Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

My 1st Rain performance at the Arirang World Peace Festival Washington D.C. 5-8-13

credit : TonicNY -

rain-cloud.co.kr/

Maria (@TonicNY) Fan Account - Arirang World Peace Festival -May 8, 2013 - Warner Theatre, Washington D.C

"The Impossible became possible"

A bit late and a bit long, sharing my very first live Rain performance.  This fan account has no Rain sightings in and around Washington DC or at the theatre prior or after his performance.  Just extremely happy and grateful to have been able to attend. I have been part of Rain (Bi) fandom for just a little over one year and I am so hooked on his voice, music, dancing, acting, personality and

that beautiful smile.

As soon as I read the announcement here on The Cloud that Rain was coming to the US and performing at this event I immediately thought I must be there and I had high hopes that somehow I was going to get a ticket. Days went by and I started to realize that trying to attend this type of “private/military event” my chances were a big “0”. I had pretty much given up hope by the Thursday before the event and after numerous emails to Terri at CloudUSA (Thank you for the encouraging words to not give up hope) and several calls to the Sales Director at Warner Theatre who kept saying “no event information yet but please keep calling me ”. I made one last phone call ( almost didn’t ) to the Warner Theatre the morning of Monday, May 6th (Rain’s arrival date to the US) and when she said to me “I am glad you called, we have tickets and you will need to pick them up tomorrow between 2 and 5 pm“ that wasn’t what I was expecting her to say at all but it was music to my ears and was ecstatic (my intent was to always go on May 7th if I was able to get a ticket) .  I was

concerned just in case of transportation delays that I might not be able to get there on time so I also told her that I was coming from New York and asked her if she could save me one ticket and she said she would. I was so elated that I had finally reserved a ticket to the event and what a treat for me that the first time I was to see Rain perform live was on my birthday. 

Tuesday, May 7th - Off to Washington DC by train at 5AM after only having slept for like three hours at the most. I arrived at Washington DC Union Station around 11:30AM and it was RAINing very heavily. I went directly to the Warner theatre to meet with Sales Director in regards to showing her pictures of the flower arrangements that Terri at CloudUSA ordered to be delivered to Rain and Sangchu so she knew which arrangement was for whom. I also wanted to personally Thank her for being so friendly and nice each time I called. During our meeting, she promised she would make sure the flowers would get placed in Rain and Sangchu dressing rooms. She then gave me my event ticket so that I didn’t have to return due to the rain. I went to check in at a nearby hotel and decided that despite the rain I would attempt some sightseeing as Washington DC has so many great places to see and things to do. I went on a sightseeing bus. Around 4:30 pm towards the end of one of the tour routes I received a call from Terri telling me about A being stuck in traffic and driving from Georgia, that she wouldn’t make it on time to pick-up her tickets before 5pm and if I wouldn’t mind going to the theatre to pick them up. Knowing the feeling only too well of how much we all really wanted to be there, I happily agreed to go pick up the tickets.  At this time I was not nearby and took a taxi back to the theatre and was a bit nervous as the traffic in Washington DC is always heavy no matter what time of day it is and it was so close to 5pm. I arrived at the Box Office at around 4:50 pm and there was one person ahead

of me and the young lady at the box office kept answering phone calls so it was down to the last few minutes but I was able to eventually pick-up 2 tickets. I later met up with A from Georgia at the hotel to give her the two tickets and she became the first Rain fan I had met.

Wednesday, May 8th - I woke up pretty early as I was way too excited for the day to begin and for what it would bring. The rain had stopped and I still had time to do more sightseeing in the morning. The monuments, the Smithsonian museums, the White House, the Capitol all such beautiful sights (nothing seemed to compare to the most beautiful sight yet to be seen at the end of the day).   I was notified of a meet up in front of the theatre at 12:30pm which I joined.  I met M from Chicago and P and her sisters from Philadelphia and although A from Georgia was going to also join us, she was stuck in traffic. At first meeting we all felt really comfortable with each other and conversations kept flowing obviously primarily all about Rain and how we came to know of him and favorites songs, dramas and etc. all very loyal and dedicated Clouds. We had lunch together and after a couple of hours of getting to know each other, I had to leave to return to the hotel as I wasn’t wearing my CloudUSA shirt, didn’t have my event ticket with me and wanted to fully charge my camera, phone and etc. I returned to the hotel and met up with A and T from Georgia. At around 4:35 pm I received a text from M letting me know that Rain had just arrived and that they didn’t really get to see him as he ran into the theatre. They called out his name and the dancers turned around but Rain was already indoors.

Prior to the Event -

Myself, A and T returned to the theatre to join the other Clouds. While we were waiting in line to go in we saw many Korean/US Veterans and their families and friends.  I met a couple of Korean Veterans and Thanked them all for their service some even allowed me to take their picture.

