Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

RAIN preparing for a comeback with Psy?

Article: 'About to be discharged' Rain, preparing for comeback with Psy?

Source: Dailyan via Nate

1. [+307, -50] 'About to be discharged'? More like 'completed his boy scout training'

2. [+276, -50] Don't try to grab a piggy back ride on Psy

3. [+254, -48] Awkward thinking about a fake world star meeting the real world star Psy

4. [+45, -13] Hul I'm a girl and Kim Tae Hee could do way better ㅡㅡ; They better not get married (article also talks about whether there could be marriage plans for Rain and Kim Tae Hee and how that would affect his image)

5. [+42, -17] Sold stories about his mom, screwed his stocks, betrayed his company, faked his military service... I thought his foolish image on TV was just a joke but that's who he actually is.

6. [+24, -9] Trying to grab a ride with Psy ㅡㅡ

7. [+20, -8] Comeback my butt, he's gotta go into reflection straight after his discharge

8. [+19, -7] I bet 100% on him throwing away Kim Tae Hee.

9. [+18, -3] Or he can serve again like Psy did

10. [+13, -4] Screw off

source : netizenbuzz

***This tweet is about the May 29 consolatory train. So glad that this time is open to public. L-)

13-05-28 kfn_train tweet

credit : ratoka

tr1%280%29.png

[info] Consolatory Train guest stars (29 May)

star.png

***I wonder what will happen to MBLAQ now since the boys are under JTune Camp. What will be RAIN’s relationship now to them? huh? He’s under Cube while he's still managing MBLAQ under J.Tune Camp? Will he continues to work with MBLAQ or not anymore? Although, I didn’t see it coming, I mean that he’ll be under this management company although Cube CEO, Hong Seung Song used to be under JYP too but this could be interesting. Actually, Cube was made under JYP and then they split into their own company later on. So, it's not THAT surprising that he signed with Cube. So excited for Rain's comeback! I don't care what company he's with, I just need him back. I bet Rain will make a killer comeback! He's got a lot of ground to make up. That’s why, I have mixed feelings about this. :))

Rain signs on with Cube Entertainment for his return

Rain_1369705504_af_org.jpg

Rain is teaming up with Cube Entertainment for his return to mark a brand new start after his military service.

It's been reported that the multi-talented entertainer has signed with the agency thanks to his friendship with the CEO.

Cube Entertainment's CEO Hong Seung Sung shared the exciting news on the agency's official homepage revealing, "We have been of strong support for each other, and didn't hesitate to give each other advice, becoming supportive friends to one another. We were happy to see each other growing and becoming successful. And coming this spring 2013, Rain and Hong Seung Sung will embark on a new journey together."

Hong Seung Sung and Rain have known each other for the past ten years since Rain's days under JYP Entertainment. Now Rain and Hong Seung Sung will reunite under the label of Cube this time as the singer kicks off new activities with his discharge from the military coming up in July!

source : allkpop

class="content-title"Rain Joins Beast and 4Minute, Signs With Cube Entertainment

Rain Joins Beast and 4Minute, Signs With Cube Entertainment

Rain, who is currently serving in the military, has joined Cube Entertainment and will be labelmates with Beast, 4Minute, G.NA among others. He has a special tie with the agency’s founder and CEO Hong Seung Sung, who was the president of JYP Entertainment during Rain’s early years in the entertainment industry. Industry insiders view Rain’s decision to join Cube Entertainment as a big sign of loyalty.

On May 28, CEO Hong Seung Sung wrote a long message on the company’s official website updating fans and the public about Rain’s addition to the company. “2013’s spring, Rain and Hong Seung Sung are standing here before a new start. Even though Rain had a lot of offers, he decided to join us [our agency] because he wants to go back to his roots and he is more passionate than ever.”

The CEO continued, “I remember May 2002, where we got to see world star Rain’s debut stage and I can’t hide the excitement just thinking about that spring. Afterwards, many beautiful springs have come to pass.”

He went on, “He’s a singer, actor and producer and have set a lot of records as ‘the first.’ You’ll be able to witness the beginning of Rain’s second wave now, who doesn’t know limits and have shown his potential by becoming a world star entertainer.”

In closing, Hong Seung Sung wrote, “With that thought, I want to thank Rain for his loyalty despite receiving many offers from other places. Also, during his trainee years, he constantly aimed for ten years ahead, which resulted in today’s passionate Rain. I’m preparing every single day like a partner and friend. I promise that I will return your never ending love and support for Rain and make sure the company leaves a beautiful legacy. I will wholeheartedly and sincerely do my best as his partner. I will not avoid risky paths, but will be thankful that we can do this together.”

