Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

20+ Idols Who Are Probably Long-Lost Siblings, According To Fans

Could they be long-lost siblings?

Sometimes idols just look too eerily similar to another for fans to believe this is just a coincidence. These K-Pop stars could well pass as siblings or even twins and that’s just what fans think!

16. Junho (2PM) & Rain

6c8lapiZ0AjQsBZRm4H6l5ksuvGf8Hk4zttOQC37

Jaax677CRIR5sQPblp7_WM5h5aty-hobA1wzg3pJ

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : koreaboo

• Like 1

17 Male Idols Who Went From Smol Babies To Handsome Men Right In Front Of Your Eyes

You probably forgot how smol they really were

As the years passed by, we’ve watched as our adorable young K-Pop boys grow into handsome young men! Here are a few who started out in their mid-teens and are now strapping, manly men!

17. Rain

Rain actually made his debut at 16 years of age as part of the boy band called Fanclub. However, his success came when he made his solo debut in 2002 when he was 20.

9xk82rCTU7KfUxq4M45V_qnZgUGnfxpV5G5Fk9MQ

16 years later, he is happily married to his beautiful wife actress Kim Tae Hee and has become not only a man, but a father!

vfx-r1rZUnwk-K6lw9KLrGRbcbb0OrRwPaSRdVA6

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : koreaboo

• Like 1

On 5/17/2018 at 4:23 PM, willenette said:

sketch crime

Rain is part of a special investigation unit in JTBC’s Sketch. He hasn’t done dressed down and scruffy in a loooong time so I’m kinda liking his look here. The leading lady has the ability to foresee and sketch critical events in the future, which will prove useful when on is trying to catch bad guys.

source : https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2018/05/15/sketch-crime/

can't wait to see him in the drama!!! >_< especially acting alongside with Lee Sun Bin!! >_< 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, lsbsg said:

can't wait to see him in the drama!!! >_< especially acting alongside with Lee Sun Bin!! >_< 

Hi Isbsg, welcome to RAIN's thread. Please support his drama soon. I like LSB - I first watched her in the drama, CM along side Lee Jun Ki. She's beautiful & resembles Song Hye Kyo. :lol:

• Like 1

*** RAIN posted this clip of his Japan FM on May 18, Friday. While viewing this, I can see so many attended the event, & I can see so many female in the audience. Wish I was there, though. Looks like it was lots of fun there. :lol:

*** RAIN posted the drama poster on May 20/Sunday with a caption - " # Sketch # Next Week 25 # First Place # Start # action # 11 #jtbc" - NICE poster. Looking forward to see Kang Dong Soo. Good luck, RAIN! Can't wait! "Sketch", fighting! :lol:

'Sketch' by JTBC is an action mystery thriller drama

0000182321_001_20180521100921579.jpg?typ

'Sketch' is a well-produced & well-made genre with a complete package drama under JTBC.

'Sketch" is a rhetorical action drama that tells the story of those struggling to change a certain future. An ace detective who lost her lover and a female detective who can 'sketch' the future in 72 hours will pursue a murder case.

'Sketch' is being anticipated as the genre will be directed by Tae-woo Lim, who will bring good quality drama to the theater with the confrontation between Jung Ji-hoon and Lee Dong Gun.  It will be the second time they have appeared together in a drama following "Sang Doo! Let's Go To School" in 2003. In addition to this, it is also expected that viewers are waiting for this series since this will be under JTBC where 'Misty' and 'Pretty Sister Who Buys Me Food. '

In this JTBC's action mystery thriller drama, which is a genre of 'Sketch' Jung Ji-hoon and Lee Dong Gun are the two leads. The drama ’Misty’, starring Kim Nam-joo and Ji Jin-hee is also a mystery thriller, which was aired on JTBC & premiered last February but, according to the director this is a different one in which both human emotions in general are alive.

One of the production teams said, "All the actors and staff are doing their best to meet the expectations of the viewers. The two men, Jung Ji Hoon, Lee Dong Gun, and Lee Sun Bin, who can see 3 days into the future. Sketch 'can draw a new material that will be able to show a new fun."

'Sketch' is directed by Tae Woo Lim & written by Kang Hyun Sung who also wrote "Hidden Identity". It will be broadcasted at 11 pm on Friday, May 25, after Pretty Sister Who Buys Me Food.

