Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

*** I noticed that some countries now are starting to have previews of the movie. :D:P

********************************************************************************

09 Sept 10 Sneak Preview of "Ninja Assassin" At Fantastic Fest In Austin, Texas

Sneak preview for Ninja Assassin will be showing at Fantastic Fest(9/24 to 10/1) in TX.

6:30 PM Tue, Sep 29 Alamo South Lamar

http://fantasticfest.bside.com/2009/films/...ntasticfest2009

Fantastic Fest Movie Festival information blog.

http://blog.fantasticfest.com/?p=549 Ninja Assassin Sneak Preview / James McTeigue live in person

Credit: Jay@Rain-USA

Credit : dsl/Sexy Bi

*** I noticed that some countries now are starting to have previews of the movie. :D:P

********************************************************************************

09 Sept 10 Sneak Preview of "Ninja Assassin" At Fantastic Fest In Austin, Texas

Sneak preview for Ninja Assassin will be showing at Fantastic Fest(9/24 to 10/1) in TX.

6:30 PM Tue, Sep 29 Alamo South Lamar

http://fantasticfest.bside.com/2009/films/...ntasticfest2009

Fantastic Fest Movie Festival information blog.

http://blog.fantasticfest.com/?p=549 Ninja Assassin Sneak Preview / James McTeigue live in person

Credit: Jay@Rain-USA

Credit : dsl/Sexy Bi

Hi Willenette,

I've been gone for a while busy with work. I wanted to know if Rain ever debuted his new female singer or if he ever debuted his male group. If so, do you have video clips or pictures of them. The last time I was here, one of them (either the girl or the male group) were going to be coming out in late August. Did they ever come out?

In terms of the debuting of the movie, hmmmmmm...not sure if I like that. They need to show the movie altogether on it's roll out date. Trust me when I tell you that if it debuts in too many festivals that movie will be on youtube before it's in the theaters. I will go see it when it comes out in the movies.

Hi Willenette,

I've been gone for a while busy with work. I wanted to know if Rain ever debuted his new female singer or if he ever debuted his male group. If so, do you have video clips or pictures of them. The last time I was here, one of them (either the girl or the male group) were going to be coming out in late August. Did they ever come out?

In terms of the debuting of the movie, hmmmmmm...not sure if I like that. They need to show the movie altogether on it's roll out date. Trust me when I tell you that if it debuts in too many festivals that movie will be on youtube before it's in the theaters. I will go see it when it comes out in the movies.

Hi Andrea, we missed you here for a long while - So nice to see your post again here. Da Hee, the female singer's debut has been posponed to next year since RAIN will be very busy this year. The male group band will be next month - hope it's final already. Pictures of them & also Da Hee were posted in his Music thread here. Please visit the thread in case you're not busy with work. Can't post the pics here since this thread is only related to his movie/drama matters. Hope you understand. Original schedule, which was August has been called-off. :)

About the movie, I agree with you - but only sneak preview is being shown & not the entire movie. Hope you'll continue supporting RAIN! :P

Here's his video when he was in LA already with eng subs & a downloadable one at that! Hope you enjoy watching it! :lol:

[09-11] Mnet Rainy Day 39 Rain in LA [Eng Sub]

credits

** Subbing Team **

----------------------------------------------------------------------

original vid from Japan 3asian Rain

KR to EN by akrain

Sub production by rainalice and Cin

Uploaded and Presented by RainLegend.com

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Reposting please credit all parties

High Quality Download:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=O24DJJZV

http://www.sendspace.com/file/71p8xv

*** Thanks Linh for sharing this. Hope we get to see this ad soon. Wondering what this short article is all about? As ever, he looks great in blue & white combination. The hair......still getting used to it. hahaha - :D:P

Korea folk village CFs

Photo by : 김종윤

Efit by me ^^

매니져가 사진촬영다막고 민속촌관계자나 구경하는 시민들도

사진은 안된다고 싸인만해주던 지훈이형 ...

촬영끝나고~ 유일하게 나만 찰칵 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

졸라 뿌듯하고 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

외국인들 지나가다가...오우!!! 레인!! 레인!!!

진짜 지훈이형은 월드스타인가보다 ㅋㅋㅋ

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

P1050052copy.jpg

Guest angelordevil

Rain is on location in Folk Village, Korea. (September 10)

0.987564001252669684.jpg

0.263411001252669683.jpg

0.797603001252669681.jpg

0.007575001252669680.jpg

Rain's manager reminded the Folk Village interested and onlookers by saying, "Taking a picture of Rain is forbidden!", and Rain only gave his autography to them.

