Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

***I love the song, it’s one of the best songs during that year! This is good news. Rain is awesome in the C-Running Man. Who can resist him? Congratulations, RAIN! La Song deserves it. Waiting for his new album...:P

Rain Surges In Popularity After Appearance On Chinese Version Of “Running Man”

Rain Surges In Popularity After Appearance On Chinese Version Of “Running Man”

Rain’s agency, Rain Company, reported on May 28 that Rain’s “La Song” hit the number one spot on China’s QQ Music Chart.

This sudden surge of popularity resulted from the singer’s guest appearance on Chinese version of “Running Man,” entitled “Hurry Up, Brother,” on May 21. Through his appearance, Rain was the most searched subject on Chinese portal sites and was successful at topping QQ Music Chart.

“La Song” features a catchy vintage drum beat and metro brass line with a creative arrangement that shows off Rain’s vocal and rapping talents.

Rain has completed the Kuala Lumpur and Tokyo legs of his world tour and is set to perform in Macao on June 4 and Beijing on June 18.

Source (1) / soompi news

MORE --

Rain's 'La Song' tops China's QQ Music Chart!

Rain_1464406128_af_org.jpg

Rain's "La Song" was released back in 2014... but it still managed to top China's QQ Music Chart?!

According to records taken from just this past May 26, yes! It seems like Rain has captured the hearts of many Chinese fans after his appearance on 'Running Brothers' for the show's May 21 broadcast. Not only did Rain top one of China's top music charts, but his name was also spotted as the #1 search topic on Chinese search engines! 

Go Rain!

Rain_1464406171_1.jpg

source : allkpop

rain + kim tae hee spotted at gimpo airport returning from jeju

thr

I’m just happy that these two are still together. Wonder how the TV network caught whiff of the couple’s flight schedule since they were accosted by a reporter upon arrival. They departed separately to alleviate suspicion but well, it’s obviously them. Anyway, Kim Tae Hee remained quiet when asked by the reporter how the trip went. Rain was a little more accommodating – when asked whether the two were doing well, he replied with a polite positive. But he was mum when the reporter probed on wedding plans. Despite their casual attire, they both looked so good. C’mon, give us a wedding soon!

thr1

thr2

thr3

source : https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2016/05/29/rain-kim-tae-hee-spotted-at-gimpo-airport-returning-from-jeju/

Singer Rain's 'La Song' tops Chinese music chart

SEOUL, May 28 (Yonhap) -- South Korean singer-actor Rain has topped a Chinese music chart for his 2014 song after appearing on a Chinese TV show, his agency said Saturday.

"'La Song,' a track on Rain's sixth full-length album out that same year, ranked No. 1 on China's QQ Music Chart on Friday," Rain Company said.

It said the results appear to have been influenced by his appearance on "Hurry Up Brothers," the Chinese version of hit South Korean TV variety show "Running Man," as a guest last Saturday.

"Rain" became the most-searched keyword on the country's major online portals after the episode was broadcast.

The singer most recently performed in Kuala Lumpur and Tokyo and is scheduled to hold concerts in Macao on June 4 and Beijing on June 18.

South Korean singer Rain poses for a photo in Seoul on Jan. 2, 2014, to promote his sixth album "Rain Effect." (Yonhap)

South Korean singer Rain poses for a photo in Seoul on Jan. 2, 2014, to promote his sixth album "Rain Effect." (Yonhap)

sshim@yna.co.kr

(END)

Rain’s “La Song” Makes A Comeback on Chinese Music Chart After Two Years

Naver Music

Rain‘s hit track “La Song,” originally released in 2014, has made a surprising comeback on the Chinese music Chart, QQ. 

The comeback of “La Song” on QQ Music Charts’ can be attributed to the Korean singer’s latest appearance on the Chinese Running Man broadcast on May 21st. Following the episode’s airing, “Rain” became the most searched keywords on online portals and was followed with “La Song” reaching #1 on music digital charts.

Meanwhile, Rain is currently on his second world tour and will be performing in Macao on June 4th and Beijing on the 18th. He recently completed performances in Kuala Lumpur and Tokyo.

Source: My Daily / koreaboo

***This is a news clip about LA Song, which topped the C-Music Chart, QQ Music. :P

160530 연합뉴스 TV_[한줄 연예담] 비 '라 송', 중국 음원차트 1위

credit : scorpiola - http://rain-cloud.co.kr/

[한줄 연예담] 비 '라 송', 중국 음원차트 1위 外

지난 주말 연예계 소식을 전하는 '한줄 연예담'입니다.

▶ 비 '라 송', 중국 음원차트 1위

배우 겸 가수 비의 노래가 중국 음원차트에서 1위를 차지했습니다.

배우 겸 가수 비의 노래 '라 송'이 중국의 대표 음원사이트인 'QQ뮤직'의 유행곡 차트에서 정상을 차지했습니다. 

비가 지난 21일 방송된 중국판 '런닝맨'인 '달려라 형제'에 게스트로 출연하면서 이 곡도 함께 중국 팬의 관심을 받은 것으로 보입니다. 

비는 최근 말레이시아 쿠알라룸푸르와 일본 도쿄에서 공연을 진행했으며 다음 달 4일과 18일 마카오와 베이징에서 콘서트를 열 예정입니다.

