Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

On 14.08.2017 at 7:10 AM, willenette said:

Hi rain4life, thanks for sharing this here. He posted this last Friday. These stuff came from Clouds : Japan, China & Korea. He posted this with a caption : Thank you # Cute #Packer # cloud # japancloud # chinacloud # Clouds in Korea. :tongue:

*** Also, thanks for sharing another image he posted yesterday. Seoul is really such a beautiful city! I couldn't agree with him more. I remember in my 1st visit to Seoul some years back, my 1st place I went to was Seoul TowerHave you been there, dear? It is one of the most popular destinations to visit on vacation to South Korea, and for good reason! Not only can you take in a 360 degree view of the entire city of Seoul, but there are also museums, restaurants, shops, and more inside. There’s a rotating restaurant at the top! Seoul Tower has been the backdrop of countless K-drama scenes, like in Boys over Flowers. Visitors have the opportunity to ride the Namsan cable car up Namsam Mountain to get to the tower. Once at the tower, visitors can purchase tickets to ride the elevator up to the observation deck, which provides a stunning view of the entire city. One of the most memorable and popular activities at the tower is locking padlocks onto the fence and metal trees as a symbol of eternal love. You can purchase a love lock, or bring your own, write a personal message on it. and then declare your undying affection by locking it to the tower forever. If you come at the right moment, there are often guards dressed in historical clothing and performances of traditional Korean song and dance. There are fun souvenir shops inside, including the Hello Kitty store! If you're planning your trip to Korea, Namsan Seoul Tower definitely must be at the top of your list! If you’re in Seoul you’ll definitely see your idol’s advertisements on walls and on television literally everywhere you turn. :tongue:

I have never been to Seoul :( My friend spent her honeymoon there, she said she would never forget  that city. It's really is too beautiful.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, rain4life said:

170815 Rain message for SP-68

Hi rain4life, thanks for sharing this video. I heard we could get to view the video of the CF next month, (September) is it true? :tongue: I'm curious who will be the female co-model here.

Fanart by Nao

*** Thanks for sharing this NICE arwork from Nao. It's been quite q while since the last that I saw his fanarts.....Do you know that Nao is a Japanese fan, & a he? :tongue:

5 hours ago, rain4life said:

I have never been to Seoul :( My friend spent her honeymoon there, she said she would never forget  that city. It's really is too beautiful.

***  Oh............I'm sure in the future you could get to see the place where RAIN is. Things often cost about the same as they do in American cities, but taxes and tip are included in everything there. What you see is what you get! In other countries, the price on a menu or price tag is not the actual price that you pay. Taxes and service charges are usually added at the end. In Korea, those chargers are already included in the price, which makes things a lot easier when doing things like splitting bills! During dining, sticking your chopsticks in your rice - never do this there! For them upright chopsticks resemble the incense burnt at funerals or ancestor worships. So, that’s a definite no-no. And in South Korea, it’s more common to eat as groups of two or more than it is to eat alone. Eating alone is considered somewhat taboo, but, NICE that the trend of eating alone now is becoming more and more pronounced around Korea. Shopping for beauty products is also often on the bucket list for those visiting and staying in Korea, myself included. They don't call Seoul the beauty Mecca of Asia for no reason. When I first stepped out of Myeong-dong during my 1st visit I felt a bit overwhelmed with its bright electric lights and record-high makeup shops per square meter. I was lured in with free samples of masks and creams in little packages. Korean cosmetics are affordable and diverse to meet any taste. The first obstacle I encountered during my visit to Seoul was the language barrier. Most beauty centers in the area are short on English-speaking staff and it will probably take them some time to become more foreign-friendly. That’s why, it was quite difficult to obtain any information on the options and services they offer. As an extremely technologically-savvy country, it is not surprising that Korea has high-speed internet access almost anywhere. Even the public internet you connect to in shopping malls and cafes are faster than other countries’ fastest connection. Korea has one of the cleanest and most easily accessible public transport systems in the world. The subway and buses run in each and every direction, so you’ll never be lost! Add in the fact that the systems are strictly cleaned and maintained. And ....being loud on subways or buses is generally rude. See - it's really too beautiful there. :tongue:

Cute oppa with silly haircut:D

*** Thanks for sharing some captures from the message video of SP-68. RAIN is sporting a new haircut, which is a trend in Korea now. It made him looked younger. They call it "choppy bangs" - Many celebrities have been sporting this new hairstyle such the likes of Park Bo Gum, etc..........So, RAIN has hopped on to the trend. He surely pulled it off. It's a little similar to "mushroom hair" - hahaha - Although, looking at it seems a bit awkward. :tongue: As what you said, silly haircut.

