Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

Arinda said:
@anjjo well, that's is the bad part of being celebrity rite, always put him on spotlight:( but I believe this will not effect him to much ;) Rain will never go out with no reason right, and I believe so. Beside it's sport seoul, what else we can hope from them 8-|

----------

anyway one of Cloud in Indonesia spot R2B poster in one of major theater, but not sure the exact date, any info about this guys?

12-10-21 Friends FM - 질주본능_Rain & KCM DJ

Credit : ratoka@rain-cloud.co.kr

English translation

by 화니   2012.10.22@rain-cloud.co.kr

~0:55
[Rain]&[KMC] : Rain&KCM's "The Desire To Speed"!

[Rain] : They say that even a word has a temperature.
[KCM] : They say that even a word has got a beat to a measure.
[Rain] : So isn't it better for us to host this in a good-humoured atmosphere?
[KCM] : Let's start it right away!
[Rain] : Go go go !

2:57~8:05
[Rain] : Listener '#9421', "When I don't listen to your voices, I feel there is something lacking in my life. I'd like to have a lovely time with you two."
[KCM]: Our voices can deliver addictive qualities like a drug, right? (laughs)
[Rain]: KCM, please don't make such an unnecessary comment. (laughs)

[KCM]: Listener '#6522', "I have a very important test soon, but I can't resist the radio show and tune in to it."
[Rain] : I'd like to send KCM to a crammer to improve his speaking skills by paying for it myself. (laughs)
[KCM]: There is no need to worry. I'm a good speaker.
[Rain] : Really? (laughs)

[Rain] : Listener 'Roller Coaster', "I have no girlfriend, so I saw a movie with my guy friend. I think I lead a pretty mundane existence, always running around with guy friends."

[Rain] : Listener '#5788', "My close friend has moved away. I miss her so much."
[KCM] : I hope you two will have an abiding friendship forever.

[KCM] :Listener '#5788', "A Candlelight', "When an old man was relieved of office on reaching retirement age, he distributed several cups of coffee to unspecified individuals going by. Most of them couldn't figure out the reason why the man was doing so. but some of them were served the coffee and thanked him. It is difficult not to have preconceptions."
I love coffee, so I think I would be glad to drink the coffee.
[Rain] : Me too. But if they'd had poison in them, they might have been weapons of mass destruction.
[KCM] : That cannot be the case. I seemed to ask him to put much sugar in my coffee. (laughs) Americano coffee is a popular choice for people, but it is too bitter.

[Rain] : Listener 'Why', "I'm absorbed in reading in this autumn."
Quite frankly, I enjoy reading newspapers, instead of books. I read a couple of books a year.
[KCM] : I also read a couple of books a year.
[Rain] : I know you're lying.
[KCM] : I'll be shot if I'm telling a lie. I read a monthly magazine devoted to the joys of fishing. (laughs)

[KCM] : Listener 'Apple Sherbet', "My hair curls naturally, so my friends tease me about my curly hair. I really want to straighten my hair."
[Rain] : There is a way of straightening her hair, but I can't teach her how."
[KCM] : Maybe, Magic Straight?

[Rain] : Listener '#3397', "When I stayed inside the house for two weeks, it was possible for me to talk with things. Not even one phone call came from me, so I thought the phone was not in service. Can anybody call me who is a lonely Candy? (Candy : a cartoon character)) (laughs)
When I went to a training camp, I was able to talk with my sleeping bag. (laughs)

[KCM] : Listener 'Banana Which Has Bumped Into A Stone', "I'm enjoying my sense of freedom on Sunday."
[Rain] : The nickname makes me laughs (laughs)

8:35~11:46
[Rain] : Listener 'A Man Who Has Got The Sculpted Body', "It has been three years since I started preparing an employment exam. I'm sorry to have caused my parents so much anxiety. I'll succeed in the exam and be good to them."
I think academic success is not always an open sesame to a well-paid job.
Modern society needs clever, far-sighted talents who combine expertise with social concern, so I'll provide my future children with professional educations at professional schools, not at prestigious schools.

[KCM] : Listener 'God Of Passion', "I've put on a lot of weight. Some of my classmates make fun of me at school, so I've decided to go on a diet. I want to succeed for once in while."
They say a diet can be dangerous if a high school student overdoes it while growing up.

