Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

willenette said: Hi anjjo, thanks for sharing the photos & videos from last night's CT. Wahhh....................did you notice that he's losing weight now - surely preparing for next month's discharge. And I noticed in one of the videos where they were having picture-taking with some girls, the girl beside him looked so happy, excited but shy, huh? Who wouldn't when RAIN is standing beside you, eh.....Ye, I'm glad that these are all coming in so fast, the pictures & videos we got them on time. :))

Kim Tae Hee Talks About Her Relationship with Rain
Kim-Tae-Hee-Rain_1371670729_af_org.jpg

Kim Tae Hee spoke up about her relationship with Rain.

She recently held a relay interview with Sports Seoul. A relay interview is when a celebrity asks a few questions to the next celebrity that comes after them. Actor Jung Woo Sung was the one giving the questions for Kim Tae Hee and he asked her, "How are you doing with your boyfriend?".

She answered happily, "We're doing well. If we get a chance, all of us should meet up again!". Also, on the point where so many fans were against her dating Rain, she said, "I think I have to experience it to truly know. I don't really listen when people tell me, 'So-and-so is this kind of person'. Haha. It's like that (people say the same thing about me) to other people, too. Even when I hear bad things about staff members, if they weren't like that in my own experience, I think I have to just throw away the stereotype and formulated opinion."

In related news, Rain is scheduled to be discharged from the army next month on July 10.

Credits: AllKpop

ebulli3nt said: Kim Tae Hee Talks About Her Relationship with Rain

Kim Tae Hee spoke up about her relationship with Rain.

She recently held a relay interview with Sports Seoul. A relay interview is when a celebrity asks a few questions to the next celebrity that comes after them. Actor Jung Woo Sung was the one giving the questions for Kim Tae Hee and he asked her, "How are you doing with your boyfriend?".

She answered happily, "We're doing well. If we get a chance, all of us should meet up again!". Also, on the point where so many fans were against her dating Rain, she said, "I think I have to experience it to truly know. I don't really listen when people tell me, 'So-and-so is this kind of person'. Haha. It's like that (people say the same thing about me) to other people, too. Even when I hear bad things about staff members, if they weren't like that in my own experience, I think I have to just throw away the stereotype and formulated opinion."

In related news, Rain is scheduled to be discharged from the army next month on July 10.

Credits: AllKpop

***Best tango dance ever! Man those were good times........ all those pretty memories along with their dance moves. Tango is a dance that withstood the test of time.:))

WBW: Best Old School Dances

The horse dance, the crab dance, the arrogant dance, the finger wag dance. K-pop fans will probably recognize these names as the moves to some of their favorite songs from the past few years. Dances are a huge part of our favorite hits and in some ways even bigger than the music itself. But cool dances aren't a new thing as K-pop has been churning out fun dance moves for years. Today's Way Back Wednesday will take a look at some of the most best known and most popular dances from the past. This just a short list of some of my personal favorites but please share your own so everyone can take a trip way back.

(skipped unrelated.....)

The Tango: Hyori & Rain

The two uber-stars joined forces during the 2003 MBC Movie Awards to perform their version of the famous Argentinian dance and it became one of the legendary dance performances in K-pop history. The dance became so iconic that six years later during the 2009 'Infinity Challenge' summer music special, singer Lee Jung Hyun refused to do a tango with partner Jun Jin because she didn't want to be compared to this dance. That's called staying power.

source : allkpop

13-06-20 Demaclub tweet about Rain

credit : ratoka - rain-cloud.co.kr/

tweet%282%29.png

Kim Tae non-referred "to know people go through,"

(willenette : Sorry, but this is just a goggle-translation so bear with me reading this - I guess this is similar to the article written by allkpop above - ) :wave2 

02013062007271749648_1.jpg
▲ 김태희 비 언급(출처 : 쿠팡)

[Asia Economy Online Issue Team] Kim Tae-hee boyfriend, actor Rain will talk about the topic. Kim Tae Hee is the 19th in an interview with Sports Seoul Our relationships with lovers and non-tube frankly confessed his affection. Kim Tae-hee "The boyfriend said, well met." To the question, "Yes, I'm doing well," he opened the first speechless. Kim Tae-hee "The people go through, I think I know. Around the people 'XX is these people say" do not listen well haejwodo "and" prejudice seems to give away as "the eye of preparation and attitude were unwavering rumors . He added: "People who grew up so strong mothada flattened" and "marry a good man grabbed the intercepts that the rise of identity seems to be a bad idea, just one person who I can love him and to love each other until the end ahkkimyeo I think the key point of the marriage, "he said of his affection tube. Online Issues Team

source : 10Asia

[06-20] [4 Fancam]13-06-18 Rain @ Consolatory Train
credit : Shari Mong / ratoka – Rain legend

