Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

[10-25] [Rainyent]13-10-25 2013 The Cloud fanmeeting "To You" Fan Event

[Rainyent]13-10-25  2013 The Cloud fanmeeting "To You" Fan Event

Credit : rainyent//ratoka@rain-cloud

-----------------------------------------

[10-26] 130106 KBS World_Pit-A-Pat Korean_Full House

130106 KBS World_Pit-A-Pat Korean (두근두근 한국어) - Episode 7_Full House

Credit: KBS World TV

827a355ae410098b52cf44927d39f852.jpg

A Rain Full House Collage

credit:as tagged

8th Cloud Fan Meeting 12 October 2013 fan account

by huhuhuhu@rain-cloud.co.kr

This is going to be a long one.   We had a full 2.5 hours fan meeting packed with games, talks and performances.

photos credit as tagged

Prelude

The Korean clouds did an excellent job.  There were lots of activities to do while clouds lined up to get their tickets.

Photo wall.  There were full size statues of our prince for clouds to stand or sit on the chair next to him to take “couple” pictures and imagine him to be our dream man^^.  

fm1.jpg

fm2%287%29.jpg

Quiz boards.  It’s a survey on two questions.  Clouds made their choices on the answers. Later on at the fan meeting our prince had to answer the questions to see if his choice corresponded to the one chosen by most clouds.  

We organized LED and rice garlands and they adorned the entrance of the magnificent Hall of Peace of Kyung Hee University.  It’s a beautiful sight.

fm3%282%29.jpg

fm4.jpg

As clouds collected their tickets, they also got a bracelet for entrance and a personal gift from our prince – his own handprint.  At the fan meeting there was a video clip showing how he prepared this – it’s really messy^^.

handprint.jpg

We also got translating device with 3 language options: English, Chinese and Japanese.  This proved to be invaluable as our prince did talk A LOT at the fan meet.^^  He said he seemed to become a chatterbox as he grew older^^ Thanks to the translating device most of us could have a reasonably good understanding on what our chatterbox prince talked about.

The fan meeting “To You”

We applauded loudly as the lights dimmed and we saw the silhouette of our prince on stage.  The very first song he sang was “To You” and I could not control my tears.  The lyrics and his gentle and tender voice just made me very emotional.  I only realized after the fan meeting when I had time to look at the event sheet that the name of our fan meet was th Fan Meeting “TO YOU”>.  He’s so thoughtful and his message was so clear it’s very heart warming. 

The MC of the meeting was Yun Jung Su, who worked with our prince back in his debut years.  I could not remember all the details and the sequences of the talk.  Here were a few high lights: 

They shared old memories on our prince’s first concert challenge as well as the episode when our prince lost the ring he inherited from his mother.  Then somehow the topic changed.  The MC asked our prince what types of underwear he preferred, boxer shorts or tight briefs.  Our prince said he liked tight briefs.  Hearing this, the MC tried to pull his pants to check what our prince was wearing, and announced jokingly “you aren’t wearing anything inside”.  Our prince gave a very shy and cute smile and instinctively changed his relaxed sitting position and pulled his legs together^^ 

fm7%281%29.jpg

The MC asked our prince to say something to his long awaiting fans.  And here started our chatterbox prince.  He said all those who were in this room were his loyal fans, many were teenagers who followed him when he debuted and many now got married, and even had kids.  He said he felt very relaxed with us as we were like a family.  

He then talked about his getting older and was wondering if he should still continue as a dancing singer.  He said he attended a wedding party the other day (I believed it’s JYP’s wedding) and met many old friends, whom he knew from his debut days.  He remembered well that when he was a junior at TV programmes, he had to bow 90 degrees to his seniors.  However when he appeared on TV last time, he was almost the only senior left.  Not only did he feel embarrassed,  his back was not that well now and he couldn’t imagine having to bow back 90 degrees to all the juniors.   He put it in a fun and casual way, but somehow I felt that he’s also preparing his clouds, and I felt kind of sad.

Our prince also mentioned how he had changed.  For the past 10 years he almost charged non stop towards goals he set one after another.  But now he was more relaxed.  He would take time to read, watch movies.  He would pause and think and he could take whatever life confronted him with peace of mind.  Whether good or bad things happened, he would look into himself to see what he had done right or not enough.  He didn’t say explicitly what happened and he didn’t need to.  He was the one who should have suffered the most but he was soothing us with his mellow, sincere talk. 

Hearing this, my heart was quite heavy with all kinds of emotions so it was a nice break to have a fun packed quiz period.  Can’t remember all the questions now and the sequence may be wrong.  There were 5 or 6 questions and our prince only got 1 correct.  It was truly amusing later to see how our prince got back on us on this guessing game^^

The first question was to identify the five songs of our prince, which were all blended together in a re-mix.  It was really difficult.  Our prince tapped to the tune trying hard to figure out but he only got one song right.  He clearly hated to lose, and “complained” that we were supposed to have a fan meeting, but instead we gave him too much stress, and he didn’t even sleep last night (having been to and back from Singapore in the past 24 hours) etc.