12:03~15:00
[KCM] : Listener '#0849', "I sympathize with 'God Of Passion' because I speak with a lisp."

[Rain] : Listener '#9630', "I live away from home. You should be thankful you live with your parents."

[KCM] : Listener 'Dongju', "I'm sure he'll receive rewards for his efforts."
[Rain] : All life is a series of struggles. It is too difficult to study English and I even get fed up with all this studying.
[KCM] : Where are you from? (laughs)
[Rain] : Please stop chattering away and get on with your work. (laughs)

[Rain] : Listener 'Time Travel', "I took good pictures with my new film camera to build up good memories for the future."
[KCM] : Maybe I should try it.

[KCM] : Listener 'Honey', "It has been a month since I became dependent from my parents. That is absolutely atrocious for me who is living alone and cooking for myself, but I should buck up for the better life."
[Rain] : I hope she'll live her life more passionately.

15:26~21:46
[Rain] : Listener '#1114', "Now I can make a new dish without referring to any cookery book."
When I cut my thumb on a can in the old days, the exposure of the bone showed the depth of the wound. So a doctor gave me around several stitches to take care of my wound, but my fingerprint wasn't clear.

[KCM] : Listener 'Lemon Tree', "My favorite food is Kimchi fried rice. I want to try my Kimchi fried rice soon."

[Rain] : Listener '#7500', "I also like a film camera. I'm trying to send a roll of film away to be processed."
I'm planning to take pictures of my future wife and children every day when I get married. This will stay with me and my family as a happy memory.
[KCM] : I think I'll do the same.
[Rain] : I regret having told you so. (laughs)

[Rain] : Listener 'Yukkoboda', "I'm a walking mom having two children, living in Japan. I'm giving much thought about the guilt that goes along with being a working mother, and exhaustion’s effect on my children."
Those words are almost spelled wrong, which reminds me of the lyrics, 'I'm The One Who Has A Cute Butt'. (laughs)
I know my big butt is my meal ticket. (laughs)
[KCM] : I admit Rain's butt is very big. (laughs)
[Rain] : Anyway, she has more worries than we thought.
[KCM] : My married elder sister has got certified as a hairdresser, beautician, nurse aide, barista, etc.
[Rain] : Her efforts are commendable.
[Rain] : It's difficult taking care of children and holding down a job. The listener needs someone dependable to look after the children while she's at work, or she can be a full-time housewife while the children are too young, and then she can work a job when the children are totally incapable of going to school by themselves, I think.

[Rain] : Listener 'Soft', "I have charge of the third-year class. I hope all of my students will do well on the College Scholastic Ability Test."

22:30~26:07
[KCM] : Listener 'I Need A Change'. "You two's voices make me happy. I never miss this show."
[Rain] : Thank you.

[Rain] : Listener 'Literature', "I had a very long day. I can't wait for tomorrow because my boyfriend serving in the army is supposed to get his leave."
Doesn't time fly? Actually, seems like only yesterday that I was enlisted.

[KCM] : Listener '#0928'. "I've lost the ring my boyfriend gave me as a present. I don’t know what to say to him."
[Rain] : She'd better make a frank confession of the fact and can ask him to buy her one more.
[KCM] : If I were his shoes, I would not forgive her.
[Rain] : KCM is narrow-minded. (laughs)

[Rain] : Listener 'Voiceless Sound', "I'm too busy working on my dissertation.
What I need at the moment is some comforting."

[KCM] : Listener 'Solidarity', "I'll be on leave as of tomorrow, but I don't know how to enjoy my vacation."
[Rain] : By the way, I'd like to host a radio show at night. And maybe I can say, "Good night. Have a nice dream!", signing off the program. (laughs)

26:37~46:38
[Rain] : We welcome a surprise guest, singer 'Yuri'.
Please introduce yourself to listeners.
[Yuri]: Hi, everyone. Nice to meet you. This is Yuri.
I was the host of the radio program, 'Yuri's Happy Hour', and I acted as a compere at Consolatory Train, so this radio show doesn't seem unfamiliar at all.

[KCM] : They say that Yuri is called 'Korean Beyonce'.
When you heard the title for the first time, how did you feel?
[Yuri]: My favorite singer is Beyonce, so it was a real honour for me.
[Rain] : As 'Yuri' is a talented singer, it is not too much to say that she is called 'Korean Beyonce'.

