Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

Guest prissasagaritakehito

Thanks bri and prissa. When I tried yesterday I couldn't go to that page (b/c traffic ?? - who knows?) for whatever the reason. :tears: But this time bri's link worked right away with 1 click. :w00t:

Thanks guys. ;)

Well don't worry i downloaded by clubbox that is awesome from this channel

http://clubbox.co.kr/rainhkcom

you can download also download it and many more things :blush:

Guest crappycaller05

thanks for posting the articles and write ups about Rain .. wish Rain will find a sincere woman who will love and take care of him as he is .. and not because of his fame and fortune. goodluck on your search Rain :D

Guest hotelier29

i realy want to see the show!! where i can d/l the whole show in avi format? i just saw in youtube and d/l it from some song from the link above.

can some one list the song that he sang during the comeback show pls. thanks a lot.

Guest pipitgongyoo

OMG! OMG! :w00t::w00t::w00t: Ahhhh.. i'm soo late.. you gust are soo fast! :sweatingbullets::lol:

there's alot stuff in here!! OHMYGOD Oppa Bi soo HAWT and talented! i luv all his performances!! :wub:

I think i will visit this thread often! :D

Guest Matahari_Biru

MBC.ME RAIN DANCE.081017.HDTV.XviD-Ental.avi [592.10 MB]

pls join files

.001_100mb

.002_100mb

.003_100mb

.004_100mb

.005_100mb

.006_92mb

can someone kind enough upload it in mf or mu... somehow the dl speed from this host is very slow.... 2 kpbs.... that means 12hour for 1 file... compare to mu/mf, i can get up to 150 kpbs... thanks b4

EDiT: nevermind found it elsewhere. tx

The showcase and Inka was so awesome. It was so amazing. It's nice seeing him in Korean TV once again. Music shows. Can't wait for more from rain.

Guest Rxgoodleaf

Just finished watching Me, Rain, Dance...

He is so charismatic on stage! I mean he is off stage as well but on stage, he is awesome!

Tomorrow, YSMM!

The screenshots from Baidu of Rain's comeback special are so big and clear! Does anyone know if this version is available for download anywhere (Clubbox, etc?) in AVI format? I only see the 800x450 format which has a "Rain" watermark at the bottom and it's not as clear as the photos. :(

Rain in Harper's Bazaar magazine

Hi deka - thanks for posting this article here. He’s the perfect model for any fashion magazine. This has to be the sexiest picture of a man. I hope he’ll be named also as the Sexiest Men Alive by GQ soon. It’s about time that he’ll be the magazine cover again. He’s just so HOT! This is the charisma of RAIN. He rules! He’s dangerously good – so stylish. . :sweatingbullets:

SIX TO FIVE F/W 2009: Rain wore this red

velvet jacket & jeans ensemble at his comeback show.

The term J Tune Creative coined

for this look is "intelligent vintage style".

Hi mariposa - thanks for sharing this. Terrible……. I don’t really dig the kind of style especially the boots – hahaha – You’re all wrapped-up when wearing that then sweating afterwards……..lol – too many layers. I find it ugly. I hope we could see better style later. <_<:wacko:

MBC.ME RAIN DANCE.081017.HDTV.XviD-Ental.avi [592.10 MB]

source : Ental.co.kr

credit : benamoo

reuped:fongarkad_onlyrain

Hi jini - thanks for sharing these links. OMG - I missed him on-stage. He’s always HOT! No doubt he’s a good dancer, really really good I’m glad he’s back on-stage. I enjoyed it. I love his hair like that. :sweatingbullets:

*** Yeahhhhhh…….I’m happy for this. i'm happy for him as well. :lol:

NOVEMBER IS MAGAZINE MONTH FOR RAIN

As (repeatedly) promised, Rain has begun launching his Korean comeback in earnest, and November’s a busy magazine month for the star, who’s gracing not one but two fashion covers. He shot spreads for the November issues of Esquire and Harper’s Bazaar.

With his fifth album — “Rainism” — just released on October 15.

source: newsen

translation: dramabeans

*** Wow, so happy to hear that RAIN is enjoying some free time out of his busy schedules. Eat, so he would gain weight. These stories are cool. When he heard his song, that must made his day. I want to hear his song playing in a restaurant, too. :lol:

********************************************************************************

[Oct-17-2008] Fan Acct - Rain had a dining pleasure with his company

Today, a fan met with the head of the shusi restaurant and heard about Rain, she had given Rain's 5th CD to the head in former days.

When Rain entered into the restaurant, the sound of his 5th album music was eching through the hall.

He said in good feather, "That's fantastic!" It means that it was his way of saying, 'thanks for feasting with his music'.

Rain expressed his thanks both to the head and to the fan who had given the CD to the head.(she wasn't there that time)

Rain might feel good for his music of that day or have a good work elsewhere, but he had a dining pleasure with his company, laughing loudly and making a nose.

credit to benamoo

Translation/edited by rain bird @rain-eu

________________________________________________________________________________

[Oct-15-2008][Fan Account] Rain after MBC "Music Core" recording

Rain who is seen to the only good persons, I´ve heard such talk, too.

I heard that he had waved his hand toward fans first, having come out from MBC around 5:45pm.

At that time I'd been waited for him till 4:45pm, but I was too tired and came back home.

I asked the young teenager fans by me to wait and give him a hearty send-off.

If I'd known his leaving time, I wouldn't have gone home so soon.

I regretted not having watied a little more.

credit to benamoo

Translation by rain bird

• Like 1

081017 MBC_Rain Come Back Speical_I.Rain.Dance(full ver.58min).mkv_1.4G

http://down.clubbox.co.kr/rainbar/mfm8l1

jini, thanks for sharing the link here. I saw the video of this & both were so happy. Oh, how I love that palm reading part. It's so good - so funny. Also, they look good together. RAIN is just so adorable - how I love him so much! I will always support him. I love his dance, his voice. :sweatingbullets: