Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

*** There is always a story behind every song. :lol:

Psy Shares Adorable Story About “The Best Present” Lyrics To Congratulate Rain And Kim Tae Hee

Psy Kim Tae Hee Rain

Psy recently took to Twitter to congratulate Rain and Kim Tae Hee on the news of their upcoming marriage.

On January 17, Psy wrote “Congratulations Jung Ji Hoon (Rain), the greatest joy,” on his Twitter account along with a photo.

https://twitter.com/psy_oppa/status/821211257890107392/photo/1

The photo is a screenshot of a hilarious text post that reads, “The three biggest thieves of Korea, Yeon Jung Hoon, Rain, soy sauce marinated crab.”

Yeon Jung Hoon and Rain stole the hearts of Han Ga In and Kim Tae Hee, two of the most famous and beautiful actresses of Korea. Ganjang-gaejang (soy sauce marinated crab) is included as the punchline as it has earned the nickname of “rice thief” in Korea, considered to be so delicious that it can make anyone’s appetite return in full force.

Psy also went on to share a story from working on “The Best Present” with Rain. In another tweet, he wrote, “While working on the chorus together, Jung Ji Hoon (Rain) wrote down  ‘The Biggest Joy’ and explained why he wanted to use it. Chills. #I can say it now #The Best Present.”

https://twitter.com/psy_oppa/status/821266455874404352/photo/1

“The greatest joy” is a direct reference to Kim Tae Hee as the phrase can be written in hanja (Chinese characters) as “Big Tae (泰), Joy Hee (僖)” to make “Tae Hee”.

Congratulations to the happy couple!

Source (1) (2) / soompi news

• Like 2

*** Ohhh? What I know is next month yet..................... :lol:Well, I’m one of the Clouds that can’t wait to see RAIN to settle down soon. I've been saying this - I'm happy that he found his true love after all. 

rain + kim tae hee to wed on January 19!!!!!!!!

rk

AHHHHH!!!!!! Finally!!!!!!! The date isn’t confirmed as some reports state they are marrying in February. Whatever. Rain announced through Instagram that he will be tying the knot with Kim Tae Hee. The ceremony will be small and private, and rumoured to be held at church. He sweetly mentioned in his message that she steadfastly, unwaveringly stood by him through the good and bad, and has done so much for him that has touched and moved on many levels. He also stated he was ready to be a husband. He ended his message declaring, “She is the greatest present of all.” OH MAAAAANNNNN. I’m gonna cry because it’s such a sweet, sincere message and totally aligned and fitting to how low-key they have been so far. Apparently, even their managers didn’t know until the last minute. I’m so happy for both since I love them individually and together to pieces. Congrats to the wonderful, gorgeous couple and I hope they will release at least one picture of their wedding!!!! LOVE.

source : https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2017/01/17/rain-kim-tae-hee-to-wed-on-january-19/

• Like 1

*** The news made my day! I hope we could get to see their wedding photos at least later on, although how private this event will be. I hope for a long, happy life together. I'll say this again - I am happy for RAIN!  :lol:

Rain and Kim Tae Hee are getting married!

749d3ee9-fc76-47da-a8bc-b208a3839a41.jpg

Rain announced on January 17 In a handwritten letter to his fans that he and his long time girlfriend Kim Tae Hee will soon be getting married! The celebrity couple has been dating for the past four years, with many speculating when they would finally tie the knot. Both Rain and Kim Tae Hee have confirmed the news and have asked their fans for their continued love and support as they embark on this new journey together.

As for the wedding date, some reports say that they will be getting married on February 19 in an intimate Catholic church wedding. However, this exact date has not yet been confirmed. Kim Tae Hee is a devout Catholic and Rain was baptized in 2014, leading many to believe that they have been planning on marriage for quite some time. 

Rain posted the following message on Instagram to announce his upcoming marriage.

The message reads:

“Hello, I hope everyone’s healthy this cold winter.

This is Jung Ji Hoon.

Already 16 years have passed since I debuted. The fans that were with me all that time have become beautiful women and mothers.

Now I, as the oldest son in my household, also seek to become a great husband. [Kim Tae Hee] has always been there for me, unmoving, in sad times and in happy times, and she never fails to amaze me. Our trust and love for each other is as strong as ever, and we’ve decided to take the leap.

As the current times are unstable, we will be as quiet and humble as possible with our wedding ceremony. As such, we apologize for not revealing details to the public.

Thank you again to everyone for sending me so much love over 16 years. I will continue to move forward with my career, both as a singer and actor, with responsibility and modesty.

She is the best present to me.”

As for any plan for future children, Kim Tae Hee's agency commented the following:

"Children, who are the beautiful gifts of two coming together, will be discussed slowly after the ceremony. [Kim Tae Hee] would like to thank everyone for their love and attention, and will put in all her efforts into living as an exemplary family."

Congratulations to the happy couple!

source : dramafever

• Like 1

Rain, Kim Tae Hee Engaged: K-pop Star Announces Upcoming Wedding On Social Media, Fans Shower Long-Term Couple With Well Wishes

[BREAKING] Rain confirms wedding with Kim Tae Hee through handwritten letter to fans!

Love is in the air for K-pop performer, Rain, and K-drama actress Kim Tae Hee as the former announced their upcoming marriage through a handwritten letter posted on his official Instagram account. Rain and Kim Tae Hee have been a couple since 2012 and are considered to be one the Korean celebrity couples who have managed to stay together for a long time.

"I am ready to be a good husband and a man as the head of a household. She stood by me through thick and thin," the handwritten message from Rain said. "She's the greatest gift of all." According to Straits Times, Rain Company, the agency handling Rain, released a statement saying that there is no exact date yet. However, Rain and Kim Tae Hee's wedding is expected to be small and private.

Meanwhile, Kim Tae Hee remained quiet on Instagram, with no new posts pertaining or responding to Rain's profession of love via the micro-blogging social media site. As of writing, Kim Tae Hee's latest post on Instagram remains to be a photo of her playing with a dog posted 37 weeks ago.

Having a small and private wedding for two of Korea's top celebrities will prove to be quite a feat, considering that a lot of their fans will surely want to witness the wedding. Rain and Kim Tae Hee are reportedly set to have their wedding ceremony in a Catholic church in Seoul.

Rain, 34, and Kim Tae Hee, 36, first met during a commercial shoot in 2011. They did not hit it off right away but they eventually became close and ended up dating in 2012. As one famous saying goes, the rest is history.

K-pop and K-drama fans all over the world are expressing their happiness and best wishes to the soon-to-be married couple. Rain's romantic announcement of their upcoming marriage only proves that romance and true love is not dead, even among top Korean celebrities.

© Copyright 2016 KpopStarz.com. All Rights Reserved.

• Like 1

*** Ye, this is foreseen but I’m still touched when RAIN announced he’s gonna tie the knot! Many best wishes to these two pairs who are known to be top visuals in the K-entertainment industry.  All Clouds are happy for you Rain!

Rain and Kim Tae Hee had originally planned for a Christmas wedding

Kim-Tae-Hee,Rain

Singer Rain and actress Kim Tae Hee will be tying the knot this Thursday on January 19 at a cathedral.  They began dating back in 2012 and the two will be saying their vows after 5 years. 

On January 17, Rain posted through SNS, "As the head of the household, I want to be an admirable husband and man," announcing his wedding.  Simultaneously, Kim Tae Hee's agency, Lua Entertainment stated, "It is such a beautiful start for the two people, we are so glad to bring such wonderful news." Though the wedding was foreseen, the sudden wedding announcement surprised the audience.

It was revealed that the couple originally planned for a Christmas wedding last year.  However, due to the political scandals and uprising in the country, the wedding was postponed.  Unable to wait much longer, they decided on January 19, with the announcement, "In the midst of the nation's current political and economic situation, we are unable to reveal the wedding's date, time and location," asking for fans' consideration.  

The couple thought about holding their special day overseas at a cathedral quietly, however they opted for a simple one in their homeland.  Kim Tae Hee stated in the announcement, "We will do our best to live as good role models." As for their honeymoon, it appears the couple wants to take things slow as there aren't any plans yet.

