Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

rain4life, thanks for sharing here the picture of Galleria Foret, where R.A.I.N. Company is located now. Galleria Foret is a new building in Seoul. As what you posted above, it's a tall building. I was told that it's one of the most (if not the most) expensive apartments in Seoul right now. Actually, it's a twin towers (Tower 1 & 2) located at the side of Seoul Forest. Do you know that (2) famous celebrities live here? They're Kim Soo Hyun & G-Dragon. The founder of SM Entertainment, Lee Soo Man also stays there. The location is really good. It looks like a 5-star hotel.  :tongue:

• Like 3

[SBS Star] RAIN Couple and His Father Going to Babymoon Together to Italy? 작성 2017.08.28 17:40 조회 61 프린트기사본문프린트하기 글자 크기 크게보기 글자크기 작게보기 Korean celebrity couple RAIN and Kim Tae-hee reported to be on the babymoon.  On August 28, the pair and RAIN's father were spotted to be heading to Italy.  A source revealed that the pair's trip is for 15-week pregnant Kim Tae-hee, for their babymoon.  However, RAIN's management agency announced, "Currently RAIN is not present in Korea, but we haven't heard anything about the purpose behind his trip." 

Meanwhile, a source also revealed that RAIN and his family will tour not only Italy, but also the United States for his business as well. Also, Kim Tae-hee is mostly focusing on prenatal education at this moment.  
출처 : SBS 뉴스 원본 링크 : http://news.sbs.co.kr/news/endPage.do?news_id=N1004366393&plink=COPYPASTE&cooper=SBSNEWSEND

• Like 2

[The Daily Newspaper reporter Yoon Hye-young] Actress Rain, Kim Tae-hee, reported that the couple left their pre-school trip to Italy. 

The agency said, "It seems that the trip has been overtaken by the trip to Taegyo." "It was the official schedule for Vie to leave for the United States because of the Hollywood movie meeting in the United States." 

http://tvdaily.asiae.co.kr/read.php3?aid=15039186551272029002
  • Like 2

Article: Rain and Kim Tae Hee head to Europe for babymoon... with father-in-law 

Source: Dispatch via Nate

1. [+2,039, -127] Why would you go on your babymoon with your FIL ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ she's obviously sensitive right now because of all the hormones that come with pregnancy... Tae Hee's too nice 

2. [+1,942, -109] A babymoon with your FIL, though...

3. [+1,534, -119] This is why sons who are too filial are a pain in the a$$

4. [+195, -12] Rain has no sense ㅋㅋㅋ It's usually when the wife is pregnant that the husband feels it's more important to spend more time as just the two of them~~~

5. [+156, -12] Even if Kim Tae Hee insisted that he come, both of them should know to not have the FIL tag along ㅋㅋㅋㅋ father-in-law has zero sense ㅡㅡ

6. [+137, -10] What in the world kind of situation is having your FIL on your babymoon...;;; ㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+129, -12] The FIL should have the sense to tell them to just enjoy the trip on their own

8. [+109, -10] Tae Hee's the one who's pregnant, if they're bringing any parents along, it should be her parents

9. [+74, -8] Rain is quite selfish

10. [+71, -7] You are now seeing the beginning of a 'substitute filial duty' (TN: Koreans stereotype some men as having a sense of substitute filial duty when they get married where they feel guilty for not doing much for their parents growing up so they expect their new wife to take care of their parents and do everything for them in his place)

-

rain2.jpg

Source: Naver

1. [+10,122, -466] Is it really a babymoon if your FIL is tagging along though...

2. [+8,482, -478] Babymoon with your FIL...? That'd be the most uncomfortable in the world... ㅠ

3. [+3,972, -114] Hul, she's already 7 months along?? Time flies..

4. [+1,904, -92] Why does the FIL think he belongs on this trip?

5. [+1,856, -83] Just thinking of going on a babymoon with my FIL is making me uncomfortable

6. [+1,926, -107] Isn't their FIL already living with them? How is Kim Tae Hee supposed to heal at all on this babymoon with him along? The FIL should just let her rest while she can. Kwon Sang Woo lives with his mother too so when his wife got pregnant, he sent her off to Australia so she could vacation in peace. Rain's father leaves a bad taste in my mouth because he ditched Rain and his mother when they needed him most. Rain's mother passed away because they couldn't even afford her insulin. Now that Rain's successful and living in a castle, he comes straight back to live with him.

7. [+1,789, -72] Rain is so selfish. His wife is full term, let her rest. I remember reading another interview where Kim Tae Hee cooked up an entire table of food for the FIL's birthday. I would rather they bring Kim Tae Hee's parents for the babymoon if any parents at all.

8. [+1,734, -73] The FIL ran away from home when Rain's mother passed away. Now that Rain's successful, he's back living in Rain's newlywed home and now even following them on their babymoon... it's disgusting how little sense he has

• Like 2

On 8/28/2017 at 8:48 AM, rain4life said:

1st round of selection for Rain's SP-68 co-spokesperson will be live streamed at 18:00 on Aug 25 China time. cr: SP-68 Weibo

Hi rain4life, thanks for sharing this info. I know this is a K-CF & not China, right? :tongue:

15 hours ago, rain4life said:
But why he brought his father together with them? All Koreans ask this question in comments on Naver. they haven't been together for a long time...

