Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

*** Rain guest appearance in Cultwo show. The article says -

'Cultwo show' Rain "Daughter's birth is indescribably good, the second part of my life"

Singer Rain said he would not talk about his family.

Rain received a question on "How are you as a dad" in SBS Power FM/Cultwo show' on the 27th at 2 pm. This was the opening question.

"When I saw a lot of entertainers' families, I decided to have one rule," said Rain, "I will not talk stories about my family on the air." "If you have any questions ask me anything but not about my family, I ask for your understanding. We're doing well with my wife (Kim Tae-hee)."

"I can only tell you about my feelings now after having a daughter," he said. "I think it's the second part of my life."

0000256452_001_20171127151945344.jpg?typ

'컬투쇼' 비 "딸 탄생 이루 말할수 없이 좋다, 내 인생의 2막"

가수 비가 가족에 대한 이야기를 하지 않으려 한다고 밝혔다.

비는 27일 오후 2시 방송된 SBS 파워FM '두시탈출 컬투쇼'에서 "아빠 되니까 어떻나"라는 질문을 받고 "어떻냐고, 식구들은 어떻냐고 많이 물어본다"며 딸 탄생에 관한 질문을 많이 받는다고 말문을 열었다.

비는 "결혼하면서 느낀 게 연예인 가족들을 많이 보니까 한 가지 룰을 정했다. 가족 이야기, 집안 이야기는 다시는 방송에서 하지 않겠다"며 "여쭤보시는 분들이 있으면 양해를 구한다. 그게 좋지 않더라. 나중에 내 자녀들, 아내(김태희)분과의 일하는 것에 있어서 좋지 않은 것 같다"고 이야기했다.

비는 딸을 탄생한 이후 감정에 대해서는 "이루 말할 수 없다. 내 인생의 2막이라고 생각한다"고 답했다.

Kwon, Su-bin, reporter ppbn@hankookilbo.com  - Naver News

The article talks about -

Rain, December 1, 'Music Bank' first stage ... Legend's Return

The first stage performance of Singer Rain (36, Jung Ji Hoon) takes off from 'Music Bank'.

According to RAIN Company on the 27th, Rain will present his new mini-album stage performance on KBS 2TV music ranking program 'Music Bank', which will be live on December 1st. 

In 'Music Bank' on that day, Rain will sing the main track of his new mini album 'MY LIFE'. On the same day, the full album will be released through different music recording sites.

Rain's comeback is only 11 months since the digital single 'Best Gift' released in January, and it has been three years since the album 'RAIN EFFECT' as the 6th album in 2014.

He gives a unique performance for each song, such as "How to Avoid the Sun", & "Rainism" and attention is now drawn to what kind of performance he will be shown in the new song.

Meanwhile, Rain meets viewers through 'Music Bank' and various special programs. On the 21st of this month, the comeback show "2017 RAIN is BACK" was recorded and it is scheduled to be broadcast on December 3.

He is currently appearing on the KBS 2TV idol reboot project 'The Unit' as a senior mentor, and will appear in MBC 'Weekly Idol' and 'JTBC'.

201711270744432762_d_20171127074709820.j

[단독] 비, 12월 1일 '뮤직뱅크'서 첫 무대…레전드의 귀환

가수 비(36·본명 정지훈)의 신곡 무대가 '뮤직뱅크'에서 베일을 벗는다.

27일 복수의 가요 관계자에 따르면, 비는 12월 1일 생방송으로 진행되는 KBS 2TV 음악순위프로그램 '뮤직뱅크'에서 새 미니앨범 신곡 무대를 선사한다.

이날 '뮤직뱅크'에서 비는 새 미니앨범 'MY LIFE 愛 마이 라이프'의 타이틀곡과 수록곡 한 곡을 부른다. 같은 날 새 앨범의 전곡 음원도 음원사이트를 통해 공개한다.

비의 컴백은 지난 1월 발매한 디지털 싱글 '최고의 선물' 이후 11개월 만이며, 앨범으로는 2014년 6집 '레인 이펙트(RAIN EFFECT)' 이후 3년 만이다.

'태양을 피하는 방법', '레이니즘', '널 불잡을 노래' 등 발표하는 곡마다 독보적인 퍼포먼스로 히트한 만큼 신곡 무대에서 또 어떤 퍼포먼스를 보여줄지 관심이 쏠린다.

한편 비는 '뮤직뱅크' 이후 각종 특집·예능프로그램을 통해 시청자를 만난다. 지난달 21일 컴백쇼 '2017 레인 이즈 백(2017 RAIN is BACK)' 녹화를 마쳤으며 12월 3일 방송을 앞두고 있다.

현재 KBS 2TV 아이돌 리부팅 프로젝트' 더유닛'에 선배군단으로 출연 중이며, MBC에브리원 '주간아이돌', JTBC '뭉쳐야뜬다'에도 출연할 예정이다.