Meanwhile, Rain will be discharged from active duty on July 10.

credit : soompi news

willenette said:

13-05-28 kfn_train tweet

tr1%280%29.png

[English translation]

credit : 화니 

-Military broadcast 'Consolatory Train' scheduled for May 29th-

Time : 19:00~2100 //Location : the 2nd Army Logistics Support Command (Uijeongbu Gymnasium) // Guest performers : D-UNIT, Taru, NS Junji, Hello Venus, Kyunwoo, Kim Kyung-Hyun (The Cross), KCM, Mighty Mouse, and Rain // This concert is open to public.

[info] Consolatory Train guest stars (29 May)

star.png

[English translation]

credit : 화니

The guest list for 'Consolatory Train' at the 2nd Army Logistics Support Command scheduled for May 29th (Wed)

MCs : Leeteuk & Yun Sung Kyung & Lee Sang-Cheol (Sangchu)

D-UNIT
Taru
NS Junji
Hello Venus
Kyunwoo
Kim Kyung-Hyun (The Cross)
KCM
Mighty Mouse
Rain

** This concert is open to public.

willenette said: class="content-title"Rain Joins Beast and 4Minute, Signs With Cube Entertainment

Rain Joins Beast and 4Minute, Signs With Cube Entertainment

Rain, who is currently serving in the military, has joined Cube Entertainment and will be labelmates with Beast, 4Minute, G.NA among others. He has a special tie with the agency’s founder and CEO Hong Seung Sung, who was the president of JYP Entertainment during Rain’s early years in the entertainment industry. Industry insiders view Rain’s decision to join Cube Entertainment as a big sign of loyalty.

On May 28, CEO Hong Seung Sung wrote a long message on the company’s official website updating fans and the public about Rain’s addition to the company. “2013’s spring, Rain and Hong Seung Sung are standing here before a new start. Even though Rain had a lot of offers, he decided to join us [our agency] because he wants to go back to his roots and he is more passionate than ever.”

The CEO continued, “I remember May 2002, where we got to see world star Rain’s debut stage and I can’t hide the excitement just thinking about that spring. Afterwards, many beautiful springs have come to pass.”

He went on, “He’s a singer, actor and producer and have set a lot of records as ‘the first.’ You’ll be able to witness the beginning of Rain’s second wave now, who doesn’t know limits and have shown his potential by becoming a world star entertainer.”

In closing, Hong Seung Sung wrote, “With that thought, I want to thank Rain for his loyalty despite receiving many offers from other places. Also, during his trainee years, he constantly aimed for ten years ahead, which resulted in today’s passionate Rain. I’m preparing every single day like a partner and friend. I promise that I will return your never ending love and support for Rain and make sure the company leaves a beautiful legacy. I will wholeheartedly and sincerely do my best as his partner. I will not avoid risky paths, but will be thankful that we can do this together.”

Meanwhile, Rain will be discharged from active duty on July 10.

credit : soompi news

This is another version - more on sensationalism or lack of research?  No contract had been signed yet, Rain is still very much in the military and there is no confirmation from Rainy Ent. in connection with this matter.   :D  

class="articletitle"Rain Signs New Contract, Eyes Immediate Return After Military Service

May 28, 2013

74299-rain-signs-new-contract-eyes-immed

Rain announced that he has signed a new contract with Cube Entertainment, a management company that has surfaced as a powerhouse with the acquisition of 4minute, BEAST, G.Na, B2B in the recent years.

Cube Entertainment CEO Hong stated, "As an artist and actor as well as producer, Rain has been always a pioneer being the first to do a lot of things. His talent knows no bounds and we will all get to see the second chapter of the global entertainer as he returns from military duties."

A source close to Rain commented, "Rain is reportedly already preparing for his return. It is likely that his first round of comeback activities will be local rather than international." He also added that Rain will probably juggle both album activities and drama simultaneously upon his return.

Rain's military service will end on July 10.

Source:kpopstarz.com/

--------------------------------------------------

41c053ddea9a166b9bdd23c5d504a7b0.jpg

credit:as tagged

anjjo said:

This is another version - more on sensationalism or lack of research?  No contract had been signed yet, Rain is still very much in the military and there is no confirmation from Rainy Ent. in connection with this matter.   :D  

class="articletitle"Rain Signs New Contract, Eyes Immediate Return After Military Service

May 28, 2013

Rain announced that he has signed a new contract with Cube Entertainment, a management company that has surfaced as a powerhouse with the acquisition of 4minute, BEAST, G.Na, B2B in the recent years.