Congratulations Rain and Kim Tae Hee!

source : allkpop

• Like 1

*** Well, RAIN is just (2) years older than LW. Now, by this time I wonder if he has gone out for a drink with RAIN already. I adore LW - He has one of the most gorgeous smiles I’ve ever seen. :lol:

January 18, 2017

Kim Tae-hee’s brother talks about Rain

Kim Tae-hee’s brother Lee Wan revealed that he still feels a little awkward around Rain.

“It’s still awkward to be around him,” Lee said. “I use honorifics for him.”

(KBS 2TV)

Lee made the comments while filming the variety show “Or Neighborhood Variety” after his costars prodded him for information about Kim and Rain’s recent engagement.

(KBS 2TV)

During an interview in March the actor said that he hasn’t spent much time with the singer, but plans to get to know him better.
“I will go out for a few drinks once they decide to marry,” he said.

Kim’s brother also commented on their possible marriage back in August when he said, “They will figure it out.”

(KBS 2TV)

According to an industry insider who claimed to know about the couple, they ‘allegedly‘ had a meeting between families in November.

Rain announced his engagement to Kim on Tuesday.

By Jie Ye-eun (yeeunjie@heraldcorp.com)

• Like 1

January 18, 2017

Rain, Kim Tae-hee to get married

17191651.jpg

The celebrity couple of pop star Rain and actress Kim Tae-hee is tying the knot after almost five years of dating.

In a hand-written letter posted by Rain to his Instagram account, the pop star personally made the heart-felt announcement to his fans.

“It’s already been 16 years since my debut,” he said. “My fans that have been with me since the beginning have matured into beautiful adults and mothers. It’s time that I also become a proud husband and head of a family.”

The singer concluded the letter with the line “She is my best present” from his latest single “The Best Present,” referring to his soon-to-be wife.

Kim’s agency Lua Entertainment later confirmed the news, saying the wedding will be held privately at an undisclosed date and location. Rumors swirled regarding the date of the couple’s wedding, but nothing was confirmed as of Tuesday evening.

“Due to the current political and economic instability of the country, their wedding will be held as quietly and humbly as possible,” said her agency, who also said the couple’s honeymoon destination will be decided after their marriage.

The celebrity couple has been dating since the fall of 2012 and publicly announced their relationship in January 2013.

credit : JoongAngDaily

• Like 2

Singer Rain's new song 'The Best Present' dedicated to Kim Tae-hee

SEOUL, Jan. 17 (Yonhap) -- South Korean singer-actor Rain's newly released track "The Best Present" turns out to be a love song dedicated to his lover Kim Tae-hee.

The ballad track, released on Sunday, includes self-composed lyrics such as "You are my greatest happiness" that convey the singer's deep feelings towards Kim.

credit : Yonhap News

• Like 2

Rain to Wed Kim Tae-hee

2017011801298_0.jpg

K-pop star Rain on Tuesday announced he is getting married to longtime girlfriend Kim Tae-hee by posting a handwritten letter on Instagram.

"I intend to become a good husband and a good man as head of the family. Our trust and love for each other have become stronger and bigger over the years so we will get married. She is the greatest gift to me," Rain (35) wrote.

The announcement is timed for maximum PR synergy after he released his new single "The Greatest Gift" on Sunday.

Rain and Kim (37) have been going out since they met shooting a same commercial in 2011. They admitted their relationship on Jan. 1, 2013 but have been relatively low-key since then. There have been many rumors of breakup or impending marriage over the years, but they always denied them.

They will get married in a private Catholic ceremony in Seoul this Thursday.

credit : Chuson Ilbo

***In SK, pre-nuptial agreement is nothing more than an agreement between the spouses to decide who is able to manage + dispose of each property during marriage. Such an agreement has no legal binding force upon divorce or the death of a spouse. That is how Korean courts view “prenuptial agreements.” A far cry from the Hollywood prenuptial agreements we sometimes hear about in the news. South Koreans are still hesitant to view marriage as a contractual relationship. Pre-nuptial to them is more on the terms about splitting housework & taking care of the children. :lol:

Rain And Kim Tae Hee To Become Korea’s Top Celebrity Couple In Combined Real Estate Fortune

KIM TAE HEE RAIN

When Rain and Kim Tae Hee get married this year, they’ll be sharing quite the collection of real estate!

