Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

[Feb-07-2012]Photograph "Rain becomes a soldier" wins the Excellent Award.

kppa_or_kr_20120207_175203.jpg

Out of more than 500 entries, 31 have been selected as prize winners at the 48th Korea

Press Photo Exhibition competition held under the sponsorship of KPPA (The Korea

Photographer Association, its chairman is Kim Jung Geun)

News photographer 'Seo Seong Yl' has received the Excellent Award for “Rain becomes

a soldier" in art & entertainment field.

The awarded pieces chosen will be displayed at the Sejong Center for 14days from

February 19 to March 13.

Credit to http://home.kppa.or.kr/contest/list/1/1=1&contest_event_idx=114&winner=2&orderBy=idx&sCategory=art%5Eentertainment#

Re-post by http://blog.naver.com/favourite45?Redirect=Log&logNo=70130753372

Brief translation by 화니@rain-cloud.co.kr

----------------------------------------------------------

[Movie Week] Rain Flight Close To the Sun

2012-02-08

source : Movie Week // Cap By ratoka

y1.jpg

y2.jpg

y3.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Nice & cute FH bear. We missed this drama....but, do you think the couple would collaborate again? I'm sure BIKYO fans will drool all over again when this happens. Honestly, they were cute together in FH. But I think the "yell & shouts" there has to go......... :lol:

*** Time flies so fast! I remember back then when I read an article about his enlistment. Can't wait to see him walking out from the Department of Defence & say goodbye to army life forever! Phew!!! I miss him so much! :rolleyes:

Hi willenette, you remind me of FH, gave me a little hope as a Bikyo fan but I must agree that "the "yell & shouts" there has to go......... :lol: " :lol::tears:

A Full House Collage

d05924ecdb7574037192b7902a60de4b.jpg

Source:/rain-love2

Is March confirmed? That would be sooooo fantastic and already next month. Curious, if Rain will get a vacation after all.

Thanks dear! So it is a Korean model/actress after all.

Hi bbly, I think the movie release next month will go as planned - see, we're starting now to see the teaser & some new pictures. I just hope we could get to see more..... blush.gif

*quoted image*

Out of more than 500 entries, 31 have been selected as prize winners at the 48th Korea

Press Photo Exhibition competition held under the sponsorship of KPPA (The Korea

News photographer 'Seo Seong Yl' has received the Excellent Award for “Rain becomes

The awarded pieces chosen will be displayed at the Sejong Center for 14days from

February 19 to March 13.

Credit to http://home.kppa.or.kr/contest/list/1/1=1&contest_event_idx=114&winner=2&orderBy=idx&sCategory=art%5Eentertainment#

Hi anjjo, thanks for posting here this great news. :lol:

[pic]soar close to the sun movie new pic

source : DC / wawalalal - rain-cloud.co.kr/

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=rain&no=319969&page=1&bbs=

열쇠방에 편지좀 써라

손 편지도 많이 안쓰잖아 ㅋ

영화 개봉 소식은 언제 알려주시나요 관계자님들아^^;

빨리 보고 싶다구여~

44569eabtw1dpu1n1egeej.jpg

Soar the Sun

Credit : SarangheBi - rain-cloud.co.kr/

mycollage%286%29%281%29.jpg

February 8, 2012

Han Ji-woo and Rain in advertisement for Chinese cosmetics company

07213917.jpg

The two have already taken part in the shoot for the advertisement, Han’s agency, Tovis Media, said yesterday.

“The advertisement was shot in advance, before Rain entered into military service,” Tovis Media said.

Han talked about what it was like being on set with the Hallyu superstar.

“It was a bit awkward assuming a lovers’ pose with Rain, but he really went out of his way to make me feel at ease, and he was such a good leader,” she said. “Overall, I had a great time shooting the advertisement.”

Han won the Miss Korea pageant for Koreans who live in China back in 2007. Since then, she has starred in TV programs such as “Infinite Girls” (2010-12) and “Gyeback” (2011), as well as the movie “Jungle Fish 2” (2010).

