Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

RAIN~~~~ ^o^

saeng il chuk ha ham ni da
saeng il chuk ha ham ni da
sarang ha neun -- Rain Bi shi
saeng il chuk ha ham ni da <3

I have the the same impression as you, dear

bbly.  

This will be a great movie.  Watching the teaser alone gave us the thrilling and exciting sensation of a different action film.   I know this will be a huge success and let's cross our fingers that your feeling will be a reality.  More power to our Rain and it will be such the best gift to his coming birthday.

Dear anjjo, it will be!!! Look at the trailer! You just want to go to the movies, get a popcorn and soda and enjoy this movie. Guys will love it for it's action scenes, girls love it for Rain :-) and everybody is happy.

class="content-title" Graduation Season Is Over – Which Schools Have the Most Celebrities?   June 24, 2012

It’s the end of June, and for those of you in the U.S., that means graduation season is almost over.

In Korea, however, school year starts in March and graduation season doesn’t come until the end of February. Most college students in Korea are facing final exams now, and it’s no exception for all the K-Pop stars enrolled in Korean colleges.

Unfortunately, many of these celebrities are unable to attend classes regularly due to their busy schedules, and thus have a hard time passing their classes (or in some cases, not even given the chance to take the exam – see what happens when celebrities don’t show up to class here).

But one thing these stars do for sure is that they give free publicity and build a friendlier image for the school – giving significant and immeasurable exposure home and abroad.

In this article, we’ll go over colleges with the most star power. We hope this gives you a better idea of which school to go to (in case you’re considering a college program in Korea), and hopefully, you’ll get a chance to sit in the same classroom with your favorite star!

skipped  .   .    .    .    .

skipped  .  .   .   .   .   .

Kyunghee University

c0047605_7543687.jpg
pics source: rainstorm

Kyunghee University doesn’t have a strong theater program, but its Post-Modern Music major has been one of the fastest growing programs in the country. Just to name a few celebrities that are or have been part of the Post-Modern Music program so far: Rain, JYJ’s Yoochun, DBSK’s Changmin, Big Bang’s G-Dragon and Daesung, Super Junior’s Kyuhyun, Wonder Girls’ Ye Eun, FT Island’s Hongki, Kara’s Han Seung Yeon, Hyori, 2AM’s Jo Kwon, Davichi’s Kang Min Kyung, and the list goes on…

Source:http://www.soompi.com/2012/06/24/graduation-season-is-over-which-schools-have-the-most-celebrities/8/

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

12-06-24 Friends FM - 질주본능_Rain DJ

Credit ratoka - rain-cloud.co.kr/

FM%282%29%281%29%281%29%281%29%281%29%28

[color=#ff0000][size=3]

[English translation]

[/size][/color]credit :

화니

class="content-title"

Graduation Season Is Over – Which Schools Have the Most Celebrities?  

June 24, 2012

It’s the end of June, and for those of you in the U.S., that means graduation season is almost over.

In Korea, however, school year starts in March and graduation season doesn’t come until the end of February. Most college students in Korea are facing final exams now, and it’s no exception for all the K-Pop stars enrolled in Korean colleges.

Unfortunately, many of these celebrities are unable to attend classes regularly due to their busy schedules, and thus have a hard time passing their classes (or in some cases, not even given the chance to take the exam – see what happens when celebrities don’t show up to class here).

But one thing these stars do for sure is that they give free publicity and build a friendlier image for the school – giving significant and immeasurable exposure home and abroad.

In this article, we’ll go over colleges with the most star power. We hope this gives you a better idea of which school to go to (in case you’re considering a college program in Korea), and hopefully, you’ll get a chance to sit in the same classroom with your favorite star!

skipped  .   .    .    .    .

skipped  .  .   .   .   .   .

Kyunghee University

pics source: rainstorm

Kyunghee University

doesn’t have a strong theater program, but its Post-Modern Music major has been one of the fastest growing programs in the country. Just to name a few celebrities that are or have been part of the Post-Modern Music program so far:

Rain, JYJ’s Yoochun, DBSK’s Changmin, Big Bang’s G-Dragon

and

Daesung, Super Junior’s Kyuhyun, Wonder Girls’ Ye Eun, FT Island’s Hongki, Kara’s Han Seung Yeon, Hyori, 2AM’s Jo Kwon, Davichi’s Kang Min Kyung,

and the list goes on…

Source:http://www.soompi.com/2012/06/24/graduation-season-is-over-which-schools-have-the-most-celebrities/8/

Thanks

willenette

for sharing the English translation.  I am quite sad that Rain mentioned that he will not be able to promote R2B with his co-stars.  Even though, I have the feeling that it will be a big hit.  =D>  About the Cloud notices, I wonder if this is the first time that such an appeal regarding an enlisted celebrity's  busy schedule in the military will be done by the fans.  I am happy that we do not miss Rain because of his numerous performances but for the sake of his health, I hope this will be resolved soon. I just think that perhaps they should have asked Rain's permission in connection with the notices, considering that he can take sick leaves to be cured and for the fact too that all his comrades-PR soldiers were there also in all his appearances and he was not alone fulfilling the same schedules.   Dear, what do you think?  Will this be advantageous to our Rain?  ;

;)

Guest celinechoo jia lea

Happy Birthday,Rain oppa!! hope you celebrate your birthday with joy and happiness!! love you forever.....

class="entry-title"Rain pays his respects with fellow soldiers at Seoul’s National Cemetery

(willenette : Not that I'm complaining but I just hope his schedule in military won't be too full-packed since I feel that he's performing much more on stage now that he's there. I feel that military is using his fame although this is for good but I feel it's a little too much, I think it's raining - hehehe).

