Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

Guest Kicia

Thank you willenette for keeping this thread alive :)>- You`re simply amazing!!!

So many news this days about JiHoonie this days. Moreover mostly good news and that`s refreshing.

To tell the truth I don`t expect much from his next Hollywood movie since the plot seems ... boring... Nevertheless I hope that he will gain recognition, as he will be surrounded by some really big names. And that`s the most important thing after his military hiatus. If he will portray his character well - and will become the scene stealer as he promised - there is a chance that he will get more opportunities to make really good movies in the US. That`s why I see `The Prince` just as his next small step into Hollywood.

Actually I`m more interested in his Chinese movie and of course his next Korean drama. Reading all the comments on soompi made me think that it will not be easy for JiHoonie  to choose his next project in SK. Clouds want the best for him and that means great success.  However we shouldn`t forget that he definitely doesn`t get as much interesting offers as in the past. He shouldn`t wait too long for his drama comeback. What`s more even JiHoon stated that after his military scandal more than success he simply wants to be happy. Maybe we should focus more on his happiness than his future success? :-\"

I`m not very keen to see him acting alongside IU or some other young idol... but I would love to see him with KSA (as I`m waiting patiently for it since "Me, Rain, dance" in 2008). And I know that I`m not the only one here. They have such a good chemistry. Not to mention that KSA has a wonderful personality.

rainyday293 said: Anyone know who is that girl make love sign when Rain performed How tp Avoid The Sun @MAMA? I know they are APink members. But I don't know that girl name who make love sign to camera to Rain.

Kicia said:

Thank you willenette for keeping this thread alive :)>- You`re simply amazing!!!

So many news this days about JiHoonie this days. Moreover mostly good news and that`s refreshing.

To tell the truth I don`t expect much from his next Hollywood movie since the plot seems ... boring... Nevertheless I hope that he will gain recognition, as he will be surrounded by some really big names. And that`s the most important thing after his military hiatus. If he will portray his character well - and will become the scene stealer as he promised - there is a chance that he will get more opportunities to make really good movies in the US. That`s why I see `The Prince` just as his next small step into Hollywood.

Actually I`m more interested in his Chinese movie and of course his next Korean drama. Reading all the comments on soompi made me think that it will not be easy for JiHoonie  to choose his next project in SK. Clouds want the best for him and that means great success.  However we shouldn`t forget that he definitely doesn`t get as much interesting offers as in the past. He shouldn`t wait too long for his drama comeback. What`s more even JiHoon stated that after his military scandal more than success he simply wants to be happy. Maybe we should focus more on his happiness than his future success? :-\"

I`m not very keen to see him acting alongside IU or some other young idol... but I would love to see him with KSA (as I`m waiting patiently for it since "Me, Rain, dance" in 2008). And I know that I`m not the only one here. They have such a good chemistry. Not to mention that KSA has a wonderful personality.

‘Near Marriage?’ Rain, receive Catholic baptism following Kim Tae-Hee

10336_1.jpg

The side of Rain stated its official position on Rain’s receiving Catholic baptism following Kim Tae-Hee. Recently, Rain received baptism at Namhansanseong Catholic Martyrs’ Shrine, Gyeonggi Province. At there, only Kim Tae-Hee and his family, acquaintances attended. As Rain also received baptism following Kim Tae-Hee who is a devout Catholic, people are guessing whether their marriage is near. About that, Rain’s agency Cube DC said “It is true that Rain received baptism recently. It is planned long time ago.” About the gossip of wedding with Kim Tae-Hee, they emphasized “Please do not broadly interpret whether the marriage is near or not.” Meanwhile, after their dating photo was released on January 2013, Rain and Kim Tae-Hee acknowledged their love and are making pink love as enjoying open date.

source : Innolife.co.kr

Rain’s baptism feeds wedding rumors

July 22,2014

21202300.jpg

Kim Tae-hee and Rain
Singer and actor Rain, whose real name is Jung Ji-hoon, reportedly has been baptized.

The celebrity, who has not been involved in religious activities, has been dating actress Kim Tae-hee of the SBS drama “Jang Ok Jung,” who is Catholic.

It is said he was baptized earlier this month at a Catholic church in Gyeonggi. His family, friends and Kim attended the ceremony, according to Ilgan Sports, an affiliate of the Korea JoongAng Daily.

Kim is known as a devout Catholic, and many speculate Rain decided to join the church because of Kim’s influence and question if the couple are one step closer to tying the knot.