Rain began his military service in October of last year. The Hallyu star staged a farewell concert just before he went into the Army. By Carla Sunwoo

Credit : JoongAngDaily

http://koreajoongangdaily.joinsmsn.com/news/article/Article.aspx?aid=2948095

Hi bbly, I think the movie release next month will go as planned - see, we're starting now to see the teaser & some new pictures. I just hope we could get to see more..... blush.gif

I hope it will be released next month. If yes, then we should see soon a trailer.

anjjo, this is the reason why technology gadgets are not allowed in the military - this is also the reason why military restricts soldiers access to the public even to their family & loved-ones, causing concern among military leaders that high military secrets could be leaked. I read that now more than 500,000 males are enlisted. I heard that mobile phones now are allowed inside the military but it depends on the base where you’re stationed. A lot of bases now have regular Internet access, although a lot of them (particularly those on the front line) do not, where RAIN is right now. Completely free Internet access is generally not available, given the understandable security concerns. You see, after the four-week basic training is over, the soldiers now are generally free to use the phone after the day's schedule is over. Isn't this an improvement?

About this Fugitive photo you posted, how I missed the drama, I miss RAIN! You know, I find RAIN is so HOT here every time he rides in a motorcycle. I love everything in this drama except the so many “flashbacks”….. RAIN in this drama had done mostly his own stunts so, I would give him A+. This is an action drama, the story isn’t supposed to be that important (or good). Yet the series was filled with great characters (no flat supporting roles here). The drama has a great opening and ending scene even in-between scenes. :lol:

Thanks willenette, again for these infos giving us ideas how Rain is faring at his military life. I hope he is doing well.

Yeah, I agree, Fugitive has so many “flashbacks”. :lol:

A Rain Fugitive Collage

cf4a2e520230a951fb02ce619230321e.jpg

Credit:as tagged

----------------------------------------------------

[Feb-08-2012]"Flight : Close to the Sun" starring Rain, will be coming out this

summer.

201202081513774856_1%281%29.jpg

Large amounts of Korean and US blockbusters will flood into this summer film market.

The film industry believes the much-anticipated arrival of the sequels to "The Dark Knight

Rises", "The Amazing Spider-Man", 'The Bourne Legacy", etc. will have a huge impact on

the nation this summer.

The big Korean films, "Thieves", "Tower", "Flight : Close to the Sun", etc. will also be

coming out this summer.

The post-production stage of "Flight : Close to the Sun", 'Jung Ji Hoon's (Rain's) last film

before his military service, is being done, which is due for release this summer.

"Flight : Close to the Sun" is a film about the life, passion, and love of fighter pilots betting

their lives on the sky, in which 'Kim Sung Soo', 'Shin Se Kyung', 'Yu Joon Sang',

'Lee Ha Na', 'Jung Seok Wom', etc. including 'Jung Ji Hoon' (Rain), appear.

Credit to Osen news http://news.nate.com/view/20120208n18773?mid=e0101

Brief English translation by 화니@rain-cloud.co.kr

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

07.02.12[HQ][pic]BI Rain movie Soar close to the sun pic

2012-02-09

source : movieweek magazine , Daum

caps by wawalalal@rain-cloud.co.kr

s2.jpg

07%2EFeb02%2E12%5Bpic%5DBI%5FRain%5Fsoar%5Fclose%5Fto%5Fthe%5Fsun%5Fmovie%5Fnew%5FpicHQ2.jpg

s1.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------

More Rain pics

806c684eeffb7d59ffae4c37fddf0eee.jpg

f6163e7a2c370d20f70a03d328883794.jpg

Source:rain-love2

I hope it will be released next month. If yes, then we should see soon a trailer.

Thanks willenette, again for these infos giving us ideas how Rain is faring at his military life. I hope he is doing well.

Yeah, I agree, Fugitive has so many “flashbacks”. :lol:

summer.

*quoted image*

Large amounts of Korean and US blockbusters will flood into this summer film market.

The film industry believes the much-anticipated arrival of the sequels to "The Dark Knight

Rises", "The Amazing Spider-Man", 'The Bourne Legacy", etc. will have a huge impact on

the nation this summer.

The big Korean films, "Thieves", "Tower", "Flight : Close to the Sun", etc. will also be

coming out this summer.

The post-production stage of "Flight : Close to the Sun", 'Jung Ji Hoon's (Rain's) last film

before his military service, is being done, which is due for release this summer.

