Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

[Pic]16-06-04 The Squall World tour in Macau Backstage

credit numberonepr / ratoka - http://rain-cloud.co.kr/

Credit sweetcil 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BGO1-3XMi8n/

donnieyenofficial 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BGO2twtvO84/

Credit  tinyaub

https://www.instagram.com/p/BGO45KiNa2I/

65b409cdjw1f4kj0ezhiij20es0m8dha.jpg

699a40acjw1f4jmtz4vh3j20ku0vbjv8.jpg

13397665_971402426291164_956709357_n.jpg

0%2882%29.jpg

3%28558%29.jpg

Spoiler

1%28926%29.jpg

2%28629%29.jpg

Spoiler

*** I'm interested to get this one.................:P

16-06-03 COME BACK MISTER Behind The Scenes 

credit MR Comeback / ratoka - http://rain-cloud.co.kr/

Please Come Back, Mister director's cut DVD prepayment is now in progress.This is the example of undisclosed behind the scenes which you can see only if you buy Please Come Back, Mister director's cut DVD.

There are many prepayment privileges and DVD will be produced in limited quantities only.more information ▶ http://cafe.daum.net/dorawayoajosi

You can share this video anywhere.We will appreciate if you help us to promote Please Come Back, Mister DVD through SNS.

*** RAIN message about the drama, "Come Back Ahjussi" broadcast in Japan. :P

16-06-03 Rain Message 

credit jrhao3 / ratoka - http://rain-cloud.co.kr/

録画していた中に…♪#DATV #帰ってきたダーリン #RAIN

watch video here

https://www.instagram.com/p/BGLwQbcneaQ/

*** TODAY, June 6 is Memorial Day in Korea hence, we could get to see the flag here..... This is to commemorate the men and women who died while in military service during the Korean War and other significant wars or battles. :P

16-06-06 Rain @ Twitter

credit : ratoka - http://rain-cloud.co.kr/

@29rain

Just posted a photo https://www.instagram.com/p/BGS9hacpSkh/ 

0000000000000%2818%29.jpg

10 Great K-Dramas That Originated As Manga Or Manhwa

10 Great K-Dramas That Originated As Manga Or Manhwa

Hopefully we will never run out of manga and manhwa stories to turn into amazing dramas! Many popular series — and dramas most people don’t even know about — have been based on these comics and they are always a treat for K-drama fans. To share the love for these living adaptations, here are 10 dramas based on manga, manhwa, and webtoons that all drama-loving people should see! (However, if you don’t see some obvious ones like “To The Beautiful You” they may be featured in a previous article here.)

(skipped unrelated.....)

Full House 3
Based on the manhwa “Full House” by Won Soo Yeon.

A classic, “Full House” has been remade in numerous countries, including a new version from Korea as well. Thankfully the original still stands strong and captivates many with its romantic nature. Another underdog story, we see Han Ji Eun (Song Hye Kyo), an unsuccessful scriptwriter, meeting Lee Young Jae (Rain), a famous actor, and the two eventually develop feelings for each other. Despite these feelings, Lee Young Jae is still attached to an old love of his and Han Ji Eun gains a handsome admirer; but with the two of them stuck living together they will eventually have to decide who they really love.

So much always happens when people live together, it really does do wonders for romantic relationships! It is not surprising that many popular dramas have used this idea in their stories.

credit ; soompi news

WATCH Rain explain the 3 steps to becoming the perfect man for Mentholatum Skincare for Men

ec271399-d199-44f1-a06c-a59ea4a8783b.PNG

News journals reported several years ago that China had become the world's largest market for men's skincare, which means popular pharmaceuticals giant Mentholatum China must be sitting awfully pretty. It also can't hurt to have South Korean entertainer Rain (a.k.a. Jung Ji Hoon) as the face and body of the skincare line for your male consumers -- the guy seems ageless! The newest Mentholatum for Men campaign is in force, and Rain is here -- with his gorgeous skin! -- to explain its three steps to becoming the perfect man.

