Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

RAIN to make first public appearance at fan meeting after military discharge

201307020_Rain_1.jpg

Rain will hold a fan meeting in August prior to his full-scale comeback activities.

According to Rain’s agency Cube Entertainment on July 19, the megastar will make his first public appearance since military discharge through a fan meeting on August 3 prepared by his official fan club.

The fan meeting which was prepared by the fans spontaneously, will be held at Kyunghee University’s Peace hall. Rain is preparing a surprise performance for the fans who have waited him for these two years.

After the fan meeting, Rain will participate in the biggest music festival titled ‘Sonic Bang 2013′ in Thailand on August 24. It is not a full-scale comeback activity, but the expectation in international fans are growing as once again he will be standing in front of overseas fans for the first time after the two-year military service.

Rain will participate in the music festival along with artists such as Epik High, Far East Movement, Jazon Mraz and others. For fans wanting to attend the event, tickets can be purchased here.

Sources: News & Photo: mydaily / hellokpop

class="tit_detail"Rain to hold fan meeting in August

Rain will be holding meeting with his fans in August.

Superstar singer Rain is confirmed to meet his fans once again after a long time. Rain has been discharged from the army but no plans yet for his comeback but he is said to attend a fan meeting which will be on the 3rd of August after getting invited by his official fan club. 

The fan meting will be held at KyungHee University. The fan club asked the star to appear on stage and Rain gladly accepted the request.

However, Cube Entertainment stated that there is no plan yet for Rain’s comeback, whether it is album, drama or movie but he will be attending a Thailand Festival and will perform at Bangkok Impact Muang Thong Thani.

source : KOFAN

class="articletitle"You Make Me Smile: Best Idol Smiles

July 24, 2013

A smile can make someone's day and there's nothing, I tell you, nothing, better than a warm smile. While everyone has decent smiles, there are some people who can light up a room with just a twist of their mouths. Let's take a look a look at the idol stars who can turn any day into a good one.

skipped     .      .     .     .    .

skipped     .      .     .     .    .

87847.jpg

Rain

He may be one of the sexiest performers of all time, but this grown sex pot turns into such a cutie-patootie when he flashes one of his big smiles.

skipped        .       .        .       .

Source:kpopstarz

The title of the article is so misleading.  It is not his fault but it is very clear that the Defense Media Agency and the Ministry of National Defense must be held responsible for these issues. Also, some military officials are using the celebrity PR soldiers for their private entertainment. Why are they  using Rain up to this time.  Leave him alone, please!  X(

Rain Revealed to Have Become a PR Agent without Required Documents

Just when all seemed okay again for Rain, another issue has turned up for the recently discharged soldier.

On July 24, congressman Kim Kwang Jin of the National Assembly Defense Committee, stated that a PR Agent management inspection report received from the Ministry of National Defense revealed that Rain and ten other PR agents were accepted as PR agents despite not sending in any required documents

52754534.jpg

To become a PR agent, an actor, comedian, or singer must submit documents and recommendations that prove of their experience in each area. The documents must be handed in within three months of the enlistment date.

It has recently been discovered that Rain and other PR agents have not turned in these required documents.

Kim Kwang Jin also raised up suspicions that the full-time PR director, who was in charge of interviewing Rain, provided unnecessary convenience to the celebrity soldier. It’s said that the PR director remarked, “How can a deputy director dare to interview world star Jung Ji Hoon?” during the interview process.

In addition to these issues, it′s been previously noted that PR Agents were mobilized to sing at the weddings of PR agency officials in November of 2012 and March of 2013.

“The Defense Media Agency and the Ministry of National Defense must be held responsible for these issues,” said the congressman, as he added that there are bigger problems than the ones revealed during the official briefing of the Ministry of National Defense that took place on July 18.

Photo Credit: Kim Byung Kwan

Source:enewsworld

The title of the article is so misleading.  It is not his fault but it is very clear that the Defense Media Agency and the Ministry of National Defense must be

held responsible for these issues. Also, some military officials are using the celebrity PR soldiers for their private entertainment. Why are they  using Rain up to this time.  Leave him alone, please!  X(

Rain Revealed to Have Become a PR Agent without Required Documents2013.07.24Just when all seemed okay again for Rain, another issue has turned up for the recently discharged soldier.

