Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

Dec-17-2008]Rain was selected as the most influential next generation person in the entertainment.

acbe665f79.jpg

Rain was selected as the most influential next generation person in the entertainment this year by a survey of Sisa Journal.

They polled 50 experts in the 30 Korea society fields, who were chosen by random sampling from 1,500 sample persons, through the telephone opinion polls with the list, during 7days, November11th~17th, 2008.

Following Rain on the list were Park Jin-Young, You Jae-Seok, Bae Yong-Joon, Jang Dong-Geon, Kang Ho-Dong, Moon Keun-Young, Seo Tae-Ji and Big Bang.

source : sisapress

Brief translation by rain bird@rain-eu

Credit : jinijung / Bi-Music thread

Rain was transformed as a fashion model showing off his

Rain, singer, whose fashion pictorial was revealed by 'Six To Five', clothing brand, under JTune entertainment, Rain's agency.

Rain returned from Cebu of Philippine after shooting his 'Six To Five 2009 S/S' fashion pictorial, he assimilated the stylish & traditional casuals clothes which are significant of European sensibility, and he nicely expressed his classical feeling filled with a chic and temperate edge.

Rain took his impressive pose that he spreaded the logo of 'Six To Five' and showed it, and his figure worth a million dollar made the clothes of 'Six To Five' show up more.

Meanwhile, as 'Six To Five' launching show, considered to be 'the fashion concert of the new ideas', is arresting eyes of the fashion and concert concerned, it is expected to show the attraction of 4 colors, red, blue, white, and black.

Rain is going to show his fantastical fashion show harmonized with each color concept and to give a mini concert with his remix version songs never heard before.

JTune entertainment, Rain's agency, said, "Rain's best card is in progress for giving his fans the best present at the end of the year. What Rain's concentrating his energies on this concert like all night meeting or dance practice is out of all knowledge."

This concert will be raised the curtain in the 4th hall of Kintex, Ilsan on the 23th from 7pm, all the super luxury vip stars are expected to join and celebrate it.

credit to NewsEn

[Dec-18-2008]A big ‘Rain’ is coming, drenching Korea, drenching the world…

Could there be any other domestic stars that fit the title ‘world star’.

There are lots of so called ‘Hanryu stars’ but rare that can be called world stars. Rain(26), as a singer triumphed the Asian stage, and as an actor is planning to make his way towards the American billboards and Hollywood.

Rain has 3 names. First, the name Bi(비) which he used to promote himself as a singer. Next is the given name, as well as the name that had shown his potential as an actor, Jung Ji Hoon.

Last is ‘Rain’ which he used to go global.

Singer Rain made his debut in 2002 with the title <Bad Guy>, but what rooted him as a singer was his 2nd album <How to Avoid the Sun>. The success of his following 3rd <It’s Raining> and 4th <Rain’s World> along with his latest album <Rainism> has made him a superstar.

Actor Jung Ji Hoon in 2003, has shown his potential with the KBS drama <Sang Doo Let’s Go to School>. The following <Full House> has made him known as an actor officially.

Thanks to the exports to the Asian countries, he could name himself a Hanryu star.

Actor Jung Ji Hoon and singer Rain has made a synergy effect, creating a ‘Rain syndrome’ in Asia.

Rain could become a world star by using the name Rain. Rain was the first Korean singer to hold a concert in New York Madison Square Garden, and in 2006, was nominated in the Top 100 Most Influential by <Times> magazine. He participated as a Korean representative in the Beijing Olympics closing ceremony.

As an actor, he played a role in <Speed Racer>, a movie by the Wachowski brothers, director of <Matrix>, and thanks to that, he will make his debut as the leading role in director James McTeigue’s Hollywood movie, <Ninja Assassin>.

Rain is the first to play the main role as a Korean in a Hollywood movie. Sincerity and effort are never left alone in describing Rain.

Even now as a superstar, he still puts all his efforts. When still shots of <Ninja Assassin> was released, everyone was surprised to find out his zero fat muscular body.

Last October, be made a domestic comeback with his 5th album <Rainism> and once again, proved his star-ness. His first title <Rainism>, upon release, topped each on/offline charts and whatever he did made the news.

The entertainment programs he appeared recorded individual all time highs, and <Ascetic, on his knees> in particular, has attracted large sympathy.

Rain is in an important time to truly become a world star. If his movie <Ninja Assassin> succeeds, he could even take a step further. His future is full of expectations than his past.

credit to sisapress

Brief translation by rain bird@rain-eu

Guest Mariposa28

thanks willenette; lyndia for the news and pics ^^

RAIN WORKS SIX TO FIVE

i love that pic too, soo dashing :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

[cyworld][Dec-18-2008]Rain confessed, "My real love was 5 times"

[Dec-18-2008]Rain confessed, "My real love was 5 times", at KBS "Immortal Songs" program

Partial summary out of KBS's "Immortal Songs"program

MC said to Rain, "If you are a woman's boy friend, she seems to be very happy."

and Rain confessed, "I ever made friends with 5 girlfriends, and I got the brush from all of them.

