Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

Guest VyLeTtE

pau, favor please...do you have this in parts? it's hard for me to dl files over 100mb. or if you don't do u have a cb link for this? thanks!

>>>>> dl it now... will take me another 1.5hrs to finish dl... will prbbly be able to divide into smaller parts tom :)

060606 ABS-CBN Rain's Greeting to the Philippines

>>>>> waaaahhh we used to dl teasers from other countries and now we have our own :D

Anyw i'm just too happy to receive the package. :P:)

>>>>> chukahamnida! :) thanks for the translation as well :)

docirene - that clearly shows how loyal you are to Oppa Bi. :)

>>>>> docirene... ure... pinoy? if u are... tehre are heaps of us biers in here :) if not... well tehre are biers who travel to watch bi :) u can meet with them and watch together :)

jin thanks for ans my ? *hugz*

Guest VyLeTtE

shocks, megaupload only allows d/l with their premium and sendspace only allows w/ their sendspace max. sad. wazzup with this 2?thx for uploading at youtube

>>>>> u can try refreshing the page or click on the link after waiting for a minute.... im able to dl it after 3 tries @sendspace :)

Guest fatgrrl_slim

so next year, i'm not too sure if i can tag them along in rain's concert here. watching rain on tv is one thing, but seeing him perform live is another. it would be wonderful to do that with friends, right?

Aww, that's too bad... but don't worry, docirene. You still have us here who can keep you company in concerts, if ever. Most of us knew each other only thru soompi or any of the forums, and when we finally see each other in concerts, it's like we've been friends all our lives. We'll all have a great time together.

Guest moor

docirene... ure... pinoy? if u are... tehre are heaps of us biers in here :) if not... well tehre are biers who travel to watch bi :) u can meet with them and watch together :)

Aww, that's too bad... but don't worry, docirene. You still have us here who can keep you company in concerts, if ever. Most of us knew each other only thru soompi or any of the forums, and when we finally see each other in concerts, it's like we've been friends all our lives. We'll all have a great time together.

Yes....docirene. I totally agree with both of them. I'm sure there will be lots of Biers. My trip to Phili in august is 80% confirm. Hope you will have time to bond by then. When Bi's concert schedule is release....i can always choose to go phili to watch with you. Scream/Cry/drool/faint/clap/cheer with you and other Biers. :D

Guest fatgrrl_slim

moor, you're going to PH? Please do let me know when you're in town. I'd be glad to arrange something with fellow PH soompiers to meet you. :)

Ok, make this post relevant to the topic... I kept on repeating Bi saying the word 'kapamilya' on his video greeting. I wonder how many NGs were there before he was able to get it right...

Guest acid2burn

just caught the the clip on Rain saying his greetings to PH... his english is improving! and he's growing more confident projecting in english isnt it?? so excited for him...

hope to see more clips of him speaking in english after his visit on the 8th!! Bi-ers are monitoring his progress!!

Guest `soliloquy

English subbed stuff to share with you guys, these clips aren't new, they're very old.

When Ji hoon first started off.

1. in his van ...showing his stuff in his bag etc.

snapshot200601201949598iy.jpgsnapshot200601201950464ta.jpg

Note: this is English subbed.

download: Turboupload. Megaupload.

credits: the CRAZY Fansubs TEAM @ sexybi

translations: Inbi

timing/QC: ayu

hardsubbing/cap/uploading: freya1507

2. he's showing around his home... and teaches the right way to work out!

snapshot200601201951411oc.jpgsnapshot200601201952319cw.jpg

Note: This is English subbed.

download: Turboupload.

This one is relatively new, his message to Cloud Japan.

snapshot200606061259163tp.jpg

06.05.30 Rain Official Japan Club Message (HQ)

download:Turboupload.Megaupload.

Cheers!

Guest docirene

>>>>> dl it now... will take me another 1.5hrs to finish dl... will prbbly be able to divide into smaller parts tom :)

>>>>> waaaahhh we used to dl teasers from other countries and now we have our own :D

>>>>> chukahamnida! :) thanks for the translation as well :)

>>>>> docirene... ure... pinoy? if u are... tehre are heaps of us biers in here :) if not... well tehre are biers who travel to watch bi :) u can meet with them and watch together :)

jin thanks for ans my ? *hugz*

yes indeed i am proud to be a pinoy BiEr/BiKyofanatic. that would be wonderful to meet other pinoy fans in his concert next yr.

