Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

[07-14] 13-07-13 KBS - YunyYeGaJunGye_Rain discharge

13-07-13 KBS - YunyYeGaJunGye_Rain discharge from the military

Credit : ratoka

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHwjogaj9CI&feature=youtu.be

130713 YunyYeGaJunGye Rain discharge from the military from ratoka on Vimeo.

https://vimeo.com/70246123

------------------------------------------------

FANS' ARTWORKS

July 14, 2013

I'm quite tired of seeing caps lifted from Rain and Kim Tae Hee's Coupang Ads, so  I am now sharing artworks through the courtesy of our friends cocomhe and Nancyzak  from KTH's thread.  Big thanks to both of them.  Enjoy!   :)>-

credit:Nancyzak

tcf3.jpg4od.jpgeueq.jpg

1pev.jpg

1dre.jpg---------------------------------------------------------

credit:cocomhe

tchc.jpg

na9t.jpg

s9c2.jpg

gf26.jpg

Source:soompi

Hi @anjjo,

I managed to restore some of them. I could only remember these 3 that you have selected. I will be restoring all my artworks in KTH thread. Feel feel to choose from there!  :)>- :D

mdqr.jpg

oxep.jpg

1pev.jpg

Cr photos : Owners

Hi @anjjo,

Oh no! I do not see the image that you repost. I'm afraid you have to repost it again. Either that or describe to me the artwork so that I could repost it for you.

So sorry for this trouble. I thought I was smart to delete the artworks to make way for more. Little did I know it will cause a simultaneous deletion in the threads. Awww. lesson learnt : never tinkle with artworks uploaded on Imageshack if the same are then posted in Soompi thread. :P :\"> X_X

Yeah, I'm also waiting for the real pics of the couple to surface. I have one artwork of the couple that I will only post when that happens to celebrate the completeness of our happiness for them......  :D

@cocomhe,
Take note. I can imagine you are laughing away. =))   Don't laugh too hard, ok, lest you choke. I'm not there to pat your back!  :P;))

Nancyzak said:
Hi @anjjo,

Oh no! I do not see the image that you repost. I'm afraid you have to repost it again. Either that or describe to me the artwork so that I could repost it for you.

So sorry for this trouble. I thought I was smart to delete the artworks to make way for more. Little did I know it will cause a simultaneous deletion in the threads. Awww. lesson learnt : never tinkle with artworks uploaded on Imageshack if the same are then posted in Soompi thread. :P :\"> X_X

Yeah, I'm also waiting for the real pics of the couple to surface. I have one artwork of the couple that I will only post when that happens to celebrate the completeness of our happiness for them......  :D

@cocomhe,
Take note. I can imagine you are laughing away. =))   Don't laugh too hard, ok, lest you choke. I'm not there to pat your back!  :P;))

cocomhe said: Nancyzak said:
Hi @anjjo,

@cocomhe,

Nancyzak said:
Hi @anjjo,

@cocomhe,

anjjo said:
Nancyzak said:
Hi @anjjo,

@cocomhe,

anjjo said:
Nancyzak said:
Hi @anjjo,

@cocomhe,

***Psy as no. 1 Sexiest K-pop Star? ---- :))No offense meant because sexiness the same thing as beauty is in the eyes of the beholder --:))

class="content-title"Psy and Hyori are LA Weekly’s #1 Sexiest K-Pop Stars

Psy and Hyori are LA Weekly’s #1 Sexiest K-Pop Stars

LA Weekly chose Psy as #1 in its list for “The 10 Sexiest Men in K-Pop” and Lee Hyori as #1 in “The 10 Sexiest Women in K-Pop.”

Also included in the top ten list for men were Big Bang’s T.O.P and Taeyang, Super Junior’s Siwon, Jay Park, Rain, Tablo, JYJ’s Jaejoong, SHINee’s Minho, and Se7en.

Psy didn’t join the list as another “hottie with a body,” but as a star with a unique concept, and most importantly, “[someone who is] down to have fun.”

Lee Hyori also reached the top of the “The 10 Sexiest Women in K-Pop” list by shining amongst a crowd of younger stars. She was described to stand unsurpassed as a true veteran, glamorously embracing her maturity in a competitive industry.

