Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

Guest kyokoxxxtokyo

img4521s.jpg img_4520s.jpg

Rain arrived Narita airport at 8:35pm tonight.

200 clouds went to airport to meet him.

I'm sorry I couldn't take good pictures.

A lot of fans took pictures and videos, so they'll upload them soon.

I've been wondering about this for awhile. Is Rain fluent in Japanese?

Nope. Maybe a few phrases or so.. :)

Thanks for letting us know that he's arrived in Japan now!

I was waiting for someone to update us :sweatingbullets:

Guest lot_lot

I found another photo in my data, but it's not clear too.

I'm sorry I'm not good photographer.

"http://upic.me/show.php?id=1570acecf818a5e7860848bb8a6c73ef"]%7Boption%7Dhttp://upic.me/i/7y/img_4532s.jpg

hi, no need to apologize for the photo. It's a great picture, and bonus, you got too see him and photograph him. Thank you for sharing :D Rain looks so handsome there.

I've been wondering about this for awhile. Is Rain fluent in Japanese?

Hi sweetVisions - not really fluent but he knows a bit of it - he could speak & understand. :lol::)

[]http://upic.me/i/k1/img4521s.jpg[/] []http://upic.me/i/mw/img_4520s.jpg[/]

200 clouds went to airport to meet him.

I'm sorry I couldn't take good pictures.

A lot of fans took pictures and videos, so they'll upload them soon.

Thanks kyokoxxxtokyo for posting the photos. He has a new hairstyle again. :sweatingbullets:

*** He seriously hit his teacher so hard. He’s funny. :mellow::lol:

09 Jan 10 [Chosun] Past Incident of Rain Whipping His High School Teacher Revealed

A past incident was revealed a few days ago when singer Rain (given name Jung Ji-hoon) whipped his teacher with his own teaching cane (or stick) back in high school. Rain's high school acting teacher Mr. Kim (don't know how to translate his full name) participated in the OBS TV program "Unique Performance News" (this is also a rough translation, don't know the actual name of the program). Mr Kim said, "There is a reason why Rain has not forgotten me. At that time there was a small performing group set up with 18 people, but afterwards only 5 were left, and at that time I thought even with this few people I must teach them well, so I used the whip. As long as I was carrying the whip they were able to produce unimaginable results, but I thought I should let them come to realize the truth themselves, so I enable the 5 of them to take turns holding the whip, and each of them hit me 5 times."

Mr. Kim smiled and said, "Besides Rain, the other 4 just put on a show and hit me gently, but Rain used a lot of force hitting me those 5 times, they hurt so much."

Source: chn.chosun.com

Posted by karman1668@RainHK

Eng Translation: dsl99a@Rain-USA & Saxby

*** So many fans were there to welcome him. :mellow::lol:

[Jan-12-2009] More than 1,200 Rain fans crowded to Narita airport

The airport was crowded with Rain's local fans by his arrival news.

JTune entertainment, Rain's agency, expressed as, "Rain arrived in Tokyo last 11th night for his Japan fan meeting in commemoration of Asia album sale of Rainism and the local press."

and, "Immediately following his taking off the traveling outfit after his arrival, he rushed into the preparation of his fan meeting." and "More than 1,200 Rain fans who became aware of his arrival too late, crowded in all at the time, the people in the airport were even treated to the odd sight that the airport business was paralyzed for a time.

Meanwhile, Rain'll have 2 fan meetings each, in Tokyo on 12th, in Osaka on 14th.

He also expected to give a performance next to his concert.

Rain'll hold a press conference in Tokyo Okura Hotel, and more than 200 local news reporters were in a state of getting through their applications in coverage.

credit to StarNews/benamoo

Translation by rain bird @rain-eu

Credit : Cin / Rainlegend

[Jan-12-2009]Rain ranked the first as a Korean actor who'll capture the attention of the hollywood this year.

A survey of internet netizens has found that Rain ranked the first as an actor who'll capture the attention of the hollywood this year.

Rain was overwhelmingly supposed by the majority of netizens as an actor to win hollywood's heart this year.