The next question showed a video clip of our prince’s past performance.  He sang some words wrong and he had to guess what they were.  It was long time ago so our prince didn’t get it.  When he knew the answer he explained that he didn’t sing the wrong words, it was merely bad pronunciation^^

Then there were two questions about missing lines/words in Ninja Assassin.  I was very proud of myself because I watched NA so many times I knew the answers right away.  The first scene was Mika trying to free him, and his line should be, Oh Mika I like you more and more.  He didn’t get this one right.  He explained that this was not the original script, and was changed at the very last minute – which was why he forgot it.  And he did get the next quiz right.  (When Miko freed him at the very last scene, he said “And I forgive you”).  Our prince couldn’t control his pride and his joy when he got this one.  Bingo.  One right answer so far. 

Followed this the screen showed some photos of our prince taken over the years,  and he had to put them back in chronological order.  I think it’s common knowledge amongst clouds that age never got on our prince and he just looked as young and fresh,  then and now.  It was no wonder therefore he mixed them all up^^. OK, prince, the reason was quite explicit why you didn’t get it right.

The last two questions related to the surveys on clouds before the fan meeting.

One was to choose what clouds think of as our prince’s most significant event/achievement.  There were 5 or 6 choices.  Our prince chose Time 100.  The choice of most fans was his World Tour.  Our prince explained that to him personally he believed Time 100 was the summation of his achievements , and the MC added probably fans missed his concert too much and they looked forward to his world tour.

fm8.jpg

The next survey was which part of our prince fans liked best.  Amongst the choices were his hip, his voice, his lips.  Our prince pondered a bit and then he said the one thing he was really grateful to his parents was that they had given him a good voice.  And he liked his own lips too.  He said he would choose voice.  Hearing this, the MC reminded him that he was supposed to guess what fans liked most, and commented that he thought the body of our prince was the most attractive.  Our prince, convinced by this argument, gave up what he had chosen and changed the answer to his hip.

The MC revealed the answer: voice^^.  Our prince then challenged us: didn’t you all say you like my hip before?

So for this session his score was only 1.  Clearly our prince hated to lose and later on he had his chance to get back on us^^. 

The Q&A was followed by our prince’s special stage.  He changed his suit and returned to stage dressed in black with his sun glasses on.   He performed quite a number of songs but I forgot the sequence.

After he performed a song, he said he’s going to perform a song that represented him, and asked us to guess what song it was.  After a few wild guess from the floor, he sneered at us and said now we know how difficult it was to guess. If we couldn’t guess this right how could he guessed the 5 songs which were all mixed up etc. etc.^^  Then he revealed the answer to us: “How to avoid the sun”.

He must have enjoyed this triumph over us that he played it again, asking us to guess the next song.  Again we failed.  He gave us his faked contemptuous  look. He was just so lovely and cute.  

And of course his performance was as entertaining as ever:

fm9.jpg

fm10.jpg

His shoelace came loose during one performance so he asked for a stop. He told us that he would not allow such mistake to happen at a formal concert, but since we are having a family gathering it’s OK, and asked us to wait while he bent down to tie his shoelace.  It went loose a second time after certain performance.  This time he just put his leg on one of the monitors to let us watch him tie it.  It was a small incident, but the message from our prince was clear and it came out again and again during the fan meeting.  The way he talked to us, the feelings he shared with us, the jokes he played with us.  He was very relaxed with his clouds, because to him, we are part of a family and we were having a cosy family gathering.

And soon he told us he would be performing the last song.  We all shouted no.  He said we were spoiled, and he shouldn’t have spoiled us and made it a habit^^.  But he did spoil us once again with an encore song^^.  However I noticed that he touched his back many times during the last performance.  I didn’t know whether he was still suffering from back pain or whether he was trying to adjust his microphone system.  I prayed it was the latter.

The Cloud prepared a video dedicated to our prince, as he watched it we made the words I  you from the floor with the electric candles distributed to us beforehand.  

There were many more other details and our prince really talked quite a lot.  But the account is getting too long so I will just end it here.

Dear prince, we will still   you when you are sixty-four.

Hi willenette,  I love Rain's hair style in these pics.  The length is just right with his bangs too.  He looks so boyish, clean, sweet-smelling  and kissable!    :)) :P <:-P   

[10-27] 13-10-24 Rain picture

credit:ratoka & rainstorm

source : http://blog.naver.com/beckersz/100198526501

c0047605_039254.jpg

c0047605_0424349.jpg

-----------------------------------------------

[10-28] Rain wear Alexis Mabille T-shirt fan-meeting 12 October 2013

i=http%253A%252F%252Fpds.exblog.jp%252Fp

Source:rainstorm

Rain @ Golf Course

credit:ratoka@rain-cloud.co.kr

source @thanksto6 twitter // benamoo

[후기] 경기 모 골프장에 비님 오셨데요~
이제 막 배우시는 중 이라 볼은 못치시는데
엄청 친절했다고~ http://twitpic.com/dj2ggq
(출처: 비나무_벼사랑님 http://j.mp/17nhEVz )

[후기2] 골프장 직원들 난리났었다고..
캐디분들 안에서 소리지르고..
클럽 주고받을때
감사합니다~라고 꼭꼭 인사하시며
캐디님이, 비님 너무 친절하고 좋았다고 하시네요^^ http://twitpic.com/dj2p4y

