Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

13 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi J.lee, I missed you, dear! It's been a long while.................Thanks for sharing this here. Hahaha - our RAIN is now married....................What do you feel, dear? I hope we could get to see their babies soon. KTH is not getting any younger - Well, we know that there are risks of having a baby after 35..... Fertility rates begin to decline gradually at age 30, more so at 35. Even with fertility treatments such as in vitro fertilization, women have more difficulty getting pregnant as they age. You're also at higher risk of developing certain complications during pregnancy. Research also shows that your chances of having a low-birth-weight baby (less than 5 1/2 pounds) or a premature delivery increase with age. But, you can manage many of the risks of pregnancy at age 35 and up by seeing your doctor regularly for good prenatal care. :lol:

Hi Chinguu!! I forgot my old acct's password hahaha, it's hard to log in.

There's no impossible in Korea or in US (I hope... just look at Janet Jackson and she's like what 50? and just gave birth). I think they can work it out. The power couple can make babies!! They just need to hurry. lol

Best wishes to both of them. <3

30000560257_700.jpg

shp_1484820456.jpg

htm_20170119185737621620.jpg

(c) Sbs

Reception pics

20170119_1484828219_94376600_1.jpg

htm_20170119182515637633.jpg

2017012007401208063_3.jpg

2017012007401208063_2.jpg

(c)Nate.com

https://www.instagram.com/p/BPdukrfj4Mr/?tagged=kimtaehee&hl=en

• Like 1

15 hours ago, J.lee2 said:

Hi Chinguu!! I forgot my old acct's password hahaha, it's hard to log in.

There's no impossible in Korea or in US (I hope... just look at Janet Jackson and she's like what 50? and just gave birth). I think they can work it out. The power couple can make babies!! They just need to hurry. lol

Best wishes to both of them. <3

(c) Sbs

Reception pics

(c)Nate.com

https://www.instagram.com/p/BPdukrfj4Mr/?tagged=kimtaehee&hl=en

Hi J.lee, oh, sad to hear that you forgot your old account password here......:( Honey Lee, who’s the best friend of KTH was the one who received the flower bouquet during the traditional toss during the wedding yesterday. But, I was told that Kim Tae Hee "gave" her directly the bouquet & didn’t catch it! Hahaha – I wish RAIN & KTH a long and very happy life together. They looked great in their wedding day! The photos were released officially after the wedding. They looked so happy. That picture of them praying at the altar is just like a drama/movie shot. :lol:

Kim Tae Hee Posts Hand-Written Letter After Marrying Rain In Private Wedding Ceremony

Kim Tae Hee Rain

Rain and Kim Tae Hee officially tied the knot today!

Singer Rain (actual name is Jung Ji Hoon) and actress Kim Tae Hee held a wedding ceremony so beautiful that it looked like a scene from a movie. The two invited their families and closest friends to a Catholic church in Seoul to celebrate their union on January 19.

After the ceremony, Kim Tae Hee released a hand-written letter through her agency to thank her fans and talk about her marriage. This follows the letter Rain posted on January 17 to announce the good news.

Kim Tae Hee letter

In the letter, Kim Tae Hee thanked everyone for supporting and congratulating the couple, despite the sudden nature of the news. She stated, “Today is the first day on the long journey we will embark on together, and we wanted to take that first step with the support of all the fans who have loved us and cared for us.”

She continued to write, “We will take care of each other, respect each other, and do our best to help each other work on what we lack. With the warmth that I have learned from your overflowing love, I will do my best to repay you as a better actress, and do my best as a wife of a family.”

She ended her letter with, “The man who will be my life partner and I, we will support each other and give each other strength. I hope no one catches a cold in this cold weather, and I pray that you are healthy and happy in the new year. Once again, I want to sincerely thank you all.”

Rain Kim Tae Hee

The wedding was held in secret, with the couple even going so far as to let their guests know the location of the event three hours before the actual wedding ceremony. Though they had let their guests know the date and time in advance, the couple was extremely secretive about the location, worried that the information might leak in advance. The whole process was as secretive as an undercover operation.