On July 24, congressman Kim Kwang Jin of the National Assembly Defense

Committee, stated that a PR Agent management inspection report received

from the Ministry of National Defense revealed that Rain and ten other

PR agents were accepted as PR agents despite not sending in any required

documents

To become a PR agent, an actor, comedian, or singer must submit

documents and recommendations that prove of their experience in each

area. The documents must be handed in within three months of the

enlistment date.

It has recently been discovered that Rain and other PR agents have not turned in these required documents.

Kim Kwang Jin also raised up suspicions that the full-time PR director,

who was in charge of interviewing Rain, provided unnecessary convenience

to the celebrity soldier. It’s said that the PR director remarked, “How

can a deputy director dare to interview world star Jung Ji Hoon?”

during the interview process.

In addition to these issues, it′s been previously noted that PR Agents

were mobilized to sing at the weddings of PR agency officials in

November of 2012 and March of 2013.

“The Defense Media Agency and the Ministry of National Defense must be

held responsible for these issues,” said the congressman, as he added

that there are bigger problems than the ones revealed during the

official briefing of the Ministry of National Defense that took place on

July 18.

Yess...the title of the article is really ridiculous. It's not his fault, DEMA n Ministry National Defense must be held responsible for this. How dare they put rains name at the title like that n makes like it is his fault. I guess they are (journalist) can't leave him alone.. they have enjoyed a lot to write something bad about rain. I hope its gonna be over, its enough..aren't they enough to makes rain suffer?? Just stop it already... they must leave Rain alone this time.

mayabi25 said: Yess...the title of the article is really ridiculous. It's not his fault, DEMA n Ministry National Defense must be held responsible for this. How dare they put rains name at the title like that n makes like it is his fault. I guess they are (journalist) can't leave him alone.. they have enjoyed a lot to write something bad about rain. I hope its gonna be over, its enough..aren't they enough to makes rain suffer?? Just stop it already... they must leave Rain alone this time.

anjjo said: The title of the article is so misleading.  It is not his fault but it is very clear that the Defense Media Agency and the Ministry of National Defense must be held responsible for these issues. Also, some military officials are using the celebrity PR soldiers for their private entertainment. Why are they  using Rain up to this time.  Leave him alone, please!  X(

Rain Revealed to Have Become a PR Agent without Required Documents

Just when all seemed okay again for Rain, another issue has turned up for the recently discharged soldier.

On July 24, congressman Kim Kwang Jin of the National Assembly Defense Committee, stated that a PR Agent management inspection report received from the Ministry of National Defense revealed that Rain and ten other PR agents were accepted as PR agents despite not sending in any required documents

To become a PR agent, an actor, comedian, or singer must submit documents and recommendations that prove of their experience in each area. The documents must be handed in within three months of the enlistment date.

Kim Kwang Jin also raised up suspicions that the full-time PR director, who was in charge of interviewing Rain, provided unnecessary convenience to the celebrity soldier. It’s said that the PR director remarked, “How can a deputy director dare to interview world star Jung Ji Hoon?” during the interview process.

In addition to these issues, it′s been previously noted that PR Agents were mobilized to sing at the weddings of PR agency officials in November of 2012 and March of 2013.

“The Defense Media Agency and the Ministry of National Defense must be held responsible for these issues,” said the congressman, as he added that there are bigger problems than the ones revealed during the official briefing of the Ministry of National Defense that took place on July 18.

Nancyzak said:

@anjjo and @willenette,

Both of you are AWESOME and AMAZING!

You've shown us what TRUE and LOYAL FANS mean! Keep it up! Me and @cocomhe are here to support!

Strange rule but I'm glad that you no longer feel the heat anymore. I did notice that Rain's thread's is the longest. Thanks to both of you and many fans of his.

Hopefully when he comeback to entertainment scene, the fandom and postings will pick up. Surely there will be a lot to talk about his activities. What's more with his ambition of spreading his wings to the US for major activities.

The videos by the Peru, Ecuador and Chile fans are awesome! Some example of, again, true and loyalty to the King. He is so loved by his fans and he is so lovable himself. That speaks a lot. That is why I always think Rain is, overall, a good man, worthy of KTH's attention, love and care!

