Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

10.25.08 [JES] Rain Shows Off His Skills In Making Hot Pot Squid in "Family Outing"

On October 20th, singer Rain (27 years old)--who returns with the release of his 5th album--showed off his own craftsmanship of making hot pot squid in front of Lee Hyori during the filming of SBS TV's "Family Outing" show.

For 2 days and 1 night starting October 20th, Rain participated in the shooting of the program "Family Outing" in the port city Yeosu of Jeollanam-do. During that same day on the beaches of Yeosu, Rain together with Lee Hyori, Park Ye-jin and other participating entertainers got themselves wet and sandy; catching several squids.

The squid that Rain made turned out rather delicious, Lee Hyori also commented, "Rain is very good at catching squid, his ability to cook is also not bad at all."

Rain fans had also arrived on that same day during the filming of the scene, and presented all the members of "Family Outing" with special wool rubber shoes as gifts, thus attracting much attention. The airing of this program is estimated in mid-November.

Source: JES (Korean)

Posted by ymt_amanda@RainHK

Eng Translation: dsl99a@Rain-USA & SexyBi

==========================================

Oct 25 2008 [Newsen] Singer Rain "I've Even Tasted Dog Food Before"

Singer's Rain greediness over food was publicized over a variety show.

In the recent recording of KBS 2TV's "Sang Sang Plus-Season 2" that starred Rain, he spoke frankly, "The moment in a flash when I turn into a fighter is when I'm greedy with my food, there is absolutely no forgiveness." "My greediness has even gone to the point of tasting dog food."

Rain burst out with his experience, "I really hate it when people leave leftovers, even a girlfriend is not an exception." He even said, "Previously one of my girlfriends had leftovers, I thought it was wasteful, so I told her 'Just eat one more bite', forcing her to finish her leftovers, but in the end I made her throw up."

The details of the content of this show will be aired on October 28th at 11:05 pm (Korea Time).

Source: Newsen

Kor to Chi Translation by: 小曹曹@cloudchina

Posted by azafighting@RainHK

Chi to Eng Translation: dsl99a@Rain-USA & SexyBi

Guest rainVSxiah

OMG i know how much he love food but "dog food"!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAAAAAAAAYKS :blink::blink::blink:

he never stops to suprise me at all hehehehe

cant wait to see family outing

ohhh that will be one hell of a show

Hi,

I forgot to mention that 'ENG SUB'ed Part 2 of Rain's MBC Comeback Special 'Me, Rain, Dance' was up the next day after the ENG SUB Part 1 was released. The Part3 has been uploaded just now. It's only 3 parts out of 6, but if anyone is interested... The rest of parts will not be ready until next week. Trying to do it by myself takes a lot of time. Sorry. :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

Hope that you can enjoy! :)

Rain's MBC Comeback Special 'Me, Rain, Dance,'

Part 1-3 in 'ENG SUB'

Rain's MBC Special Part 3 - Rainism, Love Story, KSA

Rain's MBC Special Part 2 - Dance Practice w KSA

Rain's MBC Special Part 3 - Dance Practice & Cafe

Cheers.:D

here is an article i found in the FO thread

can any one tell me what it is about

pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas

비-효리 '심야의 밀착댄스' 또 일내겠네!.....

Hi, rainVSxiah

It's short so I just did quick translation for you.

I'd like to make sure of the source but I am guessing from the photo that it is from "Sports Korea."

So enjoy. :)

- Blu-

________________________________________________________________________________

* Translation in ( ) is added by me to make the meanings a bit clearer (those are not written as words in the Korean article),

Rain – Hyori, ‘Close Dance at Midnight,’ could cause a Trouble Again!

coming200810250309420.jpg

The ‘icons of the opposite ends for the ages’ came together in a fishing village at midnight after 5 years.

Recently, Lee Hyori and Rain recreated ‘the tango stage’, which had been a topic of the conversations (in 2003), during the shooting of the SBS Arts Program ‘Good Sunday – Family Outing,’ which was held in Soyeul Li, Dolsan Eup, Yeosoo, Jeonnam Province.

An associated person from the broadcast said, “During the recording of the show, the two of them demonstrated the dance in front of the members after being asked if they still remember the (tango) stage from 2003. The two remembered the dance exactly the way it was and made the people watching release exclamations.

The two displayed splendid dance skills while dancing to the ‘Libertango’ during the 2003 Korean Movie Awards. During the broadcasting of the 5 min performance, the viewer ratings went up to 30% and the dance became the topic of the conversations in the capital city (=Seoul).

