Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

*** "Sun City Group's 11th Anniversary Dinner" on March 19 in Macau was completed successfully. At the dinner, Mr. Zhou Yuhua, Chief Executive Officer and Director of Sun City Group, sponsored a simple grand opening ceremony.  The show/dinner was performed by the Korean Dance King Rain who took the lead first, followed by the famous Chinese singer Li Yuchun and the popular idol Xue Zhiqian, & Hong Kong Post-Poster Ye Yewen.   It is worth mentioning that, in addition to preparing a sumptuous meal, the total value of the prize for the lucky draw was as high as HK$20,000,000, which was the highest in the calendar year. :lol:

29425033_1839518749425921_23244425712474

29432278_1839518726092590_27552378240798

29468748_1839518709425925_74329402772805

Spoiler

29468017_1839520642759065_79340772503563

credit : Rain Cloud Taiwan

Spoiler

*** Based on popularity rankings in China, they are selecting the 'Top 10 Ranking in China' every week to look for the direction of the Korean Wave.  This survey is from March 14 - 20, 2018 done by China portal Baidu (www. baidu.com).   123 fans both Chinese & Japanese had voted in the site.  This week, Lee Min-ho, BTS, Park Yoochun, Lee Jong-seok, G-Dragon, Rain, Kim Jong Kook and Park Si Hoo are on the list. :lol: LMH is no. 1.

[★랭킹 톱10 in 차이나] ‘돌아온 대륙의 왕자’ 이민호, 중국 인기 1위 탈환...황치열·방탄소년단(BTS) 정국·방탄소년단(BTS) 뷔·박유천 ‘톱5’

[시크뉴스 홍혜민 기자] 배우, K-POP 가수 등 스타 뿐 아니라 가요, 드라마, 영화 등 콘텐츠까지 한류가 스타와 미디어를 아우르는 거대한 글

로벌 문화 상품으로 확장되고 있는 가운데 본지는 한류스타에 대한 애정이 남다른 중국 내 인기순위를 기반으로 매주 ‘랭킹★ 톱10 in 차이나’를 선정해 한류 흐름의 방향을 알아본
다.  

2018년 3월 14일부터 2018년 3월 20일까지 3월 셋째 주 ‘★랭킹 톱10 in 차이나’의 중화권 한류 남자 스타 랭킹 TOP 10은 웨이보 ‘스타세력차트’, 중국 포털 사이트 바이두(www.baidu.com) 한국 남자 스타 순위, 중국 한일스타 투표 사이트인 ‘123fans’(123fans.cn)에서 발표한 순위를 집계해 선정했다.

이번 주에는 이민호, 황치열, 방탄소년단(BTS) 정국(JK), 방탄소년단(BTS) 뷔(V), 박유천, 이종석, 빅뱅(BIGBANG) 지드래곤, 비, 김종국, 박시후가 랭킹 톱 10에 이름을 올렸다.

LINK here : http://chicnewsm.mk.co.kr/article.php?aid=1521766800180635008#imadnews

credit : Moonrain - LMH thread

***He's a male fan of RAIN who bought his Gang album & has it signed to him. (he's not gay) One of their clients is in the same company with RAIN, so he must be working under RAIN Company & he asked a favor to him to have the album signed by RAIN. He has all his albums but this is the 1st time that he got it signed. He said that he likes RAIN's diligence & full of self-confidence. He has been a fan since 20-years old & loves his song, How to Avoid the Sun. He finds his voice sexy. He uses the nickname "RAIN" in some of the few sites he frequents. He wishes he could get to meet RAIN & see him up close in the future. :lol:

credit : raincloudworld - Rain's Cafe

Ji-hoon & Dong Gun have started filming 'Sketch

201803270920071030_d_20180327092303144.j

The drama "Sketch" team composed of actors Jung Ji-hoon and Lee Dong-Gun has started filming for the first time for two months.

According to an official on the 27th, JTBC's new drama 'Sketch' was first filmed on the 10th and the filming of the leading actors began on the 13th. It was somewhat chilly weather, but it was reported that the actors were shooting in a friendly atmosphere.