According to a report in Segye Ilbo, the couple owns a combined 50 billion won (approximately $42.8 million USD) in property. Once their assets are merged, the singer and actress will officially become the celebrity couple with the highest combined real estate fortune in South Korea, creating a melding of money akin to that of a small business merger.

Currently, Kim Tae Hee owns a 6 billion won ($5.1 million USD) villa in Seoul’s plush Hannam district, a 13 billion won ($11.1 million USD) building in Gangnam, and an estimated 20 billion won ($17.1 million USD) in other real estate holdings.

Meanwhile, Rain also has his own fair share of properties. He is currently the owner of a 6.2 billion won ($5.3 million USD) villa and a 25 billion won ($21.4 million USD) shopping center in Gangnam’s upscale Cheongdam neighborhood.

Rain and Kim Tae Hee first became acquainted when shooting a photoshoot for an advertisement campaign back in 2012. The two began dating by the end of the year, and were officially revealed to be a couple on January 1, 2013.

On January 17, Rain announced that he would be marrying Kim Tae Hee on his personal Instagram account. Some reports are currently stating that their wedding will be held privately at a catholic church in Seoul’s Oksu-dong neighborhood on January 19. However, nothing has been confirmed.

Source (1) / soompi news

Rain And Kim Tae Hee Are Now The Richest K-Pop Couple Ever

Rain-and-Kim-Tae-Hee.jpg

With recent news of their marriage, Rain and Kim Tae Hee are slated to become the richest celebrity couple in South Korean real estate.

Rain and Kim Tae Hee are set to marry next month on February 19 and this union will put them on the #1 spot for richest celebrity couples in real estate.

Experts in the South Korean real estate business estimate their combined real estate value to be at 50 billion won, approximately 43 million US Dollars.

The highest valued properties the couple owns are a villa estate valued at 13 billion won ($11.1 million US) in the luxurious Seoul neighborhood of Cheongdam-dong and a building valued at 26 ($22.2 million US) billion won in the same neighborhood.

You can check out a video of Rain’s house from 2013 to see how luxurious his home is.

Rain and Kim Tae Hee are #1 in terms of real estate but their continued popularity with the public has set them to become a top power couple in general.

Source: Munhwa Ilbo / koreaboo

Rain & Kim Tae-hee’s baby

Rain and Kim Tae-hee’s surprise announcement on Tuesday about their engagement has got their fans talking about what their baby would look like.

For years, Kim has topped on the most beautiful Korean celebrity list in and outside of Korea, while Rain boasts a height of 185 centimeters, about 10 centimeters taller than the average Korean man.

As such, fans have been anticipating the star couple will produce a Korean beauty.

The K-pop Herald merged Kim and Jung‘s faces to take a guess at what their baby might look like.

Computer generated images of Kim and Jung's baby girl (left) and their baby boy/ Image generated via www.Morphthing.com

Rain and Kim Tae-hee will walk down the aisle Thursday.

By Kim So-yeon (syk19372@heraldcorp.com)

Rain And Kim Tae Hee′s Wedding Date Revealed

Singer and actor Rain and actress Kim Tae Hee have shared more details on their upcoming wedding.

On January 17, Rain shocked fans by announcing his marriage to long-time girlfriend Kim Tae Hee through a hand written letter. Although the letter did not reveal much details, it has now been revealed that the wedding will take place on January 19.

Rain And Kim Tae Hee′s Wedding Date Revealed

Additionally, the couple will be holding their wedding at a cathedral as Kim Tae Hee is known to be a devout Catholic. They are carefully planning an intimate wedding with family and close friends.

It has also been revealed that there is a possibility that the location may be changed as the original cathedral has been exposed. It is said that Rain and Kim Tae Hee plan to reveal the exact location to their managers on the day of the wedding.

Meanwhile, Rain and Kim Tae Hee officially began dating in 2012 and officially confirmed their relationship in January of 2013.

Photo credit: eNEWS24 DB / enews

*** I'm waiting for her wedding photos with Rain - I hope we could get to see them + the videos later on.....Ahhh.............am I asking too much? :(

Photo of Kim Tae Hee in a wedding dress draws attention as wedding draws near

Kim-Tae-Hee,Rain

Soon bride-to-be actress, Kim Tae Hee, showed her true goddess-like features in a sophisticated wedding dress.

On January 16, she modeled for an advertisement wearing a wedding gown.  With just a day away from the big day, Kim Tae Hee is clearly drawing much attention.  In the exclusive photo, the actress is sitting on a bed holding a bouquet in her hands, perhaps thinking about walking down the aisle.

Meanwhile, Kim Tae Hee and singer Rain will be holding their wedding at a cathedral tomorrow on January 19, hoping for a quiet and dedicated ceremony, considering the nation's current state of turmoil.  Details regarding the couple's honeymoon have yet to be revealed.

Rain_1484770298_245DQW51AR99B18RH0N3.jpg

*** Let's respect their wish for a quiet and private wedding. I still can't imagine that it is happening already. :lol:

Details about Kim Tae Hee and Rain's wedding revealed

Kim-Tae-Hee,Rain

More details about Rain and Kim Tae Hee's wedding have been revealed!

The news of the two top stars' marriage has been the center of a lot of attention, and fans are very curious about their upcoming nuptials after 4 years of dating. According to an insider, "I heard that Rain and Kim Tae Hee have not shot a wedding pictorial. They're not preparing a bustling wedding as they want it to be as quiet as possible."

It's also reported they've pushed back their honeymoon. As they're afraid going off on their newlywed vacation soon after their wedding could gather too much of a crowd, Rain and Kim Tae Hee have decided to honeymoon after some interest dies down.

Congratulations to the soon-to-be newlyweds once again!

11 Interesting facts about Rain and Kim Tae Hee’s marriage

9fc73105-3150-421b-bbeb-60ea8b9ce0dc.jpg

Rain and Kim Tae Hee blew our minds with the surprise wedding announcement yesterday. Let’s take a look at 11 interesting facts about their marriage!

1. Rain and Kim Tae Hee are getting married tomorrow

Spoiler

a2429c21-163a-4071-a3e4-3832b16cbcda.png

Though the couple didn’t share the date or place, they’ll marry at a Catholic church on January 19, 2017, according to sources. The rest of details is still a secret.

2. They had originally planned for a Christmas wedding

d1d02b1b-7dfa-4477-9eec-f1c22c0838d0.png

But the recent political upheaval resulted in delay of plans.

3. Rain had promised to share the wedding news with fans

f72b6c43-b1cb-42d2-9048-684220f554b0.png

When the marriage rumors went out of his control in 2015, Rain promised his fans to share his plan instead of having them find out through the news.

4. There have been four marriage rumors

994907b6-420a-4060-a3c2-b58afe78b9e5.png

Long before it actually happened, many wondered whether Kim Tae Her and Rain will marry because they’re Korea’s top stars, in their thirties, and have been dating since 2012.

5. They won't go on a honeymoon

33039ca3-a962-4f4e-bc2b-4c4950b464ff.png

They don’t have any plans as of yet, probably because of the same reason they had to postpone their wedding for.

6. Kids are on the agenda though they’re not in a hurry

8d3b2d1d-bde3-4104-94fd-51a0ea2f414c.png

They will plan for kids after marriage, according to Kim Tae Hee’s agency.

7. They’re getting married in a Catholic church

231101c3-745f-4597-95ef-acff17ac47a1.jpg

…which proves the rumors right that Rain got baptized with Kim Tae Her and family in 2014 for a Catholic wedding ceremony.

8. The Best Present was a sweet prelude to tomorrow’s wedding

c62f070e-48e0-4591-835e-5681957212a8.png

In Rain’s newest single, The Best Present, he sings, "Your name forever will be the biggest happiness,” which refers to his fiancée, Tae (big) Hee (happiness). He also sings about the ring on the fourth finger and how “you look more white than your wedding dress.”

9. They’ll live in Rain’s flat in Chungdam-dong, Seoul

70570e22-7c6c-4e9b-a76b-ef0a5e6c87b7.jpg

Other occupants of his apartment include Han Chae Young, Choi Ji Woo, and more.

10. They’re in great terms with each other’s family

e1ef9a24-3bd6-42f3-876d-698f39eb1289.jpeg

Kim Tae Hee’s father loves Rain and would take him to golf outings. Rain and Kim Tae Hee vacationed with family in Jeju Island last year.

11. Combined, their real estate assets hold the highest value

3f320805-ad38-4ab6-8614-f40d44a4eca0.png

Kim Tae Hee’s Hannam-dong house and building near Gangnam subway station are worth 17 million USD. Rain’s house and building are worth 25 million.

Rain and Kim Tae-hee to get married today, couple of the century (January 19)

photo809799.jpg

Singer and actor Rain and actress Kim Tae-hee are getting married today.

Their wedding is being held in a cathedral under strict limitations.

Rain announced their wedding on the 17th and said, "Due to the instability of the nation at the moment, we have decided to keep our wedding quiet".

Rain showed his love for Kim Tae-hee in the song "The Greatest Gift".

The two started seeing each other in 2013. They met through a commercial and have been together for about 5 years.

Source : www.osen.co.kr/articl...

Translation : Hancinema

Rain, Kim Tae-hee become top celebrity husband and wife

SEOUL, Jan. 19 (Yonap) -- Singer-actor Rain and actress Kim Tae-hee tied the knot at a Catholic church in central Seoul on Thursday, becoming top celebrity husband and wife.

The two stars exchanged gifts and prayed during the modest wedding Mass at the Gahoe-dong Church, attended by only their family members, close friends and heads of their management agencies.

The bride opted for a simple knee-length dress with a bridal veil rather than a traditional wedding gown while the groom wore a black suit.

Among the celebrities invited were actor Ahn Sung-ki, singers Park Jin-young, Psy and Park Jun-hyeong of the first-generation idol group "god," as well as actress Lee Honey who attended the same university as Kim. Ahn was Rain's godfather when he was baptized in 2014.

Park Jin-young sang "You're The One," a proposal song that he composed for his wife, during the wedding.

Rain and Kim, both Catholic, announced their engagement just two days ago but did not disclose the date and venue because they wanted to make it low-key. They even informed the guests of the time and venue of the ceremony only this morning.

The wedding preparations went almost like a covert operation and the church was placed under tight security a few hours before the wedding as a large number of journalists gathered for the event. The groom arrived at around 1 p.m.

Fans and reporters, who had been waiting for hours in front of the church where the two celebrities usually attended services, hurriedly moved to Gahoe-dong after belatedly obtaining information on the wedding venue.

Congratulations to the power couple!

http://english.yonhapnews.co.kr/kwave/2017/01/19/3001000000AEN20170119006251315.html

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, J.lee2 said:

Rain, Kim Tae-hee become top celebrity husband and wife

SEOUL, Jan. 19 (Yonap) -- Singer-actor Rain and actress Kim Tae-hee tied the knot at a Catholic church in central Seoul on Thursday, becoming top celebrity husband and wife.

The two stars exchanged gifts and prayed during the modest wedding Mass at the Gahoe-dong Church, attended by only their family members, close friends and heads of their management agencies.

The bride opted for a simple knee-length dress with a bridal veil rather than a traditional wedding gown while the groom wore a black suit.

Among the celebrities invited were actor Ahn Sung-ki, singers Park Jin-young, Psy and Park Jun-hyeong of the first-generation idol group "god," as well as actress Lee Honey who attended the same university as Kim. Ahn was Rain's godfather when he was baptized in 2014.

http://english.yonhapnews.co.kr/kwave/2017/01/19/3001000000AEN20170119006251315.html

Hi J.lee, I missed you, dear! It's been a long while.................Thanks for sharing this here. Hahaha - our RAIN is now married....................What do you feel, dear? I hope we could get to see their babies soon. KTH is not getting any younger - Well, we know that there are risks of having a baby after 35..... Fertility rates begin to decline gradually at age 30, more so at 35. Even with fertility treatments such as in vitro fertilization, women have more difficulty getting pregnant as they age. You're also at higher risk of developing certain complications during pregnancy. Research also shows that your chances of having a low-birth-weight baby (less than 5 1/2 pounds) or a premature delivery increase with age. But, you can manage many of the risks of pregnancy at age 35 and up by seeing your doctor regularly for good prenatal care. :lol:

• Like 1