After shooting, I was the only person to pose for a picture with Rain, just then my heart was so full.

Foreigners were walking by and shouted out the moment they saw Rain, "Oh! Rain! Rain!"

True, Rain seems to be a real world star!

I attended the shooting, passing 2 sleepless nights, but I learned and felt many things on the spot.

** What Rain was shooting about is uncertain.

picture by : Kim Jong-Yun

Brief translation by rain bird@rain-eu

09.11.09 “Ninja Assassin” Red Carpet Premiere on November 19th in Hollywood

Warner Bros.

“Ninja Assassins”

(Starring: Rain , Rick Yune, Naomie Harris, et al.)

Thursday, November 19, 2009 – time TBA

(arrivals are likely to start between 5 PM and 6:30 PM)

at Grauman’s Chinese Theatre

6925 Hollywood Blvd, in Hollywood

Source & Credit: Jay@Rain-USA

anyway.. I found this article..

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=e...e.google.com.sg

it's hilarious.. Is this actress try to be like Wai and Junsu of 2PM?

starting a rumor? :lol:

This article is wickedly funny! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks for sharing! As far as I remember last time I was laughing so hard was during Megan Fox rumours. :P

Is it true? I can hardly believe it – this girl probably wants to attract some media attention.

Rain always kept his private life and relationships secret from the public. There were so many articles about him and Hyori then Song Hye Kyo but who knows the truth? :unsure:

I think that eventualy .... he will surprise us.

Guest angelordevil

Thanks Kicia for sharing a NA news.

NA certainlly will be a hit at the end of year.

I'm very looking forward to watching it

-------------

Do you guys still remember the child actor who plays Raizo's child in NA.

yeah, that child. Now he dances Rainism

Enjoy it

Child actor 'Sung Woong' s Rainism, he acted Raizo(Rain)'s child part in Ninja Assassin.

Enjoy it

Child actor 'Sung Woong' s Rainism, he acted Raizo(Rain)'s child part in Ninja Assassin.

Thanks for sharing! This boy is so cute and talented!

Here`s new article about NA from seuolbeats - I`m glad that they`re supporting this movie :rolleyes:

09.11.2009 Rain, please be my assassin

na_20090911_seoulbeats.jpg

A HOT, action, exclusive clip from “Ninja Assassin,” was posted up on MTV and though he’s bloody and sweaty he still looks amazing. Our Jung Ji Hoon is just such an action packed superstar isn’t he? I’m actually really excited to see this film and I hope it’s everything we want: Rain, abs, sweat, richard simmons kicking, and good acting. Show Hollywood what you’re made of Bi! Ninja Assassin will HIYA! its way to theaters on November 25th.

source: seoulbeats http://seoulbeats.com/2009/09/rain-please-be-my-assassin/

New Lotte pic with Shin Min Ah

rmal.jpg

source: Shin Min Ah thread

[09-13-2009] New Clips from Rain’s Ninja Assassin and His Bad Decision?

20090912_rainninjaassassinvids_572.jpg

As the release date comes closer, more clips of Rain's highly anticipated Hollywood movie Ninja Assassin have been released, including a short chase scene from the movie.

These recently released videos have made me even more excited for Rain’s new movie, and it looks like Rain is on track to be the next Hollywood action star.

Although after watching the chasing scene, I have to say that Rain has the will of a champion. If it was me, I would have definitely given up right at the start of the chase. I would rather they killed me right then and there because I’m straight up not going to jump out of a glass window. I mean if I jumped out of that window, I'm definitely going to get cut up from the broken glass. Then I’m probably going to bleed, and if I bleed, I'm for sure going to cry like a little girl. All the other ninjas are probably going to make fun of me, and I'll end up running home crying to my mom. Then she's straight up going to beat my richard simmons, not only for crying like a girl, but also for ripping up the new clothes she just got me. Overall, it's just not a good choice. I mean it's good that Rain has the will of a champion, but he really should think about the consequences before he does crazy things like jumping out of a glass window.

Thanks just_loving_HIM for the tip

source:allkpop

New Lotte pic with Shin Min Ah

[]http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/4154/rmal.jpg[/]

source: Shin Min Ah thread

Hi Kicia, thanks for posting this photo but is this not a PS? Just wondering.............. Is SMA a part of Lotte, too? :lol::mellow:

Most Anticipated movies on rottentomatoes.com

Where the Wild Things Are

Ninja Assassin

Alice in Wonderland

The Twilight Saga: New Moon

The Wolfman

Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time

Iron Man 2

The Last Airbender

[]http://upic.me/i/rm/rottent.jpg[]

from http://www.rottentomatoes.com/

Hi jini, thanks for sharing this & the link as well. So happy about the reviews of this movie. :P:lol:

Thanks Kicia for sharing a NA news.