YTN Star River reporter (nrk@ytnplus.co.kr) - Naver News

• Like 1

*** Yes please! So NICE that he’s acknowledged by RAIN. Rain and Taemin would be such a good combination. Looking forward to this collaboration. :tongue:

Rain Explains Why He’d Want To Work On Music With SHINee’s Taemin

rain-shinee-taemin.jpg

On November 27, Rain appeared on the radio show “2 O’Clock Escape Cultwo Show” ahead of his comeback later this week.

During the broadcast, Rain was asked by host Jung Chan Woo if he ever gives any harsh comments as a mentor on “The Unit.”

Rain replied, “I don’t want to give harsh comments to people who are standing at the edge of a cliff. I’ve experienced it myself.

There was a time when a harsh comment wounded me and made it so I felt like I wasn’t able to get up again, and so I mainly prefer to offer a carrot [instead of a stick]. It makes people think, ‘Oh wow, I can do it,’ and they do even better. However, if there are people who are conceited, then I will use ‘a stick.’”

Rain and his wife Kim Tae Hee recently welcomed their first daughter into the world. When asked how it feels to be a dad now, Rain replied, “It’s so great. It’s indescribable. I feel like I’ve started the second chapter of my life.”

The hosts also asked Rain which junior artist he’d like to collaborate with. “Collaborations are good, but I want to produce,” said Rain. “I want to do something with Taemin. His lines when he dances are so beautiful. He also has a kind personality.”

Rain is currently appearing on “The Unit” as the lead mentor (along with fellow mentors Taemin, Jo Hyun Ah, San E, HyunA, and Hwang Chi Yeol) while preparing for a comeback on December 1.

Watch the latest episode of “The Unit” below!

Watch Now

Source (1) (2) (3) / soompi news

• Like 1

*** In Kyunghee University RAIN got a course for Post-Modern Music program. After completing two semesters there in Performing Arts, Rain transferred to DanKook University‘s Graduate School of Drama and Arts Affairs, in order to receive formal training in acting as he has in music. He also studies in Anyang High School of Art', majored in Drama and Cinema (1999). In this school Boom and Se7en were his school mates. Kyu Sang, one of his dancers was Rain's senior in the same Junior High School, the same thing with Seung Ho from MBLAQ.  Kim Tae Hee is I heard through the years the definition of brains and beauty. In Korean society school achievement is a really important factor. :tongue:

Celebrities With Impressive College Entrance Exam Scores

Students in South Korea took the highly anticipated college entrance exams on November 23, a week after the originally scheduled date due to the Pohang earthquake.

Because of this, the topic of the college entrance exam was a hot issue and celebrities who took the exam in the past also gained a lot of attention. Here are some celebrities who are well-known for their high scores and what they studied once they became college students.

Rain

During his trainee years, JYP’s Park Jin Young told Rain that he would not let him become a singer if he did not study. So, Rain studied hard and was accepted into Kyung Hee University where he majored in post-modern music.

Rain3.jpg

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

*** RAIN posted this picture TODAY, November 28 with a caption - "# this week # music bank # comeback" - This looks so COOL! His 1st stage appearance to promote his mini-album will be via Music Bank on December 1. Looking forward to this although during this time from November 30 I won't be online since I will be leaving for BKK. Fighting, RAIN! :tongue:

[SBS Star] RAIN Talks about Daughter "Well first, she has double eyelids"

201118814_700.jpg

Korean singer RAIN talked about his new born daughter's appearance for the first time! In the recently aired episode of JTBC 'Carefree Travelers', RAIN received a question regarding his newborn baby daughter's look. Its members asked RAIN, "Who does she resemble more?" RAIN answered, "Well first, she has double eyelids."

201118815_700.jpg

Then its members began to cheer. The program's hosts Jung Hyung Don, Kim Seong-joo, and Ahn Junghwan then said, "She must've looked like the mother!" and showed a positive reaction. On November 27, RAIN made an appearance on SBS POWER FM's 'Cultwo Show' and talked about how it feels to become a father. He said it in a short brief answer, "I'm so happy." He continued, "There's one rule that I've made after marriage. I'm not going to talk about my family's story to the media. I don't think it'll be good for my child and wife. So when people ask me about my family, I ask them for understanding."

201118817_700.jpg

However, he answered the question of how it feels to be a father again. He said "I'm super happy. It is indescribable. It feels like I'm starting the second chapter of my life." RAIN and his wife actress Kim Tae-hee tied the knot on last January. They welcomed their baby daughter in October.

(Credit= SBS funE, 'rain_oppa', 'taehee35' Instagram)

(SBS Star)

***RAIN posted this picture TODAY, November 28 on-stage singing I'm Coming. This was during the K-pop Music Wave.....I heard it was a great show in Penang, Malaysia. He still have not lost his touch on-stage!  All the songs he sang here were all good. I hope he enjoyed & had a great time again in Malaysia! It's been a long time! GO, RAIN! :tongue:

*** The article talks about -

Rain, “showed love & respect to wife Kim Tae-hee" ..... Impressive

[OSEN] Singer Rain unites with Kim Yongman and three others went on a package tour. The package tour is the first time, with Rain, who's not seen in the travel variety show, is appearing in the "Carefree Travelers". 

