainy day like today. Rain's low voice seems to be very becoming on the sound of rain. A long while ago, I had the stitches taken out a week after the operation and went to Thailand with my son in fifth grade to see Rain's concert. At that time, my son's favorite song was 'In My Bed'. He'll join the army after 3 years. Rain'll be in my heart forever. My request song is 'Kim Tae Woo's 'Rain of Love'. My nickname is 'Smurf Wearing Shorts'."
Judging from your son's taste in music, he was so advanced for his age. (laughs)
If you had gotten married quite young, you could have been about as old as I am.
I tend to be very nice to women who are older than me. (laughs)
Thank you for having enjoyed my concert. Ironically, however, I wonder why you are requesting 'Kim Tae Woo's song instead of mine. (laughs)
Anyway, please enjoy 'Kim Tae Woo's song.

0:33:24~0:33:55
-------------Miss A & Mr. B-------------------------

[Rain] : A man prefers to have credibility with his girlfriend when they date.
[Kim So Jung] : A woman prefers to crave attention from her boyfriend when they date.
[Kim So Jung] : As credibility runs counter to attention, their thinking seems to differ.
[Rain] : Let us look at psychology of man and women.

0:34:00~0:38:24
[Rain] : Welcome, 'Kim So Jung'.
[Kim So Jung] : Nice to meet you.
[Rain] : There are only the two of us in the studio. (laughs)
[Kim So Jung] : It is a cozy gathering. (laughs)
[Rain] : The atmosphere in this studio is better than before. (laughs)
At last, 'Kim So Jung's existence seems to be noticeable by KCM's absence. (laughs)
[Rain] : The two, credibility & attention, are distinct, but equally important.
But, I only have a desperate craving to be loved by my future woman. (laughs)
I'd like to be loved by a woman as she is loved by a man. (laughs)
Recently I feel I'd like to give my future woman unconditional love.
I need such a girl I want to share my life with, but I haven't met my Miss. Right yet.

[Rain] :'Kim So Jung', what kind of guys do you like?
[Kim So Jung] : I love a guy who is a real honey. (laughs)
[Rain] : He may break it off with you after showing care for you. (laughs)
[Kim So Jung] : And maybe I will cry alone. (laughs)

[Rain] : While a woman is loved by her boyfriend and gets special attention from him, he is exhausted under great stress. In extreme cases, he will give her up.
The same is true of my case. In that case, I think I'll love another woman. (laughs)
Because I'm a bad guy. (laughs) Such a bad guy is a magnet for girls. (laughs)
[Kim So Jung] : Not to mention I admit you're full of charm. (laughs)
[Rain] : I wonder why a woman always wants to confirm his love for her.
In contrast, my ex-girlfriend used to get tired easily because I lavished most of my attention on her while we were dating. (laughs) I wonder if I was all just slick talk at that time. (laughs)

[Kim So Jung] : Do you have any regrets about breaking up with your ex-girlfriend?
[Rain]: I don't have the slightest regret. Because I did my best. (laughs)
I did my best so that I wouldn't regret it afterwards. That's why she may not forget about me with half an eye. (laughs)
That job requires sophisticated strategies. (laughs)
[Kim So Jung] : You were a really bad guy! (laughs)
[Rain] : Sorry. (laughs)

0:38:28~0:45:00.
-Story 1-

[Kim So Jung] : Listener 'Star & I & Ji Hoon', "My boyfriend and I are in love with each other and others have a great envy of our love affairs, but I really worry about him he can't live without games. As a result, he was even put under academic probation last semester, and he is often making promises and then breaking them. How can I fix his bad habit?"
[Rain] : If it were up to me, I would absolve him nothing. Because he hasn't had an affair with another woman. (laughs)
In my case, I have an allegy to play computer and cellphone games. It's not a good idea to spend so much time on such games.
[Kim So Jung] : I often saw lots of people having such games on the brain even in coffee shops.
[Rain] : I think they spend too much time on the games.