'Sketch' is a rhetorical action drama featuring the fate of those struggling to change a certain future. Directed by Lim Tae-woo PD, who participated in 'Air City' and 'Steal Heart', and writer Kang Hyun Sung, who wrote the movie 'The King's Case Note'.

Jung Ji-hoon plays Gang Dong-soo, an elite detective and Lee Dong Gun as Dong Jin Kim, a highly trained commander. When his pregnant wife is murdered, he decides to take revenge, which somehow places him in a confrontation with Dong-soo.

It has been 15 years that Ji-hoon and Dong-gun collaborated in acting. The two actors who appeared in KBS 2TV ' Sang Doo! Let's Go To School “ in 2003 have been active in doing films & dramas.

Meanwhile, 'Sketch' will be broadcasted in May after Pretty Sister Who Buys Me Food.  

YTN Star River reporter (nrk@ytnplus.co.kr)
[Photo source = YTN Star DB / FNC Entertainment]

[Y피플]정지훈X이동건 '스케치', 10일 첫 촬영…연기 호흡 어땠나

배우 정지훈과 이동건이 뭉친 드라마 '스케치' 팀이 첫 방송을 2달 여 앞두고 촬영에 돌입했다.

27일 관계자에 따르면, JTBC 새 드라마 '스케치'는 지난 10일 첫 촬영을 시작했고, 주연 배우들의 본격적인 촬영은 13일부터 진행됐다.

다소 쌀쌀한 날씨였지만 화기애애한 분위기 속에 배우들이 촬영에 임했다는 전언이다.

'스케치'는 정해진 미래를 바꾸기 위해 고군분투하는 이들의 운명을 담은 수사 액션 드라마다. 연출은 '에어시티', '유나의 거리' 등에 참여한 임태우 PD가, 집필은 영화 '임금님의 사건수첩'을 쓴 강현성 작가가 맡았다.

정지훈은 극중 강력계 에이스 형사 강동수를, 이동건은 특수전사령부 소속 중사 김도진을 연기한다. 김도진은 임신 중이던 사랑하는 아내가 누군가에게 살해당하고, 복수를 계획하게 되는데 그 과정에서 강동수와 대립각을 세운다.

정지훈과 이동건이 연기 호흡을 맞추는 것은 15년 만이다. 2003년 KBS 2TV '상두야 학교 가자'에 함께 출연했던 두 사람은 그동안 다양한 필모그래피를 쌓으며 활약해왔고, 30대 후반의 나이로 재회하게 돼 관심을 눈길을 끈다.

한편 '스케치'는 '밤 잘 사주는 예쁜 누나' 후속으로 오는 5월 첫 방송된다.

YTN Star 강내리 기자 (nrk@ytnplus.co.kr)

[사진출처 = YTN Star DB/FNC엔터테인먼트]

10 Upcoming Dramas You Don’t Want To Miss In 2018

The next best shows to binge watch are coming your way!

Get ready K-drama lovers, 2018 is lined up with an all-star cast to satisfy all of your drama cravings! From zombies to doctors, here are the top 10 dramas to be on the lookout for!

6. Sketch (JTBC)

WNAC2dU4x2i1EsN-ZBWe7lEv3b-PVi5VrvYzGOu-

Sketch, starring Rain and Lee Dong Gun, is a crime thriller drama about an ace detective armed with excellent intuition and a special operations command who seeks revenge for the death of his wife. It is a drama that revolves around the fate and love of people who are fighting to change their destinies.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : koreaboo

5 Idols Who Would Probably Have Been Rich Even If They Hadn’t Debuted

They’d still be majorly successful and rolling in dough!

Sometimes it seems like idols are only rich because they debuted but that isn’t always the case. Whether it’s because they have a great business sense or they have an eye for fashion, here are 5 idols who would still have become rich even if they hadn’t debuted.

2. Rain

Ysg7jby1-560b-1YxibdC_fHDVnESzS3ID7Av03C

While Rain may not have had a super successful clothing line he has been extremely successful in real estate. It’s estimated that the villa he owns is worth $5 million and he also owns a shopping mall that worth about $17 million!