"Flight : Close to the Sun" is a film about the life, passion, and love of fighter pilots betting

their lives on the sky, in which 'Kim Sung Soo', 'Shin Se Kyung', 'Yu Joon Sang',

Hi anjjo, bbly, if the movie is coming out on summer, does it mean this will be around June or a little earlier but definitely not March, huh? Oh, I hope we could get the exact release date. :sweatingbullets:

***Sorry, but isn't the news quite old already but just reported now? I know they're talking about the military position, ATO, which were also assigned to KSW before & now to RAIN & that other singer ( IDK how to spell his name right - but it starts on letter "W" - hehehe) blush.gif

08.Feb02.12[TVsection]BI Rain mentioned at TV section HOT7

Uploaded by momorumii on Feb 8, 2012 / wawalalal - rain-cloud.co.kr/

RAIN%5F%E3%82%BB%E3%82%AF%E3%82%B7%E3%83%A7%E3%83%B3%EF%BC%B4%EF%BC%B6%E3%80%80HOT7%5F%2D%5FYouTube%2Eflv%5F000017484.jpg

RAIN%5F%E3%82%BB%E3%82%AF%E3%82%B7%E3%83%A7%E3%83%B3%EF%BC%B4%EF%BC%B6%E3%80%80HOT7%5F%2D%5FYouTube%2Eflv%5F000063530.jpg

My link

12-02-08 MBC - Morning Live_Mention Rain

Credit : ratoka - rain-cloud.co.kr/

Watch video here

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xog4zv_120208-rain_shortfilms

[English trans]

Shin Seong Woo : a popular singer, actor, and sculptor.

He is recently performing in a musical, and he worked with Rain in KBS drama "Sangdoo, Let's Go To School."

- Only Rain part -

0:42~45

'Shin Seong Woo' enjoys having time for a hobby, traveling by motorcycle with his junior Rain who is also a motorcycle lover.

0:46~1:00

'Shin Seong Woo': Once Rain poured out his troubles, "I have too little free time." His unhappiness was understandable. Hence, his tastes are congenial with mine.

When Rain told me, "Your motorcycle looks much better than mine.",

I (cheaply) flogged it to him.

Translated by : 화니 - rain-cloud.co.kr/

*quoted image*

February 19 to March 13.

Hi willenette, you remind me of FH, gave me a little hope as a Bikyo fan but I must agree that "the "yell & shouts" there has to go......... :lol: " :lol::tears:

A Full House Collage

*quoted image*

Source:/rain-love2

anjjo, I love how ordinary the photo is supposed to be but how special it is to all of us. He’s now an Army Private/ATO…..No scheduled for promotion soon yet, RAIN? I wish you could hurry back to us you gorgeous man. I miss you so much! :sweatingbullets:

This FH Collage you posted dear has so much cuteness. :sweatingbullets:

***Hahaha - :D:lol:

Now Rain is looking at Shin Se Kyung with loving eyes?

rain_shin_se_kyung2.jpg

One can hope.

On October 6th, your Kpopfever.com reported “So Ji Sub’s loving eyes towards Han Hyo Joo“ with a picture to support.

Interestingly enough, a similar photo has been found of Rain and Shin Se Kyung. At the production report of the movie ‘Soar: close to the sun’ at Shinsegae Department Store at Centum city, Busan, Rain and Shin Se Kyung were posing for photos and a similar scene took place in parallel with the So Ji Sub-Han Hyo Joo photo.

Later on at the report, there was another picture of Rain and Shin Se Kyung very much with the same smile on their faces and the same pose making them appear very in synch.

One can guess that working on a project for a while and being so close together does have its side effects whether there really is something going on or not in real life.

rain_shin_se_kyung.jpg

Image: JoyNews, StarIn

Source: StarIn via Naver / kpopfever

summer.

*quoted image*

the nation this summer.

coming out this summer.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

07.02.12[HQ][pic]BI Rain movie Soar close to the sun pic

2012-02-09

source : movieweek magazine , Daum

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

More Rain pics

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Source:rain-love2

Hi anjjo, bbly, if the movie is coming out on summer, does it mean this will be around June or a little earlier but definitely not March, huh? Oh, I hope we could get the exact release date. :sweatingbullets:

Ok, so it is summer after all :wacko: ? Oh man, can they please decide?

Thanks for sharing the HQ pictures.

*quoted image*

One can hope.

On October 6th, your Kpopfever.com reported “So Ji Sub’s loving eyes towards Han Hyo Joo“ with a picture to support.

Interestingly enough, a similar photo has been found of Rain and Shin Se Kyung. At the production report of the movie ‘Soar: close to the sun’ at Shinsegae Department Store at Centum city, Busan, Rain and Shin Se Kyung were posing for photos and a similar scene took place in parallel with the So Ji Sub-Han Hyo Joo photo.

Later on at the report, there was another picture of Rain and Shin Se Kyung very much with the same smile on their faces and the same pose making them appear very in synch.