Kim Tae-Hee “I have good relationship with Rain”

6280_1.jpg An actress Kim Tae-Hee confessed honestly about her outlook on marriage at the special interview. Kim Tae-Hee didn’t directly named her boy friend Rain who is in military, but she said “The key point of marriage is love to the end with whom I can love.” In succession Kim Tae-Hee said “I think that a person who grows up sheltered, or smoothly, is not strong” and “If I marry, the first thing to consider is ‘Would I be happy?.” Meanwhile, Kim Tae-Hee is appearing in SBS ‘Jang Ok-Jung’.

credit : Innolife.co.kr

class="entry-title" style="margin-bottom: 5px;"Kim Tae Hee Mentions Rain "Cherishing the Love Till the End is Important"

Actress Kim TaeHee mentioned singer boyfriend Rain.

On the 19th, Kim TaeHee spoke regarding her boyfriend with a news outlet through an interview, and has revealed that their relationship is still going well.

Through the interview, Kim TaeHee expressed, “We have yet to think about marriage deeply” and specifically expressed her views on love relationships.

Kim TaeHee expressed, “I think that marrying a man out of popularity is a bad thought” and, “It’s only important if both of them love and cherish each other till the end.”

Netizens who heard of the news expressed their opinions, “Kim TaeHee mentioned Rain, I’m happy to know that they’re doing well”, “When is their marriage news?”, “Kim TaeHee said marrying for popularity… (but) Aren’t both of them of the same level?” and various more responses.

Meanwhile, Kim TaeHee and Rain’s relationship was revealed early this year.

Translation: loveindacube.wordpress.com

Source: Kyeonggi Ilbo

willenette Kim Tae Hee sure is a courageous woman! A lot of antis are against their relationship. In fact, some fans of Rain and some fans of Kim Tae Hee respectively hope for a breakup to come about after his discharge, but if Rain and Kim Tae Hee truly are meant to be, they'd overcome all obstacles to reach the end of their beautiful journey.

I love that they continue to immerse in new-found love regardless of what others say! :)

It's less than a month to go until D-day! Whoohoo! 

ebulli3nt said:

class="entry-title" style="margin-bottom: 5px;"Kim Tae Hee Mentions Rain "Cherishing the Love Till the End is Important"

Actress Kim TaeHee mentioned singer boyfriend Rain.

On the 19th, Kim TaeHee spoke regarding her boyfriend with a news outlet through an interview, and has revealed that their relationship is still going well.

Through the interview, Kim TaeHee expressed, “We have yet to think about marriage deeply” and specifically expressed her views on love relationships.

Kim TaeHee expressed, “I think that marrying a man out of popularity is a bad thought” and, “It’s only important if both of them love and cherish each other till the end.”

Netizens who heard of the news expressed their opinions, “Kim TaeHee mentioned Rain, I’m happy to know that they’re doing well”, “When is their marriage news?”, “Kim TaeHee said marrying for popularity… (but) Aren’t both of them of the same level?” and various more responses.

Meanwhile, Kim TaeHee and Rain’s relationship was revealed early this year.

Translation: loveindacube.wordpress.com

Source: Kyeonggi Ilbo

So sad to hear this news - :((    

Info about Full house

Posted by memo-rain on June 20, 2013

Full_House.jpg

20120730105128002.jpg

Sindo, Sido and Modo Islands, a Celluloid Excursion

The "three brother islands" Sindo, Sido and Modo have in part or in full featured in several popular TV series, such as Full House and Sad Love Story (Sido), and the movie Time (Modo).

The filming location of ‘Full House’ is still remembered as a good memory for many people who visit the place, even though the set for ‘Full House‘ was demolished on April, 2013. The set for Sad Love Story, which starred by Gwon Sang-u, Kim Hui-seon and Yeon Jeong-hun, offers a fine vantage point over the picturesque sights of Sido Island. Baemikkumi Sculpture Park, on Modo, is where the internationally renowned movie director Kim Gi-deok filmed Time and sculptor Yi Il-ho exhibited a collection of his sculptures along the coast.

source : http://english.arex.or.kr/jsp/eng/tour/tour_list.jsp?tourcd=1117&am...

0d214cde7d34a819a654cf11e57ebf37.jpg

Rain in Full House

-------------------------------------------

From
RAIN CLOUDPH
June 20, 2013

R.I.P. Full House - We are sorry to tell you (if you haven't heard already) that this wonderful house that was a huge part of RAIN's career had been torn down. This house was visited by a lot of fans of the series and its characters. Many members of Cloud Philippines also went to the house during the height of its popularity to relive our favorite Full House moments.