However, Rain’s agency, Cube DC, has said it’s too soon to say if wedding bells will be ringing.

“It is true that Rain recently has been baptized, but that has been planned for a long time,” said the agency. “Such a move was not to tie the knot with Kim.”

By Lee Sun-min

credit : JoongAngDaily

Hi @Kicia‌ thank you for your explanation plus links. :-bd

Hahaha. Chorong and Jihyun.

I forget what's the name of this variety show. About dating between idols.

And Nam Ji Hyun is one of the members who participate.

Eps 1 the production team show to male and female idol video how they want to meet each other.

And when Full House scene show up where Lee Young Jae and Han Ji Eun in movie theater I really love to see Nam Ji Hyun's face! Hahaha.

She really like Rain.

Fangirling...

:x

rainyday293 said: Hi @Kicia‌ thank you for your explanation plus links. :-bd Hahaha. Chorong and Jihyun. I forget what's the name of this variety show. About dating between idols. And Nam Ji Hyun is one of the members who participate. Eps 1 the production team show to male and female idol video how they want to meet each other. And when Full House scene show up where Lee Young Jae and Han Ji Eun in movie theater I really love to see Nam Ji Hyun's face! Hahaha. She really like Rain. Fangirling... :x

class="content-title"Kim Tae Hee’s Brother Lee Wan Says He Feels Awkward Around Rain

Kim Tae Hee’s Brother Lee Wan Says He Feels Awkward Around Rain

Kim Tae Hee‘s younger brother and actor Lee Wan admitted to feeling awkward around his sister’s boyfriend Rain

Lee Wan recently joined the cast of KBS‘ variety program “Our Neighborhood Variety” as a member of their soccer team Our Neighborhood FC. During the first shooting, the members of the variety program bombarded him with questions about his sister’s relationship with the star Rain. 

When Kang Ho Dong asked him if he called his sister’s boyfriend “Rain,” Lee Wan admitted that “it’s still awkward around him,” and that he calls Rain “Jihoon-ssi.”

Later on, he raised a cheer from his team when he promised to bring his sister Kim Tae Hee onto the show if his team lost.

Lee Wan’s initiation into Our Neighborhood FC will be shown on the upcoming episode of “Our Neighborhood Variety,” scheduled to broadcast on July 22.  

lee wan our neighborhood variety

credit : soompi news

class="post-title"Rain received Catholic baptism

rain kim tae hee

Rumor has it that Rain, a previously agnostic, just received a Catholic baptism this month, in a cathedral in Gyeonggido, in front of his girlfriend Kim Tae Hee , her and his family and his close friend.

Rain’s agency, Cube DC, finally informed that it was right that Rain received Catholic baptism, which was planned since a long time. But the agency also urge us to not associate that baptism with a plan of Rain’s marriage in near future with girlfriend Kim Tae Hee which indeed a devout Catholic.

Ok, we won’t interpret that sacred event with a marriage but, we think all of us could agree that the relationship of this cute couple is on the right track and on the right direction, right ?

Source : Donga / koreanvibe

class="at_ttl"Is Rain’s Recent Baptism A Prelude To Wedding Plans?

Rain and Kim Tae Hee

Rain's girlfriend Kim Tae Hee is serious about her faith. So, when Rain recently was baptized in the Catholic faith, it led fans to assume that his conversion was a step in their plans to marry.

The actor-singer was baptized on July 10 in a Gyeonggi-do church. Kim Tae Hee attended, as did her family and his close friends and family.

Rain's agency, Cube Entertainment, told Yonhap News that, "Rain recently received Catholic baptism."

Actor Ahn Sung Ki, who is also a devout Catholic, served as Rain's godfather. He is a friend of Kim Tae Hee's and her family. Ahn Sung Ki and actress Park Si Yeon will soon appear in the film "The Last Knights" with Clive Owen and Morgan Freeman.

But Rain's agency denied the rumors that the baptism would lead to a wedding ceremony, at least not directly.

Cube told Yonhap News that the couple had no specific marriage plans and fans should not interpret the baptism ceremony as being anything more than it was. The baptism has been planned for some time.

"Please do not interpret the baptism as an impending marriage," said his agency.

According to his agency, Rain discusses his personal life with them and if he were thinking about getting married, he would have shared that news.

