Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

Added first 2 stills for the upcoming Korean movie "R2B: Return to Base"

photo243848.jpg

Added first 2 stills for the upcoming Korean movie "R2B: Return to Base" (2011)

Directed by Kim Dong-weon

With Rain, Sin Se-kyeong, Yoo Joon-sang, Kim Sung-soo, Lee Ha-na, Lee Jong-suk,...

Synopsis
A South upcoming Korean Elite Black Eagles Air Force pilot Tae-hun finds himself transferred to a combat flying unit after a cocky, unplanned, and dangerous air show demonstration. On the first day of his transfer to F15K, he meets Cheol-hui, the unit's own top gun. Tae-hun is free-spirited, whereas Cheol-hui plays by the rules, and the two come into conflict almost immediately. However, Tae-hun quickly befriends his other colleagues: Dae-seo, Yu-jin, and Seok-hyeon. He also falls in love with Se-yeong, who is in charge of maintenance. Tae-hun continues his free-spirited ways and his antics get the entire unit suspended from duty. The world outside the base makes its presence known when a North upcoming Korean
MIG fighter is discovered heading toward the South. Tae-hun and the rest of the squad are put back on active duty, and a reconnaissance mission turns into an all out fight, ending in Dae-seo's untimely death and Seok-hyeon's disappearance. Eventually Cheol-hui and Tae-hun come to an emotional understanding and the F15K makes preparations to stop a war and rescue their missing comrade.
This is the remake of director Shin Sang-ok's 'The Red Muffler' (1964). This movie is the soldiers' friendship and lives through one guy, who becomes true soldier after joining the Air Force.
Previously known as "Flight: Close to the Sun", "Soar into the Sky", "The Red Muffler", (
레드 머플러, Re-deu Meo-peul-leo) and "Soar into the Sun" (비상[飛上]: 태양가까이, Bi-sang: Tae-yang-ga-kka-i)

Release date in Korea : 2012/08

photo243847.jpg

Source : www.hancinema.net/kor... ( English Korean )

[June-22-2012] The teaser trailer for ‘R2B : Return To Base' starring Rain

creates a great sensation.

2012-06-22

rt%281%29.jpg

The teaser trailer for film ‘R2B : Return To Base' (directed by 'Kim Don Won', produced

by Pocket Film) starring singer and actor 'Jung Ji Hoon', has been caught on like wildfire.

The trailer released on a portal web site on the 21st, shows scenes of large-scale aerial

action which is a stunning spectacle, which attracts the attention.

In particularl, the tall buildings in Seoul and the flight over Han River detail to add realism

to the scenes.

The film distributor 'CJ E&M' is confident, "The video clip showing the trailer has had more

than 25,000 hits on the web site immediately after the release. It is said the clip is filled

with scenes you've never seen in exiting Korean movies."

Blockbuster action film ‘R2B : Return To Base' is about "Tae Hoon" (Jung Ji Hoon : Rain),

the youngest pilot attached to air force special aerobatic team "Black Eagle", is

transferred to the 21st Fighter Wing, but he searches out and attacks enemy aircrafts

which appear in the skies over Youido.

Hollywood's aerospace experts' participation in the process of film production with the

full support of South Korea's Air Force, has caused a sensation.

'Jung Ji Hoon' (Rain), 'Shin Se Kyung', 'Yu Joon Sang', 'Kim Sung Soo', 'Lee Ha Na',

'Lee Jong Suk', 'Jung Suk Won', etc. appear in the film.

The film will be released in August.

Credit to Sports Hankook http://news.nate.com/view/20120622n11362

Photo credit to : http://news.nate.com/view/20120622n11402

English translation by 화니@rain-cloud.co.kr

[June-22-2012] The teaser trailer for ‘R2B : Return To Base' starring Rain

creates a great sensation.

2012-06-22

The teaser trailer for film ‘R2B : Return To Base' (directed by 'Kim Don Won', produced

by Pocket Film) starring singer and actor 'Jung Ji Hoon', has been caught on like wildfire.

The trailer released on a portal web site on the 21st, shows scenes of large-scale aerial

action which is a stunning spectacle, which attracts the attention.

[size=3] [/size]

In particularl, the tall buildings in Seoul and the flight over Han River detail to add realism

to the scenes.

The film distributor 'CJ E&M' is confident, "The video clip showing the trailer has had more

than 25,000 hits on the web site immediately after the release. It is said the clip is filled

with scenes you've never seen in exiting Korean movies."

Blockbuster action film ‘R2B : Return To Base' is about "Tae Hoon" (Jung Ji Hoon : Rain),

the youngest pilot attached to air force special aerobatic team "Black Eagle", is

transferred to the 21st Fighter Wing, but he searches out and attacks enemy aircrafts

which appear in the skies over Youido.

Hollywood's aerospace experts' participation in the process of film production with the

full support of South Korea's Air Force, has caused a sensation.

'Jung Ji Hoon' (Rain), 'Shin Se Kyung', 'Yu Joon Sang', 'Kim Sung Soo', 'Lee Ha Na',

'Lee Jong Suk', 'Jung Suk Won', etc. appear in the film.

The film will be released in August.