J6vA0sj8m-DrFqy1Oh9vhphMjh_jXYC98CQuolmr

And when he combined his assets with his wife, Kim Tae Hee, they became the richest K-Pop couple ever. Rain obviously has an eye for real estate that would have brought in the cash regardless of his singing career.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : koreaboo

*** Wahhh………..welcome for Lee Sun Bin as this will be her 1st leading role. I’m happy for her. Congratulations! I first watched her in Criminal Minds. Looking forward to this drama.  The cast looks good. :lol:

Lee Sun Bin And Im Hwa Young Join Rain And Lee Dong Gun In New JTBC Action Drama

Rain-Lee-Sun-Bin-Im-Hwa-Young-Lee-Dong-G

Lee Sun Bin and Im Hwa Young will be joining the upcoming JTBC Friday-Saturday drama “Sketch”!

A source from JTBC confirmed that the two actresses will become a part of the main cast, joining Rain and Lee Dong Gun. Lee Sun Bin will play the leading female role as a detective who has the ability to sketch out drawings of what will happen three days in the future. Im Hwa Young is set to play a character who is the brain of her investigative team.

Alongside them is Rain, who will play ace detective Kang Dong Su, who uses his intuition and willingness to try new tactics to solve cases. One day, he finds that his fiancée has suffered a mysterious death, and he throws himself into the case to uncover the truth.

Lee Dong Gun will be playing Kim Do Jin, a special forces sergeant who begins to plot revenge when his pregnant wife is murdered.

“Sketch” will be an investigative action drama of a group of people who try to change a future that has already been set. The story will follow an ace detective and a female detective who can sketch out the future as they try to capture a serial killer. “Sketch” will be the follow-up drama to “Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food” and will begin airing in May.

Source (1) (2) / soompi news

[Orion's Daily Ramblings] Lee Sun-bin and Im Hwa-young Join "Sketch - Drama"

photo959281.jpg

We have two promising new additions to "Sketch - Drama", as Lee Sun-bin and Im Hwa-young will be joining Rain and Lee Dong-gun for some clairvoyant investigations. The two actresses have both confirmed roles in the force, with Lee Sun-bin taking on the female lead previously reported on.

There isn't anything new in terms of character information, as Lee Sun-bin plays the psychic sketch artist, while the two male leads play the parts I talked about a while back. We do have new information on the newly released role taken on by Im Hwa-young, however. The actress will be playing the brains of the investigation. I'm not sure if this makes her a hacker or a team leader, but more detailed descriptions will be popping up frequently from now on.

"Sketch - Drama" starts in May, but it has already started filming. It is reported that, since filming began early, we should expect strong directing and writing. I'm not holding my breath over this myself, since time isn't all that matters in making quality, but more time is definitely a good thing for any production.

Let's see where this story takes us. We should be seeing reports on the extended supporting cast soon-ish, so I'll be keeping track of the drama's production.

Written by: Orion from 'Orion's Ramblings'

credit : Hancinema

Sources (1)

On 3/29/2018 at 9:17 PM, lalasoufied said:

im so happy !!! miss Rain so much ever since his last drama!! and ahh both of my faves!! please do support Sun Bin guys!(: its her first lead role ❤

Hi lalasoufied, welcome to RAIN's thread. :lol:

*** This is a drama consisting of 16 episodes. This will be after Pretty Sister Who Buys Me Food.   RAIN also had originally declined last month due to his busy schedule from “The Unit”, but reconsidered his decision after receiving the offer once more. :lol:

Sketch (Korean Drama)

Sketch-KD-LSB-SM111.jpg

• Drama: Sketch
  • Revised romanization: Seukechi
  • Hangul: 스케치
  • Director: Im Tae-Woo
  • Writer: Kang Hyun-Sung
  • Network: JTBC
  • Episodes:
  • Release Date: May, 2018 --
  • Runtime: Fridays & Saturdays 23:00
  • Language: Korean

Plot

Detective Kang Dong-Soo's (Rain) fiance is killed mysteriously. He works with a female detective (Lee Sun-Bin) who can see 3 days into the future. She sketches what she sees. They set out to capture the murderer. Kim Do-Jin (Lee Dong-Gun) is a former special forces member. His pregnant wife was killed and he plots revenge.

Notes

1. "Sketch" takes over the JTBC Fridays & Saturdays 23:00 time slot previously occupied by "Something in the Rain."
  2. Hwang Jung-Eum was first offered the lead female role, but declined.
  3. Filming begins March 10, 2018.