>>>>> u can try refreshing the page or click on the link after waiting for a minute.... im able to dl it after 3 tries @sendspace :)

wow it works this time. thx for the valuable tip.

that's the best thing abt this. had i not decided to join fanforums and fansites, i wouldnt be enjoying this as much as i do now. it would be worth seeing all the fellow BiErs/BiKyofanatics in person. we would be chatting no end.

Yes....docirene. I totally agree with both of them. I'm sure there will be lots of Biers. My trip to Phili in august is 80% confirm. Hope you will have time to bond by then. When Bi's concert schedule is release....i can always choose to go phili to watch with you. Scream/Cry/drool/faint/clap/cheer with you and other Biers. :D

awww! so sweet. you're making me cry already. im so touched by your wonderful gestures and the others who posted as well. this is what i love abt the whole thing, being a fan, a netizen. i have a close friend from singapore and we met thru a keanu fangroup. it's been 6 yrs since we've known each other. she is the only overseas cyberfriend i have met in my whole life altho i have many cyberfriends from around the globe. actually she just sent me an eml to confirm that she got me the rain stuff i asked her to check out for me since there are none here (sigh). we've been thru lots. from being keanu fans to f4 to real friends cuz i've been to sing 2x and she's been here once. it's just sad that rain hasnt gotten into her yet. not much of a koreanovela. but i know thee are singaporean rain fans as well. if phils hasnt been incl in the rain world tour itonerary next yr, it hjas been my plan to watch him there instead cuz my sister works there.

thx to all of you. wishing to meet you in the near future

Guest VyLeTtE

moor, you're going to PH? Please do let me know when you're in town. I'd be glad to arrange something with fellow PH soompiers to meet you. :)

Ok, make this post relevant to the topic... I kept on repeating Bi saying the word 'kapamilya' on his video greeting. I wonder how many NGs were there before he was able to get it right...

>>>>> yeah moor... would like to see u also :)

>>>>> wonder when was the greeting taken? must be recently? (gosh im kapuso but what can i do? uri jihoon asked me to watch him... my kapamilya nyahahaha :P)

that's the best thing abt this. had i not decided to join fanforums and fansites, i wouldnt be enjoying this as much as i do now. it would be worth seeing all the fellow BiErs/BiKyofanatics in person. we would be chatting no end.

>>>>> first time i met someone from the net was because of bi :) i think joining forums and fansites makes me crazier about bi :) and not to mention being on the right forum hehehehe the more i get to know the guy the more i fall for him *blag!*

news from JYPE that "Road For Rain" korea edition will be released soon

"They plan to publish "Road For Rain" Korea edition at the end of June or in early July.

Probably, a selling price will be abt 70,000won KR.

The contents of a photo book is identical to Japan edition.

Full particulars will be announced later.

Thank you."

==========================================================

As the cover and menu are all in English, we expect "Road for rain" international edition

is to be released soon also....let's wait.

Guest docirene

>>>>> wonder when was the greeting taken? must be recently? (gosh im kapuso but what can i do? uri jihoon asked me to watch him... my kapamilya nyahahaha :P)

>>>>> first time i met someone from the net was because of bi :) i think joining forums and fansites makes me crazier about bi :) and not to mention being on the right forum hehehehe the more i get to know the guy the more i fall for him *blag!*

yup you hit the right note with that. joining the right forums and fansites make this thing worthwhile.

Guest Rain_Cute

What does "kapamilya" means? :blink:

ayu...OMG..you girls even sub those nice old clips....bali..bali..can't wait to watch them.

For the "old miss diary" video, I have downloaded the LQ version and finished watching it..

those girls were so high when heard bi's name...that's funny...In NY, I saw several old Japanese ladies

in 50-60's screaming like this when someone mentioned bi....:)

so grateful to you girls hard work, I am waiting for the HQ version:D

Guest VyLeTtE

What does "kapamilya" means? :blink:

>>>>> hehe sowi its a tagalog word :) pamilya means family so when u say this person is "kapamilya" it means u belong to the same family... if u dl the abs cbn greeting pluie bleue uploaded... u will hear bi saying "hello philippines,... this is ur kapamilya rain" so it means like he's treating the viewers as one of his family members.. (the closeness..) the tv station which will air IJUKSA uses kapamilya as its tagline... kapuso on the other hand is the tagline used by the competitor channel (which aired sd and fh).. puso means heart so "kapuso" would mean ... er... same thoughts... same feelings... same sentiments.. close at heart.. :) ehehe pinoys did i explain correctly? :D