Credit to Sports Hankook http://news.nate.com/view/20120622n11362

Photo credit to : http://news.nate.com/view/20120622n11402

English translation by 화니@rain-cloud.co.kr

I don't know about you, but I have a great feeling about this movie. It will be a blockbluster! And I think releasing it during summer is the best decision.

[06-23] [Cloud Notice]Regarding an ad for Rain's new movie

12-06-23 [Cloud Notice]Regarding an ad for Rain's new movie "R2B : Return To Base" which is coming out.

Hi, we're 8th term Cloud executive board.

The movie, "R2B : Return To Base" starring Rain, that you have been waiting for long is to

be released in August.

Let us hear the opinion of the Cloud as an entire body about how to promote the film.

We're going to post an ad in the subway to promote Rain's new movie "R2B : Return To

Base", where any fan and any fan site interested in attending as a group, both at home

and abroad, will participate by making a promotional phrase which is to make yourself

stand out, by making an ad, and by promoting the film..

It is expected to cost about 4,000,000 KRW to run an ad in the subway near a major

population center. We'll also have to figure out how to afford to put an ad out.

This notice is to get to know the participation rates of overseas Cloud members and

each fan site's representative in the project. Further details in this issue will be noticed

later.

Please give your opinions on this issue by posting comments below.

Thank you.

source : http://www.rain-cloud.co.kr/comm ... _what=&keyword=

credit:ratoka@ RAINLEGEND

c0047605_81127100.jpg

c0047605_23565176.jpg

12-06-23 Friends FM - 질주본능_Rain DJ
2012-06-23

Credit : ratoka@rain-cloud.co.kr

FM%282%29%281%29%281%29%281%29%281%29.jp

[English translation]

by화니@rain-cloud.co.kr

~0:17
[Rain]&[KCM]'s "The Desire To Speed"!

0:18~0:21
[Rain] : For someone who is in love, his or her love affair can either lift or demolish how he or she feels about it, which means his or her body feels alive.
Likewise, "The Desire To Speed" is enough to carry our listeners.

1:27~3:55
[Rain] : It was Daybreak's song about a love affair. The more we learn about the love, the more preposterous and mysterious it is likely to appear, but declaring our love by gathering heart, can make us feel better. 
[KCM] : Likewise, we hope our listeners will enjoy this show with a peace of mind today.

[Rain] & [KCM] :
Please keep it right here on FM 96.7 in Seoul, Chuncheon, Pocheon, and Cheowon, FM 101.1 in Wonju, Yeoju, and Yangpyung, FM 89.5 in Baengnyeong-do, FM 92.5 in Sokcho, Gangreung, Yangyang, and Goseong, FM 93.3 in Gangwon, Kirin, and Sangnam, FM 103.3 in Hwacheongun, FM 101.5 in Yangku and Inje, FM 100.1 in Daejeon, Gyeryong, and Nhonsan, and on FM 94.1 in Cheju-do. 

[KCM] : Please send your stories and song requests to the radio station through a chargeable SMS #0967 (₩ 50) or its Twitter (@speeding967) or Smart R2 Application. 

[Rain] you can visit " http://www.dema.mil.kr " and post comments on its bulletin board (별사탕게시판)

[Rain] : Or you can visit the page by putting the keyword " 국방홍 보” (Defense Agency for Public Information Services) in the search box. So please send your stories about the joys and sorrows of everyday living or letters to the people around you or song request to <Rain&KCM's The Desire To Speed>.
 [KCM] : Mini radios the military broadcast's logo is emblazoned on, gift certificates, vitamin sets, etc., will be provided to the participants.
 [2012-06-24 오후 12:57:08]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4:01~10:44

[KCM] : Listener 'Teriwoo&Kwon Se Jung', "The exciting song makes me go wild."
[Rain] : Listener 'Naeil', "I've lost contact with some man, which drives me out of my mind. R2 also drives me out of my mind."
I don't know what you're talking about. (laughs)

[KCM] : Listener '#0131', "I let myself go when I see tasty food."
[Rain] : Me too. I prefer eating to dating with a woman.
If I there is food I can eat, music and songs I can enjoy, I'll get nothing to envy in this world.
[KCM] : I know you're lying. (laughs)

[KCM] : Listener '#2111', "I miss my late husband buried in the National Cemetery in Gyeryongdae."
[Rain] : My warmest tribute to the memory of the deceased.
Actually, we paid a visit to the national cemetery and paid a tribute to the deceased patriots yesterday. The fallen patriots' spirit of self-sacrifice makes us bow our head in respect.

[Rain] : Listener '#9784', "It is said many fans such as TypeB, Onlyone, Kim Han Sol, etc. had a lovely time while taking part in Radienteering Competition yesterday."
We were also having such a good time during the competition.

[KCM] : Listener 'Prince B', "I'm very happy to be pregnant with my second child."
[Rain] : According to my guy friend who is an obstetrician, having mother's child by natural childbirth is better for health than having a Caesarean.