Due to the requests from the viewers who wished to watch the scenes (of the dance) again, it was decided to rebroadcast, which is unusual for an award show.

They created this event during the talent-display hours to determine the order of the bed positions for a segment on the show. The behind story is that even without a stage, lights or costumes, they created quite a believable dance worthy of their titles as the Korean male and female representatives for the sexiest icons.

- Source: Sports Korea

- Translated by 'Blu'

Hi,

I forgot to mention that 'ENG SUB'ed Part 2 of Rain's MBC Comeback Special 'Me, Rain, Dance' was up the next day after the ENG SUB Part 1 was released. The Part3 has been uploaded just now. It's only 3 parts out of 6, but if anyone is interested... The rest of parts will not be ready until next week. Trying to do it by myself takes a lot of time. Sorry. :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

Part 1-3 in 'ENG SUB'

Cheers. :D

Thanks a million for these blu! I can't thank you enough for doing such a hard work translating.

I was just at Bi's music thread, and one of his song (titled: You) is banned? That sux....! i wonder why...

Jung Ji Hoon fighting!

Guest ctharyar

Hi,

Part 1-3 in 'ENG SUB'

Aww.... thanks. Blu. *hug*

I love English subs... hehe.

Can I be a pain??? Are you going to sub or translate 'Golden Fishery' too???

If so, it'll be awesome....

Guest pipitgongyoo
Guest Mariposa28

pipitgongyoo you're welcome dear; he's sooo hot in those pics, i agree with you

thanks jinijung for the links,

blu thanks dear for the translation of the article and 'Me, Rain, Dance' eng sub, that's great to know what they say in the special, thanks a lot

another article

댄스제왕 비 VS 발라드왕 김종국, 연말결전 최후승자는?

2008102610282110021rt5.jpg

[뉴스엔 김형우 기자]

연말 가요계가 흥미진진해졌다.

국내 가요계 양대 장르인 댄스와 발라드가 제대로 붙었기 때문이다. 그 것도 댄스와 발라드에서 둘째가라면 서러워할 거물들이 한판 대결을 앞두고 있다.

'제왕' 비와 '가요왕' 김종국, 두 '王'이 오랜만에 귀환하며 가요시장에서 진정한 '왕' 가리기에 나섰다.

월드스타 비(본명 정지훈)는 최근 새 앨범 '레이니즘'을 발표하며 약 2년 만에 국내 가요계로 컴백했다. 김종국 역시 소집해제 후 2년 만에 새 앨범 '히어 아이엠'을 발표했다.

비가 타이틀곡 '레이니즘'과 '러브 스토리'로 각종 음원차트를 석권하며 선공에 성공하는 듯 했으나 후발주자인 김종국 역시 앨범 발매 당일 온-오프라인 정상에 오르며 반격에 나섰다.

'퍼포먼스 형' 가수인 비와 '사운드' 형 가수인 김종국의 성격 상 몇몇 차트로 두 사람의 우위를 가르기는 힘들다. 이런 점을 감안하면 두 가수는 현재 매우 호각세를 이룬다는 분석이 정확할 듯 하다. 두 사람의 경쟁구도가 앞으로 더욱 치열해질 것이란 전망은 대다수 가요 관계자들의 시선이다.

비의 화제성은 분명 대단했다. 아시아를 넘어 할리우드까지 진출한 비에 대한 대중들의 관심이 클 수 밖에 없기 때문. '레이니즘' 가사와 안무 선정성 논란은 가요계는 물론 방송가가 재심의에 나설 정도로 엄청난 파장을 일으켰다. 비가 출연했던 '무릎팍도사'는 비의 숨겨진 인간미로 화제를 모았다.

'비가 나오면 시청률도 오른다'는 속설이 생긴만큼 방송가의 비 모시기 경쟁은 그 어느때보다 뜨겁다. 비도 예전과 달리 예능을 비롯한 방송 프로그램에 자주 출연하며 새 앨범 홍보에 열을 내고 있다.

'레이니즘'에 대한 반응은 다소 엇갈리고 있지만 비가 가지고 있는 스타성과 상품성은 컴백과 동시에 다시 한번 입증된 셈이다.