They said to broke up before me, maybe I am poor at love."

This program is expected to be broadcasted on December 21th.

credit to : cyworld

Brief translation by rain bird, Rain Europe

5 girlfriends. poor at love??? :mellow::mellow::mellow: those grls are bichoso crazy :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

cr:Baidu

thanks willenette; lyndia for the news and pics ^^

RAIN WORKS SIX TO FIVE

i love that pic too, soo dashing :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

5 girlfriends. poor at love??? :mellow::mellow::mellow: those grls are bichoso crazy :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

cr:Baidu

Hi mariposa - I hope he’s going to find someone who’s going to take care & love him more soon. :lol::)

Dec-18-2008]<photo briefing>This is Rain's world star figure.

z1829.jpg

Even his figure is a world star!

Rain, world star, briskly took off his clothes.

He entirely bared his waist up, getting his 'Six To Five' fashion pictorial taken.

His muscle on the breast and vivid six-pack look more splendid than any other.

credit to SportsHankook

Translation by rainbird@rain-eu

Rain wants you to check him out

rain-081202-small.jpg

Like many “leaked” videos, the management companies usually deny the whole thing. But for Rain’s half naked practice video posted on some random video site, J-tunes admitted it.

Smart? Hm. Well, the fans obviously don’t mind. Many a girl must be sweating a little seeing Magic Feet’s finely cut body. As for us, we don’t want half-nakedness, we want to see the real deal with the magic stick.

The video clip of Rain practicing the dance moves to the single, “Only you” was taped before his comeback. And just to let you know, you know, J-tunes will be releasing more video clips of his half-nakedness. So can the government stop that?

SR : http://popseoul.com/2008/12/02/rain-wants-...-check-him-out/

Guest Mariposa28

lyndia ;willenette thanks for the news and pics, ^^

yee hope he meet someone that will love him inconditionaly, :D

im wondering what the lotte's event is about, can someone translate it please??

soo cute :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

KBS Music Bank CAPS

adead64447ecad51500ffe6ow3.jpg

0ac1c62b961382e7e7cd406jk5.jpg

7820862ad14d9230d52af16rz6.jpg

:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

51c66b29da0958e398250a9lo2.jpg

cr:Baidu Rain

hi all : thanks for the news and pic

081219 [Edaily] Rain, His 5th album activity' finale through 'Fresh Woman'

Rain, singer, is expected to be transformed from 'Homme fatal' to "Cute guy' through 'Fresh Woman' song in his 5th album.

'Fresh Woman' is the song that was released at SBS's 'Family' program Rain appeared last November and was talked about, it is a funky and cheerful style song.

'Rainism' has appealed to a strong image of man, while 'Fresh Woman' is expected to get near to his fans through more cute image.

Last October, Rain showed 'Fresh Woman' on the stage of MBC showcase with his training clothes and old-fashioned wig, he was ever greeted enthusiastically by his fans.

"Rain is going to show 'Fresh Woman', remix version emphasized more as a house music feeling, at KBS 2TV's "Music Bank" today(18th). And you can feel the smart and cute charming by his stage costume filled with the dandy mood." Rain's side asked to look forward to it.

credit to : Edaily

Brief translation by rain bird

cr:aimen@rain-asia.com

[Dec-19-2008] Fan Acct - I saw Rain at CCTV 同一首歌 concert.

Rain sang 3 songs, 'Rainism' was first, followed by 'I Do', and 'It's Raining'.

As Rain showed up, all the audience sprang up from their seats and shouted altogether. As I had expected, wow! I didn't know that all totally stood up so.

Rain occasionally charmed them with his sweet smiles and winks.

While he took off his jacket after 'I Do' song, a joyful shouting voice reverberated through the hall although that he didn't strip off his shirt.

Only for Rain unlike any other singers, people didn't seem to show their normal reaction, but immediate and instinctive one.

source:benamoo

Brief translation by rain bird@Rain-Eu

cr:zarifah@rain-america.com

Rain @ The Waiting Room [KBS Music Bank 12.19.08] HQ

Translation:

MC : Oh, Rain! Who do you want to spend your Christmas with?

Rain : (Gesturing to the screen)

MC : Am I who you are looking for?

Rain : (Motioning to MC in denial. He says "Fans" without making a voice)

MC : Well, with your fans?

Rain : (Nodding his head)

Daum/translation by rain bird@rain-eu.com

2-494b2e242e2ad.jpg

_E3_85_8B_E3_85_8B_E3_85_8B28129.jpg

tw2.jpg

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o