Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

anjjo said:
I hope our US cloud sisters will be successful to watch Rain and stalk him if possible, and they can.  Can't wait for their sharings. :)

UPDATED INFO on Rain’s Appearance at the Arirang World Peace Festival in D.C.!

credit:
TerriKR@rain-cloud.co.kr

(Cross-posted from cloudusa.wordpress.com)

~Cloud Cover by Terri :-}, Managing Editor

We’ve just been informed that JIART will be sending an e-mail out to those of you who requested tickets for the World Peace Festival Event at Warner Theater in D.C.  Rain will be appearing on 5/8. Once notified, you must pick up your tickets at the Warner Theater between 2 and 5 tomorrow afternoon. (That’s 2:00-5:00 PM Eastern Standard Time.

This information came from the Warner Theater Sales Director, so it should be reliable.  However, please do remember that this is preliminary news and so details may change. More to follow as the news comes in… Terri :-}  And if you hear of any changes, please tweet them to us at @CloudUSA, so we can alert everyone.

To request your tickets from JIART, please see our earlier post here:  http://cloudusa.wordpress.com/2013/05/02/ticket-info-updated-contact-for-may-8ths-arirang-world-peace-festival-in-d-c/

Thank you,

Terri :-}

More from Terri -

We have an important last-minute tip on tickets to the event in D.C.

Latasha Jacobs, Sales Director at Warner Theater, has informed the Clouds who have been calling her that the representatives of JiArt are extremely busy, and so they may not be able to handle all of the e-mails they have been receiving. She recommends that people show up at the box office around 1:45 p.m. Tuesday, May 7 to see about picking up tickets. She will be at the table distributing tickets. She said to ask to speak with her IF YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVED AN E-MAIL RESPONSE FROM JIART regarding tickets. Please go earlier than later in case there is a line.

We’ve had three positive confirmations on this information about going to the theater to pick up tickets EVEN IF YOU DIDN’T GET A RESPONSE E-MAIL from JiArt. So, we’re going to take it as fact. That’s the only thing you can do if you want to try to get tickets at this point. So, if you have already planned your trip and you’re going to be there anyway, then what have you got to lose? GO. There are a LOT of things to do in D.C. besides try to see Rain anyway. So, please go and have FUN.

For directions to Warner Theater in D.C.: http://warnertheatredc.com/venue-directions/

anjjo said: [5 Fancam]13-05-04 Rain @ Family Rock Festival

by ratoka@rain-cloud.co.kr

credit : vividly12blue

Credit : kaebokku

Credit : HCYANG0115

credit : MJ萝卜头

watch Fancam here

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTUyMTc4NjE2.html

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTUyMTc5MjQ0.html

anjjo said:

13-05-06 Rain @ Incheon International Airport

Posted by memo-rain on May 7, 2013

Credit as tagged

--------------------------------------------

I hope our US cloud sisters will be successful to watch Rain and stalk him if possible, and they can.  Can't wait for their sharings. :)

UPDATED INFO on Rain’s Appearance at the Arirang World Peace Festival in D.C.!

credit:
TerriKR@rain-cloud.co.kr

(Cross-posted from cloudusa.wordpress.com)

~Cloud Cover by Terri :-}, Managing Editor

We’ve just been informed that JIART will be sending an e-mail out to those of you who requested tickets for the World Peace Festival Event at Warner Theater in D.C.  Rain will be appearing on 5/8. Once notified, you must pick up your tickets at the Warner Theater between 2 and 5 tomorrow afternoon. (That’s 2:00-5:00 PM Eastern Standard Time.

This information came from the Warner Theater Sales Director, so it should be reliable.  However, please do remember that this is preliminary news and so details may change. More to follow as the news comes in… Terri :-}  And if you hear of any changes, please tweet them to us at @CloudUSA, so we can alert everyone.

To request your tickets from JIART, please see our earlier post here:  http://cloudusa.wordpress.com/2013/05/02/ticket-info-updated-contact-for-may-8ths-arirang-world-peace-festival-in-d-c/

Thank you,

Terri :-}

More from Terri -

We have an important last-minute tip on tickets to the event in D.C.