But the agency did not know he was dating Kim Tae Hee before they went public with in January 2013. When the drama and film star announced that he was seeing Kim Tae Hee, it shocked fans and even the stars' agencies. His agency had no idea they were dating.

When they went public, they had been dating for three months, saw each other once a week and had already spent the Christmas holidays together.

She was filming the drama "Jang Ok Jung" and he was still in active military service.

When they went public with their relationship, interviewers asked about their marriage plans.

"Dating, marriage, and becoming pregnant isn't something that can happen because you plan it," said the 34-year-old actress. "Now that I am getting older, I don't want to marry too late. But if I marry before 40 I will consider it a success."

When he ended his military service and released his comeback album "Rain Effect," he was asked which of his songs was dedicated to Kim.

He would not say if he dedicated a song to her but some said that the romantic song titled "I Love You" sounded like a proposal.

Rain did say that he thought of Kim Tae Hee while writing the song but that they had no wedding plans. They were just happy to spend time together and that the relationship was stronger than ever.

Rain is considering a role in a new drama titled "Song For You."

Copyright ⓒ 2014 KDramaStars.com All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.

class="news_title"Rain’s baptism sparks marriage rumours

class="news_brief" Rain's baptism at a Catholic church earlier this month sparks rumours that he plans to marry his actress girlfriend Kim Tae-hee, a devout Catholic, very soon.
rain-k-pop-singer.jpg K-pop singer Rain (left) and actress Kim Tae-hee (right).

SEOUL: Rumours are rife that singer-actor Rain may soon wed his actress girlfriend Kim Tae-hee.

These rumours were sparked by the singer’s baptism at a Catholic church earlier this month, which was seen as a sign that Rain will soon wed Kim, who is a devout Catholic.

However, Rain’s management agency Cube DC has since denied that wedding bells will soon ring for the couple, reported Korean media.

It said that Rain, whose real name is Jung Ji-hoon, had planned to get baptised “for a long time” and stressed that Rain did not get baptised in preparation for marriage with Kim.

Rain and Kim went public with their relationship in January last year. The actor was embroiled in a scandal at the time, after he was found to have gone on dates with Kim while on duty, during his compulsory stint in the military.

- CNA/ha

Singer Rain receives Catholic baptism

05-04%28107%29%280%29.jpg

Actor-singer Rain was recently baptized as a Catholic to share the religion of his high-profile girlfriend, actress Kim Tae-hee, his management agency said Monday.

"Rain was recently received baptism as a Catholic. It was something that was planned a long time ago," said Cube DC, while denying rumors about an imminent marriage between the stars.

The baptism took place at a small church in Gwangju, on the outskirts of Seoul, with only family and close friends attending. Cube DC did not reveal when the ceremony took place.

Rain, 32, and Kim, 34, admitted they were in a romantic relationship in January.

thkim@ktimes.co.kr

class="titleNews"Lee Wan Talks About Kim Tae Hee and Rain on ‘Our Neighborhood’s’

Actor Lee Wan revealed how he refers to Rain, who is currently dating his sister, Kim Tae Hee.

July 22’s broadcast of KBS 2TV’s Our Neighborhood’s Masters of Variety and Sports will feature a counter-match between the ‘Our Neighborhood FC’ versus the ‘Doctor Soccer Team’ made up of doctors from various fields.

During the episode, Lee Wan also joined as the new member of ‘Our Neighborhood FC.’

Upon seeing Lee Wan, Kang Ho Dong and Jung Hyung Don attacked him with a flood of questions, such as ‘What’s your sister doing these days?’ ‘What do you call your sister’s man?’ making him sweat.

Lee Wan Talks About Kim Tae Hee and Rain on ‘Our Neighborhood’s’

Kang Ho Dong asked, “Do you call your sister’s man Rain?” and Lee Wan answered, “We’re still awkward. I call him Ji Hoon ssi."

Lee Wan then added, “If we lose the game (counter-match) today, I will invite my sister to Our Neighborhood’s Masters of Variety and Sports, as long as her schedule allows it,” which brought out loud cheers from the members and the staff.

The episode featuring Lee Wan will air on July 22.

