Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

class="content-title" style="font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 26px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Rain to Return with a New Album Next Yearlellie November 11, 2013

Singer and actor Rain (Jung Ji Hoon) is planning a comeback for next year.

On November 11, numerous music officials confirmed Rain’s plan to release a new album sometime early next year, and he is recording his songs. Rain completed his military duty in July and moved his agency to Cube DC. He is currently working on his new album in a studio in Cheongdam-dong, Seoul.

Personnel affiliated in the K-Pop industry stated, “He has already finished recording about six tracks,” and, “There are a few tracks written by the singer himself. He is brainstorming whether he will come back with the same image he had before he enlisted in the army or show a different side of himself.”

Another official said, “He is looking for singers to be featured on his new album. Many singers are planning a comeback for January 2014, but Rain’s new album is much anticipated by pop music officials especially since it will be his first album after his military service.”

Rain will be returning to the stage after 2.5 years since the release of his digital single “Busan Girl,” prior to his enlistment in August 2011. After his release, he has received many offers to star in various films and dramas, but Rain is focusing on his singing career. It is presumed he intends to show his will to go back to the basics.

Rain held a fan meeting on October 12 with 3,000 fans in Korea where he revealed, “I’m planning a song and a performance that will show different sides of me. I want to show you what I do well, but I also want to take on a new challenge. What is clear is that I will be coming out with music that will not only be enjoyed by Koreans but people from all over the world.”

Prior to his comeback, Rain will be readjusting to performing on stage through his Japan tour, “2013 Rain Zepp Tour – Story of Rain.” On November 14, he will perform in Nagoya and make stops in Fukuoka, Osaka, and Tokyo until November 28.

source : http://www.soompi.com/2013/11/11/rain-to-return-with-a-new-album-next-year/#.UoDGTzCQaLI

class="content-title"Rain to Return with a New Album Next Year

November 11, 2013

114.jpg

Singer and actor Rain (Jung Ji Hoon) is planning a comeback for next year.

On November 11, numerous music officials confirmed Rain’s plan to release a new album sometime early next year, and he is recording his songs. Rain completed his military duty in July and moved his agency to Cube DC. He is currently working on his new album in a studio in Cheongdam-dong, Seoul.

Personnel affiliated in the K-Pop industry stated, “He has already finished recording about six tracks,” and, “There are a few tracks written by the singer himself. He is brainstorming whether he will come back with the same image he had before he enlisted in the army or show a different side of himself.”

Another official said, “He is looking for singers to be featured on his new album. Many singers are planning a comeback for January 2014, but Rain’s new album is much anticipated by pop music officials especially since it will be his first album after his military service.”

Rain will be returning to the stage after 2.5 years since the release of his digital single “Busan Girl,” prior to his enlistment in August 2011. After his release, he has received many offers to star in various films and dramas, but Rain is focusing on his singing career. It is presumed he intends to show his will to go back to the basics.

Rain held a fan meeting on October 12 with 3,000 fans in Korea where he revealed, “I’m planning a song and a performance that will show different sides of me. I want to show you what I do well, but I also want to take on a new challenge. What is clear is that I will be coming out with music that will not only be enjoyed by Koreans but people from all over the world.”

Prior to his comeback, Rain will be readjusting to performing on stage through his Japan tour, “2013 Rain Zepp Tour – Story of Rain.” On November 14, he will perform in Nagoya and make stops in Fukuoka, Osaka, and Tokyo until November 28.

Source:soompi

---------------------------------

class="title"DramaFever gives you the definition of “Rainism” plus 100 more K-Pop culture words.

by: Stephe@ Cloud USA on November 11, 2013.

While you’re busy making doggone sure you know these necessary 101 terms, spend a little extra time on “Army”, “Rainism”, and “World Star.” kekekeke ;)

°

DramaFever News 11/6/2013 — by Dan Acton

101 Korean Pop culture words you absolutely MUST know

Are you new to the world of K-pop or K-drama, or just need a refresher on what the heck everyone’s talking about? Is there a word you’ve always wondered about but were afraid to ask? We’ve put together the ultimate list of every single K-pop and K-drama term you’ll ever come across. So bookmark this page, and dive right in to the Korean pop culture dictionary!