Rain recently traveled around Taiwan with a group for JTBC show together with Kim Yongman, Kim Sung-ju, Ahn Jung-hwan and Jung Hyung-don. 

"I feel like I'm going to have a lot of confidence when I show up in this show," RAIN spoke to OSEN.

In particular, Rain married actress Kim Tae - hee early this year and announced the good news recently. Rain said to the members about his daughter, "she has double eyelids."

The members who heard the news that his daughter has double eyelids unlike Rain began to cheer. "The child resembles the mother", and they were shouting repeatedly greeting congratulations. The members said that his daughter is going to be pretty, the new daddy cannot hide his bright smiles and looks so proud" to join the ranks of "fathers who are crazy about their daughters".

"Rain did not specifically mention his family, but he showed his love and respect for his wife Kim Tae-hee."

The show will be broadcast at 10:50 pm KST on November 28.

0003670235_001_20171128105452214.jpg?typ

[Oh!쎈 톡] ‘뭉뜬’CP “비, 아내 김태희 너무 사랑하고 존중..인상적”

[OSEN=강서정 기자] 가수 비가 ‘뭉쳐야 뜬다’ 김용만 외 3명과 함께 패키지여행을 다녀왔다. 패키지여행은 처음인데다 여행예능에서 볼 수 없었던 비가 ‘뭉쳐야 뜬다’에 출연해 관심이 쏠리고 있다.

비는 최근 JTBC ‘패키지로 세계일주-뭉쳐야 뜬다’(이하 뭉쳐야 뜬다) 패키지여행 대만 편에 게스트로 함께 했다. 김용만, 김성주, 안정환, 정형돈과 함께 패키지여행을 했다.

‘뭉쳐야 뜬다’의 성치경 CP는 OSEN에 “비가 예능에 출연하면 자신감이 넘치는데 이번에도 휘어잡을 거라고 생각하고 출연하고 게스트 대접도 받을 거라고 기대하고 왔는데 탈탈 털렸다. 멤버들이 비를 골탕 먹이면서 ‘비 몰이’를 하자 왜 자기만 갖고 그러냐면서 멘붕이 됐다”고 전했다.

이어 “비가 예전에는 예능에 출연해서 망가지지도 않고 승부욕이 강해서 누구한테 지는 모습을 볼 수 없었는데 게임에서 지더라. 자신감을 가지고 나왔는데 게임에서 져서 멘붕이 왔다”고 했다.

특히 비는 올해 초 배우 김태희와 결혼해 최근 득녀 소식을 알렸다. 비는 멤버들에게 2세에 대해 “일단 쌍꺼풀이 있다”고 밝혔다.

외꺼풀인 비와 달리 쌍꺼풀이 있다는 2세의 소식을 전해 듣게 된 멤버들은 “아이가 엄마를 닮았나보다”라고 호들갑을 떨며 거듭 축하의 인사를 건넸다. 딸이 예쁠 것 같다며 감탄하는 멤버들의 말에 신입 아빠 비는 연신 미소를 감추지 못하며 뿌듯해 해 ‘딸 바보’ 대열에 합류했다는 후문.

성치경 CP는 “비가 가족에 대해 구체적으로 언급하지는 않았는데 아내 김태희를 너무 사랑하고 존중하는 모습이 보이더라”라고 전했다.

비가 출연하는 ‘뭉쳐야 뜬다’는 28일 오후 10시 50분 방송된다.

credit : /kangsj@osen.co.kr - Naver News

*** RAIN posted this so COOL picture TODAY, November 29 with a caption - " # Today at noon # Gang # Teaser video # 20171201 # 6pm # Sound source release " - Wow, can't wait for the teaser video today, soon.....Ye, on December 1 will be the release. Please check on different music source sites. On the same day, there will be a Media presscon.  At the same time his 1st stage appearance in Music Bank at 6PM KST. The show pre-recording will start at 10AM KST. This will be at KBS2 New Wing Public Hall. Assemble time will start at 8AM. Hope RAIN gets lots of support especially from K-fans. All the best and good luck, Oppa!  I'm ready! We are waitingI'm happy & appreciate him for all his IG posts these past few days! We love you and will support you! :tongue:

*** So far, these are RAIN's schedules for December -

December 1 – album release.  Rain's first mini album title is [‘MY Life']

·         Media presscon for the comeback showcase.

·         Music Bank 1st stage appearance – 6PM KST. Show pre-recording at 10AM KST in KBS2 New Wing Public Hall. Assemble time will start at 8AM.

December 3 – “2017 RAIN is Back” broadcast via KBS2TV. RAIN will have a 60-min. performance at 1045PM KST

December 5 – JTBC “Carefree Travellers” broadcast at 1050PM KST (the 1st part was aired last night, Nov. 28)

December 6 – MBC “Weekly Idols” at 6PM KST