Stars who attended the event included PSY, Park Jin Young, Ahn Sung Ki, Lee Honey, and god’s Park Joon Hyung, Kim Tae Woo, and Yoon Kye Sang. There was a total of approximately 100 guests in attendance. Park Jin Young led the ceremony and also performed “You’re the One.” Kim Tae Hee’s bouquet was given to her best friend, Lee Honey, whose boyfriend Yoon Kye Sang cheered her on as the bouquet was thrown and caught.

Congratulations to the happy couple!

Source (1) / soompi news

• Like 2

Rain, Kim Tae-hee become top celebrity husband and wife

SEOUL, Jan. 19 (Yonap) — Singer-actor Rain and actress Kim Tae-hee tied the knot at a Catholic church in central Seoul on Thursday, becoming top celebrity husband and wife.

The two stars exchanged gifts and prayed during the modest wedding Mass at the Gahoe-dong Church, attended by only their family members, close friends and heads of their management agencies.

The bride opted for a simple knee-length dress with a bridal veil rather than a traditional wedding gown while the groom wore a black suit.

Among the celebrities invited were actor Ahn Sung-ki, singers Park Jin-young, Psy and Park Jun-hyeong of the first-generation idol group “god,” as well as actress Lee Honey who attended the same university as Kim. Ahn was Rain’s godfather when he was baptized in 2014.

In this photo provided by the Rain Company, singer-actor Rain and actress Kim Tae-hee pray during their wedding at Gahoe-dong Church in central Seoul on Jan. 19, 2017.

In this photo provided by the Rain Company, singer-actor Rain and actress Kim Tae-hee pray during their wedding at Gahoe-dong Church in central Seoul on Jan. 19, 2017.

In this photo provided by the Rain Company, singer-actor Rain and actress Kim Tae-hee smile during their wedding at Gahoe-dong Church in central Seoul on Jan. 19, 2017.

In this photo provided by the Rain Company, singer-actor Rain and actress Kim Tae-hee smile during their wedding at Gahoe-dong Church in central Seoul on Jan. 19, 2017.

Park Jin-young sang “You’re The One,” a proposal song that he composed for his wife, during the wedding.

Rain and Kim, both Catholic, announced their engagement just two days ago but did not disclose the date and venue because they wanted to make it low-key. They even informed the guests of the time and venue of the ceremony only this morning.

The wedding preparations went almost like a covert operation and the church was placed under tight security a few hours before the wedding as a large number of journalists gathered for the event. The groom arrived at around 1 p.m.

Fans and reporters, who had been waiting for hours in front of the church where the two celebrities usually attended services, hurriedly moved to Gahoe-dong after belatedly obtaining information on the wedding venue.

The 34-year-old Rain and the 37-year-old Kim met on a TV commercial set in 2011 and officially started dating in the fall of 2012. Their relationship was made public on Jan. 1, of the following year.

Their relationship received wide media attention at home and abroad as both of them are top celebrities in the Korean entertainment industry with Rain being a well-known star in other Asian nations.

There constantly had been rumors between 2014 and 2016 that their marriage was imminent, which they denied each time.

The rumors were renewed on Sunday when the singer released a love song believed to have been dedicated to his soon-to-be bride. “The Best Present,” Rain’s first song after a three year hiatus, was co-written by himself and rapper Psy.

This image provided by the Rain Company shows actress Kim Tae-hee's handwritten letter for her fans.

This image provided by the Rain Company shows actress Kim Tae-hee’s handwritten letter for her fans.

Debuting as a pop singer in 2002, Rain, whose real name is Jung Ji-hoon, was later named one of the “100 Most Influential People” by the U.S. Time magazine in 2006 and 2011.

His acting career began in 2003, when he played the lead role in KBS TV drama “Sang Doo! Let’s Go To School.” He has since appeared in many Korean soap series such as “Full House” and “A Love To Kill.” He also acted in Hollywood films like “Speed Racer” (2008) and “Ninja Assassin” (2009) and the Chinese TV series “Diamond Love.”

Kim, often referred to as the country’s most beautiful face, is best known for her roles in Korean dramas such as “Stairway to Heaven” (2003), “Love Story in Harvard” (2004), “Iris” (2009), “My Princess” (2011), and “Yong-pal” (2015). She has also appeared in many TV commercials.

The couple have no immediate plans for a honeymoon or having children, according to Kim’s management agency.