[excerpts]

DramaFever101KoreanPopCultureWords1_CUSA

DramaFever101KoreanPopCultureWords2_CUSA

rain

DramaFever101KoreanPopCultureWords4_CUSA

» To read this terrific post in its entirety, you can visit DramaFever News HERE. Have fun! ^@@^

class="articletitle"Celebs With The Best Abs We've Seen On Stage

November 11, 2013

This article needs no further explanation. Oh, and brace yourselves.

Best Abs On Stage

We're always happy seeing our idols perform on stage, but sometimes its better to see them pack something extra. (Idols listed in no particular order.)

Rain

119231.png

I think in any given day, Rain would make it one everyone else's washboard abs list. I mean look at those! It's like God meld it to perfection. Rain's abs has been imprinted in history considering that he was one of those few K-pop celebrities who were showing off abs and ripping off shirts on stage while the rest of the idol hemisphere were still covering up and acting all cutesy.

skipped   .  .      .     .

Pls. read its entirety@http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/48633/20131111/abs-kpop-stage-performances-rain-dongjun-zea-siwon-super-junior-taeyang-big-bang-taecyeon-2pm-nicole.htm

Rain readies first music in three years

Nov 12,2013

Article.aspx?aid=29802710

11215941.jpg

Rain
Leading Hallyu star Rain is getting closer to returning to the music scene, according to local media reports, with six songs in the works and an eye on releasing a new album early next year.

It would be his first release since finishing his mandatory military service in July and his first new music since 2010’s “Back to the Basics.”

“Rain has reportedly written several songs, and he is debating at the moment whether he wants to adopt a new concept or just go with the ones he has previously done,” said an industry official. Others have said that he is also looking for singers to feature in his new songs.

Since his discharge from the military, Rain has been trying to reconnect with his fans, holding a fan meeting in Korea for 3,000 people. At the time, he said that he would like to present songs and hold performances that show a variety of aspects.

“I want to show what I can do well, and I also want to challenge myself to try something new,” he said.

By Lee Sun-min

Source:koreajoongangdaily

----------------------------------------

131111 Mentholatum Men Hy Skin Replensher

Credit: Mentholatum @ weibo//scorpiola@rain-cloud

#曼秀雷敦男士专业护肤# “脱光”的确很滋润,但也不代表单身=Dry! 今天就与男士活力修护润肤乳过一个最活力最水润的光棍节吧,含有珍贵乳木果油精华,一抹带来8小时长效保湿,即使舒缓紧绷紧肤。干燥?马上OUT!

753e36dejw1eahb37vw4aj20xr0jwgs0.jpg

class="articletitle"Top 5 Males with the Most Beautiful Eyes

November 11, 2013

Top 5 Males with the Most Beautiful Eyes in Korea.

In Korea there's such thing as "Eyes Day," and in celebration of it B&Vitt Eye Center in Gangnam, Seoul surveyed 460 patients to see which celebrities had the most beautiful eyes. The results were actress Park Shin Hye and JYJ's Park Yoochun. After Yoochun followed Lee Jong Suk, EXO's Chanyeol, DBSK's Changmin, JYJ's Junsu and 2PM's Junho. But what about our list? Let's take a look at which males we think have the most beautiful eyes.

119301.jpg

Any man who smiles with his eyes is a winner for me. Rain and 2PM's Junho may have small eyes with no double eyelid, but get these two to smile and you'll melt to the floor.

Pls. read its entirety@http://www.kpopstarz.com/article ... eong-hun-wonbin.htm

--------------------------------------------------

class="articletitle"Singer Rain in the Process of New Album, 'Comeback Date Unconfirmed'

Singer Rain has revealed that he is in the process of working on his new album.

November 11, 2013

119386-singer-rain-in-the-process-of-new Singer Rain in the Process of New Album, 'Comeback Date Unconfirmed'

Singer Rain has revealed that he is in the process of working on his new album.

Today, he revealed to OSEN that he is currently debating whether to comeback with his usual music style of try something new. 

He also has a Japan ZEPP tour coming up on November 14 and is currently busy working on that first.

Last month, he held a fan meeting with 3,000 fans and had a great time.

He will be holding his '2013 RAIN ZEPP TOUR-STORY OF RAIN' in Japan starting on November 14 and continuing on until November 28.

Source:kpopstarz.com

13-11-12 [Rain-Jihoon Notice]2013 ZEPP tour official goods sale

Posted by memo-rain on November 12, 2013

notice.jpg

Dear clouds
This notice is about the sale of the 2013 RAIN ZEPP tour official goods
http://www.cookimusic.com/goods/event.php?seq=14

For domestic buyers, you could apply to buy the goods through the above website.Please pay attention to the following information.
For overseas buyers, please check the items you wish to buy from the above website and then send your request by email to the country masters listed below.