'가요왕' 김종국도 발라드 부활을 이끌며 승승장구하고 있다. 입소 전 예능 프로그램에 자주 출연하던 김종국이지만 컴백과 동시에 김종국 '先음악 後예능'이란 카드를 꺼내들었다. '先예능 後음악' 전술을 사용한 비와는 대조적이다. 컴백 무대도 KBS 2TV '윤도현의 러브레터'로 선택했을만큼 김종국은 이번 앨범을 통해 가수로서의 자리를 확실히 다진다는 생각이다.

김종국의 새 노래 '어제보다 오늘 더'는 김종국 표 발라드의 마침표를 찍고 있다. 발라드 가수로선 단점이 될 수도 있는 하이톤 음색을 김종국 스타일 감성과 맞물리며 대중들의 귀를 자극하고 있다. 댄스 열풍에 지친 대중들도 '확실한' 발라드 보증수표인 김종국에게 열광하고 있다.

더욱이 '어제보다 오늘 더' 외에도 '고맙다' 등 다른 수록곡들도 인기를 끌며 동반 히트의 가능성을 높이고 있다.

You are welcome amale, mzpakipot, ctharyar and marisposa.

And I thank also jinijung for all the gogeous photos, always and the links.

And I'm sorry for the SUB style. I know it's not very eye-pleasing as it appears on the YouTube. :sweatingbullets:

1) Had a nice 'richard simmons' file SUB prepared (w nice font, size, italic to distinguish captions etc..). But Youtube can't take it.

2) Had a nice 'srt' SUB looking nice on the computer with nice size, font, alignment. And imbeded it into the video and uploaded it. But When it gets uploaded into YouTube, it will take away SUB and leave the bare clips.(?)

3) Had a 'srt' file w nice looking size and alignment. And uploaded the 'mp4' clip first, and upload 'srt' sub file subsequently over the clip as YouTube recommends it (YouTube imbedding), it gets displayed but the size and the alignment of fonts get all screwed up and it appears totally different than what I have in my computer.

Anyway, I myself and my friend (& a few more people around me) can not figure out what's going on or fix it.

So, I ask for your understanding on the awful style of the SUB on those videos. BTW, I'd appreciate anyone who could help me or guide me to where I can get hep, if you have an idea.

Thanks.

Guest ashlikesnow

Hi,

Part 1-3 in 'ENG SUB'

thank you so much blu fro the translation , but i have a problem with youtube ^^;;;

can you please add links for download ... ^_^

Guest bianhyeudau

Hi , sis blu , thank sis very much .. the translations are very wonderful .. would you please translate the Golden Fishery ? ...

Finally , thanks about your hard work ..

Guest fatgrrl_slim

You are welcome amale, mzpakipot, ctharyar and marisposa.

And I thank also jinijung for all the gogeous photos, always and the links.

And I'm sorry for the SUB style. I know it's not very eye-pleasing as it appears on the YouTube. :sweatingbullets:

1) Had a nice 'richard simmons' file SUB prepared (w nice font, size, italic to distinguish captions etc..). But Youtube can't take it.

2) Had a nice 'srt' SUB looking nice on the computer with nice size, font, alignment. And imbeded it into the video and uploaded it. But When it gets uploaded into YouTube, it will take away SUB and leave the bare clips.(?)

3) Had a 'srt' file w nice looking size and alignment. And uploaded the 'mp4' clip first, and upload 'srt' sub file subsequently over the clip as YouTube recommends it (YouTube imbedding), it gets displayed but the size and the alignment of fonts get all screwed up and it appears totally different than what I have in my computer.

Anyway, I myself and my friend (& a few more people around me) can not figure out what's going on or fix it.

So, I ask for your understanding on the awful style of the SUB on those videos. BTW, I'd appreciate anyone who could help me or guide me to where I can get hep, if you have an idea.

Thanks.

Hi blu,

Thank you so much for the subs! You did a splendid job. Regarding your last paragraph, I think YT only allows SRT files at the moment. So if you want to add styling on your subs, it is better that you hardsub the clip before uploading instead of using their closed caption feature.

I just want to ask, are you going to put up a hardsubbed HQ version of this for download? I really hope you will, for us who want to keep a good copy of this for our files and for those who cannot watch via YouTube (I think YouTube is banned certain countries). Thanks!