Latasha Jacobs, Sales Director at Warner Theater, has informed the Clouds who have been calling her that the representatives of JiArt are extremely busy, and so they may not be able to handle all of the e-mails they have been receiving. She recommends that people show up at the box office around 1:45 p.m. Tuesday, May 7 to see about picking up tickets. She will be at the table distributing tickets. She said to ask to speak with her IF YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVED AN E-MAIL RESPONSE FROM JIART regarding tickets. Please go earlier than later in case there is a line.

We’ve had three positive confirmations on this information about going to the theater to pick up tickets EVEN IF YOU DIDN’T GET A RESPONSE E-MAIL from JiArt. So, we’re going to take it as fact. That’s the only thing you can do if you want to try to get tickets at this point. So, if you have already planned your trip and you’re going to be there anyway, then what have you got to lose? GO. There are a LOT of things to do in D.C. besides try to see Rain anyway. So, please go and have FUN.

For directions to Warner Theater in D.C.: http://warnertheatredc.com/venue-directions/

13-05-07 tvN - Baek Jiyeon's People Inside Talk about Rain

Posted by memo-rain on May 8, 2013

https://vimeo.com/65709364

-----------------------------------------------------

Though there is no English translation, this is related to the video above -

Dispatch reveals Kim Tae Hee and Rain were the easiest to track

May 08, 2013

20130507_1367927036_76913800_1_59_201305
Article: Dispatch "Rain and Kim Tae Hee was the easiest star couple to report"

Source:
TV Report via Naver

1. [+1,199, -67] Jo In Sung and Kim Min Hee was honestly a disappointment

2. [+1,162, -104] Kim Tae Hee, Jo In Sung, and Jang Dong Gun have odd taste in the people they choose to date

3. [+945, -96] They're only called a media outlet... when they do nothing but sasaeng-like activities;;;;

4. [+826, -16] Dispatch's best customer has to be Rain ㅋㅋ caught out with Jun Ji Hyun and Kim Tae Hee... I bet Rain wants to beat them all up ㅋㅋ

5. [+728, -32] I wish Korean stars would just date freely like Hollywood stars, without the need for sunglasses and whatnot... The Korean entertainment industry is too exclusive and heavily controlled by the government.

6. [+705, -21] Now go find the secrets of other stars

7. [+558, -23] The only skill you need as a journalist: stalking skills

8. [+492, -32] I still don't view them as journalists... Paparazzis maybe, but not journalists.

9. [+418, -66] What if Rain purposely made it easy because he wanted to show off that he's dating Kim Tae Hee

10. [+196, -9] So they're the faces of the infamous Dispatch journalists

For more comments, pls. read http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2013/05/dispatch-reveals-kim-tae-hee-and-rain.html

---------------------------------------------------

Rain mentioned -

class="cb b15"What Military Service Means For Kdrama Actors

May 08, 2013

a16c85a245c61523ce8d5f18e88a9f12.jpg

Korea has compulsory military service and kdrama actors are not exempt.

All men between the ages of 18 and 35 must serve a term of between 21 and 24 months. While some men can apply for a reduced enlistment time because they are the sole support of their families, being a handsome actor is no excuse for shortening your service.

When to enlist is a difficult decision for many actors as these years are often the height of their careers, but waiting too long and enlisting in your 30s can mean you are less prepared for the rigors of military life.

Once you enlist, you have to serve. Actor and singer Lee Joon Gi asked for a postponement because he was shooting a film, "Grand Prix," and planning to appear in a drama "Faith." He had to withdraw from both projects to report for duty.

Ji Hyun Woo, who appeared in "Queen Inhyun's Man," did get a one-month's enlistment delay while he recovered from an on-set injury.

While everyone has to go through basic training, some actors do not wind up carrying out many late night patrols. For example, So Ji Sub, who appeared in "Ghost," served as a public relations officer. Lee Jin Wook, who stars in "Nine: Nine Time Travels," worked at the Defense Media Agency. Rain also served with the Defense Media Agency and was appointed Honorary Ambassador of the Military. Jo In Sung, while on active duty, played with a military band.