[2013 RAIN ZEPP tour official goods – domestic sale]
- Delivery will be free of charge for purchase over 30,000 won.
- Delivery for purchase in Korea is estimated to be on 25 November.
- For those who want to get the goods at Japan concert venues please enquire separately when you order your purchase.

[2013 RAIN ZEPP tour official goods – overseas sales (excluding Japan)]
- Overseas fans should send email to overseas master huhuhuhu listing the goods and the quantity they want to purchase.

We will check the weight of the goods you want to order and will inform you the cost of the delivery charge. Delivery will be made after payment is received.
Application email: heidi.shanghai@gmail.com
Application content: buyer’s name/goods and quantity/delivery country/contact telephone number/delivery address/email address

[2013 RAIN ZEPP tour official goods – Japan sale]
- Overseas fans should send email to overseas master Hina listing the goods and the quantity they want to purchase.

We will check the weight of the goods and the quantity you want to order and will inform you the cost of the delivery charge. Delivery will be made after payment is received.
Application email: cloudrainjapan@gmail.com

Application content: buyer’s name/goods and quantity/delivery country/contact telephone number/delivery address/email address

# Separate notice will be made on method of payment and delivery schedule for overseas buyers
# In the case when the goods ordered are sold out, only the remaining available goods ordered will be delivered. (In such case we will issue notice on refund etc. afterwards and will inform you via the overseas masters) .

source : http://www.rain-jihoon.com/n2/notice_view.php?page=1&No=454&...

-------------------------------------------------

SKETCH/DRAWING BY NAO/RAIMY

20130803Rainaaa(3).JPG

[12-Nov-13][Rain-Jihoon Notice] 2013 ZEPP tour official goods sales.

by 화니@rain-cloud

[Rain-Jihoon Notice] 2013 ZEPP tour official goods sales.

source

http://www.rain-jihoon.com/n2/notice_view.php?page=1&No=452&bSeq=672

Hello, Cloud members.

Here is the notice about 2013 ZEPP tour official goods sales.

* In case of domestic fans, those goods are available at the above website.

* Overseas fans can go to the website and get information about the goods before your purchasing requisition through Cloud master's emails classified according to countries.

[2013 RAIN ZEPP tour official domestic sales]

- There is no delivery charge for purchases over thirty thousand won.

- Goods for domestic fans will be delivered in a lump on November 25th.

- Those who want to receive goods at the concert venue in Japan, can separately inquire about it when they purchase them.

[2013 RAIN ZEPP tour official overseas sales (except Japan)]

- If overseas fans place their request via e-mail, overseas master huhuhuhu will check goods weights and individually let them know about delivery charges. And, goods will be delivered to those who complete their payment

Application email : heidi.shanghai@gmail.com

Application content : purchaser's name / amount of goods / where they are delivered (country) / contact number/ mailing address / email address

[2013 RAIN ZEPP tour official Japanese sales]

- If overseas fans place their request via e-mail, overseas master hina will check goods weights and individually let them know about delivery charges. And, goods will be delivered to those who complete their payment.

Application email : cloudrainjapan@gmail.com

Application content : purchaser's name / amount of goods / where they are delivered (country) / contact number/ mailing address / email address

# Only overseas purchases will separately get information about the way to transfer money abroad and about the delivery schedule later.

# Sold-out goods are excluded from the purchase and delivery. (Information about a refund on the sold-out goods will separately be noticed or will be given through overseas masters)

-Further information -

** Goods sales opening time is 1:00pm.

---------------------------------------

To overseas fans who want to purchase 2013 Zepp tour official goods

by huhuhuhu@rain-cloud.co.kr

Rainy is trying to help overseas fans who wish to buy the 2013 RAIN ZEPP Tour official goods. Please refer to the following English notice for detailed information: 

http://www.rain-jihoon.com/n2/notice_view.php?page=1&No=454&...

For shipment to addresses within Korea, overseas fans can order online directly from cookimusic. Goods which will be open for sale on 13 Nov.

For shipment outside Korea, overseas fans will have to bear the delivery charge themselves. As shipping cost varies by weight and destination, we need to collect email orders from overseas fans first. We will then compile a list and pass this to the sellers so that they could calculate the exact shipping charge for each order. The deadline to collect email order from overseas fans will be 23 Nov, 2013.