***  I laugh when I see the media & K-netizens sides of the story cause majority of them are just the tip of the ice berg. RAIN’s story is famous. What I know is Rain's father went to Brazil for a while to work in a company there to earn some money since their family was so poor. Up to now, there are still some haters..................Fans have way been a big part of the rise & fall of stars, but the role that fans has rarely reached a level as intense as it has today. And when it comes to fans, RAIN definitely has a devoted & loyal following. :tongue: What's wrong when Dad Jung comes with them.....in fact, there's also a couple who's from KTH's side who were with them. It's just that they just departed some weeks ago ahead of them.

14 hours ago, Cassi Cassi said:

In Italy? Do doctors allow KTH flights?

Hi Cassi Cassi, All airlines have "pregnancy" policies. Generally, most airlines will accept women who are up to 36 week pregnant. However, some airlines may require you to submit a doctor’s note declaring that you are fit to fly after 28 weeks. I believe KTH is in her 7th month now............BTW, dear - just a gentle reminder that please don't quote pictures instead, remove image in your quotes. If you're going to quote a picture in case say something about it. Quoted pictures are considered a violation here in soompi - You might be warned by MOD & I don't want this to happen to you - :) Thanks for sharing some of your fanarts here. NICE. Please keep them coming.

12 hours ago, rain4life said:
[The Daily Newspaper reporter Yoon Hye-young] Actress Rain, Kim Tae-hee, reported that the couple left their pre-school trip to Italy. 

The agency said, "It seems that the trip has been overtaken by the trip to Taegyo." "It was the official schedule for Vie to leave for the United States because of the Hollywood movie meeting in the United States." 

http://tvdaily.asiae.co.kr/read.php3?aid=15039186551272029002

***Also, thanks for sharing this rain4life. In South Korea, this imperative is at work even before babies are born and the practice is called tae-gyo. In SK providing such childcare should take priority over everything else a mother might like or need to do. Koreans believe that a mother’s state of mind and ongoing education during pregnancy determines a baby’s prospects. Fewer Korean couples are having more than one child and they want to give these “single” children an edge by helping them from the womb. Accordingly, while the most common tae-gyo used to be listening to classical music, learning calligraphy or floral arrangement, crafts like knitting and sewing, and doing yoga. Intensive mothering in South Korea, then, starts before the baby is born.  :tongue: I heard that RAIN is really supposed to leave for US soon is because  he's also going to record a song for his mini-album there.

12 hours ago, rain4life said:

[SBS Star] RAIN Couple and His Father Going to Babymoon Together to Italy? 작성 2017.08.28 17:40 조회 61 프린트기사본문프린트하기 글자 크기 크게보기 글자크기 작게보기 Korean celebrity couple RAIN and Kim Tae-hee reported to be on the babymoon.  On August 28, the pair and RAIN's father were spotted to be heading to Italy.  A source revealed that the pair's trip is for 15-week pregnant Kim Tae-hee, for their babymoon.  However, RAIN's management agency announced, "Currently RAIN is not present in Korea, but we haven't heard anything about the purpose behind his trip." 

Meanwhile, a source also revealed that RAIN and his family will tour not only Italy, but also the United States for his business as well. Also, Kim Tae-hee is mostly focusing on prenatal education at this moment.  
출처 : SBS 뉴스 원본 링크 : http://news.sbs.co.kr/news/endPage.do?news_id=N1004366393&plink=COPYPASTE&cooper=SBSNEWSEND

rain4life, thanks for sharing this. “Babymoon” – NICE because before the little one comes along, go on a short getaway to spend time together as a couple, right? They deserve this. :tongue:

• Like 2

5 hours ago, rain4life said:

Article: Rain and Kim Tae Hee head to Europe for babymoon... with father-in-law 

Source: Dispatch via Nate

1. [+2,039, -127] Why would you go on your babymoon with your FIL ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ she's obviously sensitive right now because of all the hormones that come with pregnancy... Tae Hee's too nice 

2. [+1,942, -109] A babymoon with your FIL, though...

3. [+1,534, -119] This is why sons who are too filial are a pain in the a$$

4. [+195, -12] Rain has no sense ㅋㅋㅋ It's usually when the wife is pregnant that the husband feels it's more important to spend more time as just the two of them~~~

5. [+156, -12] Even if Kim Tae Hee insisted that he come, both of them should know to not have the FIL tag along ㅋㅋㅋㅋ father-in-law has zero sense ㅡㅡ

6. [+137, -10] What in the world kind of situation is having your FIL on your babymoon...;;; ㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+129, -12] The FIL should have the sense to tell them to just enjoy the trip on their own

8. [+109, -10] Tae Hee's the one who's pregnant, if they're bringing any parents along, it should be her parents

9. [+74, -8] Rain is quite selfish

10. [+71, -7] You are now seeing the beginning of a 'substitute filial duty' (TN: Koreans stereotype some men as having a sense of substitute filial duty when they get married where they feel guilty for not doing much for their parents growing up so they expect their new wife to take care of their parents and do everything for them in his place)

Source: Naver

1. [+10,122, -466] Is it really a babymoon if your FIL is tagging along though...