“Today, the first day of our long journey together, we’d like to make the first stride amid blessings from all our fans who have loved and cherished us,” she said in her handwritten letter whose image was released to media. “We’ll live well, respecting each other and filling each other’s shortcomings,” she added.

View of the Gahoe-dong Church on the wedding day of top celebrities Rain and Kim Tae-hee on Jan. 19, 2017.

View of the Gahoe-dong Church on the wedding day of top celebrities Rain and Kim Tae-hee on Jan. 19, 2017.

credit : Korea Times

• Like 1

*** Park Jin young is like a father figure to him. He's one of The 7 RainMakers.  JYPE is forever a family to him even after he separated with the company. :lol:

********************************************************************************

J.Y. Park, former JYPE artists, and more attend Rain and Kim Tae Hee's wedding!

Park-Joon-Hyung,Kim-Tae-Hee,Psy,Rain,honey-lee-,yoon-kye-sang-,jy-park

Rain and Kim Tae Hee held their wedding on January 19!

The private wedding took place at the Gahoe-dong cathedral in Seoul. According to reports, only their closest family members, friends, and colleagues attended, and some of the celebrities included Rain's former producer J.Y. Park and former JYP artists, g.o.d's Park Joon Hyung and Yoon Kye Sang

Yoon Kye Sang's girlfriend and also Kim Tae Hee's close friend, Honey Lee, made schedule adjustments and reportedly asked permission from her drama producers to attend the wedding. Psy, who composed Rain's new release, "The Best Present", also showed up, as well as Rain and Kim Tae Hee's admirable sunbae, actor Ahn Sung Ki.

No photos have been officially revealed yet as Rain and Kim Tae Hee want the ceremony to be carried out in a very secretive manner. The celeb couple also plans on skipping their honeymoon. 

Nonetheless, congratulations to Rain and Kim Tae Hee!

source : allkpop

• Like 2

*** As rich as they both are everything looked simple.  They are looking so happy together. KTH was wearing high heels and yet there's still so much height difference - hahaha. :lol:

[★BREAKING] Kim Tae Hee And Rain Release Images From Their Wedding

Rain-and-Kim-Tae-Hee-Official-Wedding-Ph

Rain and Kim Tae Hee‘s wedding ceremony is now over and the couple released a few pictures of the event for their fans as well as Kim Tae Hee’s hand-written letter.

The newlyweds got married at Gaoe Catholic Church on the afternoon of January 19 with many celebrity friends such as JYP, PSY, and Honey Lee as witnesses. With the wedding over and the couple pronounced husband and wife, the newlyweds have released photos and a hand-written letter to thank their fans.

Rain-and-Kim-Tae-Hee-Official-Wedding-Ph

Although fans and reporters swarmed the exterior of the venue attempting to catch a glimpse of the power couple, heavy security prevented anyone uninvited from entering the premises. This allowed the wedding to be carried out in a very private and intimate manner.

rain_and_kim_tae_hee_wedding_3-650x657.p

Here is the full translation of Kim Tae Hee’s letter:

Hello, this is Kim Tae Hee.

First and foremost, I would like to thank everyone for their congratulations and support despite the suddenness of the news.

Today is the first day of the long journey ahead of the two of us, and I would like the first step with the blessing of all of our fans who have loved and cherished us.

We will respect each other and make up for each other’s failings as we live our fullest.

I will repay you for the warmth and the moving moments you have shown me through your overflowing love as a wife and a more mature actress.

I will also live life as someone my partner can lean on and count as support.

I pray that this year is full of happiness and joy for all of you and please be careful not to catch a cold in this freezing weather. Once again I would like to thank everybody.

2017. 1. 19 from Kim Tae Hee.

pasted_image_at_2017_01_19_07_16_pm.pngKim Tae Hee’s hand-written letter to fans.

Source: KS Ilbo, Joongang Ilbo and News1 / koreaboo

• Like 1

News

Photos Emerged From Rain And Kim Tae Hee’s Wedding

2017012001001589200108956-2.jpg?resize=540%2C400

Congratulations to Rain and Kim Tae Hee on this special day.

Some hours ago, the wedding of Korea’s celebrity couple Rain and Kim Tae Hee began. It is reported that the two stars tied the knot at a church in Gahoe-dong, Jongno district, Seoul.