NA certainlly will be a hit at the end of year.

I'm very looking forward to watching it

-------------

Enjoy it

Hi Thu, thanks for sharing this video clip. Hahaha - he dances so cute. Enjoyed watching him dancing the Rainism moves. :P:lol:

[sept 09' Issue][Empire Magazine] Ninja Assassin Bruce Lee meets The Matrix!

Credit: dyan@sixtofive1982 // Rain-USA

from rainhk

[]http://upic.me/i/la/20090911_f5a505e172d5a54b06d8ybntxbuawkpk.jpg[/]

jini, thanks for sharing this. :lol:

[14-Sept-09][Empire Magazine]Ninja Assassin” Article In Empire Magazine

Your average Hollywood martial arts movie consists of Jet Li and/or Jason Statham twatting people

with iron pipes for 92 minutes. But Ninja Assassin is not your average Hollywood martial arts movie.

Starring Korean Star Rain and assembled by the team behind The Matrix - James McTeigue directs,

Joel Silver and the Wachowski brothers produce - it aims to be the most OTT fight-fest yet put on-screen.

"Some people get cut up into pieces, others explode," laughs McTeigue. "It's an homage to the ninja films

of the past. I wanted to make it really visceral, a blend of anime, horror and film noir, all in one."

The idea came up on the set of Speed Racer, as the Wachowskis shot a crazy brawl involving

Rain's character. And soon the actor found himself locked in a gym. "It was 12 hour a day,

six days a week, for four months," he says. "Everyday I threw up. It almost killed me."

He plays Raizo, an orphan who grows up to be - duh!- a ninja assassin.

Naomie Harris has the more sedate role, as a forensics researcher who gets sucked into the adventure.

Although, she says,"I still get covered in blood!"

Ninja Assassin is out on November 27.

source : Empire Magazine

credit to sixtofive1982/rainlegend/benamoo/rain-eu

credit: jinijung /pantip/onlyrain

Credit freya/Sexy Bi

Guest strawberry-

[sept-14-2009] Rain's fan clubs donated money to The National Starvation Management Agency.

It has been spotlighted that Benamoo, one of Rain's fan clubs in Korea, donated 1,800,000 won (about $1,472) to The National Starvation Management Agency lately.

They took part in the movement to send mosquito nets African children who are being troubled with malaria by following the example of Rain who has been good behaviors with the agency, and are inheriting their star's disposition.

credit to Sports Hankook

http://pdf.hankooki.com/sp/pdf_sp.htm?exec...;PageNo=2591620

awww.. im sure Rain will proud of them, following his good example and do what they can do to help these children :wub:

[sept-14-2009][short Fan Acct] Rain left for America on September 13.

According to the contents of Rain's sister 'Hana' whose Cyworld site (a sort of My Space), Rain left for America on that day after he took a stroll with his puppy 'Reach (or Rich)' during the daytime (September 13/ Korean time), therefore he is staying in America at the moment.

credit to Rain Gallery

^finally we know where he is now... for NA's purpose, i think.... ;)

[sept-14-2009] Rain's fan clubs donated money to The National Starvation Management Agency.

It has been spotlighted that Benamoo, one of Rain's fan clubs in Korea, donated 1,800,000 won (about $1,472) to The National Starvation Management Agency lately.

They took part in the movement to send mosquito nets African children who are being troubled with malaria by following the example of Rain who has been good behaviors with the agency, and are inheriting their star's disposition.

credit to Sports Hankook

http://pdf.hankooki.com/sp/pdf_sp.htm?exec...;PageNo=2591620

awww.. im sure Rain will proud of them, following his good example and do what they can do to help these children :wub:

Hi strawberry, thanks for sharing this great article. I'm just so proud of the Clouds! Surely, RAIN must be very happy to know this. Clouds has been always active in some charity such as this. Clouds & RAIN are just awesome! :P:lol:

*** Thanks Thu for sharing this info/fan account. Why sudden? Wondering what's the purpose of his trip there? Oh, first time to know his puppy's name. :P:huh:

[sept-14-2009][short Fan Acct] Rain left for America on September 13.

credit to Rain Gallery