One can guess that working on a project for a while and being so close together does have its side effects whether there really is something going on or not in real life.

*quoted image*

Yes, they are a real-life love couple, for sure. :P

*quoted image*

One can hope.

*quoted image*

Hi willenette, :lol::lol: too, another publicity stunt? Anyway, let's pretend to bite for the sake of the movie that we are so very eager to watch. Shin Se Kyung always call Rain hyung in their tweets and I believe they are on a close brother-sister relationship, but as the article says "One can guess . . . " heheh

Am so glad, so members of the cast were there . . . . . :)

09.Oct10.11[pic]BI Rain “Flight Close To The Sun” movie team at Last of The Best free concert

2012-02-10

source : maxmovie

2011%2D10%2D09%5FRain%5FLast%5Fof%5FThe%5FBest%5Fconcert.jpg

2011%2D10%2D09%5FRain%5FLast%5Fof%5FThe%5FBest%5Fconcert%5F%281%29.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------

photo

2012-02-10

credit: raimy@rain-cloud.co.kr

240204aaa.JPG

240204.JPG

-----------------------------------------------------------------

The apple looks luscious, but I think the one eating is more . . . :lol::lol: :wub:

c0047605_718203.jpg

c0047605_7182849.jpg

c0047605_7183410.jpg

Source:as tagged

Ok, so it is summer after all :wacko: ? Oh man, can they please decide?

Thanks for sharing the HQ pictures.

Yes, they are a real-life love couple, for sure. :P

Hi bbly, you know, I read another news yesterday that the release has been moved once again to next year......According to distributor, CJ E&M, the movie will be released at the later end of next year. :)

Hi willenette, :lol::lol: too, another publicity stunt? Anyway, let's pretend to bite for the sake of the movie that we are so very eager to watch. Shin Se Kyung always call Rain hyung in their tweets and I believe they are on a close brother-sister relationship, but as the article says "One can guess . . . " heheh

Hi anjjo, whatever they write about the movie, it's always publicity.....So, we just have to go along with the flow although we know the truth - hehehe. :lol:

[Eng.trans] A little story about Rain who serves in the military.

English translation by 화니. - rain-cloud.co.kr/

어느 까페에서 누가 자기 친구 동생이래나 형이래나..암튼, 비느랑 같은 생활관 쓰는데취침전 소등을 막내가 하는데

불끄기전에 비느한테 노래시킨다고매일밤 공짜 콘서트를 본다는 글이 있더라고.. 어느정도 신빙성이 있는지 몰라서

안가져왔지지금은 지워지고 없더라암튼, 그래서 믿거나 말거나지만 찾아봤더니취침쇼 라는게 있긴 있더라 ㅋㅋㅋ

막내들이 소등하기전, 말하자면 재롱도 부리고 재있는 얘기도 하고 그러는가봐

다른 사병들과 똑같이 대하라고 그랬다면서 ,, 그래서 똑같이 시킨다고 ㅋ

According to a posting on a website blog a few days ago, someone's friend's brother is

in the same barrack with Rain.

Before going to sleep, the newest soldier usually turns off the lights.

Whenever Rain's mates ask him to sing for them or tell them a funny story before

the lights are turned off, he does their favor with pleasure, so they can have a lovely time

while enjoying a great performance for free or hearing such a story.

It is said Rain believes he is the same as they are and should be treated as such, so they

treat him no differently from anyone else..keke..

Re-post by http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=rain&no=320060&page=1&bbs=

[pic]BI Rain pic at adidas store

credit as tagged / wawalalal - rain-cloud.co.kr/

8027b8f4jw1dpwa5dqr5nj.jpg

Rain VIPS billboard & poster

CREDIT AS TAGGED / ratoka - rain-cloud.co.kr/

vips2.jpgvips1.jpg

vips3.jpgvips4.jpg

vips6.jpg

12-02-06 SBS - Morning Wide_Yunho visit Rain

Credit : rainsnow // cap by ratoka - rain-cloud.co.kr/

My link

OR WATCH VIDEO HERE

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xogwrh_120206-rain-with-yuho_shortfilms

sbs.JPG

***According to what cindy translated from RainLegend, it talks about RAIN's gun skills - It has been reported that his shooting score was that 19 out of 20 at day time and 10 out of 10 at night training in the military. As the result he gained the perfect score and also selected as a top marksman there. He was the top 3 among the participated trainees of 140. :lol: Thanks again cindy for doing the translation.....