*** This is about "Come Back Ahjussi"s broadcast in Japan. It will be on July 9 (Saturday) at 9pm. Rebroadcast Date: on July 12 (Tuesday) at 630pm.  This is Japanese subtitled version.  Providing source: ©© DATV :P

Oh this is really a fun drama & heart-warming at the same time. I am enjoying the slapstick humor! The drama got a super low rating but there are lots of heartfelt moments and the chemistry between the casts are awesome. And – how many times is Rain going to keep touching his abs in awe? Both Rain and Yeon seo are hilarious. They’re rocking my socks off. I love their chemistry.... so refreshing.  “Come Back Ahjussi” have a special place in my heart simply because of RAIN. I didn’t think I’d enjoy CBA this much, but man. I end up hollering with laughter during each EP. I am surprised at how much I am enjoying the melancholy, yet upbeat tempo of the drama. LOL- some of my most favorite parts in the series are when “Young Soo” admires his brand new self, when he admired his own butt, his abs & OYS keep on grunting about hers and call Rain’s abs chocolate bar. Bwahahahahaha! I loved that scene. He shines the best here! It was a riot. The scenes where RAIN is thinking back on his old life is so sad though…especially when he was at the house and all the memories came flooding back. This is a really poignant scene when Rain kneels before Kim Inkwon’s picture and starts to mourn himself with his own family behind watching, and that was one of the most powerful scenes in the show for me. Surprising, it’s a lot more than just comedy. Rain didn’t disappoint me with his performance once the whole body possession started. Per reviews, I’m glad everyone else is enjoying it! I both laughed and cried – A LOT – watching this drama. I love the show – and not just for the Rain eye candy, though I love it – hahaha. I don’t think he deserves his wife, he clearly neglected her. I also thought that was hella stupid of him to do because well, it’s stupid. Oh Yeon Seo looks insanely beautiful in every scene. Her body gag is hilarious... her gap-legged walk! I’ve not seen a drama with Oh Yeon Seo before, but she is cracking me up as she channels Kim Sooro’s mind, body, and spirit. I love her as “Gi Tak”. The girl can act got to admit that. I hope to see her more dramas. It is a very engaging drama and the actors are doing a great job. Maya is my fav character, too – It’s perfect if you’re searching for a light hearted drama. I’m surprised at how entertaining I’m finding it. Can Rain be anymore adorable? -  (just watched EP5) – he is just killing it. :D

16-05-31 Rain Picture

g1.jpg

プレミアム番組/「帰ってきて ダーリン!」RAINスペシャルインタビュー 詳細情報

「帰ってきて ダーリン!」主演のRAIN(ピ)に 独占インタビュー!日本初放送

放送日: 7月9日(土)21:00~

再放送日: 7月12日(火)18:30~

放送回数: 全1回

日本語字幕版

提供元: ©©DATV

http://datv.jp/p000789/

credit : memo-rain

*** June? I thought July 9 is the first broadcast of the drama, "Come Back Ahjussi"s in Japan....Which is which - June 9? :phew:

160530 DATV_6月のおすすめ!_帰ってきて ダーリン!
credit : scorpiola - http://rain-cloud.co.kr/

Recommendation for June_돌아와요 아저씨‬ ‪‎Come Back Alive‬

韓流・華流イケメン見るならDATV!http://datv.jp/
6月は、RAIN(ピ)最新主演作!ドラマ「帰ってきて ダーリン!」が日本初放送!

Rain hits No. 1 on China's QQ Music Chart after his Running Man China appearance

f228f7ae-83c6-446e-91c0-10904bc3a917.jpg

South Korean mega-star Rain (a.k.a. Jung Ji Hoon) got a couple of nice surprises last week! His 2014 dance hit "La Song" surged to the top of China's QQ Music Chart and his name "Rain" was the most searched keyword on China's major portal sites! Wow!!

8ddd2775-2402-4a9c-a8d9-1b2418cdf9e8.jpg

The entertainer's agency, R.A.I.N. Company, reported that both occurrences came after his recent guest appearance on weekly game show Hurry Up, Brother, the Chinese version of South Korea's Running Man. The hypnotic, Latin-flavored tune was used for Rain's introduction, and viewers just couldn't get it out of their heads, I reckon! :) 

82e4c1c2-e3bc-4539-93e7-3af0801801ae.jpg

The Hallyu star is no stranger to China these days. He's the brand ambassador of four consumer giants in skincare, textiles, and healthcare there, and he's successfully captivated audiences in his first Chinese movie and first Chinese TV drama back to back. The opening theme song that he sang for the drama also topped the QQ Music Chart upon its release. Rain began his current world concert tour, The Squall, in China before moving on to his home turf of South Korea and across Asia.

I'll have to say that it's pretty dang cool to see a song come back to dominate the charts two years after its release. Thumbs up, "La Song"!

ab7a3155-238e-4b8f-a396-241b8ffb7560.jpg

QQ Music is the digital music platform of Chinese internet giant Tencent Holdings, with a licensed library of over 15 million songs from Sony Music, Warner Music Group, and other companies. "La Song" is the third track on Rain's sixth album, Rain Effect

source : dramafever

*** The Squall in Beijing will be on June 18............... :P

Rain Reaches Number 1 on Both KU MUSIC and QQ Music

Artist Rain has ranked on Chinese music site KU MUSIC′s chart with his 6th album title track La Song and 5th album track Love Story.

This will mark Rain′s second time ranking on a Chinese music site within a week after ranking number 1 on the QQ Music chart on May 26.

Rain recorded both 1st and 7th on the Chinese KU MUSIC K-pop chart with the the title track from his 6th album La Song ranking number 1 and Love Story from his 5th album Rainism ranking number 7.

On June 3, Rain′s agency Rain Company stated, "We are honored to have recorded these rankings in China even in the midst of not being able to release new tracks and albums in China."

Meanwhile, Rain will be visiting Macau and Beijing on June 4 for his current world tour The SQUALL.

Photo credit: Rain Company