[Rain] : Listener 'JJ Love', "She has to give him a final warning."

[Kim So Jung] : Listener 'Only One', "Game in itself is not the problem.
A bigger problem is that he plays fast and loose with her. She'd better break up with him as quickly as possible."

[Rain] : Listener '#9852', "Online game addiction among youngsters has been a huge problem in society. I'm against her keeping dating with him."

[Kim So Jung] : Listener '#1820', "I really like the game of dragon."
[Rain]: It is quite a serious problem. (laughs)

[Rain] : Listener '#1805', "I'd like to send Rain an image with a heart through Any Pang' game."
I am sorry, but I must reject the offer. (laughs)

[Kim So Jung] : Listener 'Park Eun Mi', "How about making the time for a hobby you two can do together?"
[Rain] ; But, money will be crucial spending their leisure time.
[Kim So Jung] : Mountain climbing will be fine.

0:45:03~0:53:12
-Story 2-

[Rain] : Listener 'Love Bubble', "It's been 3 years since I started preparing for my civil service examination, and I have a fiancee who is full of devotion to me, going out for 7 years. But I've taken a shine to another woman at first sight at an institute. I'm feeling guilty, but I can't help being attracted to her."
No good ever comes of a man who abandons his wife.
Please think as if you were in her place. You should know that her love for you is very noble and pure even though she may be faced with similar temptations.

[Kim So Jung] : If he truly loves another woman, I think he'd rather break up with his fiancee as soon as possible, and that's why she can quickly reject the man. (laughs)
[Rain] : I think 'Kim So Jung' has seen nothing of life. (laughs)
His thinking of another woman could be a fugitive idea, so he needs to get his thoughts together. I hope he won't let himself get distracted.
If he gets dumped even by another woman after he breaks up with his fiancee, the situation could be neither fish, flesh nor fowl. (laughs)
[Kim So Jung] : Then he could screw up the exam. (laughs)
[Rain] : If he gets dumped by the two women and if he screws up the exam, he may be crushed. (laughs)

[Rain] : Listener 'Movie Star Ahng', "He must be out of his mind to act in that way. When will he come to his senses? (laughs)"
I suppose you’re right. (laughs)

[Kim So Jung] :Listener 'My Love Boku', "His audacity is far out of reason. Please
take heart and sink your mind to studying."

[Rain] : Listener 'Small Eyes', "You rude little bastard! Please put all other thoughts out of your mind and throw yourself into your study!"

[Kim So Jung] : Listener 'Because Of You', "He seems to try dating with another woman to escape from reality. If he has to be pushed to marry his fiancee by people around him, he'd rather give her up as soon as possible."

[Rain] : Listener '#3808', "Please don't miss your fiancee who has been full of devotion to you for 7 years."
That's exactly what I want to say.
Some people believe in love at first sight, but I think that love is something you nurture, not something that happens at first sight.
My father also loved only his wife. It is inhumane to abandon your wife who has been through so much with you.
I think he is very much indebted to his fiancee. Please study harder and pass the exam to make her happy.

0:53:18~01:00:31
-Story 3-

[Kim So Jung] : Listener 'Travel', "When I just started dating with one man, I heard from the other one I had met once before. I've reluctantly decided to be two-timing. One is rich and quite nice, while the other one and I are in sync with each other. I’m torn between who to date with me, the two."

[Rain] : I think she needs to spend some time mulling over who she's going to date with. Couples can overcome economic problems, but it is easy for them to break up because of personality difference.
I'd like to advise her to choose the other man whose personality is compatible with her. The male’s ability is created. I hope she'll notice his sincerity and potential as a man who has ambition. So much the better if there is money, but the world is fair. You won't always have what people ask for.

[Rain] : Listener 'Jae Jae', "Please choose the person who you could always count on to make your day."