[Eng Trans by Ih] 2017-08-15 Rain’s SP-68 Message 

SP-68 is taking applications for a lucky lady to be a co-spokesperson with #Rain in September!

*** Thanks for sharing the translation of what he says in the video. It's NICE to watch a clip when you know what's he talking about in there.

• Like 4

Kim Tae Hee sent coffee truck on set to support her husband, Rain!

97234-532971-696x392.png

Such a sweet wife, Kim Tae Hee by sending a coffee truck to support her husband, Rain who is busy filming his upcoming movie.

Recently, the food truck company uploaded a photo on its official website and revealed movie ‘Uhm Bok Dong’ on set photos and stated that Kim Tae Hee sent a coffee truck in support his husband.

The coffee truck banner states, ‘Everyone has worked hard in this hot weather. All the actors and staffs, do gain strength until the very end and I will continue to support all of you!’

97234-532970.jpg

Uhm Bok Dong is a remake movie based on the real story of Uhm Bok Dong, the hero cyclist in Korea. Uhm Bok Dong is a patriotic cyclist who non-stop joining various competition and competed against Japanese cyclists and won. The movie talks about the heroine story of him during the Japanese colonial era and Rain is starring as the main character, Uhm Bok Dong.

97234-532973.jpg

Recently, Kim Tae Hee announced her pregnancy and has stopped all her activities and rest at home.

source : http://kpopfighting.com/2017/08/15/kim-tae-hee-sent-coffee-truck-on-set-to-support-her-husband-rain/

• Like 4

13 hours ago, willenette said:

*** Thanks for sharing this NICE arwork from Nao. It's been quite q while since the last that I saw his fanarts.....Do you know that Nao is a Japanese fan, & a he? :tongue:

Really? they can have names like Naomi Mihara in Japan for men? I found this fanart here https://www.instagram.com/rikubanao/ it is updated pretty often.

***  Oh............I'm sure in the future you could get to see the place where RAIN is. Things often cost about the same as they do in American cities, but taxes and tip are included in everything there. What you see is what you get! In other countries, the price on a menu or price tag is not the actual price that you pay. Taxes and service charges are usually added at the end. In Korea, those chargers are already included in the price, which makes things a lot easier when doing things like splitting bills! During dining, sticking your chopsticks in your rice - never do this there! For them upright chopsticks resemble the incense burnt at funerals or ancestor worships. So, that’s a definite no-no. And in South Korea, it’s more common to eat as groups of two or more than it is to eat alone. Eating alone is considered somewhat taboo, but, NICE that the trend of eating alone now is becoming more and more pronounced around Korea. Shopping for beauty products is also often on the bucket list for those visiting and staying in Korea, myself included. They don't call Seoul the beauty Mecca of Asia for no reason. When I first stepped out of Myeong-dong during my 1st visit I felt a bit overwhelmed with its bright electric lights and record-high makeup shops per square meter. I was lured in with free samples of masks and creams in little packages. Korean cosmetics are affordable and diverse to meet any taste. The first obstacle I encountered during my visit to Seoul was the language barrier. Most beauty centers in the area are short on English-speaking staff and it will probably take them some time to become more foreign-friendly. That’s why, it was quite difficult to obtain any information on the options and services they offer. As an extremely technologically-savvy country, it is not surprising that Korea has high-speed internet access almost anywhere. Even the public internet you connect to in shopping malls and cafes are faster than other countries’ fastest connection. Korea has one of the cleanest and most easily accessible public transport systems in the world. The subway and buses run in each and every direction, so you’ll never be lost! Add in the fact that the systems are strictly cleaned and maintained. And ....being loud on subways or buses is generally rude. See - it's really too beautiful there. :tongue:

Thank you for this very interesting and usful information!