2017011909325360592-3-1484803452803.jpg?resize=420%2C560

STARNEWS

1484802208651155-1484802887452-crop-1484803848353.jpg?resize=550%2C702

에스포즈뉴스

201701191337773349-588042a439f73-1484803452798.jpg?resize=620%2C461

OSEN

There were many prominent Korean celebrities spotted attending this grand wedding event, including JYP Entertainment’s Park Jin Young, Psy, Park Joon Hyung, Kim Tae Woo, G.O.D‘s Yoon Kye Sang, and Miss Korea Honey Lee.

cms-temp-article-19142236558273-99-20170119142710-1484804232204.jpg?resize=540%2C819
Spoiler

2017012001001589200108951.jpg?resize=540%2C431

According to Sports Chosun, Park Jin Young would give a spiritual gift to the newlyweds by singing the track titled You’re The One.

Actor Ahn Sung Ki would be the witness at the wedding ceremony, while Kim’s close friend, Honey Lee, was the lucky one to catch the bouquet of flowers.

A photo of Rain and Kim Tae Hee presenting themselves in front of the solemniser for the wedding vow was also released by local news outlets News1 and Starnews.

0002517882-001-20170119145906906-1484805811564.jpg?resize=540%2C695

News1

2017011915030093421-3-1484806256919.jpg?resize=540%2C810

STARNEWS

2017011915030093421-1-1484806256925.jpg?resize=540%2C360

STARNEWS

source : HelloKpop

Spoiler

we got married [updated with more photos]

And so they did. Rain and Kim Tae Hee exchanged vows at a Catholic church in Seoul this afternoon. Two pictures (so far) taken during the ceremony were released to the media through Rain’s agency. I love the photos: simple, heartfelt and classy. LOVE. 

wp-1484827675393.jpg?w=620wp-1484827667143.jpg?w=620

wp-1484836748185.png?w=620

wp-1484836757573.jpg?w=620

source : https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2017/01/19/we-got-married/

• Like 1

Park Joon Hyung Shares Sweet Photo With Newlywed Couple Rain And Kim Tae Hee

rain kim tae hee park joon hyung

g.o.d’s Park Joon Hyung was a guest at the wedding of Rain and Kim Tae Hee, and he has posted a photo of himself with the newlywed couple to wish them the best!

Kim Tae Hee and Rain were married on January 19 in a beautiful private ceremony. Kim Tae Hee and Rain have both released hand-written letters to their fans to share their personal thoughts about their marriage. You can read Kim Tae Hee’s letter here, and Rain’s letter here.

On the caption to his sweet photo with the couple that he shared on Instagram, Park Joon Hyung writes, “Hey lil bro I wish you and your new bride a happy and loving journey with all of God’s blessings! BBBAAAMMM!!!”.

Congratulations once again to the couple!

credit : soompi news

• Like 1

***In Korea, you would know & could tell if the couple’s wedding is nearing......... it’s when the two families meet each other. In Korea, marriage is considered a union not just between two individuals, but between two families. Before any engagement is announced, the two families are expected to meet each other. In many other countries, it’s not considered a big deal to introduce your new boyfriend or girlfriend to your family early in the relationship, but in Korea, the parents will not typically meet any significant other… except for the last one. So if you’re being introduced to the parents, chances are that your partner is gearing up to make it permanent. Weddings do not take a long time to plan there, so you can easily have a very nice wedding in just three months. Year-long engagements are uncommon. Korean weddings are easy to plan. Most Koreans get married in wedding halls, which are venues built expressly for weddings. It’s all a package deal, where what you see is what you get. Church weddings aren’t extremely common in Korea. If you’re attending a Korean wedding, probably the one thing to know is that you should bring a gift of money in an envelope – there are no wedding registries in Korea, and money is not considered a tacky gift, just standard protocol. The amount depends upon your relationship to the bride or groom. Western custom dictates that it’s bad luck for the bride and groom to see each other before the wedding ceremony, in Korea there’s no such concept. The bride and groom usually travel to the wedding venue together. Above all, weddings in Korea are short. Therefore, the ceremony will take no longer than a half-hour. There are usually no bridesmaids, flower girls, ring bearer, or groomsmen. Instead, there’s a speech, a brief musical performance, the kiss, and… that’s about it. :lol:

****************************************************************************************

Rain Shows Thoughtful Heart Towards New In-Laws

Rain has shown his thoughtful heart towards his in-laws starting his first day of marriage to Kim Tae Hee.