[Rain] : Listener 'Flower B', "Congratulations on the wedding of my close friend."
[KCM] :  Listener '#2854', "I have a party with friends on tonight, so I can play a good knife and fork at the party."
[Rain] : If you don't want to get fat, please don’t over eat.  (laughs)
KCM, your behind was particularly too fat when you were overweight.
[KCM] : Yes, I've had a weight problem before. 
[Rain] : I meant it for a joke. (laughs)
 [2012-06-24 오후 12:57:24]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Rain] : Listener 'Flower B', "When I took the subway for the first time in a while, I found out that many subway passengers were busy using their own Smart Phones (cellphones). I worried a little bit about this soullessness."
Indifference is certainly one of society's most controversial contemporary issues.
[KCM] : It is clear that most of us today do not care...When I met with my friends...
[Rain] : (interpreting KCM) (laughs)
Listener 'Won Young Joo', "The drought seems really serious especially in the rural areas. My little boy is worrying me to go for a swim, but how can we go for a swim when we are in such dire straits? He's also grown out of his swimming suite, so we've decided to stay home while listening to the show."
I think you'd rather have a vacation after the rain.
If it is raining cats and dogs, I'm always criticized by people. (laughs)
So, I fled the country when it certainly did rain last year. (laughs)
But a long drought has dried up the rice paddies. I wish it would rain soon.

[KCM] : Listener 'Movie Star Rain', "During the hot summer months, there’s nothing like a cold bean-soup noodle."
I feel like having a cold bean-soup noodle.
[Rain] : Listener '#2745', "The weather is just perfect for a slice of cold watermelon. It's the first time I've eaten watermelon this year."

[KCM] : Listener '#1228', "I'm suffering from intestinal inflammation, so I'm staying in bed."
[Rain] : Please keep staying in bed. (laughs)

[Rain] : Listener '#2749', "I've got blisters on the soles of my lower lip, but the blister has burst because of a sudden sneezing fit."
Before I knew it, my lower lip was chewed when I was eating breakfast on the run yesterday morning while taking my food with appetite and relish. (laughs)
[KCM] : So, your lip has been swollen, right?
[Rain] : I've put some medicine on a canker to stop it from hurting, but the area around the wound is still inflamed and tender.
 [2012-06-24 오후 12:58:01]

btn_cmtreport.gif

10:45~11:22
[KCM] :  Listener 'Herony Rainy K', "I'm about to take the National Exam in October."
Good luck for your exam ! 
[Rain] : There will be a light at the end of the tunnel.

[Rain] : Listener '#3462', "I've been identified as having an under-active thyroid."
[KCM] : I'm sorry you're ill. Well, take care.

11:29~15:09
[Rain] : Listener 'Kim Yin Ar', "My husband used to be very surprised to see me when I returned to the bed after I went to the bathroom in my white nightgown at midnight during our newlywed days. But, his habit continues to this day."
I think she'd rather sleep without any clothes, like me. (laughs)
Sleeping with nothing on is also good for your health. (laughs)
Also, you don't have to wash yourself. (laughs)

[KCM] : Listener 'Son Soo O', "I'm a woman, but I'm often misunderstood as a man because of my mannish name."
[KCM] : Not at all. I don't think she has a mannish name.
[Rain] : I think her name has an epicene beauty but is very unique.

15:18~17:26
[Rain] : Listener 'A', "How can you overcome driving anxiety?"
I’ve been driving for over 12 years and never had an accident since I got my license. Adhering to the rules of driving can help you stay safe. 

[Rain] :  Listener '#9585', "KCM's voice is compelling."
[KCM] : See what I mean?

[Rain] :  Listener 'Always Rain', "I'm smitten by you two's sexy voices."
[KCM] : Listener 'Chae Eun', "You two's voice acting is very good."

[2012-06-24 오후 12:58:18]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

17:41~20:38
[Rain] : Listener 'Kang Dang Min', "I thought I wouldn't hear what foreigners were saying, but it's fascinating that I can almost understand what their talking about."
The more you are exposed to English in real-life situations, the better your English will become. 
[KCM] : I'm not confident about my English.
When we visited ROK-US CFC not long ago, Rain was seen speaking fluent English, which was such a surprising sight that it made my jaws drop.
[Rain] :  I just asked and answered shortly in English. Actually, it is not easy to learn foreign language, and I'm also not good at speaking English, but I can speak two languages though. I think there's no need to feel daunted just because you don't speak English. Not knowing English is nothing to be ashamed of. It is a shame that you pretend to know English.
[KCM] : That's right.

[KCM] : Listener 'PHK", "My leg wounded in the old days broke again while playing football, so I have my leg in a cast and I have a hard time moving by myself."
[Rain] : I think he should remember that too much exercise can weaken the body.
Anyway, I hope he will get well soon.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
20:39~22:47
[Rain] : Listener 'Do Young', "I'm also often misunderstood as a man because of my mannish name, but the benefit here is that my name is easy to remember."
I was questioned on my stage name "Rain" throughout the early months of my debut. 
[KCM]: So did I.
[Rain] : KCM, you have a good stage name, but I've hated the name since I first met you. (laughs)
[KCM] : I think you said it all. Your case isn't different from mine. (laughs)
[Rain] : So, why did you listen to my music last time? (laughs)
I know every little detail about you.
[KCM] : Your music is really great. (laughs)
[Rain] : Your music is also pleasing to the ear, and I like to listen to your music. (laughs) You have the compass of your voice I can never imitate.
 [2012-06-24 오후 12:58:29]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

[KCM] : Listener '#8299', "My name is Arong. I guess Arong is one of the more popular dog names in Korea." (laughs)
[Rain] : It can be laughable but it is evident she has a cute name.