I see the maturity in the celebrities after enlistment and discharged from the MS. Let us see him on 3 August 2013. I await all the pics and vids of him!  :)>- :D

@ anjjo

Thank u for welcoming me... i'm a huge fan of Rain n i always wish the best for him. I've never being someone or some celebrity's fan before. I just watch them n thinking wow he's handsome...she's good...just something like that. But when the first time i saw Rain @ full house...Bang..i just can't help it, he slowly but sure stollen my heart n he won't put it back again :D since then I started to collecting his dramas, movies n listen his music almost everyday ( lol ). I love Rain as a performer because he is soooo talented n I like him as a person because of his ambition n desire to achieve his goals.. he truly a fighter, he struggled a lot since he was young to make his family live in prosperity n he can make it come true. What an amazing person he is... n I'm so proud to be his fan... :x

By the way sorry for the bad grammar, English is not my first language :D

Guest merycote

anjjo said: .............

Rain revealed to have become a celebrity recruit even without the necessary paperwork

July 24, 2013

After the Ministry of Defense made the decision to....

Source: My Daily via Nate//allkpop

---------------------------------------

class="cb b15"Rain Mentioned In Latest Celebrity Recruit Scandal

Jul 24, 2013

Singer and actor Rain may have been discharged from the army but ...

Source:.kdramastar

Guest merycote

mayabi25 said: @ anjjo
Thank u for welcoming me... i'm a huge fan of Rain n i always wish the best for him. I've never being someone or some celebrity's fan before. I just watch them n thinking wow he's handsome...she's good...just something like that. But when the first time i saw Rain @ full house...Bang..i just can't help it, he slowly but sure stollen my heart n he won't put it back again :D since then I started to collecting his dramas, movies n listen his music almost everyday ( lol ). I love Rain as a performer because he is soooo talented n I like him as a person because of his ambition n desire to achieve his goals.. he truly a fighter, he struggled a lot since he was young to make his family live in prosperity n he can make it come true. What an amazing person he is... n I'm so proud to be his fan... :x

anjjo said: class="cb b15"Rain Mentioned In Latest Celebrity Recruit Scandal

Jul 24, 2013

Singer and actor Rain may have been discharged from the army but his service as a celebrity recruit is still being discussed there.

A recent inspection report from Korea's Ministry of National Defense stated that Rain and ten other public relations agents did not have the required documents necessary to be PR agents for the military. While all Korean males between the ages of 18 and 35 must serve two years of compulsory military service, many celebrities choose to become PR Agents. But to do so, an actor, comedian or singer must file the necessary papers within three months. The report said that this was not done in Rain's case. It also said that the person who interviewed Rain let some requirements slide, saying that he would not dare to interview a world-class celebrity.

Many actors and singers serve in the PR department and do a good job, but a few abuse their position, using their celebrity recruit status to take extra time off and have extra privileges such as using their cell phones. Recently reporters spied Rain, singers Se7en and Mighty Mouth's Sangchu drinking when they were supposed to be on duty and Se7en and Sangchu visiting adult massage parlors. An investigative report on celebrity recruits that was shown on Korean television finally resulted in a decision by the Ministry of National Defense to end the program.

"We have decided to close down the PR unit as a result of the audit held on PR agents," said a representative for the Ministry. "We feel responsible for leaving the Defense Media Agency to cause trouble, and for not supervising the PR agents properly."

The unit was meant to improve the image of the military, said the media agency, but it has done the opposite. It will shut down because of its negative effect on general military morale and complaints received from the public. The celebrity recruits who visited the massage parlors await punishment. PR agents who have less than three months to serve will remain in their units while those with more time will be transferred to new units, to serve with non-celebrity soldiers.

Actors who sign up for military duty in the future will not have the option of serving in the PR department. Actor Yoo Seung Ho, who appeared in "Missing You," is currently serving in the military but refused the option of being a celebrity recruit and is on active duty.

Rain, who starred in "Full House," was recently discharged from his military service without any charges being filed.