(Photo courtesy of Neo Entertainment, Drama House)
(JTBC News Operations Team)

credit : JTBC NAVER news

'스케치', '미스티'·'예쁜 누나' 이어 JTBC 금토드라마 흥행 계보 잇는다

'스케치'가 완성도 높은 차별화된 웰메이드 장르물로 JTBC 금토드라마의 흥행사를 이어나간다.

JTBC 새 금토드라마 '스케치: 내일을 그리는 손(이하 스케치)'(극본 강현성, 연출 임태우, 제작 네오 엔터테인먼트, 드라마하우스)는 정해진 미래를 바꾸기 위해 고군분투하는 이들의 이야기를 담은 수사 액션 드라마. 연인을 잃은 강력계 에이스 형사와 72시간 안에 벌어질 미래를 그림으로 '스케치'할 수 있는 여형사가 함께 공조 수사를 펼치며 살인 사건을 쫓는다.

'스케치'는 '상두야 학교 가자' 이후 15년 만에 다시 만난 정지훈, 이동건 두 남자의 대립과 지난 2014년 '유나의 거리'로 안방극장에 따뜻함을 안겼던 임태우 감독의 장르물 도전으로 관심받고 있다. 이뿐만 아니라 '미스티'와 '밥 잘 사주는 예쁜 누나'(이하 예쁜 누나)로 연타 흥행을 성공시킨 JTBC 금토드라마 후속작이라는 점 또한 드라마 팬들의 기대를 모으고 있는 부분이다.

'미스티' 김남주, 지진희의 격정 멜로와 '예쁜 누나' 손예진, 정해인의 진짜 연애로 감성을 자극했다면, '스케치' 정지훈과 이동건의 장르물이라는 새로운 카드를 꺼낸 JTBC 금토드라마는 사건을 해결해나가는 과정에서 통쾌하고 짜릿한 사이다 전개를 예고했다. 또한 매회 반전을 선사할 미스터리는 물론이고, 임태우 감독만의 살아숨쉬는 연출은 인간적인 감정과 공감대가 모두 살아있는 차별화된 장르물을 선보일 계획.

제작진은 "시청자들의 기대를 만족시키기 위해 모든 배우, 스태프가 최선을 다해 촬영에 임하고 있다"며, "사랑하는 사람을 잃었지만 다른 선택을 하게 되면서 대립하게 될 두 남자 정지훈, 이동건, 그리고 72시간 내의 미래를 그릴 수 있는 '스케치'라는 신선한 소재로 새로운 재미를 선보일 수 있을 것"이라고 전해 다가오는 첫 방송에 대한 기대를 높였다.

'스케치'는 '에어시티', '민들레 가족', '짝패', '유나의 거리' 임태우 감독이 연출을 맡고, 드라마 '별순검 시즌3', '신분을 숨겨라', 영화 '임금님의 사건수첩'의 강현성 작가가 집필한다. '밥 잘 사주는 예쁜 누나' 후속으로, 5월 25일 금요일 밤 11시 첫 방송된다.

(사진제공 : 네오엔터테인먼트, 드라마하우스)
(JTBC 뉴스운영팀)

*** “Sketch" for me! I’m excited for this drama. I love good thriller so, I hope it delivers. The plot sounds interesting.  Rain is a badass in doing action drama.  Good luck, Rain. :lol:

Premiere Watch: About Time, Miss Hammurabi, Sketch

premiere_timehammurabisketch.jpg

LINK here : http://www.dramabeans.com/2018/05/premiere-watch-about-time-miss-hammurabi-sketch/

sketch drops 1st teaser

screenshot-440-e1526836913345.png?w=620

Sketch released its first proper teaser and I belatedly realised there hasn’t been much pre-broadcast promotion for this drama, bearing in mind that it premieres May 25. I can’t say I’m interested in it but I’m not totally disinterested in it either. The trailer is actually not too bad and I like the moody execution. It’s probably because I’m already following Lawless Lawyer and Come Here And Hug me, which are both on the gritty side, which puts Sketch in pretty much the same vein. The Miracle That We Met isn’t the most lighthearted drama either.

source : https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2018/05/20/sketch-drops-1st-teaser/

*** This brand is from Germany. The suit RAIN is wearing is a new product. :lol:

Rain@japan fan meeting 18.05.13 was wearing a SIEG FAHRENHEIT

33098922_2054120761476525_88010750897820

credit : Rain Cloud Thailand