22:45~24:00
[Rain] : Listener 'Santokki', "KCM and Rain, could you tell me episodes about your names?"
I think 'Jung Ji Hoon' (Rain's real name) and 'Kang Chang Mo' (KCM's real name) suit me and him, each. (laughs)
My nickname was Jungji (which means "stop") at high school, so I had to stop dead in my tracks when my female seniors called me behind at that time.
[KCM] : My nickname was Kangnaengii (which means "corn")at high school.
[Rain] : I didn't ask you about your nickname, but you did.
[KCM] : I thought you would wonder about my nickname. (laughs)
[Rain] : By the way, I won't be on an equal footing with KCM because I'll be promoted to corporal in a couple months. (laughs)
[KCM] : But, now we're on an equal footing with each other. (laughs)

24:11~29:05
[KCM] : Listener 'Lee Bin Na', "I used to get teased about my name in my childhood days, but now I get attached to my name."
[Rain] : I got many nicknames because I was so cute in my childhood days, but it’s awkward to say just the names.
[KCM] : You don't need to tell me, I think. 
I think I have an idea what that answer might be. (laughs)

[Rain] : Listener '#3863', "Which do you prefer, bibimnaengmyeon or moolnaengmyeon?"
I prefer to eat moolnaengmyeon. 
[KCM] : I prefer to eat bibimnaengmyeon because I like hot and sweet food.
[Rain] : KCM liberally sweetens his coffee like a country bumpkin. (laughs)

[2012-06-24 오후 12:59:04]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[KCM] : Listener 'Girl', "I'm sweltering in temperatures of over 40 degrees here, but I feel so refreshed after the bath."
[Rain] : I think she lives in South America. 
When I went over to a desert region of China on location a couple of years ago, the temperature went up to near 48 degrees. It is said the high temperature reaches 60 degrees there. People had to wear clothing to avoid a sunburn even though it was such a hot summer.

[Rain] : Corporal 'Lee Byung Jin', "I'd like to listen to pop group 'Rhythm Power's 'Rhythm Power' with my soldier mates protecting our country."

30:05~32:54
[KCM] : Corporal 'Yun Sang Jin', "I'm corporal 'Yun Sang Jin' serving at the guardhouse. Listening to 'The Desire To Speed' is soldiers' delight."
[Rain] : Can a soldier listen to the radio while serving at the guardhouse?
My immediate superior didn't turn on the radio while I was serving at an administrative unit. I hope they will allow soldiers to look for a little extra in their life, and will permit perfect freedom of break to soldiers on Saturdays and Sundays.
But, we must do everything we are obligated to do.

[Rain] :  Listener '#5698', "KCM and I have similar tastes in coffee. I also like coffee with lots of sugar."
[KCM] :  Listener '#7554', "My family name is Park, so I was nicknamed 
"Hwangkeumparkzwi" (golden bat) when I was a kid."
[Rain] :  Listener 'Terri Yu', "It's so hot that I'm drinking iced coffee, but it is still hot during the day."
There is a way to beat the summer heat. It is to turn on the fan to keep cool after taking a cold bath.

[2012-06-24 오후 12:59:18]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

34:26~39:55
[Rain] : We welcome to NAVID, first-time visit for "The Desire To Speed".
[NAVID] : Hi, everyone, nice to meet you. This is NAVID who is a singer-songwriter.
[Rain] : She has given us her CD as a gift. I'll describe my feelings about listening to the CD if I meet her in a broadcasting station after my discharge.
[NAVID] : I'll look forward to your review.
My album "The Bridge Of Color" means that the three different songs on this album are interconnected. The meaning of my stage name 'Navid' is 'Good News' in Hebrew.  I'm active as a singer in Korea and Japan.
My real name is 'Park So Yeon'. I debuted as a solo singer at a university music festival in 2007. I studied western painting at a university.

[Rain] : In creating your music, when do you have an inspiration?
[NAVID] : It's the wee hours of the morning.
[KCM] : I have an inspiration when I go to the bathroom. (laughs)
[Rain] : KCM, can you compose music?  (laughs)
[KCM] : Yes, I can.
[Rain] :  Did you compose all of your songs inside the bathroom? (laughs)
I think KCM has put his recording studio in the bathroom and he's written his music while sitting on the toilet.  (laughs)
But, it is said we can concentrate when we squeeze our lower abdomen while sitting on the toilet.  (laughs)

[2012-06-24 오후 12:59:59]