Guest Rain_Cute

Wow....thank you!!! :D

>>>>> hehe sowi its a tagalog word :) pamilya means family so when u say this person is "kapamilya" it means u belong to the same family... if u dl the abs cbn greeting pluie bleue uploaded... u will hear bi saying "hello philippines,... this is ur kapamilya rain" so it means like he's treating the viewers as one of his family members.. (the closeness..) the tv station which will air IJUKSA uses kapamilya as its tagline... kapuso on the other hand is the tagline used by the competitor channel (which aired sd and fh).. puso means heart so "kapuso" would mean ... er... same thoughts... same feelings... same sentiments.. close at heart.. :) ehehe pinoys did i explain correctly? :D

Guest Naoise

Ayu thank you so much for all those clips! Please pass our thanks to the crazy subbing team members as well! Can;t wait to watch them!

Guest `soliloquy

Jinlees, hope you'll benefit from our subtitles dearie, we're really just eager to have a better understanding of what ji hoon says in all his clips, and his old clips are the best.

Detailing his climb to fame, we could follow him through all these clips.

You've watched Old miss diary? Haahaa.. i totally agree!

That part when the girls were screaming and jumping around! That is such a sight!!

OMG.. even fans in their 50-60s react that way as well!? WOW!

You're grateful for our work? I'm greatful for all your hardwork! =]

I'm glad you enjoy them as much as we enjoy bringing them to you =]

Do look out for more such subbed clips!

And will post the HQ as soon as i encode and hardsub it dearie!!

Naoise, Thank you for the really kind words dearie.

Fans like you keep us going.

I missed you dearie, both here and at sexybi! Please do catch up soon yeah!

Will convey your thanks to the rest! <3

Enjoy the clips!

This one has got GOD talking about our Bi's stage BOO BOO.

ifbfbp.jpg

ENGLISH SUBBED!

download: Megaupload.

Credits: the CRAZY FAN SUB TEAM @ sexybi

translator: Inbi

hardsubbing/encoding/uploading: freya1507

English subbed stuff to share with you guys, these clips aren't new, they're very old.

When Ji hoon first started off.

1. in his van ...showing his stuff in his bag etc.

Note: this is English subbed.

download: Turboupload. Megaupload.

2. he's showing around his home... and teaches the right way to work out!

[

download: Turboupload.

This one is relatively new, his message to Cloud Japan.

06.05.30 Rain Official Japan Club Message (HQ)

download:Turboupload.Megaupload.

Cheers!

Ayu these clips are priceless thank you so much...

No CB for this?? aish...

BTW - Jin - My road to rain on the way. I think I'm gonna get it tomorrow orr on thursday...

"I'm so excited" :ala Bi:

Something I made - LS helped me... TQ LS muahsss

bi121tv.jpg

Guest `soliloquy

Bam, they're all one sexybi's clubbox.

If you like, you can get them there or I'll post the links up for you tomorrow morning yeah? =]

Guest docirene

Jinlees, hope you'll benefit from our subtitles dearie, we're really just eager to have a better understanding of what ji hoon says in all his clips, and his old clips are the best.

Detailing his climb to fame, we could follow him through all these clips.

You've watched Old miss diary? Haahaa.. i totally agree!

That part when the girls were screaming and jumping around! That is such a sight!!

OMG.. even fans in their 50-60s react that way as well!? WOW!

You're grateful for our work? I'm greatful for all your hardwork! =]

I'm glad you enjoy them as much as we enjoy bringing them to you =]

Do look out for more such subbed clips!

And will post the HQ as soon as i encode and hardsub it dearie!!

Naoise, Thank you for the really kind words dearie.

Fans like you keep us going.

I missed you dearie, both here and at sexybi! Please do catch up soon yeah!

Will convey your thanks to the rest! <3

Enjoy the clips!

This one has got GOD talking about our Bi's stage BOO BOO.

ifbfbp.jpg

ENGLISH SUBBED!

download: Megaupload.

Credits: the CRAZY FAN SUB TEAM @ sexybi

translator: Inbi

hardsubbing/encoding/uploading: freya1507

thx so much to all the sub teams who bring us good bi clips to enjoy. they are priceless.