[Rain] : I heard that when 'Yuri' sang 'Whitney Houston's 'I'll Always Love You' in a TV competition program, she received a lot of praise from a lot of people and critics.
Actually, I am very pleased to have an opportunity to closely see you two, and I'm a big fan of you two.

[KCM] : What was your dream?
[Yuri]: My dream was to be a singer.
[KCM] : Your dream has been fulfilled.
[Rain] : Please introduce your new alum to listeners.
[Yuri] : 'You Can Do It' song from my new album 'Healing Collaboration', can help your diet as this music has a strong beat to it.
'Whisung' and 'Sean Lee' participated in this album as a compose and a choreographer, each.

[Rain] : Listener '#5678', "I'm looking for Yuri's singing career."
[KCM] : Listener 'Colorful', "I'm glad to hear Yuri's voice."

[Rain] : Listener '#3356', "As two DJs like sports, your conversation seems to go well."
KCM works out strenuously every morning and has well developed muscles, but he isn't sexy at all. (laughs) Just kidding. (laughs)
Recently I use him as my personal health trainer.

[Rain] : Listener 'Forever', "I saw Yuri's showcase. Yuri had a good figure and sang very well. She is recognized as a singer of great drive. I hope she'll be a great success."
Yuri looks like she's pretty fit.
[Yuri] : Thank you. Both of you have got nice bodies, but each of you has unique atmosphere.
[Rain] : KCM has a very brawny body like Hulk. (laughs)
[KCM] : I admit Rain has a better body than me.

[Rain] : Let me play her music now.
[Yuri] : Please dance to the music.
[Rain] &[KCM] : OK!

[Yuri] : (After her music) Wow! You two are good dancers!
[Rain] : I think the rhythms and melodies are easy to learn and the songs are easy to sing to. This music is very well-made.
[Yuri] : Thank you. You can keep your health, dancing to the music.
[KCM] : Where did that idea come from?
[Yuri] : I'm fond of mountain climbing. While I was climb a mountain, I hit on the idea.

[Rain] : I've heard you've talked with novelist 'Lee Yeo Su' through Twitter.
[Yuri] : I've been indebted to him for his mental help, and he is contented to give me advice. He has permitted me to use his name as a Publicity Ambassador for my music.
The exercise regime in my music video, will strengthen your muscles and help you to stretch, giving you an excellent aerobic workout.
You have to dance to the music five times a day to get good results.
It works especially well for people on the run.

[Rain] : I think Yuri will be a big success in Japan.
[Yuri] : Actually, I was recording Japanese and Chinese versions yesterday.

[Yuri] : I've always loved exercise, and I like dancing and singing.
[Rain] : What is your ultimate aspiration?
[Yuri] : I hope my music to make people happy.

[Rain] : It's time to finish off. Thank you for coming in today.
I hope your album will be a big success.
[Yuri] : Thank you so much.

47:30~42:30
[Rain] : It sure is a nice today. Do you have any special song that you want to hear?
[KCM] : I'd really like to hear Deux's 'Get Released', (noisily singing the song)
[Rain] : I'd really like to put my hands over my ears. (laughs)
The song I want to hear is Seo Taiji and Boys' 'Come Back Home'.
Actually, I know the choreographies of the two songs.
[KCM] : Me too.
[Rain] : Give me a demonstration!
(After KCM's demonstration), It was an ugly spectacle! (laughs)
Deux's popularity was really skyrocketing at that time when I was in middle school.
I liked 'Kim Sung Jae' (Deux's member) in particular and he was my boyhood hero, so I wept bitter tears over his death.
After that, I ever worked with the other member 'Lee Hyun Do' when I sang the theme song for the animated film 'Kung Fu Panda'.
I am filled with emotions as I think about the past.
I was too agog just to work with a fine array of seniors such as 'Lee Hyun Do', JYP, etc.
[KCM] : My favorite singer was Seo Taiji, but I've never seen him.
[Rain] : I liked 'Yang Hyun Seok' and 'Lee Ju Noh' more than 'Seo Taiji'.
(*'Seo Taiji and Boys is comprised of 'Seo Taij', 'Yang Hyun Seok', and 'Lee Ju Noh'.)
When I saw 'Seo Taiji' for the first time in Japan, he had a thin body but there was definitely an aura about him.