On January 19, Rain and Kim Tae Hee officially tied the knot through a private ceremony with family and close friends.

Rain Shows Thoughtful Heart Towards New In-Laws

On January 20, it was reported that Rain visited the home of Kim Tae Hee′s parents with Kim Tae Hee as soon as the wedding was over. Since day one of the marriage, Rain showed his thoughtful and caring heart towards his in-laws.

Additionally, after the wedding ceremony, Kim Tae Hee shared a hand-written letter through her agency Lua Entertainment. The actress thanked fans for their support and congratulations even through the sudden news.

Meanwhile, it has been revealed that the newlyweds have not purchased their home yet.

Photo credit: Rain Company, Lua Entertainment / enews

• Like 1

***Well, it’s understandable since KTH  graduated from SNU with a bachelor's degree in fashion design. Sure, she might have better style than you – hahaha. Kidding aside, I love her creative insight on how to design her bridal dress & her eye for finer detail..... :lol:

Kim Tae Hee Revealed To Have Helped Her Stylist Design Her Wedding Dress

kim tae hee rain

At 2 p.m. on January 19, Rain and Kim Tae Hee were finally wed at the Gahoe neighborhood cathedral in the Jongno District in Seoul.

During the church wedding, Kim Tae Hee entered, not in a fancy gown, but with a simple veil and a white, lace, knee-length dress.

As the wedding dresses worn by big names quickly become the talk of the town, the dress choice of Kim Tae Hee, who is often regarded as one of Korea’s most beautiful actresses, has naturally become a favorite topic as well.

However, it was revealed that the quaint one-piece was not from a popular designer brand, but was a custom-made piece by Kim Tae Hee’s own stylist. A source revealed that the actress, who earned a degree in Fashion Design from Seoul National University, had a hand in creating it, and said, “Based on Kim Tae Hee’s personal ideas, the stylist bought the fabrics and tailored the dress herself. It’s not from an expensive brand.”

Instead of a grand ceremony and reception at a five-star hotel, the Catholic couple celebrated their wedding at a church with no elaborate decorations, and then proceeded to a restaurant in Yeouido for the reception. The small gathering of about 50 guests included Rain’s godfather Ahn Sung Ki, Park Jin Young, PSY, Lee Honey, and g.o.d’s Park Joon Hyung, Kim Tae Woo, and Yoon Kye Sang.

Furthermore, a source from Rain’s own label, Rain Company, added, “They did not plan a honeymoon; they prepared hastily, and they wanted to be frugal.”

Source (1) / soompi news

January 20, 2017

Kim Tae-hee chooses custom-made dress over branded designs

Actors Kim Tae-hee and Jung Ji-hoon (Rain) chose to have a modest ceremony for their wedding that took place on Thursday afternoon.

Rather than the usual five-star hotels celebrities pick for their nuptials, Kim and Jung held theirs at Gaheo-dong Catheral in Jongno-gu, Seoul, following their Catholic convictions.

At the ceremony, what caught the eyes of the 50 or so attendees was Kim‘s wedding gown.

Again, rather than an extravagant dress from a high-end brand, Kim donned a piece designed by her own stylist.

(Rain Company)

The long-sleeved white dress was embroidered with flowers and cut short at the knees. Her veil was short, simply falling to the middle of her back.

A person who claimed knowledge of Kim and Jung’s wedding said that, “Kim Tae-hee personally offered her own ideas for the design. The stylist bought the material specially and made the dress.”

Kim graduated from the Seoul National University with a diploma in fashion studies.

By Lim Jeong-yeo (kaylalim@heraldcorp.com)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, J.lee2 said:

Spotted!

Newlywed off to Bali, Indonesia for their honeymoon. Finally!

(c) koreastardaily

Hi J.lee, thanks for sharing the photos. Ye, they set-off for Bali yesterday. I'm sure they will be enjoying their time together in Indonesia over a 5-day honeymoon.  Bali is one of the nice places in the world. As I look at them together they're a very cute couple. :lol:

• Like 1

[★TRENDING] This is How Rain and Kim Tae Hee First Met

PYH2013010206050001300_P4.jpg

KBS‘s Entertainment Weekly revealed Rain and Kim Tae Hee started dating after filming one particular commercial together.