Some actors decide to deal with this responsibility early on. This year, promising young actor Yoo Seung Ho, who starred in "Missing You," decided to enlist. Although his career was on the fast track, the 20-year-old wanted to get his service over with. He has completed his five weeks of basic training and is now serving as an active duty soldier.

Scheming to get out of military duty is not looked upon too kindly. In 2004, when it was discovered that actor Song Seung Hoon tried to avoid being drafted by taking medication to fail the physical exam, he was reviled in the press. The reaction was so strong that he apologized and enlisted immediately, eventually earning the rank of corporal.

Nor is it a good public relations move to take advantage of your celebrity status to get more than your fair share of free time.

That's what Rain discovered recently when he met with his girlfriend, actress Kim Tae Hee. Although he is allowed to leave base for official duties such as recording or performing, that does not mean he can use the time to meet his girlfriend.

On the plus side, actors rarely seem to have any trouble getting back in the kdrama game. Their temporary absence can make them even more popular. By fulfilling their military service, actors may also provide some "fan service." Netizens often comment that the physical demands of active duty can do a lot to enhance an actor's appearance, helping their favorite star to have a "post-army body."

A good example, say netizens, is Lee Dong Wook in "The Scent of A Woman."

Source:kdramastars

credit Rain Collage:as tagged.

anjjo said:

Dispatch reveals Kim Tae Hee and Rain were the easiest to track

May 08, 2013

Article: Dispatch "Rain and Kim Tae Hee was the easiest star couple to report"

Source:
TV Report via Naver

1. [+1,199, -67] Jo In Sung and Kim Min Hee was honestly a disappointment

2. [+1,162, -104] Kim Tae Hee, Jo In Sung, and Jang Dong Gun have odd taste in the people they choose to date

3. [+945, -96] They're only called a media outlet... when they do nothing but sasaeng-like activities;;;;

4. [+826, -16] Dispatch's best customer has to be Rain ㅋㅋ caught out with Jun Ji Hyun and Kim Tae Hee... I bet Rain wants to beat them all up ㅋㅋ

5. [+728, -32] I wish Korean stars would just date freely like Hollywood stars, without the need for sunglasses and whatnot... The Korean entertainment industry is too exclusive and heavily controlled by the government.

6. [+705, -21] Now go find the secrets of other stars

7. [+558, -23] The only skill you need as a journalist: stalking skills

8. [+492, -32] I still don't view them as journalists... Paparazzis maybe, but not journalists.

9. [+418, -66] What if Rain purposely made it easy because he wanted to show off that he's dating Kim Tae Hee

10. [+196, -9] So they're the faces of the infamous Dispatch journalists

For more comments, pls. read http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2013/05/dispatch-reveals-kim-tae-hee-and-rain.html

***Ahhh...............he's still on-duty uniform...............:)]

Rain @ Arirang World Peace Festival

credit : KathalinaMaarof //@tonicNY//@questsurfer//@lee24_ans / ratoka -

rain-cloud.co.kr/

0%288%29.jpg

1%28160%29.jpg

2%28101%29.jpg

3%2891%29.jpg

4%2873%29.jpg

5%2866%29.jpg

6%2864%29.jpg

7%2859%29.jpg

8%2862%29.jpg

9%2856%29.jpg

10%2849%29.jpg

11%2857%29.jpg

12%2846%29.jpg

13%2833%29.jpg

14%2837%29.jpg

15%2828%29.jpg

Rain @ Arirang World Peace Festival

credit : KathalinaMaarof //@tonicNY//@questsurfer//@lee24_ans// / ratoka -

rain-cloud.co.kr

class="username"@FrockYeah

source : http://www.christianitydaily.com/articles/72235/20130508/가수-비-워싱턴-공연-화려한-피날레.htm

1%28161%29.jpg

2%28102%29.jpg

3%2892%29.jpg

4%2874%29.jpg

5%2867%29.jpg

6%2865%29.jpg

7%2860%29.jpg

8%2863%29.jpg

17%2824%29.jpg

18%2815%29.jpg

[Fan Acct] Rain at Arirang World Peace Festival in Washington DC on May 9th, 2013

by  Cuckoo@rain-cloud.co.kr.

Finally, I can have one picture with Rain This 24 hours non-stop trip is worth. 

