Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

@cocomhe, yeah, and what moreit's hurting that whenever you post, you see the warning % right under your name even if I'm the only one that can view it.
:((  >:)

----------------------------------------------

Rain decides first post-military event

July 22,2013

21215254.jpg

Rain
Leading K-pop singer Rain, who was discharged from his mandatory military earlier this month, has decided to make his first public appearance a mass fan meeting.

The fan meeting will be held at Kyung Hee University on Aug. 3, in an event organized by Rain’s official fan club, according to the singer’s new management agency, Cube Entertainment.

The agency added, however, that this fan meeting is not considered part of any official “comeback” to the entertainment scene and that Rain has not started work on a new album.

Many local media outlets have reported that Rain will take some time to rest before starting on any new music.

But while fans may have to wait to hear new songs by Rain, they will get at least one chance to hear their old favorites, as Rain is scheduled to participate in a Bangkok music festival called Sonic Bang on Aug. 24. Many Korean artists, including Epik High, and internationally-renowned ones, such as Far East Movement and Jason Mraz, are also scheduled to perform there.

By Lee Sun-min@joongangdaily

-------------------------------------------------------

willenette, lucky these Clouds Peru & Chile, Rain will listen to Ronnie Yang and view these videos.  :)>-

3-07-21 Ronnie Yang tweet

Posted by memo-rain

credit : RainPeruFans

credit : ARACELYBRIT

anjjo said:

Rain decides first post-military event

July 22,2013

Leading K-pop singer Rain, who was discharged from his mandatory military earlier this month, has decided to make his first public appearance a mass fan meeting.

The fan meeting will be held at Kyung Hee University on Aug. 3, in an event organized by Rain’s official fan club, according to the singer’s new management agency, Cube Entertainment.

The agency added, however, that this fan meeting is not considered part of any official “comeback” to the entertainment scene and that Rain has not started work on a new album.

Many local media outlets have reported that Rain will take some time to rest before starting on any new music.

But while fans may have to wait to hear new songs by Rain, they will get at least one chance to hear their old favorites, as Rain is scheduled to participate in a Bangkok music festival called Sonic Bang on Aug. 24. Many Korean artists, including Epik High, and internationally-renowned ones, such as Far East Movement and Jason Mraz, are also scheduled to perform there.

By Lee Sun-min@joongangdaily

-------------------------------------------------------

willenette, lucky these Clouds Peru & Chile, Rain will listen to Ronnie Yang and view these videos.  :)>-

3-07-21 Ronnie Yang tweet

Posted by memo-rain

credit : RainPeruFans

credit : ARACELYBRIT

anjjo said:
I said I am cautious in posting because I don't want to hurt anyone's feeling if my opinion had some tinge of negativity to the subject/celebrity in focus.  I know it is hard to deal such emotion when someone's bias is criticized in that manner.  I was hurting too when some fans called KTH some names just because she is the chosen one of Rain.  I am aware she don't deserve such unfairness and that she is strong like Rain to endure all the problems that will come their way.     :)>-

Rain to make quiet return, eyes set on overseas comeback

Korean entertainer Rain will be attending his first fan meeting since his military discharge on July 10, Rain’s agency Cube Entertainment announced Friday.

According to the agency, the fan meeting was organized by the star’s fan club, which invited him to attend the event in his honor to be held on Aug. 3 at Kyung Hee University. 

20130721000159_0.jpg
Korean entertainer Rain poses at his military discharge ceremony in Seoul on July 10. (Yonhap News)

Rain is also scheduled to join the all-star line-up of the upcoming “Sonic Bang” music festival in Bangkok, Thailand. The festival is Thailand’s biggest concert event and will feature more than 30 international and local artists on six stages with headline acts such as Pet Shop Boys, Jason Mraz, Pitbull, Placebo, Owl City and many others. Rain is slated to represent the K-pop scene along with the hip-hop trio of Epik High, who have also been invited to perform at this year’s festival. The 2013 Sonic Bang will be held on Aug. 24 at the Impact Muang Thong Thani.

“Joining this festival was a previously planned commitment,” stated a Cube Entertainment representative. “In terms of Rain’s comeback plans for his singing and acting career, nothing has been decided yet.”

However, the agency claimed that there was a proposal for the star to sign on with hip-hop star Jay-Z’s record label “Roc Nation,” hinting that Rain might be focusing on trying to infiltrate the U.S. music market.

By Julie Jackson (juliejackson@heraldcorp.com)

RAIN to hold fanmeeting after discharge

rain.jpg
Rain will be meeting his fans in August.

Soloist Rain is confirmed to meet his fans once again after a long time. Rain has been discharged from the army but no plans yet for his comeback but he is said to attend a fan meeting which will be on the 3rd of August after getting invited by his official fan club. 
The fan meting will be held at KyungHee University. The fan club asked the star to appear on stage and Rain gladly accepted the request.
However, Cube Entertainment stated that there is no plan yet for Rain's comeback, whether it is album, drama or movie but he will be attending a Thailand Festival and will perform at Bangkok Impact Muang Thong Thani.

Written by: angelclowie18@dkpopnews.net

@anjjo and @willenette,

Both of you are AWESOME and AMAZING!