Credits:
Agent P - for the picture
arex.or.kr - for the confirmed news

Photo: R.I.P. Full House - We are sorry to tell you (if you haven't heard already) that this wonderful house that was a huge part of RAIN's career had been torn down. This house was visited by a lot of fans of the series and its characters. Many members of Cloud Philippines also went to the house during the height of its popularity to relive our favorite Full House moments.  Credits:  Agent P - for the picture arex.or.kr - for the confirmed news
Source:CloudPh/FB

--------------------------------------------------------

[Vid]13-06-19 SBS - Hamban TV_Talk about Rain

Posted by ratoka on June 20, 2013

130619 Hamban TV_Talk about Rain by ratoka

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x112d32_130619-hamban-tv-talk-abou...

130619 Hamban TV Talk about Rain from ratoka on Vimeo.

https://vimeo.com/68727896

[21-June-2013]'Kim Mu-Yeol' mentions he rethinks about Rain's humanity.

Actor 'Kim Mu-Yeol', who is serving his mandatory military service, talked about his senior singer Rain's military life.

When asked about his squad commander 'Jung Ji-Hoon' (Rain) on SBS TV's Midnight Entertainment' of the day, 'Kim Mu-Yeol responded, "He is a former squad commander, and we were in the same class at high school. I call him by the title, sergeant 'Jung Ji-Hoon'."

When asked if he felt hurt that he must be respectful towards 'Jung Ji-Hoon', ending every sentence with "sergeant" even though you two are friends, 'Kim Mu-Yeol' replied, "He always takes care of us, which makes soldiers in other squads jealous. He’s really very human when you get to know him. Unlike when I didn't quite realize in high school that he was such a good person, being with him has provided an opportunity for me to rethink about his humanity."

When the news was reported, there were a variety of responses from netizen, "There's something different about Rain", "I've realized that 'Kim Mu-Yeol' is doing well', "'Kim Mu-Yeol' who gets along with Rain always looks good." etc.

Source : Money Today Style M :

http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=008&aid=0003068805

Brief translation by 화니

Kim Tae Hee mentions about her relationship with Rain

020130620002026_51c1cc3a350f4_1.jpg

Kim Tae Hee mentioned about Rain.

Recently, actress Kim Tae Hee had an interview with a press, and mentioned about her boyfriend, Rain. She said, "He's doing well."0

Kim Tae Hee said, "I think you can never know someone without experiencing. I usually do not believe in reputations that other people say, and I always try hard to get rid of bias."

She went on, "Trying to upgrade one's life by getting married to a rich guy is not a good idea. The key point of marriage is keeping and building your love with your partner until the very end."

However, she told that she never thought about getting married yet.

On the other hand, Kim Tae Hee admitted her relationship with Rain back in January.

/Reporting by Kim Dong-Joo en@starnnews.com

[Acct]13-04-22 The Full House house (풀 하우스) has been destroyed.

Posted by memo-rain on June 21, 2013

Back in 2007, there was a popular miniseries on Korean TV called "Full House" (풀 하우스) starring Song Hye-Gyo (송 헤교) and Rain (비). It was one of the first Korean TV shows I ever saw. Recently, I took a trip to Si Island, a.k.a. Sido (시도), which is northwest of Incheon, to see the famous house from the series. It took quite a long time to get there from downtown Seoul. When I arrived at the beach that was indicated by the signs and tourist maps as being the location of the house, I saw nothing. I proceeded to frantically explore the coastline, thinking I had taken a wrong turn, and started worrying about not being able to find the house before the day's last return ferry to Incheon. Then it hit me: the pile of rubble at the cordoned-off "construction site" I had walked by several times WAS the house. It had been torn down. No more picket fence. No more spiral staircase. No chance to sing the Three Bears song in the same place where Ji-eun, Song Hye-Gyo's character, had once sung it. There stood nearby a dilapidated old ticket booth with faded pictures of Rain in an open shirt still posted in its windows. In big bold letters, another sign in its windows shouted "CLOSED." No kidding!

a1.JPG?width=750

a2.JPG?width=750a3.JPG?width=750

a4.JPG?width=750a5.JPG?width=750a6.JPG?width=750

Since I had come so far, I sang the Three Bears song anyway with the rubble as my background.

source : http://stevenmercier.blogspot.kr/2013/04/the-full-house-house-has-b.
--------------------------------------------------------

[06-22] 130621 Rain Mentholatum Oc Anti-Acne Oil Control Face Wash

Credit: Mentholatum @ weibo/scorpiola@rain-cloud.co.kr

#曼秀雷敦男士专业护肤# 总是摆脱不了油光跟痘痘?曼秀雷敦男士控油抗痘洁面乳含有效抗痘成分及茶树油精华,控油、抗痘二合一,洁面就能洗走油光、抑制青春痘形成,帮助你恢复清爽的一面!今天开始跟着小曼来定制零痘零油的清爽夏日吧!

753e36degw1e5w0cwp2r9j20jt0q20vt.jpg