Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

*** So lucky those who were able to receive stuffs from him especially that scarf. I think Japan will be his 1st stop for his Asian Tour this March, in case this date set is final. We could get to see those photos taken by him soon in his official site. I didn’t expect that he could speak Japanese so well without depending on the interpreter. :lol:

********************************************************************************

Performance part.

After the performance, it was talking part with dancers and Rain. Rain was playing with the yellow finger stick. MC asked who are the most handsome and who know how to dress? The dance team all pointed at Rain. Rain said, I am the youngest in the team so they all made me happy and always direct me. They always asked me to get some water or something.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Prize drawing part.

The prizes included Rain's autographs, the shoes he wore before, Rain's photo album, CD, gloves and t-shirts that he wore before.

Rain asked the MC if he can give out the yellow finger stick as a gift, everyone screamed and Rain gave it out. Then Rain touched his scarf so one of the girl got draw to receive Rain's scarf (very lucky)

Rain said around March or April will hold concerts in Japan.

Lastly Rain took pictures with everyone and promised to release the pictures on his official site.

Then Rain went to change for performance.

(Rain mostly use Japanese to communicate, he rarely use the interpreter, he spoke Japanese well)

Translated by Cin

Source: Rの非蛋糕@baidu rain bar / karman1668@rainhk // rainlegend

Credit : rainonme / bi-music thread

Jan-15-2009] 10,000 fans' enthusiastic standing ovation

10,000 fans' enthusiastic standing ovation, The slogan of Santoki made quite a splash.

Rain's Japan fan meeting, his first official activity in 2009, was greeted with a packed house.

The fan meeting was held based on "My Story" in Osaka Cube Hall of Japan on the 14th.

Through 2 performances, more than 10,000 fans holding a total of more than 5,000 seats were giving him enthusiastic supports like a standing ovation. Whenever Rain showed his 8 hit songs, they rewarded with overwhelming flood of cheers.

Especially, in Osaka fan meeting, the fans and Rain exchanged the slogan of "Santoki" which he had showed at a domestic broadcasting program last year, and it raised the fans' excitement.

JTune' foreign business team interested expressed, "Rain struggled to speak Japanese well before the fan meeting. Through the effort of him, a bond of sympathy could be formed between the fans and him, and their perfect harmony also seemed to be worked.

Rain is due to leave for home through Incheon airport on the 15th, stay in the country quite a while, and set to prepare for giving shape to his overseas plans.

credit to Daily Economy

Brief trans lation by rain bird @rain-eu

Credit : Cin / rainlegend

*** Good that the bodyguard told them that RAIN went out in another exit. :lol:

[Jan-15-2009] Fan Acct - Rain already back to Korea

Rain coming home to Korea after Japan fan meeting

We were waiting for Rain in front of exit A in Incheon airport a good while.

Preparing for taking his picture, we became extreme tense, but a man who looks like Rain's bodyguard came up to us and said,

"What are you doing here? Rain already got out of the airport through exit B".

From what I heard, Rain left Japan in red skinny jean, we really wanted to see his good looks.

It's a great pity that he'd left!

source : Rain gallery

Brief translation by rain bird @rain-eu

*** Gosh, what a bad timing. Wondering aside from RAIN, who are some other stars who were invited? :lol:

********************************************************************************

[Jan-16-2009]The meeting between Tom Cruise and Rain doesn't seem to pan out well duet to Rain's crowded schedule.

Tom Cruise is entering the country for the releasing of his movie, Valkyrie, in Korea, on the 16th around noon. '20th Century Fox' is due to hold a party for Tom's visiting to Korea in Grand Hyatt Hotel on the night of the 16th.

It has been revealed that Korea famous stars including Rain were invited for his party, and it is wakening people's interest whether Tom and Rain can meet or not.

JTune entertainment expressed about this, "We were invited from Fox's side, and want to attend it, but we think of the attending as impossible because Rain's 16th schedule is hard work. We are trying as best as we can to participate it, but he has a thin time."

Rain returned home on the 15th after Japan fan meeting in Tokyo and Osaka, and his domestic schedule is beginning from the 16th.

credit to Daily Sports

Brief translation by rain bird@rain-eu

Credit : jinijung / Bi-music thread

[Jan-16-2009]The meeting between Tom Cruise and Rain doesn't seem to pan out well duet to Rain's crowded schedule.

Tom Cruise is entering the country for the releasing of his movie, Valkyrie, in Korea, on the 16th around noon. '20th Century Fox' is due to hold a party for Tom's visiting to Korea in Grand Hyatt Hotel on the night of the 16th

It has been revealed that Korea famous stars including Rain were invited for his party, and it is wakening people's interest whether Tom and Rain can meet or not.

JTune entertainment expressed about this, "We were invited from Fox's side, and want to attend it, but we think of the attending as impossible because Rain's 16th schedule is hard work. We are trying as best as we can to participate it, but he has a thin time."

Rain returned home on the 15th after Japan fan meeting in Tokyo and Osaka, and his domestic schedule is beginning from the 16th.

credit to Daily Sports

Brief translation by rain bird@rain-eu

From rain-eu

It would be great if Tom and Rain can meet. But I don't want to expect much. And I don't want Rain to exert too much than what he is doing now.

*** I think it’s a good thing that RAIN didn’t do anything just for attention. This just shows that he prioritizes his responsibilities. But it’s really nice of Tom Cruise invited RAIN. He should feel glad that an international celebrity would find time to invite him. And it must be hard declining an invitation from a Hollywood star, huh. :lol::mellow:

RAIN SAYS, “THANKS BUT NO THANKS” TO TOM CRUISE

th_tom-cruise-rain_20090116_se.jpg

Hollywood Actor Tom Cruise recently pay a visit to Korea to promote his new movie, “Valkyrie”. While in Korea it was reported that he invited Korea's Idol Rain (Bi) to attend the Korean premiere party for the movie.

However Rain declined the invitation due to conflicting schedules.

Many Koreans are disappointed that Rain did not Grasp the opportunity to be around a well know Hollywood Star to help push his name in the US market more. Yet some fans a believed he made the right choice of declining since he and Tom were never close friends and this could possibly just be a publicity stunt.

credits:

seoulbeats

TAEGOON IS RAIN 2?

th_20090118_taegoonrain.jpg

Taegoon who debuted on the January 17th episode of MBC Music Core with his single "Call me," has been gaining a lot of attention lately. And not only because of TVXQ Jaejoong's feature in his music video, but also because he is so similar to Rain.

, netizens have been saying:

"The way he dances makes me feel like I'm watching Rain on stage.

He doesn't seem like a rookie, he dances with authority.

I think I'm becoming addicted to "call me, call me."

His sweat and passionate dancing is so sexy."

credits: allkpop

Congrats on a very successful fanmeeting.

^

Well, that's a compliment that he's as good as Rain. But I hope it's not just publicity stint and not to get attention. I'm sure that Rain is happy to know that another person is admiring him. :)

*** Wondering if he shopped early in the morning? :lol::mellow:

[Jan-19-2009] Fan Acct - Saw Rain near Galleria dept. store

Fan Account

This morning, I saw Rain near Galleria department store in Apkujeongdong street

I still tremble at the thought of it.

This morning, I went to Galleria department store to exchange the goods I had received as a present, and saw Rain standing near the building with his manager and coordinator.

What has brought him there so early in the morning?

I did not even get his autograph with astonishment.

His unapproachable aura was strongly impressed on my memory.

As soon as I saw him, he went off straight in his car.

source : benamoo/Rain Gallery.

Brief translation by rain bird @rain-eu

Credit : Cin / rainlegend