Cube Entertainment CEO Hong stated, "As an artist and actor as well as producer, Rain has been always a pioneer being the first to do a lot of things. His talent knows no bounds and we will all get to see the second chapter of the global entertainer as he returns from military duties."

A source close to Rain commented, "Rain is reportedly already preparing for his return. It is likely that his first round of comeback activities will be local rather than international." He also added that Rain will probably juggle both album activities and drama simultaneously upon his return.

anjjo said:

May 28, 2013

[Poll] Which K-Pop Star is the Baddest?

2NE1’s CL and Lee Hyori may be battling it out for the ‘Bad Girl’ title, but they’re not the first to proclaim that it’s good to be bad.

From bad boys to bad girls, we’ve rounded up a few of K-Pop’s troublemakers for this week’s poll, and we’re leaving it up to you to decide who’s the baddest.

(skipped unrelated.....)

51226529.jpg

Rain
Miss A wasn’t the first K-Pop act to make its debut claiming to be bad.

Rain took to breaking girls’ hearts from the get go with his debut single Bad Boy, singing “I’m not a good guy for you. I don’t suit you.”

There’s a reason why good girls fall for the bad boys. It’s Rain.

Now, it′s time to vote! Remember you can vote every day for one week, so get in as many votes as you can for the baddest K-Pop star.

30169632.jpg

credit : enewsworld
LINK to read more & vote : http://enewsworld.interest.me/enews/contents.asp?idx=37200&idxType=News&trendKeyword=

class="articletitle"Cube Entertainment Becomes Possible 'Big Four' Contender After Signing K-Pop Sensation Rain

Cube Entertainment has been building a powerful roster for the last few years, and it just got even better

74399-cube-entertainment-boosts-artist-r Cube Entertainment boosts artist roster by signing K-Pop superstar Rain

Cube Entertainment has been hard at work with their current roster of acts lately, and now Rain is set to join their lineup.

With a series of comebacks in the works, it looks like the agency is showing no signs of slowing down anytime soon and the latest news that Rain will soon join their ranks puts them as serious contenders for a top spot among the Korean entertainment industry's elite.

It is well known that in South Korea there are three major agencies, usually regarded as the Big Three, YG, SM, and JYP Entertainment. But with the newest signing deal, Cube Entertainment has serious potential to up the competition. By the time Rain finishes his military service and releases his next album, we may have to start referring to the Big Four agencies instead.

On May 28 Cube Entertainment CEO Hong Seung Sung announced that Rain would indeed be joining the company following the completion of his mandatory military service. The label currently represents other popular K-Pop acts such as Beast, BtoB, 4Minute, and G.Na - the addition of Rain to the roster will undoubtedly increase their global recognition and revenue.

Hong Seung Sung is the former president of JYP Entertainment, Rain's former label. During the singer's time at JYP before starting his own company, J.Tune Entertainment, he and Hong established a close working relationship.

Prior to enlisting in the military, Rain sold his company to his mentor and JYP Entertainment CEO Jin Young Park, while Hong Seung Sung had gone off to form Cube in 2008.

Since the foundation of his label, Hong has maintained a good relationship with his former company - and Rain as well is still on very good terms with JYP.

The new Rain-Cube partnership will be interesting to watch play out, especially as the agency starts to creep up on JYP Entertainment as one of the biggest and best record labels in South Korea.

Rain has been very busy while serving his country in the service and was recently selected as a special representative for the World Peace Arirang Festival in Washington DC.

The singer has also said that he is looking to make his musical comeback very soon after finishing his duties as a soldier - and his fans are definitely looking forward to seeing what new music he will present under the tutelage of Hong Seung Sung.  

source : kpopstarz

willenette said: anjjo said:

[05-29] 13-05-29 Rain @ Consolatory Train

13-05-29 Rain @ Consolatory Train

Credit : @mongshari//terry0625 // @vividly12blue//쏭쏭잉//31sputnik /ratoka@rain-cloud.co.kr

Z13.jpg

z11.jpg

z12.jpg

Z7.jpg

Z8.jpg

Z9.jpg

Z10.jpg

z5%281%29.jpg

z6.jpg

Z2%285%29.jpg

Z3%282%29.jpg

Z4%283%29.jpg

z1(9).jpg

----------------------------------------------------

[05-29] [2 Fancam]13-05-29 Rain @ Consolatory Train

13-05-29 Fancam - Rain @ Consolatory Train
credit:ratoka@rain-cloud.co.kr

Credit : 효과 비

Credit : vividly12blue

Rain joins Cube Entertainment ahead of military discharge By Jonathan M. Hicap Published: May 29, 2013

2013_05_29_11_12Rain_640.jpg
Rain (Photos by www.newsen.com)

Asian pop star Rain has decided to join Cube Entertainment, which manages K-pop artists BEAST, 4Minute and G.NA., ahead of his scheduled discharge from the military this July.