40:00~45:07
[KCM] : Listener 'Flower Rain', "I've been having a romantic relationship with my boy friend for 7 years since I first met him at 20. We love each other, but I accept that the romance may have gone out of the long love affair with each other, but surely this is true of many couples. How can we put the romance back into our love affair?"
[NAVID]: I think love is something you nurture, not something that happens at first sight. Whatever happens, they probably should accept them for who they are if they still love each other.
[Rain] : I think romantic relationships are all about keeping the right balance of give and take. (laughs) But, if anything goes wrong, all the love affair they've done may come to nothing. (laughs) So, overreaching in attempt to keep the right balance of give and take can be a risky thing to do. (laughs)
[KCM] : I mention it only as an aside...A man has to take an occasion by the forelock seize the occasion to catch her hand in his while watching a movie with her and while eating popcorn. (laughs)
[Rain] : When my hand accidentally brushed against my senior actress while watching a movie together ten years ago, the situation bothered me and set my heart beating faster.
[KCM] : Your situation is quite similar to mine.
[Rain] : But, I didn't eat popcorn. (laughs)

45:38~1:06:46
[Rain] : Listener '#0754', "It has been 9 years since my boyfriend and I had seen each other. Why don't they try to go to the spot that they first met each other?"
All : That sounds like a good plan !

[NAVID]: Listener '#8201', "How about dating with another boy?" (laughs)
[Rain] : Dating with another boy is a shortcut for disaster. (laughs)

[Rain] : Listener '#2471', "I agree with 'Ji Hoon' oppa (Rain)."
You are so great! (laughs)

[KCM] : Listener '#5024', "I've finally married him after having been madly in love for years. I've never seen anyone who is as good as him."
[Rain] : Because she has never seen me yet (laughs)
 [2012-06-24 오후 1:00:11]

[NAVID]: Listener '#2121', "I've never made any boyfriend yet."
[Rain] : She has to help herself if she wants to make a boyfriend, but she must remember that inner beauty is more important than outward appearance.

[KCM] : Listener '#8686', "NAVID has a beautiful voice."
NAVID looks much better in real life.
[NAVID]: Thank you. I'll buy you a cup of coffee with lots of sugar. (laughs)
[Rain] : How about me?
[NAVID] : What is your preference?
[Rain] : I love to eat. (laughs)
[KCM] : I enjoy taking Caramel Macchiato. (laughs)

[NAVID] : Listener 'Miss A', "My boyfriend is the complete opposite of me, so the more I meet him, the more distant I feel from him."
[Rain] : When I felt tired and nearly fell asleep whenever I listened to my former girlfriend for hours at a time (laughs), she was becoming angry with me. So, my love for her had cooled as time went by. I'd rather split up with her if my girlfriend just rattles on and on. (laughs) 
KCM is also a man of many words. (laughs)
[KCM] : I'm a good listener, that's why I think women like me. (laughs)
You should have seen the look on Rain's face when I said. (laughs)

[Rain] : Listener 'Amy', "Sometimes I don't know what to make of my boyfriend. He argues with me often because of his temper."
A small quarrel can erupt into a big fight. I think a good relationship involves concern and sensitivity for each other's feelings.

[KCM] : Listener '#7554', "It is the duty of lovers to speak frankly."

[NAVID] : Listener '#6257', "We announced our marriage after dating for 7 years. And, we've been married 10 years. There's no one like my husband."

[Rain] :  Listener '#2332', "I'm unmarried, and have no children, but I don't think I feel the need to get married."
[KCM] : Those who go the extra mile will get rewarded some day. I hope she'll give it a try.
 [2012-06-24 오후 1:00:34]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Rain] :  Listener 'Move Star', "I wan to nickname KCM 'Sweet Coffee' or 'Macchiato'. Please choose between the two."
[KCM] : I would choose 'Macchiato'.
[Rain] : There is an episode about 'Caramel Macchiato' to me.
When I went to USA in 2004, I ordered a 'Caramel Macchiato' at Starbucks, but the elderly female employee pretended to understand me and I was very upset.
Then, a male customer about the same age as me shouted, "Caramelcchiato" and she knew it right away.

[NAVID] : Listener '#5657', "My girlfriend and I had a huge argument yesterday."
[Rain] : Sometimes you need to apologize, and sometimes you need to compromise.
Whenever my former girlfriend was mad at me, I used to give her a necklace or a ring or a bracelet, etc. as a gift. And somehow, through the giving of the gift, we used to break the ice.
I gave boxer shorts from my fans to KCM as gifts yesterday, so he slept with only his boxer shorts on for the sake of showing them. (laughs)
I recommend each of soldiers who have girlfriend to take money out of his modest income to send his girlfriend even a little present with his heart and soul.

[Rain] : It's the time to say good-bye. Thank you for coming today, NAVID.
[NAVID] : I think time sure flies. I appreciate the invitation. 

1:07:00~
[KCM] : A good set of vitamins will be provided for listener "Son Soo O"
[Rain] : Listener '#5924', "My son who serves in the army will have a vacation of four nights and five days. Then, I'll cook chopped roast chicken for him."
That is just for a start. I hope mother will make him delicious food.
[Rain] : Listener 'Crispy Roll', "My nephew want to have a double eye lid surgery."
[KCM] : It’s just that plastic surgery can lead to some serious problems like obsession and side-effects. I hope she'll try to persuade her nephew not to have the surgery.