Cast

credit : AsianWiki.com / Rain Cloud Thailand

'20th Anniversary - Rain, Shihnwa, Coyote, the unchanging performers

201801011007087128.jpg

How do the singers Rain, the group Shihnwa and Koyote celebrate their 20th anniversary?

Rain, Shihnwa and Koyote debuted in the music industry in 1998 and will celebrate its 20th anniversary this year. There has been a lot of interest from the start of the new year for those who have been loved by the fans and the public for the last 20 years and still show their colorful charms this year. 

RAIN - 'All-around entertainer

As a solo singer and actor, he became a role model for juniors. In 1998, he first made his debut as a member of the idol group Fan Club. As the Fan Club disbanded before the 21st century, Rain met Park Jin Young, joined JYP Entertainment, and made his solo debut with 'Bad Boy' in 2002.

Since then, he has been a solo male performer with many hit songs such as 'Rainism' and 'Love Song.' He also challenged acting and also with hit dramas such as 'Full House' and 'Love to Kill ', and 'Ninja Assassin' as a lead role in Hollywood films.

In January last year, he married to actress Kim Tae Hee and had his first daughter in October of the same year. Since then he has released again his solo album 'Kang' and had joined as a mentor for KBS idol reboot project 'The Unit'. Rain is attracting attention in 2018.

(skipped unrelated.....)

/hostory_star@fnnews.com fn star reporter

http://star.fnnews.com/archives/533609

[fn★신년기획②]‘20주년’ 비·신화·코요태, 변함 없는 퍼포먼스 가수

'

가수 비, 그룹 신화, 코요태가 데뷔 20주년을 어떻게 장식할까.

비, 신화, 코요태는 1998년 가요계에 데뷔해 올해로 20주년을 맞는다. 지난 20년 동안 팬들과 대중에게 사랑 받았고, 현재도 여전히 다채로운 매력을 보여주는 이들이 올해는 또 어떤 활약을 펼칠지 새해의 시작부터 많은 관심이 모아지고 있다.

◆ ‘만능 엔터테이너’ 비

솔로 가수이자 배우로 활발히 활동하며 후배들의 롤모델이 된 비는 사실 1998년 아이돌 그룹 팬클럽 멤버로 먼저 데뷔했다. 팬클럽이

21세기 전에 해체하면서 비는 박진영과 만나 JYP엔터테인먼트에 입사, 2002년 ‘나쁜 남자’로 솔로 데뷔했다.

이후 ‘레이니즘’, ‘널 붙잡을 노래’ 등 많은 히트곡을 통해 독보적인 남성 솔로 댄스 가수로 자리매김했고, 연기에도 도전해 ‘풀하우스’, ‘이 죽일놈의 사랑’ 등 드라마를 히트시켰으며, ‘닌자 어새신’ 주연을 맡아 헐리우드 영화에 진출하기도 했다.

지난해 1월에는 배우 김태희와 결혼했고, 같은 해 10월 첫 딸을 얻었다. 이후 솔로앨범 ‘깡’을 발표하고 KBS 아이돌 리부팅 프로젝트 ‘더유닛’에 멘토로 함께 하는 등 꾸준히 다방면에서 바쁘게 활동하고 있다. 비의 2018년 활약에 이목이 쏠린다.

/hostory_star@fnnews.com fn스타 이호연 기자

*** RAIN posted this picture TODAY, April 4 with a caption – # Spring # mother– Right now, it’s spring time in Seoul. Spring lasts from late March to May – sometimes it enters as early as February due to global warming since four decades ago.  I wonder what soup & green salad are these. This might be his Mom’s favorite or she maybe usually cooks this for him. The green salad looks yummy and healthy. :lol:

***Please see slides of pictures - Although, I’m still single & no kid yet I’m a bit familiar with this European baby diaper, Kindoh since this brand is famous & endorsed by famous celebrities as well. Headquarter of Kindoh is in Cheongdam-dong, Seoul.  I heard that it is more expensive than other diaper products in the market. I guess RAIN & KTH’s daughter is using this brand.  According to my friend, she has been using it for 2 years for her baby & has not developed any rashes. :lol:

credit : lingshyu - Rain's Cafe