Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

*** I wonder if RAIN & KTH are into yoga or only KTH. The poster has autographs of the couple in Cheongdam Yoga Aesthetics Centre with a caption - “The lesson time with Kim Tae-hee was a very enjoyable one. I will remember it deeply. # Kim Tae-hee # Rain # Yoga lesson # Cheongdam Yoga # Yoga aesthetics # postpartum correction Yoga “- Yoga is a kind of body rituals consisting of action, method and technique. It is the method by which the restless mind is calmed.  Yoga helps one achieve a poise of the soul which enables one to look at life in all its aspects evenly, whether it is pleasure or pain. Good that KTH is into this. Yoga poses to remedy common post-pregnancy issues. Our bodies are always in transition, so don't think that you have to be exactly the way you were before pregnancy.  According to my friend who's into yoga you can expect to be healthier and stronger again. Moms are the ones who can benefit from yoga more.  Whether you are breastfeeding or bottle-feeding, many new moms experience neck and shoulder aches—the result of many hours spent bending forward to feed the baby. With your body recovering from labor, fatigue from caring for a newborn, and a change in your exercise routine while pregnant, a shift in endurance level makes sense. Waking up every few hours to tend to the little one is not an easy task.  They say that when your baby's tummy is upset, try putting her/him into a yoga position that will help eliminate gas. KTH can also learn a technique here when the baby cries & know when to make her/him calm.  :tongue: Please take a look at these photos -

*** It talks about the comeback showcase...............

The singer Rain was alive. There were dance performances over 2 hours. The hall filled with the sound of the fans shouting.

Rain made a comeback special broadcast '2017 RAIN IS BACK' at KBS Hall in Yeouido, Seoul on 21st of November. The filming took place before the actual broadcast on December 3.

Rain has a lot of hit songs such as' Bad Guy ',' Instead of Saying Goodbye ',' How to Avoid the Sun ',' Rainism ',' I'm Coming ',' It's Raining ',' which opened the stage. A new mini-album 'MY LIFE ' also featured cheerful songs. Despite the set-list that followed, Rain gave the fans a perfect performance. In particular, Park Jinyoung, CEO of JYP, who has a deep relationship with Rain, came up and reminded the fans about their first meeting.

Broadcast is expected to last for 60-minutes, but the recording lasted for more than 120- minutes. Rain participated in everything from planning to directing, leading to a good time with fans. An actor who appeared in the movie "Uhm Bok-dong" appeared as a guest and there was a pleasant atmosphere. As previously announced, there's the collaboration with the 'The Unit' juniors.

When I saw the comeback show, the fan of RAIN praised him, "It was also raining," "Can I dance like that? I met Rain when I was in school. The fans waited to see him at KBS Hall after his comeback show was over. Rain posted a video on the SNS with a thank-you note after a brief meeting with fans, saying, "Thanks to all of you, I'm done."

The comeback show will be broadcast at 10:45 pm on the 3rd of next month.

0002731765_001_20171123141953262.jpg?typ

[이슈IS] "박진영·이시언부터 더유닛까지"…비 컴백쇼, 120분 비하인드

가수 비는 건재했다. 2시간 이상의 댄스 퍼포먼스는 흔들림 없었다. 홀로 채운 무대는 팬들의 함성으로 울렸다.

비는 지난 21일 오후 8시 서울 여의도 KBS홀에서 컴백 특집 방송 '2017 RAIN IS BACK' 녹화를 진행했다. 비와 KBS2 아이돌 리부팅 프로젝트를 함께 하고 있는 한경천 CP가 총 연출을 맡아 비의 가수인생 15년을 알차게 녹여냈다. 부장급 파업 목소리가 나오기 전 잡은 스케줄이라 조심스럽게 촬영이 진행됐고 대부분 외부 직원들로 현장이 통솔됐다.

비는 데뷔곡 '나쁜남자'부터 '안녕이란 말 대신' '태양을 피하는 방법' '레이니즘' '아임커밍' '잇츠 레이닝' '널 붙잡을 노래' '힙 쏭' 등 그동안의 히트곡을 총망라한 무대를 펼쳤다. 새 미니앨범 'MY LIFE 愛' 수록곡도 선보이며 환호를 불렀다. 등장부터 쉴틈없는 세트리스트가 이어졌음에도 비는 완벽한 퍼포먼스로 팬들의 마음을 휘어잡았다. 특히 비와 인연이 깊은 JYP 대표 프로듀서 박진영이 등장해 첫 만남을 회상하며 팬들에게 감동을 선사했다.

방송은 70분 편성을 예상하고 있으나 현장 녹화는 120분 이상 진행됐다. 비는 기획부터 연출까지 모든 과정에 직접 참여해 팬들과의 알찬 시간을 이끌었다. 영화 '엄복동'을 함께한 배우 이시언이 게스트로 출연해 유쾌한 분위기도 자아냈다. 앞서 예고한대로 '더유닛' 후배들과의 컬래버레이션까지 풍성한 볼거리로 채웠다.