This was announced by Hong Seung Seong, chief executive officer of Cube Entertainment, on the company’s website.

Rain, who enlisted in the military on Oct. 11, 2011, will be discharged on July 10.

“Now, in this spring of 2013, Rain and Hong Seung Seong again stand together at this new starting line. You'll be able to see the second phase of Rain's life unfold before your eyes, following his many feats as a singer, actor and producer,” the Cube CEO wrote, according to ENewsWorld.

Hong Seung Seong was the former president of JYP Entertainment. He established Cube Entertainment in 2008.

Rain debuted under JYPE in 2002 and was under the company until 2007 when he decided to form his own agency, J. Tune Entertainment.

Hong Seung Seong cast and trained Rain in his early career, ENewsWorld said.

“May holds memories of a spring I can’t forget, as it was when Rain, who later went on to become a global star, had his debut performance in 2002. We were happy as friends and supporters of each other, as we continued to support each other and at times give each other sharp advice,” Hong Seung Seong said.

He added, “We will rip out the shining pages of the past and look toward a new future. We will hold onto each other’s hands with passionate hearts and a deeper determination to go back to our original mindsets.”

In December 2010, it was announced that Rain's J. Tune Entertainment would be merged with JYPE, with Park Jin-Young, as the largest shareholder.

With Rain under Cube Entertainment, fans are asking what will happen to boy band MBLAQ, which was created by Rain under J. Tune Camp, a subsidiary of J. Tune Entertainment.

By adding Rain to the company, Cube Entertainment has boosted its lineup of artists to compete with the Big 3 in the K-pop industry: SM Entertainment, YG Entertainment and JYPE.

Source:http://www.mb.com.ph/article.php?aid=14424&sid=4&subid=26#.UaaSB9ijaZc

----------------------------------------------

Rain, makes contract with CUBE Entertainment "kept trust for 10 years"

2013/05/29

6073_1.jpg Rain, who is currently in military, is going to be with CUBE Entertainment.
Representative of CUBE, Jong Seung-Seong said, "We are keeping 10 years of trust with Rain. We are having our second start. Rain is about to hold our hands with determination of going back to start."
Hong Seung-Seong is the one who found Rain and made him a world star. He made Rain debut when he was working in JYP Entertainment.
He said, "May, 2002 is when Rain had his debut stage. We've been having a good relationship
as helper and friend. And we are standing together on the new start line in May, 2013."
And we've decided to look future rather than the splendid past. I want to thank Rain for choosing me even though there were many proposals."
Meanwhile, Rain is currently in the military, and will be discharged on July 10
Source:innolife.co.k

Rain to join Cube after military release

20130529001291_0.jpg
Rain (Rainy Entertainment Corp.)

Cube Entertainment CEO Hong Seung-seong announced on Tuesday that singer, actor and producer Rain has agreed to sign an exclusive contract with the agency after the star is discharged from his mandatory military service in July.

Hong previously served as the president of JYP Entertainment during the early stages of Rain’s career and was one of the first who cast and trained the young star in the making.

“You’ll be able to witness the beginning of Rain’s second wave now, who knows no limits and who has shown his potential by becoming a world-class entertainer,” said Hong in a press statement.

Rain entered the military in October 2011 where he has been serving as a PR officer for the Defense Media Agency. He is scheduled to be released from the military on July 10, when he will join his future label mates Beast, 4Minute and G.NA among others, and begin his activities under his new agency.

By Julie Jackson (juliejackson@heraldcorp.com)

Rain to join Cube after military release

20130529001291_0.jpg
Rain (Rainy Entertainment Corp.)

Cube Entertainment CEO Hong Seung-seong announced on Tuesday that singer, actor and producer Rain has agreed to sign an exclusive contract with the agency after the star is discharged from his mandatory military service in July.

Hong previously served as the president of JYP Entertainment during the early stages of Rain’s career and was one of the first who cast and trained the young star in the making.

“You’ll be able to witness the beginning of Rain’s second wave now, who knows no limits and who has shown his potential by becoming a world-class entertainer,” said Hong in a press statement.

Rain entered the military in October 2011 where he has been serving as a PR officer for the Defense Media Agency. He is scheduled to be released from the military on July 10, when he will join his future label mates Beast, 4Minute and G.NA among others, and begin his activities under his new agency.

By Julie Jackson (juliejackson@heraldcorp.com)