On January 21, Entertainment Weekly aired a special segment dedicated to the newlywed power couple, Rain and Kim Tae Hee. In this segment, they revealed the two met for the first time in 2011 while filming a commercial for Coupang, an online shopping service similar to United States-based company Groupon.

On the set of the commercial, the two showed off undeniable chemistry despite the fact that it was their first meeting, and fell in love with each other during the short CF filming which had become the beginning of Korea’s most influential couple.

Watch the cute commercial below:

Source: Newsen / koreaboo

• Like 1

*** It's so NICE to see how happy RAIN & KTH look.  I could see so much love in their eyes.  All their photos - one of the most beautiful pictures I've seen recently... She's so  amazing ...as what RAIN said that she stuck with him even through the times when everyone was against him...:lol:

• Like 1

[★TRENDING] Insiders Reveal The Secret Behind Kim Tae Hee’s Wedding Dress and Rain’s Suit

htm_2017011919340827111.jpg

There’s a reason why the newlywed power couple chose to wear simple wedding attire instead of going overly extravagant.

The couple surprised everyone with the choices they made for what they wore during their wedding ceremony. Kim Tae Hee chose to wear a simple wedding dress and Rain wore a suit he already owned.  Many wondered why the richest celebrity couple didn’t go all out and throw a fairytale-like wedding where the bride would wear a princess wedding gown and the groom would wear an expensive suit that was designed and made from the best material.

rain_and_kim_tae_hee_wedding_3-650x657.p

In officially released pictures of their wedding as well as pictures uploaded to Instagram by fellow celebrities, Kim Tae Hee’s mini wedding dress caught everyone’s eye causing them to wonder what brand it was from. Most top celebrity stars would have aimed for a grand wedding gown from a prestigious brand, but it was revealed that Kim Tae Hee opted to wear a self-designed dress.

Kim Tae Hee’s friends who were at the revealed the truth behind her choice of attire:

“The mini dress left a strong impression as it was simple and elegant. She didn’t want to go for an outlandish look. She chose to wear a mini-dress with simple design that anyone could wear. She did this out of the fact she didn’t want to wear something ostentatious and expensive just because it was celebrity wedding. She felt that the entire country was going through a tough time and she didn’t want the public to feel like they lived in a different world.”

CEO Son Joo Hee of Jung Saem Mool, who took care of the wedding makeup, explained that

“She didn’t want a tiara, confetti, or any lighting. She wanted it to be down-to-earth and holy. It was more moving and the couple shone brighter because of this.”

In regards to Rain’s suit, there were two reasons why he decided to wear an old one instead of buying a brand new one.

An insider that is well acquainted with Rain revealed the truth behind Rain’s suit:

“Rain is a big guy and doesn’t fit into regular men’s clothes. Especially his broad shoulders make it impossible for him to wear ready made suits. He didn’t, however, have time to prepare this because the preparations were kept so secret. After the announcement on the 18th, many famous brands lined up wanting to sponsor him with a suit, but due to his wishes to keep the wedding as confidential and down-to-earth as possible, he picked out something that fit the occasion from his wardrobe and wore that.”

The couple’s deepness of thought and caring heart has touched the people of Korea who are currently showering them with blessings and love.

Source: Sports Seoul / koreaboo

Guess which celebrities were invited to Rain and Kim Tae Hee's wedding?

9cb6c08c-fab5-4dec-9e88-edd6ee2dc390.jpg

The very private wedding between Rain and Kim Tae Hee was and still is the talk of the town, as members of the media and fans have been trying to find out as much as possible about the exclusive ceremony. And now, just a day after the special day, the world is getting a glimpse into who was on the guest list, and not surprisingly, there were a few very big names that were in attendance.

It was one of the biggest celebrity marriages in Korean history, and because it was so secretive and private, the media and fans have been dying to find out what it was like to be there. When Rain first announced his plans to marry his sweetheart, Kim Tae Hee, the couple's intent to have a ceremony amongst family and only the closest of friends was let known. So when the wedding actually took place at the Gahoe-dong Catholic Church in Seoul, the media and fans did everything they could to find out who exactly these invited guests were. Names and photos are now circulating, and we've got a few snapshots to show you who was there.