20120625_1340584190_85572000_1.jpg

On June 25th, SBS‘s ‘Good Morning’, hosted by Park Eun Kyung, Kim Hwan, and Jo Hyung Gi, broadcasted a military event that took place on the 22nd, when Rain and his fellow “entertainment soldiers” visited Seoul’s National Cemetery.

On this day, private first class and soon to be corporal, Jung Ji Hoon (Rain), soldier Park Hyo Shin, and soldier Lim Joo Han held an open conference at Seoul’s National Cemetery before proceeding to pay their respects to the deceased patriots and national heroes of South Korea.

Rain and his fellow soldiers are a part of a particular force within the military known as the “entertainment soldiers.” Their duty, as their title suggests, is to entertain military units across the country by holding concerts and hosting TV as well as radio programs.

As the DJ of the Korean Forces Network (KFN), Rain led the live broadcast of KFN’s radio program at Seoul’s National Cemetery. It is said that, without a mistake, the singer was able to expertly carry out the honors, showcasing his capabilities as an entertainment soldier.

Fans who watched the broadcast commented, “After going to the military, Rain has become even more awesome,” “Rain has earned the trust [of the military],” and “It’s nice to see him after such a long time.

Source: TV Report via Naver / allkpop

給國防部的請願信。Petition Letter to Defence Agency
credit : huhuhuhu - rain-cloud.co.kr/

http://twitpic.com/a0kut2

<연가시>,<피라냐 3DD>와 함께 현실 가능한 이색 소재의 영화 ! 실제로 서울 도심 상공에 정체모를 전투기가 출현한다면 여러분은 어떻게 하실 겁니까? http://twitpic.com/a0kut2

event.jpg

Asian Celebrity Birthday (6/25)

(willenette : I hope he had a wonderful birthday. It’s amazing he’s only 30(31-Kcalendar) with how big his name is!)

screen-shot-2012-06-25-at-104558-pm.png

As birthdays of Asian celebrities come and go, Ningin will be informing you each day just which Asian celebrity may it be idols, actors, actresses, comedians, etc, will be celebrating their birthdays on the corresponding days. Check out which Asian celebrities celebrate their birthday today (6/25) below.

Jung Jihoon aka Rain. He is a South Korean solo artist and is currently serving in the military. Rain found his passion for dance when he entered a high school talent contest. Before debuting and in early years of training, Rain was a backup dancer. In 2003, Rain debuted as an actor in the drama “Sang Doo! Let’s Go To School“. Rain will be turning 30 years old today!

screen-shot-2012-06-25-at-104506-pm.png

Know any other Asian celebrities celebrating their birthday today?

source : ningin.com

***About this "petition" letter to be sent to DEMA, I'm afraid this won't do any good for RAIN inside there. You know how military officers’ work............This deed might be taken against him. I hope this isn't a "petition" but instead an ordinary letter addressed to DEMA first about fans' concerns. This might upset military officers & RAIN still has a long way to go before his discharge. That's why, I wanted to know & very curious actually yesterday when I read the letter if RAIN knew about this & what his opinion is.....I really have 2nd thoughts on this.............:(

[06-27] [Cloud Notice]R2B supporters are being recruited.

Hi, we're 8th term Cloud executive board.

The atmosphere of rain-cloud site seems to be a little heavy because of because of

what has happened to Rain recently.

But meanwhile, R2B supporters are being recruited.

R2B (Film "R2B : Return To Base" starring Rain) supporters are being recruited on R2B

official Face Book, its official homepage, and on Max Movie.

If you want to actively volunteer to promote the film, you'd better hurry.

R2B supporters will be provided with various benefits such as complimentary tickets for

the film, etc.

For more information you can visit

(R2B official homepage) : http://www.facebook.com/R2B2012,

(Its official Face Book) : http://www.facebook.com/R2B2012, and

(Max Movie event) : http://www.maxmovie.com/event/ev ... sp?ev_id=EV00039613

In addition, there is its official Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/R2B_2012

We hope that many of you will participate.

Thank you.

source : http://www.rain-cloud.co.kr/comm ... _what=&keyword=

credit : ratoka - RainLegend

@willenette I agree with you, that was what I was thinking too when I read about the petition. I hope they will inform Rain first before submitting it to DEMA. It might get Rain into trouble. And you're right he has long way to go.

***About this "petition" letter to be sent to DEMA, I'm afraid this won't do any good for RAIN inside there. You know how military officers’ work............This deed might be taken against him. I hope this isn't a "petition" but instead an ordinary letter addressed to DEMA first about fans' concerns. This might upset military officers & RAIN still has a long way to go before his discharge. That's why, I wanted to know & very curious actually yesterday when I read the letter if RAIN knew about this & what his opinion is.....I really have 2nd thoughts on this.............:(