52:40~
[Rain] : UP's 'Bbuyo Bbuyo' was a very popular song, and Untitle was called the next Deux.
[KCM] : The choreography of Untitle's 'You Take Responsibility For It', was very popular in my middle school days.
I think 'Yu Gun Young' (Untitle's leader) is good at composing songs.
I'd really like to work with him.
[Rain] : Please try not to think about it because you are still a soldier. (laughs)
I'm playing 'Kim Sung Jae's 'So To Speak' and R.ef's 'How To Say Good-Bye'.

[Rain] : Autumn is a great season to take pictures. I think that making precious memories is important because they remain with you for a long time.
[KCM] : Small gifts will be provided for 'Time Travel', 'God Of Passion', and 'Soft'.
'Literature' will be presented with a book. Congratulations!
[Rain] : This has been 'Jung Ji Hoon'.
[KCM] : This has been 'Kang Chang Mo'. Thank you.
[Rain] : Bye!

by:화니   2012.10.22

**(Revised)**
The following is what 'Yuri' said, not what Rain said.
(Yuri : Actually, I am very pleased to have an opportunity to closely see you two, and I'm a big fan of you two.)

--------------------------------------------------------

Fanmade Rain Signature/Banner《R2B /Taiwan 23 Nov》

credit : www.cloud-taiwan.net/ vincet57@rain-cloud.co.kr

R2B2%280%29.jpg

R2B1%281%29.jpg

R2B4.jpg

R2B6.jpg

R2B7.jpg

R2B3.jpg

R2B5.jpg

banner(12).jpg

anjjo said: This is the price of fame.  I wish the press will leave him in peace.  If only they knew how full-packed his schedule is, they will realize how busy he is and whatever privileges/vacations he got, he worked for it and earned it the hard way considering that he is still recuperating from his back ailment.  X(    This news was released by Sports Seoul, do I need to say more?

class="articletitle"Rain has 62 Days of Holidays This Year While Still in Army

October 19, 2012@kpopstarz.com

Singer Rain, unlike most people, received many leaves and holidays while still in the army.

An official commented, "Regardless of being a celebrity, he has had too many holidays."

The report showed that Rain had had 62 days of leaves or holidays during this year. Aside from the given holidays, he had an extra 13 days of an award holiday. Singer KCM is said to have the second most holidays at 52 days.

With an interview with Sports Seoul, an official shared, "We have let him go due to his recording sessions and concert practices, but we don't really know why he always has to do it at night."

----------------------------------------------------------------

Another version from  allkpop  -

class="entry-title"Rain receiving special treatment in the army?

by jennywill   Oct. 20, 2012

Singer Rain‘s frequent vacation and overnight leave from the army has been brought to attention.

Assemblyman Lee Suk Hyun from the Democratic United Party had analyzed information from the Ministry of National Defense, and found that celebrities took an excess of vacation days. He pointed out the problem that they were given special treatment compared to ordinary citizens.

According to data, Rain took 62 vacation days and overnight leaves just this year. Excluding national holidays, Rain took 13 stand-down days and 5 special vacation days. He took 10 official overnight leaves, the most out of any celebrity, and took 34 unofficial overnight leaves, the second most out of any celebrity after KCM‘s 52 overnight leaves.

Because Rain is part of the PR Support Team, it is unavoidable for him to not have unofficial overnight leaves. The army allows the PR squad to take these when they have to travel to a distant part of the country. However, it was revealed that 25 out of the 34 of his overnight leaves had been to Seoul and Gangnam, bringing suspicions about his actual activities.

A representative from the Democratic United Party said, “It is a special privilege for the PR squad to take an overnight leave out of Yongsan, where everyone else stays, and spend the night in Gangnam. He was allowed to take the overnight leave because of recording, editing and concert practices, but we don’t understand why he has to do all of those activities at night.

Source & Image: Sports Seoul via Nate

Arinda said: @willenette I hope so, I hope this can make a smile in his face ^^

@anjjo well, that's is the bad part of being celebrity rite, always put him on spotlight:( but I believe this will not effect him to much ;) Rain will never go out with no reason right, and I believe so. Beside it's sport seoul, what else we can hope from them 8-|