컴백쇼를 보고 온 비의 팬은 "역시 비였다", "이렇게 춤을 잘 출 수 있을까. 학창시절 만난 비를 결혼 후 다시 만나니 감회가 새로웠다. 나이는 나만 들었나보다" 등 감탄을 쏟아냈다. 팬들은 비의 컴백쇼가 끝난 후에도 KBS 홀에서 비를 보기 위해 기다렸다. 비는 SNS에 "덕분에 무사히 마쳤다"며 감사 인사와 팬들과의 짧은 만남을 담은 영상을 게재했다.

컴백쇼는 내달 3일 오후 10시 45분 방송될 예정이다.

credit : Hwang Ji Young, reporter hwang.jeeyoung@jtbc.co.kr

*** The articles says that -

Gil Seong Joon, Rain new song collaboration ... completed a year ago

(Seoul = News) Gil Seong Joon participated in a new album of singer Rain. They started working on this last year, while drinking and driving together.

Gil completed his song with his team Magic Mansion and recorded it on Rain's album.

The song is already finished last year. Rain has been working hard for the album since last year and worked with Gil.

Gil is currently in the process of being sentenced to probation for drunk driving in October.

On the other hand, Rain announces his new mini album "MY LIFE” will be released on December 1st. Prior to that, he will premiere "Break Up Today" at 6 pm on the 24th.

0003063867_001_20171123170204716.jpg?typ

[단독]길, 비 새 앨범 곡 참여…1년 전 작업 완료

(서울=뉴스1) 황미현 기자 = 가수 길이 비의 새 앨범에 참여했다. 작업 시기는 음주운전 선고 전인 지난해 이뤄진 것으로 파악됐다.

23일 뉴스1 취재 결과 길은 비가 12월 발표하는 새 앨범에 참여했다. 길은 본인의 작곡팀 매직맨션과 함께 곡을 완성해 비의 앨범에 수록했다.

길이 만든 곡은 이미 지난해 작업이 완료된 곡이다. 비는 지난해부터 이번 앨범을 위해 꾸준히 작업에 매진해왔고 길과도 작업을 함께 했다.

길은 지난 10월 있었던 세번째 음주운전 공판에서 집행유예를 선고 받고 현재 자숙 중인 상황이다.

한편 비는 오는 12월 1일 새 미니앨범 'MY LIFE 愛'를 발표하고 활동에 나선다. 이에 앞서 오는 24일 오후 6시 곡 '오늘 헤어져'를 선공개한다.

hmh1@ - Naver News

*** RAIN posted this picture last Friday, November 24 with a caption - " After 5 o'clock # V app start # naver # Break up today # goodbye # Today 6 o'clock # Sound source release # 6pm" - NICE view there, huh. I guess he shared this when he's in Malaysia. :tongue:

*** Also, RAIN posted this teaser clip. This is an MV for "Break Up Today" song. He shared this clip with a caption - # Break up today # Dingo" - I'm starting to love this song. Very NICE song. Sounds really good.I love how their voices blended so well. I love his husky voice. It's just that in this clip his singing wasn't captured - it's a too short clip. :tongue:

*** As per RAIN Company requests, we can order the mini-album through Synnara. Can be purchased in YesAsia & Amazon as well. They can contribute to Rain's rating chart in SK. Album sales from here will be reflected in the Synnara Chart, Hanteo, Gaon & KBS Music Bank, etc..... :tongue:

Synnara LINK : http://www.synnara.co.kr/sh/sh180Detail.do

Amazon LINK : https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0784973PW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1511438625&sr=8-1&keywords=MY+LIFE+愛

*** RAIN with Kim Nari, a vocalist & rapper from Wassup. She shared this picture with a caption - "  #나리#더유닛#와썹#Nari#wassup#theunit#rain#비#kpop#korean#BTS#girlgroups#redvelvet#gfriend#twice#tzuyu#missa#suzy#seolhyun#momo#girlsgeneration#fx#exid#fancam#blackpink" - :tongue:

credit : lingshyu - Rain's Cafe

*** There's a short fan account I read that when she arrived in Malaysia to attend the K-pop Music Wave (coming from Seoul- Rain's Comeback showcase) she rode an Uber & when the driver saw her hat (with RAIN's name) he said "Matra"? We call him "matra" here. Hahaha - Rain means matra in Malaysian word.....This is way COOL! :tongue:

credit : silvrr - Rain's Cafe

Watch: Rain And Urban Zakapa’s Jo Hyun Ah Deliver Harmonious Duet In MV For “Let’s Break Up Today”

Rain-Jo-Hyun-Ah.jpg

Rain and Urban Zakapa’s Jo Hyun Ah have collaborated for a lovely duet!

“Let’s Break Up Today” (literal translation) is a sentimental track that features Rain and Jo Hyun Ah’s beautiful vocals in perfect harmony. The music video shows the two artists passionately singing at a recording studio.

Check it out below!

Meanwhile, the two singers are currently appearing as mentors on “The Unit.” You can watch the latest episode of the show at the link below!

Watch Now

credit : soompi news