Photo credit: KBS2 / enewsworld

** Netizens start to act like they know everything. Awkward maybe because he hasn't met RAIN often enough. He didn't say he doesn't like Rain – hahaha. Being awkward with your sibling's boyfriend/girlfriend does not necessarily mean you don't like them.  :(

Lee Wan reveals he's awkward with nuna Kim Tae Hee's boyfriend Rain

175171542408_99_20140722120003.jpg

Article: 'Kim Tae Hee dongsaeng' Lee Wan "My relationship with Rain is awkward... I call him Jihoon-ssi"

Source: MBN via Naver

1. [+5,044, -273] News about him is always so quiet until one is released and it always mentions his nuna

2. [+4,302, -205] Lee Wan: Jihoon-ssi, why did you serve like that?

3. [+3,824, -102] He's drawing a line ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+3,802, -149] As a fellow man, it's hard for even him to accept

5. [+1,714, -145] So jealous...

6. [+679, -15] I feel bad for Lee Wan... He's handsome and has way better acting skills than his nuna Kim Tae Hee. He's had plenty of great works to boot but he's always overshadowed by his nuna... I hope he finds the light as an individual. Supporting you!

7. [+612, -67] Seems he doesn't like Rain either. Like he's drawing a line between them.

8. [+488, -17] I feel bad for him ㅠㅠㅠㅠ No matter what he does, people always ask him about his nuna...

9. [+419, -36] Lee Wan's athletic, he could KO Rain so easily.. but he's probably holding back because his nuna loves him. Lee Wan's actually a good actor and has some good works under his belt unlike his sister.

10. [+396, -58] His sister is Kim Tae Hee ㅋㅋㅋ Why would he want to give her away to just anyone? I bet he knows all of Rain's secrets too.

source : netizenbuzz

14-07-22 KBS - Our Neighborhood Variety_Lee Wan mention Rain

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x21xfl5_140722-our-neighborhood-ar..

or

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOo0SK5SN-o

Credit Conpia / memo-rain

***LW looks so much older now or is it just me? I am so surprised. That’s why I see that picture & video not look like him.... I've never seen him just until now.....But, I still like him!  I miss him in dramas!

L-)

Lee Wan reveals he and his sister Kim Taee Hee's boyfriend Rain still address each other formally

Kim-Tae-Hee-Rain_1406045208_af_org.jpg

On the July 22 installment of KBS 2TV's 'Our Neighborhood Arts and Physical Education,' Kim Tae Hee's younger brother Lee Wan appeared on the show and talked about his sister's relationship with world star, Rain.  

SEE ALSO: Rain refutes marriage rumors with Kim Tae Hee

ADVERTISEMENT

Kang Ho Dong and Jung Hyung Don asked him how he addressed his sister's boyfriend.  At first, Lee Wan played dumb, but this didn't work, so he said in the end, "We're still awkward, so we address each other formally."  For example, they would attach the form "-ssi" to the end of their names, which almost stands in as "Mr." and "Ms."

Meanwhile, both Kim Tae Hee and Rain were recently baptized in front of friends and family, but denied any marriage plans as of yet.

*Pls. refer to the video above.................

source : allkpop

14-07-22 Rain ( Jung Ji Hoon) @ Facebook

facebook.png

우왕 대나무 먹어야하나~~~~ㅎ

comment

comment.png

ㅋㅋ 그런걸로~

https://www.facebook.com/jung.jihoon.754/posts/754410311281809

credit : memo-rain

itemprop="name"Rain reportedly gets baptized as a Catholic so he can marry Kim Tae Hee

KimTaeHee_and_Rain3.jpg

Korean superstar Rain (Jung Ji Hoon) has been baptized as a Catholic into the same faith as that of his equally famous girlfriend, Kim Tae Hee. Will fans hear wedding bells ring for a church nuptial soon? According to Korean media, it could happen within a year for the two stars who first admitted to their romantic relationship in January 2013.

Kim Tae Hee and her entire family are Catholic, so when news came out that her boyfriend, Rain, had been baptized at a small Catholic parish in Gwangju on the outskirts of Seoul, speculation naturally rose about a possible wedding to take place soon for the two famous stars.

On July 21, Rain's agency, Cub DC, confirmed the 32-year-old superstar's baptism but denied it had anything to do with marriage plans. According to Korean news, the agency said, 'Rain has recently received Catholic baptism. It was something that was planned a long time ago. Only family and close friends were attending. It is not true that Rain and Kim are getting married, and it is not true that he was forced to undergo baptism.'