1.  Firstly, refrain from eating deep-fried, oily foods. Eat healthy fruits and veggies instead. Your skin will thank you. We've all heard the phrase, "You are what you eat", right?

dfa2445f-f199-4080-bcad-5eda3888b10e.PNG

2. Secondly, get regular exercise. This doesn't only help you physically, but mentally, too. Endorphins are the bomb-diggity.

4cf7f9a2-f367-4f3e-b20e-ebcc795a928b.PNG

3. Thirdly and most importantly, adopt a three-step skincare regimen of cleansing, toning, and moisturizing. The world we live in is not kind to our skin so we've got to make up for that, unless you don't mind looking like the front end of an elephant before your time!

5d92da72-4a0b-4565-94ce-0e6e7c29c3dd.PNG

There you have it! Simple and to the point.

Rain is in his sixth year of representing Mentholatum Skincare for Men.

In other news, Rain is smack-dab in the middle of his The Squall World Tour. A slew of concerts in China, South Korea, Hong Kong, Malaysia, and Japan have been completed. This weekend's concert is in Macao, with Beijing coming up on June 18. It's been reported that during his Tokyo concert, the artist mentioned plans to also hit Taiwan, Thailand, Philippines, the U.S.A., and Europe, although those dates have yet to be negotiated. So, stay tuned!

Video caps: Stephe Thornton

source : dramafever

*** Ahhh.............a new drama & a movie for 2016.............Looking forward to them! About his relationship with KTH, I see that RAIN is very happy. :P

Rain talks about how important Kim Tae Hee is in his life

Kim-Tae-Hee-Rain_1465270297_af_org.jpg

According to a Hong Kong media outlet, Rain successfully carried out his solo Asia tour concert in Macao on June 4, where he mentioned his girlfriend Kim Tae Hee

SEE ALSO:

During the event, he told his fans, "The most important thing in life is my family, the second is my girlfriend, and the third is my label's CEO." 

He also assured his fans that he would be greeting them through a variety of activities in the second half of 2016, including a new album, a new drama, and a new movie! 

It looks like Rain is full of affection for Kim Tae Hee, and has a busy second half of 2016 planned!

source : allkpop

Rain Picks Kim Tae Hee As The 2nd Most Important Thing In His Life

20160516_1463388172_99849600_1_99_201606

Rain must be head over heels in love with his girlfriend Kim Tae Hee as what recent reports suggest.

Rain successfully completed his Asia Tour Concert in Macau on June 4 and When asked on the spot what are the most important things in his life, Rain picks his family first, then his girlfriend (Kim Tae Hee), and his agency CEO as third. Aside from that, Rain also hinted his comeback plans this year.

Rain said that he is currently preparing his new album which is set to be released later this year and there are also drama and movie he is set to appear following "Come Back Mister".

source : dailykpopnews

*** I guess the drama he’s referring here is the C-drama again with Victoria. What I don't like about C-dramas is they always dubbed. I understand that sometimes they have actors/actresses who aren't fluent in Mandarin, but isn't projecting one's voice a part of the actor's skill?  I am not Chinese so I don't know anything about the complexity of Mandarin. So, I guess dubbing would be the best method for mainland production. My point is - the actor may be fantastic at acting and may visually be a perfect match for a particular character, but his/her accent would absolutely kill the portrayal.  It sometimes loses the emotion of the situation for the character. Also, when a voice is dubbed, unless it's perfectly synced it feels awkward. Does this make acting easier or harder? For most K-actors doing C-dramas dubbing allows them to act in China without learning the language. However, as I've said, the actor’s performance can sometimes be distorted through the use of dubbing. Dubbing sometimes feels too unnatural. :P

Rain Names The 3 Most Important Things In His Life

Rain Names The 3 Most Important Things In His Life

Singer and actor Rain has declared that his most prized possession is his family.