[Rain] : It's time to wrap it up. Have a great weekend~
[KCM] : Thank you~
[Rain] : See you tomorrow!
 [2012-06-24 오후 1:00:51]

10:45~

12-06-25 Rainyent - HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO RAIN!!

credit : rainyent//ratoka@rain-cloud.co.kr

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

class="entry-title"Trailer released for ‘R2B: Return To Base’ starring RainJune 25, 2012

20120612_rain_returntobase.jpg

After hyping fans with a new official poster at the beginning of this week, a new trailer for ‘R2B: Return To Base‘ has been released!

Directed by Kim Don Won and produced by Pocket Film, ‘R2B: Return To Base’ has been making headlines for starring singer-actor Rain.

The trailer shows thrilling scenes of aerial action in an urban cityscape as planes dangerously weave through the skyscrapers of Seoul and over the Han River in stunning spectacle.

A representative from CJ E&M, the film distributor, shared confidence in the upcoming release. “The trailer immediately received over 25,000 hits after being posted. The clip is filled with scenes you’ve never seen before in a Korean action thriller.

This action blockbuster follows the story of Taehoon (Rain), the youngest pilot of the special acrobatic air force team Black Eagle. He is transferred to the 21st Fighter Wing, then attacks enemy aircrafts that appear in the skies of Youido.

It was also revealed that aerospace experts were called in to participate in the process of this film production with the wholehearted support of Korea’s actual Air Force. Furthermore, the public has been intrigued by the star-studded cast, which also includes Shin Se KyungLee Jong SukJung Suk Won, and more.

‘R2B: Return To Base’ is scheduled for an August release; check out the trailer below!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=qdSP43eAFv0

Source:allkpop

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rain with Soldiers

2012-06-24

source : http://twitpic.com/9zy2xf

credit:ratoka@rain-cloud.co.kr

sooooo.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

6ae5dfbfa644759d49f104a3e5836bca.jpg

Source:as tagged

class="entry-title"

Trailer released for ‘R2B: Return To Base’ starring RainJune 25, 2012

After hyping fans with a new official poster at the beginning of this week, a new trailer for ‘R2B: Return To Base‘ has been released!

Directed by Kim Don Won and produced by Pocket Film, ‘R2B: Return To Base’ has been making headlines for starring singer-actor Rain.

The trailer shows thrilling scenes of aerial action in an urban cityscape as planes dangerously weave through the skyscrapers of Seoul and over the Han River in stunning spectacle.

A representative from CJ E&M, the film distributor, shared confidence in the upcoming release. “The trailer immediately received over 25,000 hits after being posted. The clip is filled with scenes you’ve never seen before in a Korean action thriller.

This action blockbuster follows the story of Taehoon (Rain), the youngest pilot of the special acrobatic air force team Black Eagle. He is transferred to the 21st Fighter Wing, then attacks enemy aircrafts that appear in the skies of Youido.

It was also revealed that aerospace experts were called in to participate in the process of this film production with the wholehearted support of Korea’s actual Air Force. Furthermore, the public has been intrigued by the star-studded cast, which also includes Shin Se KyungLee Jong SukJung Suk Won, and more.

‘R2B: Return To Base’ is scheduled for an August release; check out the trailer below!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=qdSP43eAFv0

Source:allkpop

-

Guest Annsit

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAIN ...
Wishing you all the great things in life, hope this day will bring you an extra share of all that makes you happiest. You are still the BEST!!

***Ahhh………..Clouds finally noticed this after all……………RAIN has cellulites? This is an inflammation or skin redness that gets bigger as the infection spreads, it’s a common skin infection caused by bacteria. Symptoms are pain or tenderness in the affected area.

12-06-25 [Cloud Notice]Here are some key points we encourage you to include when presenting our appeal to the Defense Agency for Public Information Services.

We would like to share our sincerest congratulations with all of you in celebration of our

beloved artist’s birthday.

However, the most valuable birthday gift that we can offer as fans of Rain is to help

accurately assess the current work conditions confronting pfc 'Jung Ji Hoon' (Rain) and

to empathize with any difficulties he may be experiencing.

I’m sure those of you who have read the notice uploaded above by our Cloud executive

board member have already gained a general understanding of the situation we are

referring to here, but we request you again to focus on the critical key points that we

have outlined below.

More serious than the problem evidenced in the performance in Yeosu is an even

broader problem, namely that a PR soldier is being subject to an excessively burdensome

schedule that is negatively affecting his health, and that the fundamental reason for this

harsh schedule is the inclusion of regional community events that are being packaged as

military events, though these events only have the flimsiest appearance of qualifying as

official military affairs.

Please boldly cast off the preconception that the Ministry of Defense will refuse to

change anything in response to our requests. I am convinced that we must bring about

a change and that only when we succeed in remedying this situation will our artist be able

to breathe again.

I’m sure all fans of Rain will recall this line :

"If you’re going to do something, do it right …"

Now is the time for you to take action, and to do it right.

A PR solider is an official member of the military, not a celebrity entertainer.

We acknowledge that a member of the support team for the Defense Agency for Public

Information must honorably fulfill the proper duties of a solider serving to boost the

morale of
Korea’s 500,000 military members.