KimTaeHee_and_Rain.jpg

Despite the agency's official statement, fans and media speculate that based on Kim Tae Hee's current age of 34, she will be 35 within a year and won't want to delay family plans. However, Kim is currently filming a 40-episode Chinese historical drama about master calligrapher Wang Xizhi, while Rain is also busy filming Difficult Love, a movie about a tragic romance. Therefore, according to rumor mills, a spring wedding next year could be expected.

It is awesome that the relationship between Rain and Kim is going strong. 'My girlfriend is someone I can rely on and trust when I am feeling down,' Rain once said of the actress who has often been described as one of the most beautiful women in Korea. Fans of both stars will certainly be excited when the wedding announcement comes.

(Source: via)dramafever

*** RAIN being mentioned.................

Hallyu stars featured in Chinese movies

Hallyu stars are making it big in the Chinese film and drama industry.

For the past few years, Hallyu stars have been appearing in Chinese dramas, but it's been a common thing for them to appear in movies as well.

Drama casting is an important factor as it has everything to do with viewing percentage, but in films, ticket sales affect the success of the movie.

Like Hollywood cast Lee Byung-hun and Rain to target the Asian market, it seems like China shares a common purpose for doing the same.

The show biz calls this the 'win-win strategy'.

(skipped unrelated.....)

There are also two reasons why Korean stars appear in Chinese movies. The pay is higher in China than it is in Korea and they know that they Chinese Market will soon lead to the international market.

A manager said, "They get paid about twice as much. That's why many prefer to star in Chinese movies".

However, it's not always for the money. Top stars look further ahead.

One particular star said, "Hollywood has been eyeing Chinese stars even before casting Hallyu stars. That's because the Chinese market is big and so is the Chinese population all over the world".

That means China has a lot of market to cover. Through Chinese movies, not only can Korean stars become bigger in China, but internationally, into Hollywood.

Source : news.nate.com/view/20...

Translation : Hancinema

LINK to read the FULL article : http://www.hancinema.net/hallyu-stars-featured-in-chinese-movies-71550.html

S. Korean stars thrive in Chinese films

SEOUL, July 23 (Yonhap) -- A growing number of Chinese film studios are casting influential South Korean stars in what appears to be an effort to reach out to a wider Asian audience who love Korean pop culture.

Several South Korean movie stars have recently been chosen for lead and supporting roles in Chinese films, a departure from the past when their roles were largely limited to television dramas.

Industry insiders said this is a sign that the Chinese film industry began to pay attention to ticket selling powers of South Korean stars amid the Asia-wide popularity of Korean soap operas, films and pop music, a phenomenon known as hallyu.

Leading the pack is Song Hye-kyo, who debuted in the global market with the Chinese film "Legend of Yip Man" directed by Wang Gawi in 2013. Co-starring Tony Leung and Zhang Ziyi, the film opened that year's Berlin International Film Festival.

(skipped unrelated.....)

Industry watchers said Chinese studios' recent rush to court Korean stars can be understood in the same context as Hollywood studios' hiring of influential hallyu stars like actor Lee Byung-hun and singer Rain to garner more sales in the Asian movie markets.

In addition, Chinese producers want to use the polished image of Korean stars, especially actresses, for their films as Korean clothing, hair and makeup styles are in such a boom in China riding the Korean Wave, as hallyu is sometimes called, they said.

"The Chinese film industry is paying great attention to Korean stars these days," Kim Gwan-min, head of Im's management agency, InHouse Entertainment, told Yonhap News Agency. "We think Im was able to be cast for a lead role in a Chinese film because the Chinese side wanted to see a synergistic effect through the use of Korean stars."

South Korean stars also have reasons to advance to the Chinese movie market, they said. One is higher pay than in South Korea and the other is an expectation that the Chinese market can become a path to reach out to a wider audience in the world.

According to sources in the local entertainment industry, South Korean stars receive at least double the amount they are paid at home for appearing in Chinese movies.

"The appearance fee for Chinese films and television dramas is more than twice the amount in South Korea. That's why the rush of South Korean stars advancing to the Chinese market continues," a manager of a Korean star said, requesting not to be named.

Money, however, is not the only factor behind the move for those who look further down the road.

"Hollywood has long had their eyes on Chinese stars before they began to cast Korean stars. That's because the Chinese-language speaking markets around the world are so big," a Korean actor said on condition of anonymity.

