Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

Discharge Day - Banner from overseas fan sites

by huhuhuhu@rain-cloud.co.kr

The Cloud Executive has issued a number of notices in the Members area.  One of them is the progress report on preparation for the discharge day:

http://rain-cloud.co.kr/board/view.asp?mstSeq=23&mstpSeq=&bcmSeq=8&seq=55541&page=1&searchType=title&searchStr=

A site visit was made and an area has been identified for banners.  The Cloud has alloted space for 5 banners from overseas fan sites excluding Japan:

USA (1)

Europe (1)

Latin America (1)

Greater China (1)

Other Asia countries (1)

The Cloud could help find local companies to do the banner, if they can receive the artwork/design by 22 June, 2013.  We plan to hang up the banners very early in the morning of 10 July.

Because we do not have space for individual fan site banners, those who wish to participate will have to work together as a team to come up with their own design/artwork for a common banner.  As an example, Hong Kong, China and Taiwan fan sites will have to work together to produce their banner for the Greater China region.  Likewise fan sites in Peru, Argentina, Brazil etc. will have to team up and make your own banner for Latin America.

If you need help to coordinate this activitiy with fan sites within your region please let me know, and I will see how I could help.  This is entirely voluntary so please do not feel pressed that you must participate.  I do not know the cost of such banner yet.  I don't think it will be very expensive, particularly since the cost will be shared amongst the fan sites.

For those of you who cannot join us on 10 July, perhaps this is a good opportunity to show your welcome and support to Rain.  Hope many of you will participate.

The Cloud notice contained detailed information about the banners and the sizes.  If you need other information please let me know.

If you are talented in designing banners, please do participate in the design competition for the Cloud Banner!  If your design is selected, you may have the chance of presenting a bouquet to Rain as your prize !!

---------------------------------------------

13-06-11 KBS - 여유만만_Mention Rain

Posted by memo-rain on June 12, 2013

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x10stwc_13-06-11-여유만만-mention-rain_news#.UbdmTL3h6i0

https://vimeo.com/68154795

Update on sizes of overseas fans sites banner

Dear all,

The Cloud Executive has made another site visit today to check on the spaces for the banners etc.

In order to be sure we could hang up all the 9 banners representing fan sites from all over the world, please adhere to the following sizes when you design your banner:

horizontal length: 5m

vertical length: 1.5m

We can help to have the banners made in Korea.  I will let you know asap when you need to send us your artwork if it is to be made locally in Korea. 

Some more updates:

Q - I'm a bit confused.
So is this banner the same or 2 separate things from the Freedom Theme:photo & phase contest.

A - (by huhuhuhu) -  These are 2 separate matters.

1. The Cloud is inviting submission for phrases and photos as background poster for the Photo Zone. Fans could participate individually. You could submit words only, or photos only, or you could do both. After the deadline there will be a vote to select the winning design which will be used as the backdrop for the photo zone. The winning design will also be used to make a Cloud banner, which will be hung together with other banners at a designated area (;not the photo zone);. We hope many fans could participate in this and send in their designs or phrases.

2. There is also a banner area and we have allocated space for 5 banners for overseas fan sites from worldwide regions (;other than Japan);. If you belong to a fan site and your fan site wants to participate, please let me know which country your fan site is from, and I will link you up with the appropriate fan site reps to work on this common banner.

Q - HuHuHuHu, what is the photo zone?

A - It's a designated area where Rain will stand so that the media can take photos on the day of his discharge.

Excerpts from Reply @ http://rain-cloud.co.kr/board/view.asp?mstSeq=14&mstpSeq=17&bcmSeq=6&seq=55549&page=1&searchType=title&searchStr=

---------------------------------------------------

D-27

47cbc5d58135c2d5fc90832db0c15c95.png

credit:as tagged

[06-13] 130613 Rain Mentholatum Men event

Credit: Mentholatum @ weibo//scorpiola

#一击有赏,踢走黑头# 难缠的黑头总让你束手无策?让Rain来担当你的去黑技术指导!6月13—23日,关注@曼秀雷敦中国官方微博 ,观看并转发曼秀雷敦男士最新广告大片,不仅可以跟Rain学习去黑绝招,更有机会赢男士新品礼包!曼粉们云朵们速度转起来,一起来爆发火山能量、踢走黑 头!http://t.cn/zHRRElf

753e36degw1e5mt25wuhjj20go0m80yx.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------

[06-13] [CF]130425 Mentholatum Men Anti-Blackhead Clay Wash CF

Credit: Mentholatum @ weibo // 敏感22 @ youku

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTcwMjcwNzYw.html

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTcwMjcwNzYw.html

c0047605_841156.jpg

Episodes about Rain playing Star Craft

Source: blog naver, benamoo

English translation by huhuhuhu

1.http://blog.naver.com/gaheetak/150169190029  The person wrote about his encounter with Rain and Rain fans when he was working as a part time staff around 2005-2006 at a PC game room close by JYP office.

