Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

Guest VyLeTtE

thanks for translating the articles sam :) cant help falling for jihoon all over again while reading it :) knowing how good--natured uri bi is,,, i wonder how some people can say negative things about him :(

Guest moor

It is said that the first thing many seniors will do once they step into the backstage resting room is to look for Rain, in case this fellow stands there and wait for too long to greet them...

Rayndrop - thanks...have not seen this article. Thks for reposting. It is good to repost old articles for new Biers....those who are still in the process of building our knowledge of him. Neva enuff to know more.

Also....for all those hardwork of yours translating. Muaks muaks :blush:

Guest fatgrrl_slim

Thanks for posting the translation. Everytime I read something like this, I feel more and more proud to be a Bier. No one should be ashamed to be known as a Rain fan. He truly deserved to be admired.

I suddenly remember stories of some senior star who actually snubbed Bi when he greeted him. I don't know if it's true or what, but if that's true... how disappointing. Bi is certainly the bigger man in that scenario.

Guest charissejeong

Went to my hiphop dance class today. The teacher was amazing! Such energy and attitude, and so sexy!

I was thinking, no freakn wonder I'm so into Bi...any big guy who can dance hiphop superbly just kills me.

I really wish Bi wouldn't tone down his dancing style. I know the Japanese like him as kawaii, and some were suprised to see him dance hard core during one of his performances(this i distinctly remember as one of my favorites)--but I loved it! It seemed like it was Bi not pulling himself back.

here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVRYAzag-FM&search=bi-rain

:blush:

Guest xxcrazy_onexx

that article was great!

thanks for translating it mich :)

i was curious at who Kye Sang Yoon was...and thanks for posting his pic

i get prouder and prouder of him everyday

and those who say he doesnt deserve a certain title, merely are oblivious to the entertainment world :ph34r:

i really want to see this guy in person

...everyone keeps saying he looks so much better, but its hard for me to imagine that :sweatingbullets:

:P i was laughing aloud mysef at this time ( 1am singapore time ) at reading all e prev logs ....esp e bowing part ... never a time had he let us down ... i noe koreans are known to be veri respectful to seniors & elders bt dear bi is reli more than jus that! i can imagine him rooted to his spot & bow & bow & bow ..tat wil be a cute sight ....

im so addicted to him now .... what a terrific guy he is ..im glad im a bi fan .... :w00t:

Guest xbtcmdx

Pantech song ranks # 1 of China "Pepsi Music Chart"

May 31, 2006, STARNEWS

Kr to Ch: irbi from BiwithRain

Ch to En: veronica from SexyBi

Rain's commercial song ranks # 1 in China's Music Chart.

Rain's Pantech song ranks # 1 in China's Pepsi Music Chart.

Recently Rain broke China's record by accepting Pantech's 18 billion Korean Wan offer in filming a commerical similar to Lee Hyori's ANYMOTION commercial. The female lead of this commerical is Suen Li who participated in the move SPIRIT. Rain, who sang the song MEMORIES IN HAND was released in China in late April.

JYP produced MEMORIES IN HAND for the PANTECH commerical and Rain performed the song in Mandarin, the song was not released as a album.

Rain is now in Bu San filming I'M A CYBORG, IT'S OK? On June 8th, Rain will be performing in Vietnam and on the 15th and 16th he will be having a fan meeting with his Japanese fans in Budoukan.

Pantech song is in rank # 1 of China "pepsi music list"

[31-May-06][sTARNEWS]

????/STARNEWS

Credit: Biwithrain//jinlees@soompi

???: irbi from ??with Rain? (?withRainhttp://cloud-taiwan.net)

Rain ??????????????

Rain??PANTECH????????????????????????????????

?

?Rain??????????????18?????PANTECH???????????????ANYMOTION?

?????????????????????SPIRIT?????Rain???????????????????????????

?????????PANTECH???????RAIN?????????????CD???

Rain????????????????6?8???????????6?15?16???????????????

OMG in VIETNAM??? where is he gonna be performing? must make my friends go and take pictures for me cuz i wont go back to vietnam until july T.T

Guest docirene

Geez, Sam, I know this isn't a new article, but I just can't help beaming proudly at this guy's mannerisms.

This line especially caught me, my heart is just really bursting with pride.

Like you said, we can hardly find junior artistes to be this courteous and well-mannered.

Whoever taught him these manners anyway?

Whatever it is, this man strives very very hard to make us proud.

And he's doing so in the most honest and honorable way- which makes me wonder what these detractors have against him. When has he ever done wrong, in his mannerisms or his behavior?

Shan't say more, wouldn't want to spark off anything here =]

This time, thank you Sam for reposting that!

geez, very impressive. he is such a bigtime celeb and none of his success has gone to his head. his feet are firmly planted on the ground and his character is really sthg we, BiERs, can boast of. for that, so many blessings have come his way and he truly deserves everything that he's got. no wonder it will take awhile before such a person can come jyp's way. there will be lots of artists that can perhaps sing or dance better than bi, may look even better than him, but his heart is so pure and that isnt easy to find for someone as big as he is now. this is what sets him apart from the rest. he is a tough act to follow, in a league of his own kind. am truly proud to be a BiER. keep it up, Bi!

Guest fatgrrl_slim

^ ^ As far as I know, the manhwa had a part 2. I just don't know about the drama. From what I heard, the PD is not too keen on doing a sequel...

liu wei is a Chinese boy,he was the winner of a contest, then selected as JYP trainee last year.

When he took vacation back in China, liu wei talked about bi and JYP training in a show.