"This means Chinese films target a very wide audience in the world. So I expect Korean players can, through Chinese movies, advance to ethnic-Chinese markets throughout the world, as well as China, and even farther into Hollywood, using their successes there as a stepping stone," he added.

sshim@yna.co.kr

credit : Yonhap News

14-06-28 Rain sent flowers to Kim Kyu Sang (Dancer) Restaurant opening

(willenette : Hyori also sent flowers.....Food looks so yummy... My source told me that this is a 2-floors resto.....) 

r2.jpg?width=750

r1.jpg?width=750

credit @choon1023

가게오픈#문어전문점#연남동#무너크#마포구 연남동 229-64 2층(무너크)많이들놀러와주세요~^^ㅎㅎ pic.twitter.com/JeOPvMtM4m

https://twitter.com/choon1023/status/483110777293783042

r5.jpg

credit @prikumi

@KOMEKOME518 ピンクのリボンつながりで、これは元は花ついてたんやろか? 

https://twitter.com/prikumi/status/491185594479808512

r4.jpg?width=750

r3.jpg?width=750

credit @dbwhd0737

연남동 마포구 255 - 20 딱보이지요 맛나지요 삼거리에 딱보임 마니마니 먹으러 오시오~~ 지금부터 제대로 스타트~~ ㅋㅋ 잘먹겠습니다~~~!!! pic.twitter.com/4007nukAZY

https://twitter.com/dbwhd0737/status/482883930345861120

r6.jpg

r7.jpg

내친구 땡숙이 아들이 연남동 기사식당거리에 "무너크"라는 술도 마시고 운 좋으면 연예인도 볼수있는 작은공간을 열었다

효리 화환까정~~ㅎㅎ
무너크!! 개업을 축하 합니다
대~박 나세요!!^^

어린사장님이 유명가수 안무가라 그런가?ㅋ 코요테에 빽가,엠블랙 리드보컬 승호등 연예계쪽 사람들이 많이 왔네요~^^

source http://m.blog.naver.com/hdl6830/220043554313

a1.jpg

옥타에서 나와서 배불러 죽겠는데 또 괜찮은대 찾다 발견한 무너크

이름이 재밋음 문어요리전문점. 꼬치집 갈라다가 초코가 가보재서 가봄

a2.jpg

입구부터 몬가 요상함. 생긴지 얼마 안됐는지 에이핑크,허각,하하?

연예인들의 화환글씨가 많이 붙어있음

a3.jpg

2층 바로 문옆에는 박명수의 화환글씨가@

궁금해서 누가하는 술집이냐 물어봤더니, 백댄서들이 모여서 차린 술집이라고,

그래서 왜 무너크인지 팍! 와닿으면서 정말 잘 지은 이름이다. 라는 생각이 들었다.

문어=백댄서=문워크=무너크 ㅋ

a4.jpg?width=750

저게 문어숙회 2인인데 어쩜. 저 문어탑 속에는 생양파만 한가득.

문어가 비싸긴 비싼가보다.그래도 맛있게 냠냠

a5.jpg?width=750

귀여운 나뭇잎 모양의 와사비 덩어리

a6.jpg?width=750

a7.jpg

a8.jpg?width=750

문어만으론 조금 아쉬워서 시킨 문어라면.

조금은 짯지만 얼큰하니 맛있. 신라면이라는 판단.

꼬들꼬들하니 맛났다.

안주가 온니 문어밖에 없단게 아쉽지만 문어요리 전문점인걸 어쩔.ㅋ

source http://blog.naver.com/hanaworks/220062686439 / memo-rain

2014-06-28 00:02 작성시작

Cube DC denies rumors of Rain and Kim Taehee marriage plans

After news of Rain’s baptism spread throughout the entertainment industry, rumors of marriage between him and Kim Taehee are being brought up once again.

According to an insider on July 21, it is true that singer and actor Rain was baptized at a cathedral in Gyeonggido this month in the presence of his girlfriend, Kim Taehee, her family, as well as his close friends and family.

Kim Taehee is known to be a devout Catholic while Rain is an agnostic. However, it appears that Rain was influenced by Kim Taehee’s belief and eventually converted to Catholicism as well. 

Rain’s agency, Cube DC, told Yonhap News, “Rain recently received Catholic baptism. It is something that was planned a long time ago.”

The two were reported to be dating in January of last year. They are in a good relationship and were even photographed in a restaurant recently.

However, Cube DC stated, “There are no specific wedding plans yet. Please do not interpret the baptism as an impending marriage.”    

Source: Joseilbo / koreaboo