Rain's been holding the first place in the poll asking people who will capture the attention of the hollywood in 2009 as a Korean actor. His approval ratings were 53.24% (485votes) (Jang Dong-Geon ranked second as 26.34%)

Rain already made his debut through Speed Racer under Warner Brothers, mainstream studio of the hollywood, not only is even Ninja Assassin WB's film, but also he has exceptionally made its leading role his own, so it was found that there was a high state of expectancy in the netizens.

credit to Sports Hankook

Brief translation by rain bird@rain-eu

Credit : jinijung / bi-music thread

Guest kyokoxxxtokyo

Hi, everyone. This is the banner of fan meeting.

img_5261s.jpg

We couldn't take photos inside of the hall, so please wait photos by media.

Guest Shanyya

09 Jan 12 [Fan Acct] Tokyo Fan Meeting

- The session started off with a big screen with the words "My Story". There was a slide show of pictures of Rain from his younger days until present time, from days of his 1st album to the 5th, ending with the words 12 January 2009 -- New Year Rain's Fan Meeting. The wording of name then smoked up before disappearing. His silhouette could be seen under luminous lighting, and this was followed by the loud screams of the audience, and then he appeared on stage.

The following were some of the questions given to Rain:

Q: Who was the last person you spoke too since yesterday? Aside from work-related phone calls?

R: Nobody called me, I didn't have any personal phone calls.

Q: You like sexy women?

R: Yes.

Q: Do you like the body appearance of sexiness, or the connotation of sexiness?

R: (After thinking for a long time...) The body appearance of sexiness.

Q: Which is the most dissatisfying or most satisfying part of your body?

R: I'm satisfied with everything, there are no parts of me where I'm not satisfied. My thighs used to be thick (big), now that I've lost weight, they are thinner, I'm able to wear more good-looking jeans.

Q: You can see that your fans who are here today are in their 30's, 40's and 50's. What do you think?

R: To me, every person is just like a young girl, everyone harbors the same spirits like that of a young girl's.

(The MC then enabled Rain to present a song to this crowd of 'young girls', he chose "I Do")

Q: Have you had an idol before? Have you met this person ever since you became famous?

R: (He mentioned 2 Korean band members) After I became famous I got to meet one of them, I've even collaborated with one of them before.

Q: You've now released a new album, will you then hold a concert?

R: Should be starting a concert tour in March, if time is tight, then it will most likely start late April.

Specially want to mention that Rain is a very kind-hearted person. At that time because there was no proper air circulation at the meeting site, the temperature was too high, and some people started to faint. Rain saw this, he got very anxious, kept on saying, "I am here wanting to give everyone a good time, not to get all of you sick, you must take care of yourselves, if you don't feel good just call out to the staff, they will take you to a proper place. If you fall sick because of me, I will feel burdensome (or feel responsible)." During the midst of answering questions, he kept bringing up this issue, kept on asking, anyone out there not feeling good? He then saw the same person who had fainted earlier, who had returned after resting. He gave out a sigh of relief and said that it was good to see her, otherwise he'd felt very sorry.

- He changed 3 times throughout the session.

- He was very playful and cute, sat on a chair on stage answering question, kept swinging the chair left and right. He kept playing with his mic too to the point where this fan thought he might have dropped it.

- Total of 7 songs were sung, same songs in both sessions.

Source & Translation: Cloud China

Credit: dada@RainHK

Eng Translation & Summary: dsl99a@Rain-USA & SexyBi

09 Jan 12 [Fan Acct] Tokyo Fan Meeting

- The session started off with a big screen with the words "My Story". There was a slide show of pictures of Rain from his younger days until present time, from days of his 1st album to the 5th, ending with the words 12 January 2009 -- New Year Rain's Fan Meeting. The wording of name then smoked up before disappearing. His silhouette could be seen under luminous lighting, and this was followed by the loud screams of the audience, and then he appeared on stage.

The following were some of the questions given to Rain:

Q: Who was the last person you spoke too since yesterday? Aside from work-related phone calls?

R: Nobody called me, I didn't have any personal phone calls.

Q: You like sexy women?