He performed as PR soldier in Washington DC for Arirang World Peace Festival in Washington DC in Warner Theater on May 8th, 2013.  The show started at 7:10pm.  Rain was the last guest of the show, he sang two songs -  "Hip Song" and "Instead of saying goodbye".

After show, I and other NY fan (called S)  went to backstage, originally just wanted to say goodbye to him.  However, the timing was too perfect to be true.  When we reached backstage, one USA fan (called G) already there.  I asked G if the black van was waiting for Rain, she said "Yes". Then, I said "He is coming out now".   In a second, Rain has already stood in front of us

He looked so happy and realized I and S immediately (honestly we didn't expect. Later, we guess that it's probably because I and S must welcome him from airport in his USA East Coast Trip, however, this time we didn't go Dulles Airport.)

He said "Good To See You" to both of us

Then, S asked him "You Know We Are From New York, Right?  

He replied "I Know I Know".

He pointed to me with his finger and said  "I remembered you".  

Then, I said "See You in July 10th"

Rain replied "Yes, Two Months, Two Months"

I gave him smile of course, then I opened my arms like seeing old friends, he saw it, he also opened arms, then we looked each other and mutually agreed giving a big hug to each other. 

I walked toward his chest slowly, I put my head on his chest, we have a good warm big hug like old friends.  His uniform material was not too good, I could the rough, because my face was on his chest.

Then, I said "See you in July 10th".

He said " Yes, two months, two months"

Then, G asked for photo, we all joined and got photo together.   (Thanks G)
S asked for individual photo. Rain accepted it and took it with her.
I was busy talking with him and hugging him, therefore I have no chance to ask for individual photo. 

At last, I gave him Pepero (빼빼로), he took it and returned with smileI believed it should be a good snack after work, right? Ji Hoon

Fan Acct by Cuckoo (aka nycuckoo)

[Acct]130508 Arirang World Peace Festival with Rain

Credit: Scorpiola@rain-cloud.co.kr.

Cuckoo and I went to the backstage exit after Arirang Festival ended to see Rain. we saw another Cloud Gee was already waiting for him there. We were thinking to see his car out only and never thought we would've had any chance to see him in person. Surprisingly when he walked out and was on the way to his car, he saw me and cuckoo. He came to us saying "good to see you" and he said he remembered us. He shook hands with us, gave each of us a warm hug, took a group picture with us and took a picture with me(only Rain & me ). I put my hand on his waist and he put one of his on mine. He was so skinny, as skinny as when he graduated from 5th Division in the military in November of 2011. He was so happy when he saw us. He seemed even more happier than when he performed on the Arirang Festival stage. I think it might be because cuckoo and I used to welcome him at the airport whenever he came to the East Coast no matter under what kind of weather, but he didn't see us this time when he arrived at Washington DC so he thought we left him.That's why he was so surprised when he saw us at the back stage exit. We talked to him a bit as we usually did when cuckoo and I saw him in New York. I asked "you know we are from New York right?" He said "I know I know!" Then cuckoo said "see you on July 10!" He was so happy with a big smile on his face and said "yes, July, two months, two months~" I'm on my way back to NY now and my phone is out of battery, so I have to stop my brief account here 

Since the pic of Rain and us is all over on the internet already so I will just put it without blocking our faces, when you see us one day, please don't hate us, we had never thought it would've been happened too, it was like a dream~