[후기 펌3]
골프치는 거 보면 그사람 인격이 나오는데 울비님 매너짱~
마니 웃으시고,,엄청 친절하시고..즐겁게 란딩 하고 가셨다네요~
골프공에 선수처럼 싸인도 해줬다네요 ㅋㅋ http://twitpic.com/dj36p0

golf5.jpg

golf.jpg

golf4.jpg

GOLF3%280%29.jpg

[English translation]

by  화니  2013.10.29@rain-cloud

[Fan account 1]
It is said that Rain came to a golf club in Kyungki-do.
He just started to learn how to play golf but he can't hit the ball yet.
He was very kind~ http://twitpic.com/dj2ggq
[source : benanoo's 벼사랑님 http://j.mp/17nhEVz]

[Fan account 2]
With the appearance of Rain, there was a big commotion among the golf club employees.
As he appeared, caddies went hysterical by screaming his name.
Whenever he exchanged golf clubs with others, he greeted them every single time.
According to a caddie, he was very kind and a nice man^^ http://twitpic.com/dj2p4y

[Fan account 3]
Playing golf reveals much about one's personality.
He had wonderful manners~
He smiled a lot and was very friendly, and he went home after enjoying rounding the course~ He even gave people his signature on the golf ball as if he was a golfer. keke. http://twitpic.com/dj36p0

Guest lexus123

Wow he looks really good... so handsome. Don't worry, your sweetheart will be home soon. I hope that there would be sightings of them together. Like holding hands while going around or eating out. Anyways, everyone already knows that they are dating. But yeah I know also that some fans are very possessive. But I'm still hoping that we could see them together. Even just a glimpse..

B-) B-) B-)

yasmine1 said: hi eveyone :)
it's my first post in Rain's thread : i'm a big fan of "housefull" , i love his performance in this serie but it's my first time here : i'm quite startled to see that he's doing his eyebrows now  :-O

! what the heck ??? seriously !

he was soooooo charming with his natural eyebrows (they were not thick at all , they were beautiful and suited his face and eyes  ) ,... honestly i'm shocked , i dont like him that way :(

[10-29] 13-10-28 Rain @ Japna Magazine _韓流新発見 (Vol 40)

13-10-28 Rain @ Japna Magazine _韓流新発見 (Vol 40)

Credit  : @wantan0625//vincet57@rain-cloud

韓流新発見。Vol.40 4ページです。 pic.twitter.com/9LIOzQ7nUU

japan.jpg

-------------------------------------------

We missed General, cute as ever -   :))    =D>

[10-30] General pics

Credit: hana cyworld//scorpiola@rain-cloud

cy-8795182371375885737-2001373082.jpg

[10-29] 2013 Rain Zepp tour - Story of Rain Tickets

credit:ratoka@RainLegend

Credit huffy.gifpeonylilies

- excited!!! Tickets to comeback concert in tokyo biggrin.gif めっちゃ楽しみ~♪♪♪ #rain #comeback pic.twitter.com/NvmEMifHa5

私のお守り^ ^ずっと財布に入ってます、楽しかったなー名古屋2日目 pic.twitter.com/sTqfT8JCrF

zeep2.jpg

zepp.jpg

-------------------------------------------

Sketch/Drawing by Nao/raimy

Oct. 30, 2013

07eb3777fb0d46418ab40208be1485cc.jpg

[10-31] [MCMWorldwide]13-10-30 Singapore Men's Fashion Week

[MCMWorldwide]13-10-30 Singapore Men's Fashion Week 2013: Fashion Show Highlights

credit : MCMWorldwide//ratoka@rain-cloud

--------------------------------------------

itemprop="name"The 10 Hottest Kdrama moments without a kiss

by Vivi on Wed, Oct 30, 2013

We've already celebrated the 10 hottest Kdrama kisses, but coming few and far between, those kisses aren’t what really fuel the majority of the romances in our favorite dramas. The episodes leading up to the big explosion of passion are often filled with sweet moments of tender romance that make our stomachs do somersaults and keep us pushing the “next episode” button. So, now that the weather’s getting cold, let’s celebrate some of these heart-warming moments, shall we? There are so many to choose from, but here are a few of the top tender Kdrama moments:

skipped   .     .      .      .      .

skipped   .     .      .      .      .

2.The flowers, Full House

Full_House_flowers_scene.png   +1

Rain’s character in Full House wasn't always the best at expressing his feelings (okay, that's a major understatement). In fact, when he sends 105 flowers to Ji Eun, she initially asks if it's a symptom of food poisoning. His advance apology flowers show her that he doesn't want to hurt her, and they share a sweet, argument-free moment surrounded by roses. I'm sure I wasn't the only one who wanted to strangle Hye Won when she barged in on the party!

skipped  .    .    .  .   .

Pls. continue reading @ http://www.dramafever.com/news/the-10-hottest-kdrama-moments-without-a-kiss/

A Rain Full House Collage

584a7d18bcb9ae27e82d3d73a53f9193.jpg

credit:as tagged