Rain @ Newspaper

credit as tagged / ratoka - rain-cloud.co.kr/

newspaper.jpg

Rain mentholatum billboard & poster

credit as tagged / ratoka - rain-cloud.co.kr/

me1.jpgbus.jpg

me3.jpgme2.jpg

09.Feb02.12[pic][HQ]BI Rain ” Soar to the sun ” movie poster

source : bemil.chosun

caps by wawalalal - rain-cloud.co.kr/

BI%5FRain%5Fbemil.jpg

12-02-10 Rain coupang new event

source : coupang // cap by ratoka - rain-cloud.co.kr/

1%283%29.jpg

2%284%29.jpg

Full House & Rainism bears

2012-02-07

Source: http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=rain&no=319890&page=1&bbs=// scorpiola@/rain-cloud.co.kr

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Remembering Rain's Full House Expressions :wub:

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Credit:as tagged

anjjo, ahhh………dialogues from this drama were all so cute. There were many awesome quotes there. So cheesy but awesome & sweet! This makes me loves K-dramas even more. :lol:

Based from the recent picture we saw it seems that RAIN has been adjusted to military life already. I hope when the time of his discharge comes, he’ll have a packed comeback : a drama, an album, & a fanmeet on the day of his discharged. Is this asking too much? :lol:

***You know, every time I looked at his military picture then looking at his black crew-cut hair, I just miss his coloured-hair. But, I don't want him to go blonde, huh? Remember that year when RAIN went blonde? This was probably the most unexpected surprise he could ever make. Did you ever expect RAIN to dye his hair blonde? Well, it suits him. Every style & colour looks good on him. But I think the brown hair looks better. :lol:

Se7en Talks T.O.P and Rain on ′Wide Entertainment News′

2012-02-10 CJ E&M enews

20120208_se7en-460x345.jpg

c0047605_0221035.jpg

Se7en has been making his promotional rounds on various music programs since his successful return to the music scene with the Park Jin Young-produced single When I Can′t Sing, and no topic was off limits when he recently sat down with Mnet’s Wide Entertainment News.

The singer appeared on the February 9 broadcast of the show ahead of his M Countdown comeback on the same day where he revealed which YG artist he thought was the most handsome and talked about his relationship with singer Rain.

When asked whom he considered to be the most handsome artist in his agency, Se7en responded, “I personally like the way I look. I personally like my face.”

However, in the end, he decided to give first place to T.O.P, citing the Big Bang rapper’s “charismatic gaze” as one of his reasons.

The MCs then caught the singer off guard when they asked him if thought he thinks he’s doing better than singer Rain. Se7en revealed, however, that he remains close to the singer, who is currently dutifully completing his mandatory military service.

Pics “Flight Close To The Sun” movie cast at Last of The Best free concert

2012-02-11

c0047605_0193676.jpg

c0047605_019512.jpg

Source:http://rainstorm

anjjo, ahhh………dialogues from this drama were all so cute. There were many awesome quotes there. So cheesy but awesome & sweet! This makes me loves K-dramas even more. :lol:

Based from the recent picture we saw it seems that RAIN has been adjusted to military life already. I hope when the time of his discharge comes, he’ll have a packed comeback : a drama, an album, & a fanmeet on the day of his discharged. Is this asking too much? :lol:

***You know, every time I looked at his military picture then looking at his black crew-cut hair, I just miss his coloured-hair. But, I don't want him to go blonde, huh? Remember that year when RAIN went blonde? This was probably the most unexpected surprise he could ever make. Did you ever expect RAIN to dye his hair blonde? Well, it suits him. Every style & colour looks good on him. But I think the brown hair looks better. :lol:

Hi willenette, here's one collage from Full House - :wub:

fc0baf1f7a9ffd54724adaafe08d252c.jpg

No, my dear, you are not asking too much, :lol: actually you forget to include a Hollywood movie for him, since as reported, he had many offers which he was not able to accept because of his enlistment. I am sure all your wish will be granted with us his fans supporting him. Remember these caps from ALTK, -

c0047605_0312320.jpg

c0047605_0312948.jpg

c0047605_0313958.jpg

c0047605_0314917.jpg

source:as tagged

Will this pic qualify for the blonde hair you mentioned? :):wub:

111127b.jpg?w=398&h=572

Source:/cloudusa

or these? :D

d1b0b099fd931f9aef749568d5cf4ae5.jpg

552a74b4f3239e440a98aa94011e3afa.png

credit:as tagged