The part on Rain:

He said he only saw Rain twice.  Rain looked really tall,  which matched what's said in his profile that he's 184cm tall^^. He did not came in alone, but was surrounded by about 10 strong men (probably his back dancers).  As soon as they came in, they played the game Star Craft...

2.  At the 2007 fan meeting, there was a part when MC Kim Jae Dong asking Rain's staff the following question:  "When did Rain look most professional and when did he look like a kid?"

The replies of the staff:  Rain looked most professional when he stood on stage, even the looks of his eyes changed.  Rain looked like a kid when he was playing Star Craft, eating his snacks at the same time. 

Here are the photos about that part, see how our prince laughed^^

6bad7fb3gw1e5mcnc60zxj20ff0tp43w.jpg

3.  http://cafe.daum.net/benamoo/BZ9/5031 Benamoo has a long fan account about this Star Craft episode.  Two Korean fans were waiting for Rain at the JYP office back then.  They saw Rain's manager come out and then disappeared.  Just as they wanted to go home they spotted an internet cafe and decided to go in.  Once they were inside the saw Rain sitting at the no smoking section.  His dancer Seong Tak was sitting at his right side. Korean fans went over and sat close to them.

Rain probably had just finished a long session of dance practice.  His hair was very wet, making his hair style look like the "kimbab" style in cartoons^^.  He was wearing jeans and the same red training outfit which he wore before when he had a signing event in Myung Dong.

The place was very quiet.  Initially Rain was kind of alert seeing the two fans, but they pretended very well that they were drenched in their own PC.  Rain became relaxed and enjoyed his game.

Quite unknowingly, he talked quite a bit^^.  He was playing Star Craft but he didn't seem very good at it.  He was in a team with Seong Tak.  The game was over not long after the two fans entered.  Suddenly Rain stood up and clapped his hands loudly.  He looked really cute.  Korean fans guessed that his team must have won the game.

They had another game.  We all know Rain has beautiful hands.  Korean fan said seeing Rain's hands on the keyboard was like seeing Rain playing the piano.  His white, beautiful hands put the Korean fan in shame of her own hands^^.

When the Korean fan tried to look at his skin, she suddenly heard his low soft voice.  He was talking to Seong Tak "Hyung, move towards the 1 o'clock position".  Rain ate some snacks and drank some green tea drinks as he played.  The way he ate was just beautiful^^

After about 30 minutes the game was over.  Rain suddenly stood up again and clapped his hands loudly, and he said "Oh, I have to rehearse my dancing, and my singing everyday, and I don't have time for games.  Oh, but I played so well even in games" and broke into joyous laughter.

He then added, "Oh, I said I will pay for the game", and he took out his wallet from his back pocket, opend it and closed it again.  He was so very cute.

And then he said merrily, "Hyung, I will give you all time.  You need to practise your games^^".  Korean fan said at that very moment, she suddenly realized that Rain was just an ordinary person like any of us.  He's just a cute and lovely kid^^

As they started to leave, Rain returned to his seat and cleared the empty snack bags to the waste basket, saying at the same time "We should clear up before we go".  As they walked out, he bragged to his dancers again about winning the game.

Rain mentioned -

Where does Lee Joon want to go when he enlists in the army?

MBLAQ-Lee-Joon_1371230513_af_org.jpg

With so many celebrities facing problems in the army, and with others being criticized for enlisting as a public worker or a celebrity recruit instead of as a normal soldier, MBLAQ's Lee Joon offered his own fresh opinion.

On the June 14 episode of KBS 2TV's 'Full House', Lee Joon said, "In terms of my physical examination, my ranking is the special 1st rank. I want to enlist somewhere good", meaning that he wished to enlist as a regular soldier due to his physical well being.

Often labeled as 'Rain's idol' even though Rain is no longer a part of J.Tune Camp, the MBLAQ members suffer from the image that they'll follow in his footsteps and enlist as a celebrity recruit, taking advantage of the perks and excessive breaks. However, his statement impressed many viewers, who encouraged his decision.

Source: TV Report//allkpop

2013-06-14

--------------------------------------------------

c0047605_027285.jpg

Hi willenette, if you have time dear, Ninja Assassin will be aired in our area (Philippines) at Ch. 5 today at 7:30 p.m.   It will be dubbed in Filipino, though.  :))   I think local audience wants it this way, old Hollywood movies at TV5 have good ratings.

Rain's Ninja Assassin gif -

heart_pink.gif

c91d9ca399a4c058f984d565763d427f.gif

--------------------------------------------------

Waiting for Rain -

D-23

f2df1d2f31051ae1a4c2e384d169393d.jpg

credit: as tagged

anjjo said: Hi willenette, if you have time dear, Ninja Assassin will be aired in our area (Philippines) at Ch. 5 today at 7:30 p.m.   It will be dubbed in Filipino, though.  :))   I think local audience wants it this way, old Hollywood movies at TV5 have good ratings.