[Rain] : If I were in her bearings, I would take some time to think about it by being two-timing for the time being.
Thank you for coming in today, 'Kim So Jung'.
How are you today?
[Kim So Jung]: I'm having a very good time.
[Rain] : I think you are better off without the Hulk (KCM) (laughs)
[Kim So Jung]: I didn't quite realize that you (Rain) were such a sweet person. (laughs)
[Rain] : I used to get excited and come to speak very quickly because of the Hulk. (laughs) Let me play singer 'Star's 'Bride of November'.
'Star' and I had shared our lives together, having been on the same agency 'JYP' in our rookie days. She was the first trainee going through JYP’s trainee program, and I was picked as the second trainee. It seems like just yesterday that she was a trainee, so I find it hard to accept that she's already getting married.
Congratulations on her wedding!
'Kim So Jung', thank you.
[Kim So Jung]: Thank you.

01:00:34~
[Rain] : Listener 'Hiraemi', "I ache all over from sleeping under two blankets. So
I think I had such a strange dream last night. I'd like to have a more light and warm blanket. Rain, do you get a good night's sleep? A boy I didn't know said hello to me on the street. Greeting somebody well is very important. I felt much better than before." (laughs)
Judging from her writing skills which are not so good, I think she is a Japanese.

[Rain] : Listener 'Jae Jae', "I think I am particularly busy on the weekend because of my husband who asks me to make some delicious dishes, and because of my children who are fretful. I'd just love to take some time off even if it's only a day."
I wish I would have such children and a cute wife.

[Rain] : Listener 'Flower Bora', "When I went to a hospital for a thorough examination, a lot of patients were waiting to see the doctor. What is the state of your health?"
I'm healthy.

[Rain] : Listener 'Flower Bora', "Maybe it's my age, but my entire body aches whenever it rains. I think you're lonely because you're hosting the show alone now."
I'm never less alone than when by myself.

[Rain] : Listener 'Jinny', "I'm resting at home after submitting my resignation.
Is there any particular vacation spot you'd recommend?"
Chuncheon, Gangwon Province, and Jeju Island are worth visiting.

[Rain] : Listener '#8686', "Listening to the radio in my car on a rainy day makes me feel better."

[Rain] : Listener '#7704', "I'd really like to be accepted by the university through nonscheduled admission."
In my class, I was only accepted by a university (Kyung Hee University) through rolling admission, so I was in a great mood. I hope you'll surely succeed in the examination.

[Rain] : Listener 'Roger That Love', "I'm cooking Kalguksu (칼국수_Noodle Soup).
I'm not sure if I can do it."
It probably tastes better with a couple of spoons of oyster sauce.

[Rain] : Listener '#9148', "I get emotional whenever I hear your voice."

[Rain] : Listener '#6124', "I'm in the top 10 in the entire class. I thank you for putting heart into me."
That's good news! I think she is quite similar to what I used to be. (laughs)
I ever turned on the gas that become 10th class in the bottom of the bottom.
Just kidding!

[Rain] : Listener 'And #1019', "I think you’re in a good mood today, which makes me feel better. Thank you for helping me have a great rainy weekend."
A rainy day seems to leave me profoundly indifferent, but I think it tends to make me feel gloomy.

[Rain] : Listener '#6126', "A firework festival will be starting in the rain in Busan.
Could you go down to Busan?"
If I go down to Busan, I'll be in the papers. (laughs)

[Rain] : Listener '#2470', "Even though I fall my exams, I try not to be crestfallen."
Thank you for sending us many stories.
It's time to wrap it up. It's a rainy weekend. Please look out for cars, and be careful with your health. Have a nice weekend.
Tomorrow KCM will be here, and small gifts will be provided for 'Travel', 'Love Bubble', and 'Bella Jung'. And 'Small Eyes' will be presented with a book. Congratulations!

[Rain] : Listener 'Purmio Mommy', "I feel hungry, but I am restraining my impatience now. I'll have lunch after the radio show."

This has been Rain. Thank you.