Seeing other Clouds trading in their original tickets, I tried also. The new ticket still seemed far away from the stage. I decided to keep my original ticket which was mid balcony Row AA figuring I would still be able to take a good video due to the camera zoom. Once at my seat I was feeling very lonely as all the other Clouds I had met were not in my vicinity. I was also told by one of the ushers that it was a full house event and couldn‘t freely move to another seat after the event started. I took a chance and returned to the box office and asked them again if there were any closer seats left. When I looked at my new ticket and saw the seat number instantly had a huge smile on my face as it was Orchestra Left Row C Seat 13 (what a happy feeling!!! ) and I kept smiling all the way to my new seat which was close by the rest of the Clouds I had met and so close to the stage.

Before I got to my seat,  the Sales Director from Warner Theatre came to tell me that all the flower arrangements from CloudUSA had arrived and she had them placed in their dressing rooms just like I had explained and I thanked her for her time and all that she did to make it happen.

Loved the view from my new seat, it was the first seat on the far left of the row but still had a perfect view of the stage and so close. Started a conversation with the woman next to me only to find out that she had been the organizer of Rain’s concert at Madison Square Garden in NY back a few years ago and she mentioned that Rain was always very humble and great to deal with and didn’t have the “celebrity status” type of attitude and she also mentioned that the tickets to the concert sold really fast (wish I had known of Rain back then, I would have been there ) I did tell her about the fantastic Cloud fansites and that if she ever needed Clouds to promote, we are there to love and support Rain.

The event started and Sangchu and a young woman came on stage to MC for the full length of the event. The

event commemorated the Korean War Veterans with various speakers and medals distribution. It was announced that the official translator became ill and there was no replacement. Do wish there had been a translator to be able to understand the speeches. Sangchu appeared very at ease as the MC (he is quite handsome too) and a few times there were bursts of laughter, wish I

could have known what was being said. Then also a Hanbok fashion show with some really beautiful traditional Korean costumes and then several of very talented performers.

Finally Rain came on stage to close the event. One does lose all senses once he appears and although I was in the 3rd row I too

wanted to get an even closer look at him and moved from my seat and left my purse behind and good thing all hands and eyes were on Rain as it was still there when I returned. As you have seen in the videos he performed Hip Song and Instead Of Saying Goodbye. It felt surreal and amazing to finally have had the rare opportunity to see and hear Rain and his dancers perform live. In person he looks more handsome than the pictures (Rain cannot take a bad picture as he is so handsome) and some of the translations I received of when he was speaking in between songs, someone shouted to him that he was handsome and he replied to it (if anyone would like to kindly translate all he said in between songs, please and Thank You!).

I do always prefer the smaller concert venues instead of the mega arenas as it makes it more personable. My video ended with someone shouting “Love You” and yes we all sure do love him. Rain and Sangchu did a stellar job representing their country and the ROK Army at this very honorable event for the Veterans.

After the event - a few of us returned to the back of the theatre stage door area and just as we arrived a few feet away a black limo van pulled out onto the street and we realized we missed Rain leaving by only a minute or two. We saw 3 other Clouds coming towards us grinning from ear to ear and we all immediately knew what had just taken place (they have already shared their amazing fan accounts of meeting and greeting Rain) they were full of excitement and hearing their account right afterwards it felt like we had been right there

beside them while it happened. They are such supportive, loyal and dedicated Clouds and I am truly happy that they were the

lucky Clouds.

In closing -Rain brings together Clouds from all around the globe thru his music and new long lasting friendships develop. I am so glad I did not lose hope and the impossible became possible and I was able to see him perform live. It was a very memorable birthday like no other. It is so true what the presenter said about Rain,  he is a world class singer, entertainer and actor. 

Can't wait for a full live Rain concert !

Rain%2005-08-13%20c%20%28640x640%29.jpg

Arirang%20Collage%20A%20%28640x640%29.jp

Fan account about Rain
credit : huhuhuhu / DC

A DC fan read some accounts at the military cafe.

Last Saturday, 18 May, the person who wrote the account went to meet her boyfriend who is serving in the army.

At about 12 noon, she saw the entertainment soldiers gather at the west gate of DEMA.  Her eyes met that of Rain's.  And she wrote that she cannot forget the look of Rain's eyes^^

Not sure if it is the same person or a different person, in any case someone wrote that on Sunday, 19 May, Rain and other entertainment soldiers played basketball without wearing any tops^^  Her boyfriend told her about this during a telephone call and he is her "special agent"

An explanation on the Attention!!! My Rain Event

credit:huhuhuhu@rain-cloud.co.kr

The organizer of the event has received many video clips which are not performances by fans themselves.  Instead they select different performances of Rain and then re-created a video clip showing Rain's performance.