在青岛赛区的比赛中,刘维以嘉宾身份出现在了现场,他这次是特地回国来为“我型我秀”加油的。说起在韩国的学习情况,刘维说自己12日还要返回韩国继续进行培训,“我们现在主要有两个挨在一起的排练厅,Rain平时就在隔壁排练。他人很随和,平时跟他交流,他会考虑到我不是韩国人,就多和我说英文,像大哥哥。”

在培训过程中,RAIN和SE7EN等人都亲临指导.

(大家看看这篇就知道宝宝曾经受过多少苦了,肯定有过之而无不及.可是从来没有听宝宝说过苦,宝真是奇迹~ )

---------------------------------------------------

今天刘维来到了我们的节目,他经过三个月在韩国培训终于回国了,他的归来

我们的节目又会多了一个主持人,给我们的节目也带来一些新的生气。

今天他一出现,马上就给我们倾诉他这三个月来的甘苦,的确对他这样的一个

孩子来说,整整三个月在异乡是很不容易的。他第一句话就是为什么上次我们

五一节目跟他连线时不多说一会儿,他是多么想跟在中国的朋友们多说说啊。

这三个月他是在韩国参加一个培训,培训是艰苦的,没有一天吃过好饭,没

有一天上街去玩过,没有一天休息过。整整三个月他虽然在首尔(汉城),但

是都是教室和宿舍两点一线,绝不允许上街去玩,也上不了街,因为他们身上

的钱全部收走,不可能上街去干什么。

培训的时候,老师也是会有体罚,这可能是韩国人的习惯,唱得不好,跳得不

好,都要挨打。他有一次上声乐的时候没有唱好,老师一个巴掌打在他的后背

上,一下子把他打趴在钢琴边,也不能响,当然就是在这样的环境中,才能培

养出一个合格的毕业生。

他每天晚上十二点回到宿舍,那里有一个老师看着,宿舍里的门是不能关

的,老师随时会来检查,早上老师会来叫醒,你想多睡一会儿,老师就会用水

泼你,不醒也得醒。接着就是早锻炼,中午又开始培训了,天天如此,真不容

易。

我个人是很喜欢吃韩国菜的,但是叫他三个月天天吃一样的东西,你也是受不

了的,刘维吃到后来已经上火便秘,叫苦连天,说到在那里的苦,刘维大概三

天也说不完。

刘维还说RAIN在韩国很照顾他的

在练功房里还关心他吃饭啊习不习惯啊,说RAIN是个非常有亲和力的艺人

他要学习的

from baidu

Guest Shanyya

Does anyone know about FULL HOUSE project 2?

Full House project 2??? :o Are you sure there is a second part to Full House???

Guest ob2133

Rayndrop - thanks...have not seen this article. Thks for reposting. It is good to repost old articles for new Biers....those who are still in the process of building our knowledge of him. Neva enuff to know more.

Also....for all those hardwork of yours translating. Muaks muaks :blush:

Yes, it is true that it is useful to re-post old articles about him for new biers like me, and thanks.

Guest docirene

^ ^ As far as I know, the manhwa had a part 2. I just don't know about the drama. From what I heard, the PD is not too keen on doing a sequel...

why not? didnt FH rate very well in S. Korea itself? as for other asian nations, well it also gained much recognition and acceptance. actually it is also the reason why rain become famous outside of Korea, his native land. i think so many ppl wish for a sequel.we know they had a good ending for FH 1 so we deserve a follow up to the story of the couple's newfound love relationship. why dont they give it a try. and one thing more, rain and shk want to work in another project if sthg good comes along. besides, it's a really a good opportunity for BiKyo to meet again and hopefully become more than just good friends. haaay! ever wishful and hopeful :blush:

Guest fatgrrl_slim

why not? didnt FH rate very well in S. Korea itself? as for other asian nations, well it also gained much recognition and acceptance. actually it is also the reason why rain become famous outside of Korea, his native land. i think so many ppl wish for a sequel.we know they had a good ending for FH 1 so we deserve a follow up to the story of the couple's newfound love relationship. why dont they give it a try. and one thing more, rain and shk want to work in another project if sthg good comes along. besides, it's a really a good opportunity for BiKyo to meet again and hopefully become more than just good friends. haaay! ever wishful and hopeful :blush:

I dunno, I just read that somewhere. Probably because Koreans in general are not interested in sequels? But Goong might change that... Anyway, quoting wloi from the SHK thread:

It has many version of rumors that I've heard about FH 2:

Version 1- there is a FH2 novel written by a Chinese writer, FH 2 will be produced in China using Chinese actor/actress

Version 2- FH 2 (written by Chinese writer), will be produced by Korean production team for airing in Korea...actor/actress not yet decided

Version 3- FH 2 will be produced in Korea with Bi and HK

Version 4 - FH 2 will be produced in Korea with a mix of Korean and Chinese actor/actress

My opinion is that, all 4 versions are rumors.

I think all 4 versions are rumors, too. Especially the Bi and SHK version. Bi's schedule is full until mid-2007, and then he will concentrate on penetrating the US market. When will he find the time to shoot FH2, if ever? In 2008? :wacko:

===

Just wanna share a d/l link:

Happy Together feat. SangDoo cast (Bi, Lee Dong Gun, Bin) (English hardsubbed) -

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?acti...7D8B46524036A8E

Guest Omshanti

If they did have a part 2 what would it be about. I mean the plot in the first one was for them to eventually get together. What is left. Unless they have a kid and we get to see Rain learn to change pampers lol. :D