Hi rain4life, about Nao, as far as I remember the name is just an A.K.A or alias......IDK if I recall it right. :tongue:

8 hours ago, rain4life said:

*** Thanks for sharing an update about his upcoming movie. I wonder what will be the title of this film, huh? "Uhm Bok-dong" is just a tentative title. I guess filming will be completed soon since during Viral Fest event in BKK  the filming of the movie was about 40 percent done and it is expected to finish until mid-August. :tongue:

• Like 3

16 hours ago, willenette said:

*** Thanks for sharing an update about his upcoming movie. I wonder what will be the title of this film, huh? "Uhm Bok-dong" is just a tentative title. I guess filming will be completed soon since during Viral Fest event in BKK  the filming of the movie was about 40 percent done and it is expected to finish until mid-August. :tongue:

I saw the title 'Uhm Bok-dong, the king of the bicycle'

• Like 2

7 hours ago, rain4life said:

Food support

Hi rain4life, thanks for sharing this. Although, still summer in Korea but it's raining from time to time there. :tongue:

6 hours ago, rain4life said:

Idk if it was posted here already. NYLON BTS posted by Rain company

*** No, it wasn't posted here but as far as I remember it was posted at his K-pop thread.............. :tongue:

7 hours ago, rain4life said:

Rain's new autographs

*** Lucky them to have his autograph.................Thanks for sharing this. :tongue:

• Like 2

*** RAIN is mentioned here - He turned down the offer but instead he just want to act as a substitute for the MC/someone when he/she is unable to do his/her job. :tongue:

Watch: KBS Heightens Anticipation For Upcoming Idol Reboot Program “The Unit” With New Teaser Video

On August 18, KBS released a second mysterious teaser video for “The Unit” after unveiling the first teaser video for the audition program earlier this month.

Due to opposition from music production companies, KBS reduced the length of the exclusive contracts with the final unit groups from 14 months to 7 months. Meanwhile, Rain is currently in talks to MC the new program, which is slated to begin airing in October.

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

• Like 2

Rain to make a comeback this November

Rain

His agency Rain Company announced on August 18, "Rain is working on a new album with a plan to release it in November. Currently, he's wrapped up recording 1 track." A November comeback album would mark Rain's first in 3 years and 10 months as well as his first following his marriage to actress Kim Tae Hee.

Rain last promoted as a singer with his single "The Best Present" this past January, but his last album was 'Rain Effect' in January of 2014. 

Stay tuned for updates about Rain's comeback!

More info about this new mini album:

• 1. "... the specific work hasn't been done... album concept or title track hasn't been decided."
  • 2. "According to the office, 5 songs are scheduled to be included in this album."
  • 3. "goes to the US during Sept -to record one more song and.... work on four more songs."

• Like 1

Rain’s new biopic “Uhm Bok-dong” is halfway done

IMG_7448.JPG

South Korean superstar Rain will soon be starring in an upcoming South Korean biographical drama film based on the famed cyclist Uhm Bok-dong, and the shooting of the film is almost halfway done.

“I'm shooting a new movie called “Uhm Bok-dong”. Obviously, it's based on the life of the Korean cyclist of the same name during the Japanese colonial period of 1910 in Korea,” said the actor during our interview with him at the recent Viral Fest Asia in Bangkok.

“The shooting of the film is about 40 percent done, and it would most likely go on until mid-August,” the actor added.

Uhm Bok-dong became a national symbol of pride for the Koreans when he defeated Japanese cyclists and won the championship in a bicycle race which took place during the Japanese colonial rule of Korea.

IMG_7467.JPG

Rain mentioned that this is the first time that he has taken on this kind of role, and he hopes that he gets to try on more challenging roles in the future.

“The role that I'm playing now is a character that I've never tried playing before and it is very challenging and interesting, so I'm sure that it will be a new experience to the audience as well.”

“I really enjoy working with the other actors on the film, and I hope that in the future I get to try on other different kinds of new and unique characters,” the 34-year-old singer-cum-actor said.

After filming is done, Rain will be focusing on releasing his new album which is set to be released by the end of this year.

IMG_7489.JPG

“If I’ll be staring in a new drama, the album is expected to come out in December, if not, it could be around mid-November,” said Rain whose real name is Jung Ji-hoon.

Meanwhile, the King of Pop also noted that he is embarrassed to be called King of Pop by his fans even though he feels honoured at the same time.

“Apart from me, there are a lot of other well-known artistes in the entertainment industry. I’m just a shy person who tries to act and sing in my own style, and with own ability. I’m just helping the others to help promote K-Pop to the rest of the world.”

“So rather than being called the King of Pop, I rather be known as one of the artistes who contributes to the industry,” he continued.

http://www.thehive.asia/2017/06/rains-new-biopic-uhm-bok-dong-is.html?m=1

• Like 3