The intention of the event is to let fans demonstrate their love for Rain with their own performance of Rain's songs or dance moves.  You could participate as an individual or as a group.  The performer in the video should be the fans themselves and not Rain.

Rather than disqualifying those video clips showing Rain's performance, the organizer will accept them but such video will score very low marks.

All you need is your passion and your originality in creating your own version of Rain's songs or dances.  Have fun doing it and win some nice prizes!

[05-23] 13-05-23 Kfn - Rain @ Consolatory Train

13-05-23 Kfn - Rain @ Consolatory Train

credit : yoshiminchannel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2YmfjMMGko

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2YmfjMMGko

---------------------------------------------

[05-24] 130522 OBS_Unique Ent. News_Sang-chu mentions Rain in interview

130522 OBS_Unique Ent. News_Sang-chu @ Mighty Mouth mentions Rain in interview

Credit: scorpiola // scorpiolabi1 @ youtube

130523 Mentholatum Men

Credit: Mentholatum @ weibo//scorpiola@rain-cloud.co.kr

#曼秀雷敦男士专业护肤# 总以为在她面前拨动留海的动作很帅?但你注意到油光已经跑出来了吗?一抹清爽的控油水分保湿啫喱,才是成功约会的指定动作。啫喱中融入依楠木提取物,有效控油,更带来Lipomoist保湿紧致分子膜,有助维持肌肤水油平衡,让你时刻在她面前保持最吸引的清爽一面。[好棒]

753e36dejw1e4yhghzs7zj20ie0pngop.jpg

----------------------------------------------------

[05-24] Rain Music Class in in the Turkish Magazine

credit:oluperigelin@rain-cloud.co.kr/Rain Legend

Our "Rain Music Class" is in the monthly Turkish magazine named Korekolik^^

They say soo many good things about project, class, turkish clouds and of course about Rain^^

420289_517912921598465_1403341757_n(0).j

*** Well, when the reporter was asking RAIN I didn't expect any other reaction from him except turning down the interview. :))

130524 Arirang TV_Showbiz Korea_Rain returns from the U.S.
credit : scorpiola / arirangworld

anjjo said:

[05-24] 130522 OBS_Unique Ent. News_Sang-chu mentions Rain in interview

130522 OBS_Unique Ent. News_Sang-chu @ Mighty Mouth mentions Rain in interview

Credit: scorpiola // scorpiolabi1 @ youtube

13-05-25[Cloud Notice]Report on the settlement of accounts for Cloud membership fees reflecting expenses used for activities by the 8th administration in the first half of the year.

Posted by memo-rain on May 25, 2013

** 2013년 구름8기 상반기 정산.xls : 
Settlement of accounts for Cloud membership fees reflecting expenses used for activities by the 8th administration in the first half of the year.

☆ Report on the settlement of accounts for Cloud membership fees reflecting expenses used for activities by the 8th administration in the first half of the year. ☆

Hello, I'm the 8th administration’s executive member.

It is prescribed in the rules of the Cloud fan club that the membership fees reflecting expenses used for activities by the 8th administration must be reported twice a year.

Let me report on the activities of the 8th administration and settlement of accounts for the membership fees in a six-month period of my career as the 8th administration’s executive member. I was elected to the 8th Cloud administration's executive member in December, 2012.

The current remaining funds from the 8th Cloud administration’s membership fees are ₩145,538,851 in total, and the funds are expected to be used for a birthday event, an event to celebrate the day of his being discharged from the service, and fan meeting, etc.

Unless a bond of sympathy develops between the Cloud members around the world (ex: for donation, etc.) or it's absolutely necessary, you are never asked to separately participate in fundraising activities for the supporter fees. The remaining funds from the 8th Cloud administration’s membership fees will be used for Rain on important anniversary events.

I think a number of mistakes were due to inexperience. I ask all of you for your active participation and support for the rest of this year.

Supporters and I can do our work more efficiently and easily by taking your opinions.

(The table of the settlement of accounts for Cloud membership fees reflecting expenses used for activities by the 8th administration in the first half of the year 2013)

내용 : contents
수입 : income
지출 : expenditures
잔액 : balance
관련글 링크 : the links to the related articles

-회비 (이월) : membership fees (holdover funds)
-해약이자 (김지선) : the amount of interest accrued at the time 'Kim Ji Seon' closed the bank account.  
-서포트비(이월) : supporter fees (holdover funds)
-이자 (렌엔결산, 해약) : interest (settlement of accounts and cancellation by Rainy Entertainment)
-알투비잔액(렌엔) : R2B remaining funds (by Rainy Entertainment)
-내용증명발송 : dispatch of certificate of contents. 
-대구방문교통비 : transportation expenses for our visit to Daegu city.
-크리스마스서포트 : Christmas support activities.
-공문발송 : dispatch of official documents.
-결산이자 : interest accrued in deposit.
-발렌타인서포트: Valentine's Day support.
-계룡대 도시락서폿 : Gyeryongdae lunch box support.
-병장진급 : promotion to sergeant.
-구름물품 배송비 : delivery charge for Cloud goods.
-유니세프감사장 배송비 : delivery charge for a grateful letter from UNICEF.