You've shown us what TRUE and LOYAL FANS mean! Keep it up! Me and @cocomhe are here to support!

Strange rule but I'm glad that you no longer feel the heat anymore. I did notice that Rain's thread's is the longest. Thanks to both of you and many fans of his.

Hopefully when he comeback to entertainment scene, the fandom and postings will pick up. Surely there will be a lot to talk about his activities. What's more with his ambition of spreading his wings to the US for major activities.

The videos by the Peru, Ecuador and Chile fans are awesome! Some example of, again, true and loyalty to the King. He is so loved by his fans and he is so lovable himself. That speaks a lot. That is why I always think Rain is, overall, a good man, worthy of KTH's attention, love and care!

I see the maturity in the celebrities after enlistment and discharged from the MS. Let us see him on 3 August 2013. I await all the pics and vids of him!  :)>- :D

Nancyzak said:

Hello dears! Happy Sunday!

I have been sidetracked yesterday. Can't do any 'cooking' but the consolation was a can of Tim Horton fine grind coffee from a Canadian friend. Not that I'm a coffee connoisseur, but I love this coffee. So, try it, if you have the chance, but please I do not get a single cent for spreading this! I'm just wallowing in my good fortune of being gifted with the coffee that I like and I wish to share it with my buddies here. 
:x :D

Nancyzak said:

@anjjo and @willenette,

Both of you are AWESOME and AMAZING!

You've shown us what TRUE and LOYAL FANS mean! Keep it up! Me and @cocomhe are here to support!

Strange rule but I'm glad that you no longer feel the heat anymore. I did notice that Rain's thread's is the longest. Thanks to both of you and many fans of his.

Hopefully when he comeback to entertainment scene, the fandom and postings will pick up. Surely there will be a lot to talk about his activities. What's more with his ambition of spreading his wings to the US for major activities.

The videos by the Peru, Ecuador and Chile fans are awesome! Some example of, again, true and loyalty to the King. He is so loved by his fans and he is so lovable himself. That speaks a lot. That is why I always think Rain is, overall, a good man, worthy of KTH's attention, love and care!

I see the maturity in the celebrities after enlistment and discharged from the MS. Let us see him on 3 August 2013. I await all the pics and vids of him!  :)>- :D

Nancyzak said:

Nancyzak said:

Hello dears! Happy Sunday!

I have been sidetracked yesterday. Can't do any 'cooking' but the consolation was a can of Tim Horton fine grind coffee from a Canadian friend. Not that I'm a coffee connoisseur, but I love this coffee. So, try it, if you have the chance, but please I do not get a single cent for spreading this! I'm just wallowing in my good fortune of being gifted with the coffee that I like and I wish to share it with my buddies here. 
:x :D

Guest merycote

There's not a complete translation, but seems like this is the title :) :

Kim Tae Hee and Rain were mentioned on July 17's broadcast of MBC's Radio Star.MC 'Radio Star' Kim Gura took the lead in protecting the Kim Tae Hee-Rain couple.
cr: herebb

cr: my daily

Hi everyone... so nice to see this thread. I'm a fan of Rain n I always visiting this thread...almost everyday...for knew all things about Rain. N now I'm addicted to know what's new news about him. Thank u for u all, esp willenette n anjjo for posting everything about Rain, I really enjoy it :x

mayabi25 said: Hi everyone... so nice to see this thread. I'm a fan of Rain n I always visiting this thread...almost everyday...for knew all things about Rain. N now I'm addicted to know what's new news about him. Thank u for u all, esp willenette n anjjo for posting everything about Rain, I really enjoy it :x

@anjjo,
We pray for Rain and his success! I personally think it is a good for Rain to have a fan meeting followed by a small gap before a show like Sonic Bang and then another small gap before reappearing in another performance. In this way, he sets a comfortable pace to ease himself back to big time limelight. After all, he has been confined to the barracks and subjected to strict military life for 2 years. I would imagine there is much adjustment to his person after the MS.   :)

@willenette,
Cafe Americano is strong. I've seen a few pictures of General with the pink Starbucks tumbler in them. It's either General likes to play with it or Starbucks is a favourite of Rain's family.  :)

@merycote,
Could you post the Radio Star news in KTH thread? Maybe there are good souls over there who could arrange for the English translation. Thanks!  ^:)^

willenette said:
Hi anjjo, thanks for the reply & clarification about posting rule here. Yes, I also noticed that - there are some threads that I've been to that posting intervals are so short - But, it's just that we really wouldn't know if they receive any warnings since we can't see them except themselves. L-)

anjjo said: willenette said:
Hi anjjo, thanks for the reply & clarification about posting rule here. Yes, I also noticed that - there are some threads that I've been to that posting intervals are so short - But, it's just that we really wouldn't know if they receive any warnings since we can't see them except themselves. L-)

Guest merycote

willenette said: There's not a complete translation, but seems like this is the title :) :

Kim Tae Hee and Rain were mentioned on July 17's broadcast of MBC's Radio Star.MC 'Radio Star' Kim Gura took the lead in protecting the Kim Tae Hee-Rain couple.
cr: here
cr: my daily