After the sellers have calculated the shipping cost, we will inform each individual overseas buyer the total amount they need to pay, i.e. cost of goods plus shipping charges. Delivery can only be made after payment has been received by the seller.

At the moment I am not sure about the method of payment. I think it is unlikely that the seller will accept PayPal, and they will most likely only accept Korean won payment via bank remittance. I will check and confirm on this point.

In case the seller will not accept PayPal, I could help overseas fans with PayPal but please note that there will be exchange rate loss incurred as well as bank remittance charges. I will communicate separately about this if it proves to be necessary.

Hope this is clear.

source : http://rain-cloud.co.kr/board/view.asp?mstSeq=14&mstpSeq=17&...

---------------------------------------

Rain Sketch/Drawing by Nao/raimy

2cfbc1dbe4cfb1ce08d8603b3df6a1e4.jpg

1904276159ffe2a44b57511377a56c50.jpg

~♡~♡~☆

Hi dear willenette, I hope you are back now from your trip to Korea to be with your special someone   :x as I read from the other site.   Wish that you enjoyed it.   :-*

D-1 to wait!
i=http%253A%252F%252Fpds.exblog.jp%252Fp

c0047605_7592430.jpg

c0047605_803475.jpg

First Leg at Nagoya -

c0047605_802599.jpg

Source: rainstorm

anjjo said: class="content-title"Rain to Return with a New Album Next Year

November 11, 2013

Singer and actor Rain (Jung Ji Hoon) is planning a comeback for next year.

On November 11, numerous music officials confirmed Rain’s plan to release a new album sometime early next year, and he is recording his songs. Rain completed his military duty in July and moved his agency to Cube DC. He is currently working on his new album in a studio in Cheongdam-dong, Seoul.

Source:soompi

class="articletitle"Hottest K-Pop Male Cleavage Goes To?

K-pop male star with the best chest.

I came upon this photo of SHINee's Taemin sporting man cleavage. What is man cleavage you ask? According to Urbandictionary.com, man cleavage is as follows: Same as girl cleavage, only on a guy. Simple enough right? It got me thinking of K-pop males and their man cleavage and if they are attractive and if it is appealing to women, who has the hottest man cleavage of all time? Don't act like you're not excited to scroll down. Let's take a look!

(skipped unrelated.....)

119430.jpg

Rain, Rain, please never go away. Do you see the diesel-ness of his man chest?

source : kpopstarz

[11-13] 13-11-13 Rain @ Chubu Centrair Int'l Airport (arrival)

13-11-13 Rain @ Chubu Centrair Int'l  Airport

Credit : @boako//ratoka

2(196).jpg

BY8rbuaCMAAw9Te.jpg

BY8tX6oCMAA5W6e.jpg

5.jpg?width=750

http://ameblo.jp/houshikun/entry-11690134552.html

------------------------------------------------

[Pic]13-11-13 Rain wearing ENTROFE Autumn Winter 2013 Collection

Posted by memo-rain on November 13, 2013

00000.jpg?width=750

http://www.simzwaitz.com/collection/fw13/fw2013_list.html

13-11-13 (more pics) Rain @ Incheon International Airport

Posted by memo-rain on November 14, 2013

1.jpg?width=750

2.jpg?width=750

3.jpg?width=750

4.jpg?width=750

5.jpg?width=750

11.jpg?width=750

12.jpg?width=750

6.jpg?width=750

7.jpg?width=750

8.jpg?width=750

9.jpg?width=750

10.jpg?width=750

-------------------------------------------------

[OBS]13-11-13 Unique Entertainment News_Rain @ Incheon International Airport

credit:ratoka@rain-cloud.co.kr

SOUCE : http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=427&aid=0000004789

re-up by ratoka

--------------------------------------------

More Rain's Airport Attire  -

c0047605_21495417.jpg

c0047605_2326523.jpg

ENTROFE

Source:as tagged

WBW: Top 10 Songs from 10 Years Ago (November 2003)

November 13, 2013

Bada-BoA-Rain-wheesung-lee-soo-young-bro

Happy Wednesday K-pop fans. Today is our monthly look back at the K-pop classics that were topping the charts back in November of 2003. When I was looking back at some of the movies and shows that were popular back then, I was shocked. Not because everything was so old but because to me, everything seemed so recent (time flies by fast)! For instance, movies like 'Matrix Revolutions' and 'Elf'  (one of the really underrated comedies by the way) were the top box office draws, Beyonce and Sean Paul were collaborating for "Baby Boy", and TV shows 'The West Wing' (my favorite drama show ever) and 'Friends' were dominating the airwaves.