The total income comes to 153,021,121
The total expenditure comes to 7,482,270
The remaining funds : 153,021,121-7,482,270=145,538,851  

★ Have a good weekend. An event for Rain's birthday and an event to celebrate the day of his being discharged from the service, will run next week.

source : http://rain-cloud.co.kr/board/view.asp?mstSeq=23&mstpSeq=&b...

---------------------------------------------------

Photo/Drawing

by raimy@rain-cloud.co.kr

Rain20130525aaa.JPG

[05-26] [Friends FM] 13-05-26 Rain @ Consolatory Train_Hip Song

[Friends FM] 13-05-26 Rain @ Consolatory Train_Hip Song

credit:ratoka@rain-cloud.co.kr

http://www.dailymotion.com/video ... rain-hip-song_music

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x107s6r_friends-fm-13-05-26-rain-consolatory-train-hip-song_music

---------------------------------------------------------
class="POST_TTL"Rain D-44

D-44
c0047605_018842.jpg

anjjo said:

13-05-25[Cloud Notice]Report on the settlement of accounts for Cloud membership fees reflecting expenses used for activities by the 8th administration in the first half of the year.

Posted by memo-rain on May 25, 2013

** 2013년 구름8기 상반기 정산.xls : 
Settlement of accounts for Cloud membership fees reflecting expenses used for activities by the 8th administration in the first half of the year.

☆ Report on the settlement of accounts for Cloud membership fees reflecting expenses used for activities by the 8th administration in the first half of the year. ☆

Hello, I'm the 8th administration’s executive member.

It is prescribed in the rules of the Cloud fan club that the membership fees reflecting expenses used for activities by the 8th administration must be reported twice a year.

Let me report on the activities of the 8th administration and settlement of accounts for the membership fees in a six-month period of my career as the 8th administration’s executive member. I was elected to the 8th Cloud administration's executive member in December, 2012.

The current remaining funds from the 8th Cloud administration’s membership fees are ₩145,538,851 in total, and the funds are expected to be used for a birthday event, an event to celebrate the day of his being discharged from the service, and fan meeting, etc.

Unless a bond of sympathy develops between the Cloud members around the world (ex: for donation, etc.) or it's absolutely necessary, you are never asked to separately participate in fundraising activities for the supporter fees. The remaining funds from the 8th Cloud administration’s membership fees will be used for Rain on important anniversary events.

I think a number of mistakes were due to inexperience. I ask all of you for your active participation and support for the rest of this year.

Supporters and I can do our work more efficiently and easily by taking your opinions.

(The table of the settlement of accounts for Cloud membership fees reflecting expenses used for activities by the 8th administration in the first half of the year 2013)

내용 : contents
수입 : income
지출 : expenditures
잔액 : balance
관련글 링크 : the links to the related articles

-회비 (이월) : membership fees (holdover funds)
-해약이자 (김지선) : the amount of interest accrued at the time 'Kim Ji Seon' closed the bank account.  
-서포트비(이월) : supporter fees (holdover funds)
-이자 (렌엔결산, 해약) : interest (settlement of accounts and cancellation by Rainy Entertainment)
-알투비잔액(렌엔) : R2B remaining funds (by Rainy Entertainment)
-내용증명발송 : dispatch of certificate of contents. 
-대구방문교통비 : transportation expenses for our visit to Daegu city.
-크리스마스서포트 : Christmas support activities.
-공문발송 : dispatch of official documents.
-발렌타인서포트: Valentine's Day support.
-계룡대 도시락서폿 : Gyeryongdae lunch box support.
-병장진급 : promotion to sergeant.
-구름물품 배송비 : delivery charge for Cloud goods.
-유니세프감사장 배송비 : delivery charge for a grateful letter from UNICEF.

The total income comes to 153,021,121
The total expenditure comes to 7,482,270
The remaining funds : 153,021,121-7,482,270=145,538,851  

★ Have a good weekend. An event for Rain's birthday and an event to celebrate the day of his being discharged from the service, will run next week.

source : http://rain-cloud.co.kr/board/view.asp?mstSeq=23&mstpSeq=&b...