Rain's Ninja Assassin gif -

heart_pink.gif

-

Rain mentioned   .    .     .  she is such a beauty, then and now.  They match each other and  I hope we will know more about their romantic relationship once he is discharged.

Kim Tae-hee, 9 years ago

2013/06/16

photo319038.jpg

Pictures of the actress Kim Tae-hee were posted online recently and they are a big issue for her never changing beauty.

The pictures are of her from the 2004 "F Concert" 9 years ago.

Kim Tae-hee is wearing a pink dress with her shoulders out and is hosting the event.

Netizens say, "I envy Rain", "She's pretty then and now" and more.

Source : mbn.mk.co.kr/pages/ne... ( English )/hancinema

anjjo said:

'We Only Tell The Truth'

Celeb-focused media enjoys reputation with a slew of scoops and errorless reports

By Park Si-soo

2013-06-17

News stories ought to be based on facts. Yet this does not always happen, especially when it comes to the secret love affairs of celebrities. Although rumors frequently abound, obtaining concrete evidence to prove them true often remains elusive. Making it tougher still are management agencies that refute such allegations to “protect” their entertainers.

Within this difficult working environment, an online entertainment news outlet, Dispatch (www.dispatch.co.kr), is developing a solid reputation — among news consumers as well as journalist colleagues — after a slew of scoops and accurate reports.

The company was created only two years and three months ago with a handful of reporters and photographers from a vernacular daily specializing in sports and entertainment news. But it has since disclosed the love stories of several high-profile figures and made their names the talk of the town.

Star couples who had details of their private lives published on Dispatch include singer Rain and top actress Kim Tae-hee; actor Zo In-sung with actress Kim Min-hee; and Swansea City midfielder Ki Sung-yeung-actress with Han Hye-jin.

skipped - - - - -

skipped - - - - -

Source matters

Lim said Dispatch’s fame was built upon its reporters’ extensive network with sources. He remained tight-lipped on their identity, but hinted that they are “close enough” to know celebrities’ all.

“One day, a source told me Jung Ji-hoon (real name of singer Rain) bought a new cell phone. Days later, another source informed me that he/she had found top actress Kim Tae-hee texting and phone chatting frequently with Jung,” he said, recollecting his scoop regarding the romantic relationship between the two top entertainers in January.

“Based on information from sources, we mapped out strategies to witness their dating scene with the naked eye and record it with photos. And we made it after ceaseless monitoring of the two in hiding for days.”

Pls. read more @http://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/culture/2013/06/386_137618.html

***The comments are just disgusting. I’m speechless of all these criticisms about them. Sigh........they are overreacting & delusional. WTF, they sound like they know what a person RAIN is in real life. People have no right to interfere with their relationship, to tell them to break-up or to go on. Besides, they won't listen to the people’s stupidity. Mind your business because I smell jealousy. Poor jealous netizens. richard simmons your feelings netizens because you’re all strangers to them. People should know that they can’t do anything because they’re in-love & just accept what’s going on. It's her choice, her life. They're dating each other because they like one another - just leave it at that.  I'm happy for her and him. I'm glad they’re doing well. You go girl! :throwup 

Kim Tae Hee assures her relationship with RAIN is going great

Article: Relay Interview - Kim Tae Hee "My love with Rain, we are both doing well"

Source:
Sports Seoul via Nate

1. [+474, -109] Can you just stop dating him? You really can do better..

2. [+298, -66] Her only flaw

3. [+165, -25] Well, they say that people like her never listen until they experience the full deal... You can tell her a bunch of times that 'XXX is this type of person' but they'll never listen. Doesn't matter how many netizens tell her to stop dating Rain.

4. [+35, -20] Break up

5. [+26, -10] Why? Unni, you can do so much better ㅜㅜ

6. [+24, -14] People are so cruel... What's it to us when they're dating because they love each other? Rain never got this much hate when he was still promoting... People think they can talk bad about him just because he's in the army now. Why's it matter who can do better? Just say it if you're jealous~~~

7. [+24, -6] She really seems to have a positive personality~

8. [+23, -17] Not only are her ears plugged but her nose seems to be plugged up too considering she can't differentiate the smell between poop and bean paste that she has to eat it to tell. I feel so very bad for her......

9. [+19, -14] Aigoo... I'm so against this relationship! But.. if they're in love, I guess I can't do anything but applaud them ㅠㅠㅠ

10. [+18, -13] Because of Rain, Kim Tae Hee's quality has dropped! She has brains but doesn't know how to put them to use!

11. [+18, -15] No nuna, I don't want you to get along with him. It's a huge negative to your image. Why do you like him anyway? He's not a world star, he's not even the dirt on Psy's toe nail. He doesn't sing, he threw away MBLAQ..

12. [+17, -10] Just limit it to dating.. ㅠㅠ Don't get married to him.. ever...

source : netizenbuzz