As a horde of photographers waited at the entrance, Park Joon Hyung and Park Jin Yung were spotted as they made their way into the church. PSY, who famously collaborated with Rain on his comeback single, "The Best Present," which was revealed to be a love song dedicated to his new bride, was not seen entering, but was reported to be already inside the church. Also at the ceremony was Noh Hee Young, CEO of YG Foods, and Jung Saem Mool, Korea's most famous makeup artist. 

For such a huge celebrity couple, the guest list and ceremony were, by comparison, very small. But when you're such a big public figure, and constantly expected to share every little detail about your life, sometimes you just want some privacy for those special moments in life that really matter. And seeing how much in love the newlyweds are with each other, the ceremony yesterday was indeed very special.

Gahoe-dong Catholic Church

7db0a8be-614c-4d06-be6f-665baa5e1234.jpg

Park Joon Hyung 

f63f7c90-63be-4b75-85da-a456b67255ab.jpg

Park Jin Yung

e3b1a162-17d8-4940-b6b4-0885c5b71681.jpg

Spoiler

Makeup artist Jung Saem Mool

02554093-3a94-4978-bb20-a3f6f8c7ecf6.jpg

Noh Hee Young, CEO of YG Foods

105a8efd-8630-4c07-a76a-a61b852e61a4.jpg

The happy couple with Park Joon Hyung

d16cefcc-a668-403d-b8b0-6893c8dcb3c0.jpg

source : dramafever

Spoiler

Rain and Kim Tae Hee's Honeymoon surprise!

b3be07d3-edde-419a-b254-c5e0cc86f3bc.jpg

Rain and Kim Tae Hee's beautiful wedding has finally come and gone, and fans were in for a real treat when pictures of the lovely couple during their nuptials were shared online. However, it seems that a surprise was in store for both the newlyweds and fans alike! While it was originally announced that Rain and Kim Tae Hee would be postponing their honeymoon for the foreseeable future...it seems that they just couldn't wait that long! Who can blame them?! When will the love birds take off and where are they headed? Read onto find out!~

When the news of Rain and Kim Tae Hee's pending wedding first came out, it was also revealed that the couple would not be going on a honeymoon any time soon. This seemed to be the case even on the day of their ceremony. However, plans change...and now the newlyweds are set to embark on their honeymoon much sooner than anyone excepted!

cd72976e-b028-449e-a66a-887afd2e6129.jpg

During a joint press release today involving both Rain and Kim Tae Hee's management companies, it was announced that the couple will be leaving for their honeymoon on Sunday for a total of five days! 

It was also revealed that the couple would be heading off to beautiful Bail although the specific location was left unidentified. 

fabc8da0-1130-462a-bb56-7ad902e38711.jpg

We wish the two amazing stars much happiness throughout their marriage and hope that they will have a wonderful honeymoon! 

source : dramafever

kim tae hee radiant setting off for honeymoon with rain

rk9

Awwwwwwww. First time we are seeing these two in public holding hands. The star couple departed for their honeymoon today and Kim Tae Hee doesn’t need a bodyguard with a hubby like Rain. The singer-actor was protective of his wife while she warmly smiled and waved to fans and media camped at the airport. Rain is oozing hotness while wifey is pure beautiful. So gorgeous they are together. Rain thanked the fans for coming to see them while Kim Tae Hee expressed her gratitude for all well-wishes.

rk1

rk2

rk12

*** Have a good time at Bali, RAIN & KTH! Now, I can’t wait for them to have kids. All the blessings in the world to the power couple! Sometimes it's still not in my system that they got married already especially on RAIN's part. He's officially off the market!  I know some fans especially his Clouds are weeping up to now. :)

News bites: January 21, 2017

Rain_KimTaeHee1.jpg

Them babies are gonna be beautiful: Congratulations to Rain and Kim Tae-hee, who first divulged to fans on January 17 that they were engaged, then made it official two days later by tying the knot in a small ceremony that included family and close friends (Kim’s BFF Honey Lee caught the bouquet). Both stars expressed gratitude to fans for their support via handwritten notes on social media. [Osen]

(skipped unrelated.....)

LINK here : http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/01/news-bites-january-21-2017/