10.25.08 [JES] Rain Shows Off His Skills In Making Hot Pot Squid in "Family Outing"

==========================================

Oct 25 2008 [Newsen] Singer Rain "I've Even Tasted Dog Food Before"

Hi jini - thanks for posting these articles here. Ahhh.... showing off his cooking skills. This sounds interesting. :lol::)

Came to that point of eating dog food? So what? But did he really try it? Well, I don’t know what to react here. There are things that are better left unsaid – this is weird. This is a bit too much. Wondering who is that girl? Considering the fact that he grew up poor it’s not surprising that seeing people wasting food pisses him off. So, feel sorry for that girl. RAIN should eat more now so he would gain a little weight. Besides, he’ll be busy in the coming days so he needs to be healthy. He sure loves food – loves to eat.. Wow, so happy that he’s been guesting in so many TV/radio shows. He must be tired now. :)

Rain – Hyori, ‘Close Dance at Midnight,’ could cause a Trouble Again!

] coming200810250309420.jpg[/]

- Source: Sports Korea

- Translated by 'Blu'

blu, Cool, that they re-run that dance again. :)

*** Muahhh……….. great - to the moon? How romantic. Anytime, I don’t mind going anywhere with him. He’s the best. I want to fly with him – dreaming…….. Who wouldn’t want RAIN there? Well, anyway, happy that RAIN got the top spot. :lol:

********************************************************************************

[Oct-26-2008]Rain won the top in a survey called "Who is the male entertainer you want to voyage to moon with?"

A survey called " Who is the male entertainer you want to voyage to moon with?" has found that Rain overwhelmingly took the first ranking, who has come back with his new album "Rainism".

In the poll conducted by movie "Fly me to the moon" which makes respondents experience voyage of the moon through the 3D image, 64percent said that they supported Rain unconditionally and he won the top.

Rain is the world star who doesn't turn on the charm only through home, but through the whole world.

Their opinions which Rain won the top are reflected in the outcome that he is the best perfect partner for the voyage of the moon, which will become background in the movie.

credit to daily economy

Translation/edited by rain bird@rain-eu ll jinijung@soompi

*** Wondering who’ll they choose from F4? I’m fine with JY or VZ? I like both of them – they’re cute. It’s great to see one of them in the sequel. But this is ridiculous because FH is about both of them. What’s the point of having a sequel when there’s a happy ending? I don’t think it will be the same as before. FH popularity wasn’t because of the story but it’s because of the chemistry between both of them. :lol:

********************************************************************************

SUPER-POPULAR DRAMA FULLHOUSE INVITES ONE OF THE MEMBERS OF F4 TO PARTICIPATE IN SEQUEL

A sequel to the super-popular Korean drama Full House is currently in the works; it will be a joint production by the Chinese, Japanese, and the Koreans. A few days ago, the production company revealed that they would choose either Rain (Bi) or Song HyeKyo to continue on as the main lead for the sequel. They also hope to invite one of the members of the red-hot Asian superstar boyband F4 to take part.

Full House is adapted from a Korean manhwa of the same name; the 2004 drama adaptation made main leads Rain (Bi) and Song HyeKyo into "household names" all over Asia. Rain has even said in the past that the success of Full House was a crucial part of his own launch and success in Asia.

Full House's production company explained that they had actually begun preparing for a sequel two years ago; thus far, four episodes or so of the script have been completed (written). If all goes smoothly and according to plan, the sequel will begin airing in Korea in August of next year.

-----

Translator's Comments: It's extremely important to take this news with a grain of salt. First off, whichever member of F4 it is... HASN'T agreed yet. Secondly, it will most likely be a guest appearance... say, for one or two episodes. It seems pretty unlikely that they'd ask him to be one of the main stars.

And yes, the article/production staff implied that ONLY one of EITHER Rain or Song HyeKyo would be the main lead.

Does that mean they won't be reunited on-screen? Possibly. Or maybe one of them will just be a lot more "important" and central to the plot? Hope so... I can see a lot of fans getting upset otherwise...

Thanks blu for the translated clips

You've done a wonderful job and I'm still waiting for the rest :D

Will you be translating golden fishery as well, hope to see another piece of work from you :)

As for the YT problems, fatgrrl sim is right. You must hardsubbed 1st b4 uploading your clips to YT.

081024 081024 Love Story Live Version @ M Starry Night (Radio Program)

[8.10 MB]

http://www.tempfiles.net/download/200810/2...ve-Version.html

source : ytn_amanda@RainHK

[]http://img.ihere.org/uploads/6eb90ff1fc.jpg[/]

reuped:fongarkad

*taken from onlyrain

jini, Wow, wearing scarf again, huh? I love hearing & listening to his husky voice. So cute. I love him very much! He looks tired. Hope he has time to rest. :sweatingbullets: