Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

Ahn Jae-hyeon and Koo Hye-seon, number one modern day lovey-dovey couple by 'Name List'

The episode of tvN's entertainment talk show, 'Name List' on July 11 featured a list of modern day lovey-dovey couples.

(skipped unrelated.....)

Rain and Kim Tae-hee took the second place, whose marriage is most anticipated by many fans.

Source : www.tvreport.co.kr/?c...

Translation : Hancinema

*** Shooting schedules of RAIN's C-drama started from July 1 up to October 22, 2016. Shooting locations will be in Shanghai (more various locations in China) & Canada. But as far as I know he started filming last July 4. :P

[Rain Company Notice]16-07-12 Rain Chinese drama "August Not the End 'shooting schedule - China / Canada_RAIN(비)_중국드라마 '팔월미앙' 현지촬영 일정- 중국/캐나다

RAIN(비)_중국드라마 '팔월미앙' 현지촬영 일정- 중국/캐나다

비/정지훈 - 현재 중국 드라마 "필월미앙' 촬영 중 입니다.

2016-07-01 ~ 2016-10-22

중국 상해 / 캐나다  현지 로케 촬영

source : http://raincompany.co.kr/schedule.php / memo-rain

Rain holds down the fort at Endless August press conference while leading lady Victoria finishes prior commitments

3f86e7f6-ad12-4608-83ff-d3e8d1d0c0ea.jpg

There's another new TV drama coming to Chinese-speaking territories, folks! It's called Endless August (八月未央 / August Not The End) and it stars hardworking entertainers Rain (a.k.a. Jung Ji Hoon) and Victoria Song (a.k.a. Song Qian) of beloved K-Pop group f(x). The global conference announcing the drama was held on July 6 in Shanghai, with Rain on the red carpet and on stage with director Wang Xiaokang and additional cast members. 

Check out the news coverage below!

Endless August is the drama adaptation of a novel of essays and stories by incredibly popular Beijing-based writer Anni Baobei (a.k.a. Ji Lie / Annie Baby). The themes that have made her a household name in literature are love and death, anxiety, isolation, and loneliness in urban settings, so viewers should probably have hankies ready to dab away some tears. 

Leading man Rain and cast mates Kim Kwang MinFu Xin Bo, Wang Zi Jian, and Gao Lei are expected to carry their stories well onscreen.

6665e0ea-8d59-4e03-a6c9-94f1b52c491d.jpg

f798890e-7a80-4752-9dc4-3cc53d9bc06d.jpg

aa50e666-9992-4062-b132-9df59d54acf8.jpg

Victoria was unable to be at the conference due to prior commitments, but her fans were happy that she was there by video message. She's been busy filming C-drama Once Promised (上古情歌 / Ancient Love Song) since April, and will also star in upcoming C-drama Ice Fantasy, which premieres July 24 right here on DramaFever!

The actress is expected on the Endless August set later this month.

bb80040c-c76b-46c9-8cdd-8538de720819.jpg

Spoiler

Early word on C-drama Endless August has it at 50 episodes, shooting in China and Canada. 

Rain has already started filming the show in Shanghai and is prepared to work into October. There are no official stills yet, but fans and folks on set are taking care of that, haha. :)

51472812-5497-41c6-9375-c68b67aeb8d0.jpg

04f0b24f-63a8-4025-90ef-7673f3bd98c3.jpg

source : dramafever

Spoiler

*** I guess this is an ongoing event but sorry I just don’t know what. :P

16-07-11 Rain Message_ 릴레이 메시지 캠페인 시즌2- 과학기술 50년 축하 메시지 

credit : ratoka - http://rain-cloud.co.kr/

source http://www.scienceall.com/%EB%A6%B4%EB%A0%88%EC%9D%B4-%EB%A9%94%EC%8B%9C%EC%A7%80-%EC%BA%A0%ED%8E%98%EC%9D%B8-%EC%8B%9C%EC%A6%8C2-10/?term_slug=science_event&sa_term=event

po2%280%29.jpg

*** I wonder what’s RAIN doing here, huh? Did he appear in the show? This is a new show from tvN called "Daddy and I." It deals with father-son relationships, featuring celebrities and their parents. The reality show airs at 11 p.m. that premieres last night, Thursday. :P

160714 tvN_아버지와 나

credit : scorpiola - http://rain-cloud.co.kr/

naver news

20160714_1468507328_87452500_1%20%281%29

20160715003745_5787b1c90ee8e_1.jpg

*** I don't really dig Mainland production but I've no choice since RAIN is in it. I know his voice will again be dubbed here. This is based on the titular short story written by Chinese online literary sensation Anni Baobei. I read that the themes that have made her a household name in literature are love and death, anxiety, isolation, and loneliness in urban settings, so I guess we should probably have hankies ready to dab away some tears in this drama. Despite that this may be having a sad plot I guess all in all, there's plenty to enjoy here… and particularly so for those fans & audience of this genre.  :P

16-07-17 Rain @ August Not The End Set

credit as tagged / ratoka - http://rain-cloud.co.kr/

sa1%283%29.jpg

sa2%282%29.jpg

sa3%280%29.jpg

sa4%280%29.jpg

sa5.jpg

Spoiler

sa6.jpg

sa7.jpg

sa8.jpg

sa9.jpg

sa10.jpg

sa11.jpg

sa12.jpg

sa13.jpg

sa14.jpg

sa15.jpg

sa16.jpg

sa17.jpg

sa18.jpg

Spoiler

• Like 1

July 18, 2016

Celebrities’ doppelganger

How stunned would you be to catch a glimpse of your reflection only to realize your doppelganger is staring right back at you? These celebrities will make your jaw drop with their unbelievable resemblance to one another.

(skipped unrelated.....)

Junho (singer) and Rain (singer,actor)

(Junho's instagram, review star)

These two singers might fool you with their identical smiling eyes. Junho from 2PM and a hallyu star Rain, have also received attention in the past for their incredible resemblance.
On the stage, they are like beasts, but their smiles with small dainty eyes couldn’t be cuter.

By Choi Hyung-won (h.c1110@heraldcorp.com)