However, currently the PR soldier is being presented not as a solider but as a celebrity

entertainer, by being dispatched to various private events for PR purposes or being

compelled to take photos with local community leaders, and even being exposed to

unexpected onslaughts of autograph requests from people with acquaintances related to

the military.

The official assignment of a PR soldier is not to serve as a celebrity soldier but to

perform the duties of the 'Defense Public Information Support Team'.

Why is it that the Defense Agency for Public Information Services, which should be

treating the solider according to his official position, is instead behaving in the manner

of a celebrity management agency?

Please be aware that the Public Information Services was never meant to function as an

entertainment agency.

(Related evidentiary materials)

Promotional articles published regarding the Yeosu Expo performance.

Testimonies from site of the Bucheon event during fan autograph requests.

Evidentiary photographs consisting of event commemoration photos taken with regional

community leaders.

A PR soldier’s duties does not include serving as an assistant at local community

events.

One of the most recent examples of such irrelevant events is the "Pocheon Ottugi

Festival," which has no relation to the military affairs of soldiers. Last year, this festival

took place without any problems as an independent, private sector event in the city of

Pocheon without the assistance of the military’s PR support group, but this year, the PR

soldiers were mobilized to the festival, resulting in an disorderly fiasco.

Those who visited the festival can testify to this experience: there was complete disorder

in the audience, with people falling down while rushing to occupy the seats first and a few

even incurring injuries in the process.

If the planners of such events intend to show genuine consideration for citizens, fans, a

nd the PR soldiers who were unfortunately mobilized merely to present an attraction for

variety, we believe more effort should be devoted to preventing safety accidents, rather

than focusing narrowly on seeking to exploit promotional effects by foregrounding the PR

soldiers.

Such mishaps occurred not only during the event at Pocheon, but also during the

special performance at the Yeosu Expo : at Yeosu, I had first-hand experience of how

the neglect on the part of the operators of the event, who did not even prepare any

precautionary measures against safety accidents, resulted in a ridiculous situation in

which the audience had to wait on the ground for over ten hours, from the admission time

to the beginning of the performance.

Is it proper for our nation’s PR soldiers to be assigned to assist at such regional events,

both large and small?

We request the disclosure of the official schedule of duties assigned to PR soldiers.

Currently, the schedule is publically available for the "Consolatory Train" performances,

which are official events of PR soldiers attached to the Defense Agency for Public

Information Services, but the schedule related to various private broadcasts and

regional community events have not been disclosed.

In the case of the events in Pocheon (Ottugi Festival) and in Gongju (Military Festival),

there had been no notifications to guide us in advance, and the fans became aware of

the schedule only through their own information research.

A spokesperson for the Ministry of Defense clearly stated that PR soldiers attached to

the Defense Agency for Public Information Services only participated in events related to

military affairs.

If this is true, then we see no reason why the entirety of the schedule cannot be

confidently disclosed. Regardless of whether or not private citizens are permitted to

participate, we strongly request the disclosure of the entirety of the schedule currently

being assigned to PR soldiers.

What is the reason that a PR soldier is being subject to an excessively exhausting

schedule?

A PR soldier is also a proud member of
Korea’s military. He has the right to expect to

complete his military service in good health and return safely to his loving family.

However, the excessively busy schedule now being imposed on the members of the

Public Information Services support group has caused, for example, one PR soldier to

currently suffer from vocal fold nodules, and in the case of our fan community’s beloved

artist, pfc 'Jung Ji Hoon', pfc 'Jung' has not even had an opportunity to properly recover

from his cellulitis.

What is the reason that these PR soldiers are being compelled to follow a schedule that

is grueling to the point of causing strains on their health? And moreover, why is this

schedule being enforced for performances that are not even necessary?

The reason is that there have been many instances of military events that are distorted

from their proper official purpose, events which only have the superficial appearance of

being related to military affairs.

Even when we only count the events we are aware of based our limited information, it

appears that there had not been a single day of rest in the month of June. If we speculate

that there may have been additional events undisclosed to our knowledge, then the

burden of the schedule reaches a point that poses a threat to physical health.

What is the reason that the events are being scheduled withsuch excessive frequency?

To representatives of the military such as Mr. Choi Eui Seong, we would like to ask : who

really benefits from such events?

If you wish, you may select portions of these key points with which that you empathize

the most and compose an appeal that addresses specific parts of the issues raised in

this text. We encourage you to include testimonies of problems you witnessed during

actual visits to performances and point out issues that require improvement … along with

any materials that provide objective evidence of the problems.

Most importantly, we urge you to incorporate the key directions of our articulated

concerns as accurately as possible in your own comments.

[06-25] [Cloud Notice] A Notice for Cloud Fan Club Members.

Hi, we're 8th term Cloud executive board.

We've been receiving many inquiries regarding the schedule of our artist Rain.

Many fans who attended his performances, after observing the unfortunate conditions at

the performance site,

have repeatedly contacted us requesting us to confirm whether the information regarding

our artist’s official

schedule is correct.

The truth of the situation is that our artist has been dispatched to events that are not

official military performances,

but rather private broadcasting events or regional community events that are unrelated to

strictly official military affairs or various other events that merely present a superficial

appearance of qualifying as military events.