Following Lee Hyori were 2NE1, Kara’s Park Gyuri, Girls Generation, Gain, f(x)’s Amber, HyunA, Yoobin, and BoA.

psy la weekly

The 10 Sexiest Men in K-Pop,’ ‘The 10 Sexiest Women in K-Pop‘ [LA Weekly]

credit : soompi news

RAIN visited mother's grave and his father

Rain visited mother's grave and his father after being discharged from the military.

Soloist Rain who was discharged on July 10th spent time to visit his mother's grave and went back to his hometown, Samsung-dong to meet his father for the first time after completing his military service. On October 10th, 2011, the day when Rain entered military, he went to the memorial park to see his mother's grave and on the date of his discharge, he went straight to the memorial park to bow and announced his discharged to his mother.
After his visit to memorial park, he went back to Samsung-dong to see his family and having a special time with them. Cube Entertainment revealed that Rain is having a break and will be considering his activities right after his break.

Written by: angelclowie18@dkpopnews.net

class="post-title"Rain finished military duty

rain 14

Rain finally finished his mandatory army duty on July 10.
After 21 months of servicing the military, he’s discharged and left the Ministry of National Defense Public Relation Department in Yongsan, Seoul and was greeted by reported and of course his fans.
There were around 700 fans waited him and some have been waiting there since the day before.
Rain spoke to them briefly for around 3minutes. He said a lot of thank you and promised to work hand and do his best as always.

After that , a devoted son Rain visited his mother’s grave, a ritual he also did a day before he entered army on October 11, 2011.

Rain’s greeted by reporter and fans

rain 11 rain 9 rain 8 rain 7 rain 5 rain 4 rain 3 rain 10

Rain’s entering and leaving his mother grave

rain 2 rain 1

Photos : as tagged

source : KoreanVibe

Singer Rain Discharged From Military Service

By Min-Jeong Lee

OB-YD237_KoreaR_E_20130709234233.jpg
Associated Press
South Korean pop singer Rain from a file photo.

Singer-actor Rain, or Jung Ji-hoon as he was known in the military, was discharged from compulsory military service on Wednesday, delighting his fans who have been waiting for the event for more than 20 months.

Rain seemed a bit glum while greeting his fans, but he didn’t forget his manners, thanking them and saying: ” I’ll try to show you the best of me going forward.”

Rain ran afoul of the military in the last few months of his stay there and prior to his discharge, an investigation had been launched into whether he had been taking too much time off from his military service to hook up with actress Kim Tae-hee.

Though he didn’t respond to questions about his plans for the future, he has recently been in the news for joining record label Cube Entertainment.

“His plans have yet to be decided,” on whether he’ll come back to stage as a singer or an actor, a spokeswoman for Cube Entertainment said.

Rain used to run his own record label until he entered military service. But he joined hands with Cube in May because of his relationship with the company’s chief executive Simon Hong, his producer during his best years as a singer in the last decade, the spokeswoman said.

source : Korea Real Time

class="tit_detail"Rain finishes military service

20130710001002_0.jpg

Around 700 fans from all over the globe including Japan, China, Turkey, Malaysia and the U.S. gathered together in Yongsan, Seoul, on Wednesday morning to welcome back K-pop star Rain during his military discharge ceremony.

“Thank you all for coming,” said Rain. “I will do my best and work hard to show everyone the best side of myself.”

With some fans having waited overnight outside the Defense Ministry gate to catch a glimpse of the star, the entertainer left the base expressing his gratitude to the media and all those who came out that morning.

However, many were surprised by his quick exit. Rain kept his discharge speech short and left the scene after only a minute.

While serving nearly two years of his mandatory military service, the singer-actor was involved in his fair share of controversies and scandals concerning his behavior and rule-breaking while on active duty.

Now that Rain has officially completed his duties, he is expected to make a big return under his new agency Cube Entertainment.

source : KOFAN

Guest merycote

So many articles... woow! thanks for sharing!! <3
:-* 
The fanarts was great too!! are these from KTH's thread, right? I'm glad her fans are supporting her relationship with Rain  :-bd