Hong Kong media outlets report that the singer kicked off his Asia Tour with a successful concert in Macao.

During the event, he stated, “The most important things in my life are first, my family, and second, my girlfriend,” referring to actress Kim Tae Hee with whom he confirmed his relationship in 2013. He continues, “Third is my agency’s president.”

Furthermore, Rain disclosed his plans for 2016. He announced onstage that his new album is currently in the works and will be released at the end of the year. Meanwhile, he is set to film new dramas and movies after having starred in “Please Come Back, Mister.”

With global action star Donnie Yen making an appearance, the Macao concert is being talked about all over China.

Rain last appeared in the SBS drama “Please Come Back, Mister” as a man in his 40s who possesses the body of a hip, rich, and handsome department store manager named Lee Hae Joon.

Source (1) / soompi news

Rain: ‘Kim Tae-hee is the second most important thing in my life’

Rain successfully wrapped up his Asia tour concert in Macau and talked about what his priorities are in the latest show, according to Hong Kong-based Ming Pao newspaper on Monday.

“The most important in my life is family,” he told fans at the concert. “And the second is my girlfriend, and the third is my company’s boss.” He is currently dating actress Kim Tae-hee.

Rain (Herald Pop)

Rain also told fans that he is preparing for a new album, set to be released at the end of this year. Rain, who recently starred in TV drama “Please Come Back, Mister,” said he has plans to star in a film and a TV drama, as well.

By Ahn Sung-mi (sahn@heraldcorp.com)

7 False Rumors About Idols That Were Created By Anti-fans

Sometimes Netizen anti-fans take things too far and 7 in particular tried to ruin idols’ lives with false rumors. 
At first it caught the public by surprise when the rumours went viral, but after time it was revealed that the rumors were fabricated, however the idols still suffered repercussions from the attacks on their public image, and many people still believe the rumors to be true.

(skipped unrelated.....)

Rain

In November 2014, alleged photos of Rain's nudes were leaked. The original poster claimed that the pictures were from Kim Taehee's lost phone. The pictures later turned out to be not rain.

item_80645_1280px_91daec6be2fb4649868549

source : koreaboo

Rain Reveals Kim Tae Hee as a Top Priority

Rain has revealed a list of important things in his life.

Rain Reveals Kim Tae Hee as a Top Priority

According to Hong Kong′s Ming Pao Newspaper, Rain spoke about the important things in his life during his Asia Tour in Macau. He revealed, "The most important thing in my life is my family, second is my girlfriend and third is the CEO of my company."

He continued by announcing the release of a new album at the end of this year and fans showed their excitement over the good news.

Meanwhile, Rain and Kim Tae Hee announced their relationship in January 2013 and have recently returned from a trip to Jeju Island together.

Photo credit: eNEWS DB / enews

Rain says that family is the most important thing in his life

71263-377746-696x464.jpg Rain

Rain shares fans his utmost love for family and various activities on second half of the year

On June 4, Rain had a successful solo Asia tour concert held in Macau where he got to mention her girlfriend Kim Tae Hee, according to Hongkong media outlet.

During the show, he shared to the fans , “The most important thing in life is my family, the second is my girlfriend, and the third is my label’s CEO.”

He also reassured his fans that he can be seen and heard through different activities in the second half of 2016, that includes a new album, a new drama, and a new movie!

It seems that Rain is so in love with her girlfriend Kim Tae Hee, and has a hectic schedule on second half of 2016 planned!

source : http://kpopfighting.com/2016/06/08/rain-says-that-family-is-the-most-important-thing-in-his-life/

*** RAIN with Donnie Yen, HK actor in Macao backstage. I searched it that he’s known as Yen Ji-dan. He’s also a martial artist. :P

16-06-09 Rain @ Twitter

credit : ratoka - http://rain-cloud.co.kr/

@29rain

마카오 공연오신~ 자단이형~ #엽문 https://www.instagram.com/p/BGacV_QJSup/ 

8888888%282%29.jpg