2. [+8,482, -478] Babymoon with your FIL...? That'd be the most uncomfortable in the world... ㅠ

3. [+3,972, -114] Hul, she's already 7 months along?? Time flies..

4. [+1,904, -92] Why does the FIL think he belongs on this trip?

5. [+1,856, -83] Just thinking of going on a babymoon with my FIL is making me uncomfortable

6. [+1,926, -107] Isn't their FIL already living with them? How is Kim Tae Hee supposed to heal at all on this babymoon with him along? The FIL should just let her rest while she can. Kwon Sang Woo lives with his mother too so when his wife got pregnant, he sent her off to Australia so she could vacation in peace. Rain's father leaves a bad taste in my mouth because he ditched Rain and his mother when they needed him most. Rain's mother passed away because they couldn't even afford her insulin. Now that Rain's successful and living in a castle, he comes straight back to live with him.

7. [+1,789, -72] Rain is so selfish. His wife is full term, let her rest. I remember reading another interview where Kim Tae Hee cooked up an entire table of food for the FIL's birthday. I would rather they bring Kim Tae Hee's parents for the babymoon if any parents at all.

8. [+1,734, -73] The FIL ran away from home when Rain's mother passed away. Now that Rain's successful, he's back living in Rain's newlywed home and now even following them on their babymoon... it's disgusting how little sense he has

rain4life, thanks for sharing this. RAIN has played many characters over the years, but being a real-life family man (soon) is what seems to suit him best. Soon, he'll embrace his role as husband & father full on, doting on his wife, KTH & their adorable daughter to be...............:tongue:

• Like 3

*** Lucky those fans who were able to see them up close vacationing there in Italy. I hope they could get to spend time together well. I hope we could get to see some pictures as well. :tongue:

Rain and Kim Tae Hee spotted vacationing in Italy

Kim-Tae-Hee-Rain.jpg

According to an exclusive report from Dispatch, singer Rain and actress Kim Tae Hee are currently vacationing in Italy.  It seems Rain's father also joined the couple on their European trip.

The main reason for the trip was to focus on prenatal care as soon-to-be mother Kim Tae Hee is currently 7 months pregnant. The couple was also spotted by witnesses freely spending quality time together, claiming Kim Tae Hee's baby bump was quite noticeable now.

Following their vacation in Italy, the star couple will be heading over to the United States. A media outlet stated, "Rain will be visiting America due to business matters."

Meanwhile, the actress was reported to be 15-weeks pregnant back in May and is currently preparing for a safe delivery.

source : allkpop

• Like 3

On 9/2/2017 at 10:47 PM, rain4life said:

Rain's schedule

Hi rain4life, thanks for sharing the schedules here. :tongue:

On 9/2/2017 at 10:14 PM, rain4life said:

Rain's new pics

_soyoon_04

*** Also, thanks for this picture. He's with one of the costume staff team of his recent movie. NICE. :tongue: It's also good that the movie has  wrapped-up before he went into vacation. 

• Like 1

*** Awww...........lucky this male student who got this autograph & see RAIN & KTH up close & personal in Italy. We can see that it's dated August 31. He saw the couple at nighttime & saw them again the next day during lunchtime. He saw them nighttime at the Opera (not sure if this is correct) & he said that he was behind them.

• Like 1

*** Whatever the gender is as long as she/he is healthy. But if it's really a girl, I’m happy for RAIN because I know how he wishes for a daughter.  Congratulations in advance. :tongue:

Rain And Kim Tae Hee’s Agencies Respond To Reports Of First Child’s Gender And Due Date

Rain-Kim-Tae-Hee.jpg

On September 4, a news outlet reported that according to an acquaintance, Rain and Kim Tae Hee are expecting a daughter sometime around late October or early November.

In response, a source from Rain’s agency confirmed that Kim Tae Hee is expecting in late October or early November. Regarding the gender, they commented, “As it is their personal life, they are not revealing the gender of their first child. Our agency also does not know about the gender.”

The star couple got married in January of this year through a private wedding ceremony and confirmed Kim Tae Hee’s pregnancy in May.

Source (1) (2) / soompi news

• Like 1

***I heard & also read that the priest who officiated RAIN & KTH’s wedding mentioned about the couple & their wedding during his lecture. He said that they didn’t hire any florist arrangement during the ceremony but instead they settle for what the church has to provide. RAIN wanted a simple wedding because he prefers to put in more amount in the orphanage. He wants to spend food for the kids in the orphanage. Gosh, I'm so immensely proud of him. For this 2 thumbs up... I heard that the wedding cost was only 800,000 Won & not as what reported, which is 1,300-M Won. :tongue: I wish all the best for the couple.

• Like 2