R: Yes.

Q: Do you like the body appearance of sexiness, or the connotation of sexiness?

R: (After thinking for a long time...) The body appearance of sexiness.

Q: Which is the most dissatisfying or most satisfying part of your body?

R: I'm satisfied with everything, there are no parts of me where I'm not satisfied. My thighs used to be thick (big), now that I've lost weight, they are thinner, I'm able to wear more good-looking jeans.

Q: You can see that your fans who are here today are in their 30's, 40's and 50's. What do you think?

R: To me, every person is just like a young girl, everyone harbors the same spirits like that of a young girl's.

(The MC then enabled Rain to present a song to this crowd of 'young girls', he chose "I Do")

Q: Have you had an idol before? Have you met this person ever since you became famous?

R: (He mentioned 2 Korean band members) After I became famous I got to meet one of them, I've even collaborated with one of them before.

Q: You've now released a new album, will you then hold a concert?

R: Should be starting a concert tour in March, if time is tight, then it will most likely start late April.

Specially want to mention that Rain is a very kind-hearted person. At that time because there was no proper air circulation at the meeting site, the temperature was too high, and some people started to faint. Rain saw this, he got very anxious, kept on saying, "I am here wanting to give everyone a good time, not to get all of you sick, you must take care of yourselves, if you don't feel good just call out to the staff, they will take you to a proper place. If you fall sick because of me, I will feel burdensome (or feel responsible)." During the midst of answering questions, he kept bringing up this issue, kept on asking, anyone out there not feeling good? He then saw the same person who had fainted earlier, who had returned after resting. He gave out a sigh of relief and said that it was good to see her, otherwise he'd felt very sorry.

- He changed 3 times throughout the session.

- He was very playful and cute, sat on a chair on stage answering question, kept swinging the chair left and right. He kept playing with his mic too to the point where this fan thought he might have dropped it.

- Total of 7 songs were sung, same songs in both sessions.

Source & Translation: Cloud China

Credit: dada@RainHK

Eng Translation & Summary: dsl99a@Rain-USA & SexyBi

Hi shanyya - thanks for posting this. Oh, someone has fainted? Too bad that the place has no aircon, but wondering why? <_<:wacko:

*** I’m happy for him. :mellow::lol:

090112 [Fan Account] Today he was really relaxed

today he was really relaxed and smiled like a kid.Rainism was very powerful.we could see 2 versions of it.at first fanmeeting no stick version,at second stick version.

as for his fashion,at 1st one he wear white shirt and brown pants.

before he sang 5th album's songs,he change the cloth. that was black 'Rainism'suit.

2nd one,he wore a T-shirt.and after that he wore a gley stripe suit and blue gloves.it was very cool.

at last part he sang instead of goodbye,he wore a six to five food T-shirt.

ah,he changed his hair style. difficult to say it.

credit: SUMI @ rain-asia

source:rain-asia

Credit : angelordevil / Sexy Bi

09 Jan 12 [Fan Account]Rain sang 7songs in Japan fan meeting of today.

Rain sang 7 songs.

Rainism, I Do, Fresh Woman, Instead of saying good bye, It's Raining, Love Story, and September12. These were written out of turn.

He was real handsome, cute, and all smiles to everybody.

There was an after-talk that the second one had been slightly better than the first fan meeting as expected.

source : benamoo

Brief translation by rain bird@Rain-Eu

Credit: Zarifah@Rain-Cloud

*** So nice to know that he spent his new year now with his loved-ones & no longer by himself. I hope he’ll have a good 2009. So glad that he spent it happily. :mellow::lol:

[Jan-11-2009] Rain said Happy New Year~~~^__^

December 31st

The last day of year 2008 and is also the last performance in year 2008.

This is the first photo taken in year 2009.

Although I spent 2008 new year by myself, but in 2009 new year, I was at the waiting room in the TV station and spent it with my families. I was also with my fans that have been always supporting me.

It was a very happy new year's day.

Wish everyone a happy new year, hope you are happy and healthly in year 2009.

Translated by Cin

Source: http://new.qzone.qq.com/622000625