For some younger or newer fans to K-pop, today's article is a good opportunity to discover and listen to some songs or artists they might not have known about. But for the older veteran K-pop fans, it's a trip down memory lane and the songs we listened to growing up. So without further ado, here are the Top 10 Songs from 10 Years Ago.

skipped    .      .     .     .     .

Rain - "How to Avoid the Sun"

I will admit that this is one of my favorite J.Y. Park produced songs and is probably best known for not only helping to launch Rain into superstar status but as one of the songs that comedian Stephen Colbert used to challenge Rain in the now famous dance-off that helped expose Rain to a whole new audience in the U.S.

skipped     .     .     .     .     .

Pls. read ita entirety@http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/11/wbw-top-10-songs-from-10-years-ago-november-2003#axzz2k5fjDADd

anjjo said:

WBW: Top 10 Songs from 10 Years Ago (November 2003)

November 13, 2013

Happy Wednesday K-pop fans. Today is our monthly look back at the K-pop classics that were topping the charts back in November of 2003. When I was looking back at some of the movies and shows that were popular back then, I was shocked. Not because everything was so old but because to me, everything seemed so recent (time flies by fast)! For instance, movies like 'Matrix Revolutions' and 'Elf'  (one of the really underrated comedies by the way) were the top box office draws, Beyonce and Sean Paul were collaborating for "Baby Boy", and TV shows 'The West Wing' (my favorite drama show ever) and 'Friends' were dominating the airwaves.

For some younger or newer fans to K-pop, today's article is a good opportunity to discover and listen to some songs or artists they might not have known about. But for the older veteran K-pop fans, it's a trip down memory lane and the songs we listened to growing up. So without further ado, here are the Top 10 Songs from 10 Years Ago.

Rain - "How to Avoid the Sun"

I will admit that this is one of my favorite J.Y. Park produced songs and is probably best known for not only helping to launch Rain into superstar status but as one of the songs that comedian Stephen Colbert used to challenge Rain in the now famous dance-off that helped expose Rain to a whole new audience in the U.S.

skipped     .     .     .     .     .

Pls. read ita entirety@http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/11/wbw-top-10-songs-from-10-years-ago-november-2003#axzz2k5fjDADd

131114 rainyent tweet_Rain @ Zepp Nagoya rehearsal
credit : scorpiola

레이니엔터테인먼트 ‏@rainyent

우리의 비느님은 지금 리허설 중이시네요. pic.twitter.com/VXrJqWMQ5E

BZAsHxXCAAAxgy7.jpg

anjjo said: [12-Nov-13][Rain-Jihoon Notice] 2013 ZEPP tour official goods sales.

by 화니@rain-cloud

[Rain-Jihoon Notice] 2013 ZEPP tour official goods sales.

source

http://www.rain-jihoon.com/n2/notice_view.php?page=1&No=452&bSeq=672

Hello, Cloud members.

Here is the notice about 2013 ZEPP tour official goods sales.

* In case of domestic fans, those goods are available at the above website.

* Overseas fans can go to the website and get information about the goods before your purchasing requisition through Cloud master's emails classified according to countries.

[2013 RAIN ZEPP tour official domestic sales]

- There is no delivery charge for purchases over thirty thousand won.

- Goods for domestic fans will be delivered in a lump on November 25th.

- Those who want to receive goods at the concert venue in Japan, can separately inquire about it when they purchase them.

[2013 RAIN ZEPP tour official overseas sales (except Japan)]

- If overseas fans place their request via e-mail, overseas master huhuhuhu will check goods weights and individually let them know about delivery charges. And, goods will be delivered to those who complete their payment

Application email : heidi.shanghai@gmail.com

[2013 RAIN ZEPP tour official Japanese sales]

- If overseas fans place their request via e-mail, overseas master hina will check goods weights and individually let them know about delivery charges. And, goods will be delivered to those who complete their payment.

Application email : cloudrainjapan@gmail.com

# Only overseas purchases will separately get information about the way to transfer money abroad and about the delivery schedule later.

# Sold-out goods are excluded from the purchase and delivery. (Information about a refund on the sold-out goods will separately be noticed or will be given through overseas masters)

-Further information -

** Goods sales opening time is 1:00pm.