Under these circumstances, although on the one hand we applaud the fact that our artist

has been honored as a public relations solider to participate in giving performances on

the Defense Agency for Public Information Services's 'Consolatory Train' program to help

boost the morale of military members, on the other hand we must note that the

fundamental reason that our artist is currently being compelled to follow an excessively

exhausting schedule is because he is being dispatched to performances that should not

be required for the honorable fulfillment of his military duties.

We of course wholeheartedly agree that our artist, as a member of the military and also

as a PR soldier, is naturally obligated to participate in military performances such as the

'Consolatory Train' program or in events scheduled as official military affairs sanctioned

by the national government.

Moreover, members of the Cloud fan club are well aware and proud of the fact that our

artist has been diligently fulfilling these roles.

The current situation, however, is seriously in need of remedy.

Many events that are ostensibly scheduled as the duties of a PR soldier are distorted

from their official purpose, and we are skeptical whether many instances of local

community events and even some municipal and military events ought to qualify as

genuine military events in their essence merely because there are some soldiers are

seated in the audience.

Moreover, we members of the Cloud fan club community cannot

sit back and condone a situation in which our artist is being subject to cumulative fatigue

from a grueling schedule, overburdened with a full load of performances slated back to

back without any respite.

We would like to particularly point out that the artist is being compelled to follow this

schedule without being given an opportunity to recover from the difficulties of his cellulitis.

In addition, we must clearly emphasize the fact that necessary safety issues have been

neglected at some recent events, raising concerns regarding the risk of accidents.

In response, we urge the member of our Cloud community to unify in support to seek a

solution to these concerns.

We encourage members to contact the Ministry of Defense and the Support Group

Attached to the Defense Agency’s Public Information Services using all possible means

of communication, via their on-line bulletin boards, phone, fax or Twitter, etc., to request

a remedy.

Please do not express your concerns in an emotional or excitable manner, and take

caution to present your concerns in respectful language, with logical and rational

comments.

We regret having to share such a heavy-hearted message on our artist’s birthday,

which should have been an occasion for celebration and joy. However, we believe that

our first priority as fans is to come together as one force to seek assistance for our

artist, and therefore we take this opportunity to request all our wise Cloud members to

actively participate in promoting this cause.

We would also greatly appreciate the active participations of Cloud fan members

outside Korea.

Thank you.

* Defense Agency for Public Information Services Homepage : http://www.dema.mil.kr/

* Defense Agency for Public Information Services on Twitter : @demadub

* Contact Phone Number for the Defense Agency for Public Information Service External

Relations Team : 02-2079-3125

* Contact Representative for Defense Agency for Public Information Services Events

: Choi Eui Seong.

Editorial Rain Turns the Big 3-0 Today

2012-06-25

Rain is currently serving his mandatory military duties, but we wanted to send him a special shout out for hitting a very momentous milestone.

88649909.jpg

Can you believe Rain, who made his debut at the ripe age of 20 with Bad Boy in 2002, turns 30 years old today?

The boys can certainly learn or thing or two about being a man from the suave world star.

81636835.jpg

The ladies want him and the fellas want to be him. A true bad boy, indeed.

10245051.jpg

But he wasn′t always smooth and svelte. We present to you Exhibit A.

39031400.jpg

Instead, the world-star-in-training was all about spreading world peace when he was younger.

95316220.jpg

Like, really.

46938188.jpg

Yep, still spreading the peace.

With that, we wish Rain a very happy 30th birthday. Peace!

Photo credit: Esquire, Rain′s Twitter, Online community

Source:http://enewsworld.mnet.com

------------------------------------------------------------------

class="blog_h2 entry-title"Rain pays his respect at the National Cemetery June 25, 2012

428.jpg

Rain paid his respect at the National Cemetery with other soldiers.

In the episode of SBS TV’s Park Eun Kyung, Kim Hwan, and Jo Hyung Ki’s Good Morning that aired on June 25 at 9:10 a.m., Rain and other fellow soldiers paying their respect at the National Cemetery on June 22 was shown.

The soldiers attended the ceremony were Rain, Yoo Gun, Park Hyo Shin, and Im Joo Wan.

Rain hosted a radio show live at the National Cemetery as he was a DJ of Korean Forces Network. As he perfectly hosted the show, the ceremony was also successfully finished, according to reports.

The fans of Rain who went to the National Cemetery responded: “Rain became more handsome after he joined the army.” “Rain looks reliable now.” “I really had a good time seeing him because it’s been a while.”

Guest liahonaflores

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, RAIN!!!! ^_^
I am a very big fan of yours and I wish you all the best in your special day.Have fun and always stay strong!! :)) Saranghae-oppa :) Hwaiting!!! <3
Love lots,Liahona Flores

Guest nuraliah

HAPPY BIRTHDAY OPPA!!!! ;)) MAY THIS BIRTHDAY TEACH YOU THAT FAILURE,DESPRESSION,REJECTION,SORROW,HURTAND PAIN ARE WORDS THAT YOU SHOULD ERASE FROM THE DICTIONARY OF YOUR LIFE..HAPPY BIRTHDAY ^:)^ <:-P

Guest skynight

happy birthday rain wish you good health, happiness and more success in your career. Have a great day!!!!