Source:.kdramastar

Hi hi, welcome too XDD haha... I'm sure you will have a good time here... anjjo and willenette are two really nice persons :)Just like you.. english isn't my first language, but I think I can improve my skills here, I hope so XDD IDK...Maybe it can help you tooLet Rain be our inspiration!!  :))  

Thank u merycote.. u all guys are really nice :) I hope I can improve my english skill too, just like what u did. of course, rain always be my inspiration >:D<

***Aish..................why didn't Yonhap & the writer do their research very well about this incident, huh? RAIN wasn't the one with Se7en when they were caught by the reporter on the way to the massage parlor.....it was Sangchu.  ;)

Seven celebrity soldiers sent to military prison for scandalous

Seven celebrity soldiers who were caught on camera drinking and entering a massage parlor were sentenced to several days in a military prison for violating the military code of conduct, the defense ministry said Thursday.

The soldiers faced unprecedented tough disciplinary actions after a local TV network last month secretly taped them. They included K-pop star Rain and Seven, drinking together in a private restaurant following a performance for a military event. Two of them were caught by a camera crew in front of a massage parlor late at night after failing to get service.

The incident caused a fierce nationwide backlash in a country where the mandatory two-year military service for all males is taken very seriously, prompting the defense ministry to abolish the controversial celebrity recruiting system last week.

The soldiers were serving for the Defense Media Agency (MDA), a unit that has provided programming for TV and radio broadcasts to promote a positive image of the military since 1997.

Following a special audit, the ministry's disciplinary committee on Thursday announced disciplinary actions for eight soldiers who damaged the public image of the military and lowered the morale of other regular soldiers.

Seven soldiers received a prison term ranging from 4-10 days, while one was grounded to his unit for 10 days. After the ruling, they were immediately sent to a military prison at the defense ministry compound, which is guarded by military police.

"These disciplinary actions applied fair and thorough sentencing rules," the committee said in a statement.

As the celebrity soldier unit was abolished, a total of 15 soldiers under the DMA will be relocated to other Army units.

The military's alleged special treatment of celebrities has frequently been the subject of criticism as several celebrities serving military duty were seen enjoying more freedom than ordinary soldiers.

Earlier this year, K-pop star Rain got in trouble when paparazzi photos showed him secretly dating top actress Kim Tae-hee. He was grounded to his unit for a week for violating the code of conduct.

The military service is a highly sensitive issue in South Korea where political candidates lose elections because they or their sons have not served in the military. Some celebrities and athletes have been arrested and forced into near exile after getting caught evading the draft. (Yonhap News)

credit : Korea Herald

Guest merycote

@mayabi25 ... hahaha!! I haven't been able to improve my english yet, but I will try, let's try together~  =D>  being positive, and having faith! :-bd  :):D  ;)

Rain, selected without required documents… Continuous controversy for favor of entertainment soldier

6647_1.jpg

It is revealed that some entertainment soldiers including the singer Rain(Jung Ji-Hoon) discharged on 10th, were selected without required documents. According to ‘Inspection result of operation condition of entertainment soldier’, which Ministry of National Defense submitted to Kim Gwang-Jin the assemblyman, ten entertainment soldiers including the singer Rain were selected even though they omitted required documents at interviews. Kim Gwang-Jin noticed, “Ten soldiers for military promotion including Rain didn’t submit the required documents, and Defense Media Agency selected them even though they knew that.” In succession “As a result that we carefully examine the inspection result, Ministry of National Defense has bigger problems than they announced” and “It is required that we have to clarify who is responsible between the head of Defense Media Agency and department of administration in Ministry of National Defense.”

credit : Innolife.co.kr

mayabi25 said: @ anjjo

anjjo said:

Sadly, there's a report that his fan meeting on August 3, 2013 is cancelled.  Could this be the effect of the latest issue against Rain?

[07-25] 130725 [Cloud Notice]Aug 3rd Fan Meeting is CANCELLED

≮ 8岿3老 埔固泼捞 秒家登菌澜阑 舅妨靛赋聪促. ≮

So sad to hear this news... I think the decision comes in light of recent events surrounding the issues againts celebrity soldiers wich Rain is still very much part of it. as a fan of him, I feel so upset because i miss him so much but I think it's a good decision for him. He simply cannot hold a fan meeting at this point because he is still embroiled in this military contraversy and the fact that his military friends (se7en, sangchu, n the others ) have been sentenced to serve time in military jail...so he cannot possibly show a happy face to his fans without earning further reaction from the media n netizen.. now is not a good situation for him n its make his fans really sad.. the military contraversy seems like never ending story n I hope its gonna be over so we can see his big smile n bright face again... Rain..aza aza fighting, your clouds always there to support u no matter what !!!