1305091229221477fd7ddb5021.jpg

============================

I also want to share some captures from the fancam I took last night

01%283%29.jpg

02%281%29.jpg

03%281%29.jpg

04%280%29.jpg

05%280%29.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10%2851%29.jpg

11%2860%29.jpg

12%2847%29.jpg

13%2834%29.jpg

14%2838%29.jpg

15%2829%29.jpg

16%2827%29.jpg

17%2825%29.jpg

18%2816%29.jpg

19%2814%29.jpg

20%2812%29.jpg

21%2810%29.jpg

22%2816%29.jpg

23%2812%29.jpg

24%287%29.jpg

25%286%29.jpg

26%285%29.jpg

27(7).jpg

[05-10] 13-05-09 KoreanWavesMedia - Rain @ Arirang World Peace Festival

13-05-09 KoreanWavesMedia - Rain @ Arirang World Peace Festival

Credit : KoreanWavesMedia/ratoka@rain-cloud.co.kr

-------------------------------------------------------

13-05-08 KorUStvDC - Rain @ Arirang World Peace Festival

credit : KorUStvDC/ratoka@rain-cloud.co.kr

Credit : . Patsi Koogle

---------------------------------------------------------------

13-05-07 KorUS.tv - Rain & Sangchu entering Heebeen restaurant near DC

Credit : KorUStvDC/ratoka@rain-cloud.co.kr

Exclusive Footage by KorUS.tv. Rain (비) and Sangchu (상추) came to Heebeen restaurant in Alexandria, VA near Washington DC the day before their live performance at the Arirang World Peace Festival

[More Pics]13-05-09 Rain @ Arirang World Peace Festival

Posted by memo-rain on May 9, 2013

13.jpg?width=750

10.jpg
11.jpg

anjjo said:

[05-10] 13-05-09 KoreanWavesMedia - Rain @ Arirang World Peace Festival

13-05-09 KoreanWavesMedia - Rain @ Arirang World Peace Festival

Credit : KoreanWavesMedia/ratoka@rain-cloud.co.kr

-------------------------------------------------------

13-05-08 KorUStvDC - Rain @ Arirang World Peace Festival

credit : KorUStvDC/ratoka@rain-cloud.co.kr

Credit : . Patsi Koogle

[More Pics]13-05-09 Rain @ Arirang World Peace Festival

Posted by memo-rain on May 9, 2013

[Dema]13-05-10 Rain @ Family Rock Festival
credit : ratoka - rain-cloud.co.kr/
source : http://www.dema.mil.kr/web/home/train?skin_type=S&menu_seq=591&&pseq=0

watch video here

http://www.dema.mil.kr/web/home/train?skin_type=S&menu_seq=591&&pseq=0

[HD Fancam]110508 Arirang World Peace Festival @ Washington DC

Credit: scorpiola // scorpiolabibi @ youtube@rain-cloud.co.kr

-------------------------------------------------

[05-07] 130507 Y-Star_Star News_ Rain interview at the airport

This video has Chinese+English+Bahasa Indonesia Subtitles, choose the subtitle language you prefer by clicking on the subtitle icon on the screen

http://www.viki.com/videos/22613 ... al-in-washington-dc

or

http://www.viki.com/videos/226138v-ys-rain-attends-world-peace-arirang-festival-in-washington-dc

<iframe src="http://www.viki.com/player/226138v" width="640" height="360" frameBorder="0"></iframe>

credit:scorpiola@ RAINLEGEND

13-05-10 Interview with taewan " C-Luv" mention Rain

credit:ratoka@rain-cloud.co.kr

source :

http://hiphopplaya.com/magazine/11180

000000.jpg?width=750

[English translation]

by 화니   2013.05.11

- Rain part in 태완 a.k.a C-Luv's interview with HIPHOPPLAYA -

태완 a.k.a C-Luv spoke as follows :

"Working on Rainism was one of the most memorable experiences of my life.
Rain's passion and efforts in this work as a composer made a great impression on me. Thank him very much for trusting me for the performance of the task.
Through this experience, I could realize how valuable being a producer is.
Rain and I were working together for a better output, and the cooperation seemed to result in a considerable synergy effect for the two.
He promised that if the album sells over 100,000 copies, he will buy me a large foreign car, but he has not kept his promise so far. Ji-Hoon, I am still confident that you will keep your word. haha.."

[update13-05-11 Rain (arrival)@ Incheon International Airport

credit:ratoka@rain-cloud.co.kr

source : @qnwlfjsgkscjswo //

class="username"@vividly12blue

A4%285%29.jpg

A5%280%29.jpg

A6%281%29.jpg

A7%281%29.jpg

A3%286%29.jpg

a2%2813%29.jpg

a1%2817%29.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------

[Fancam] 13-05-11 Rain (arrival) @ Incheon International Airport

Credit : vividly12blue//ratoka@rain-cloud.co.kr

Caps

hearts_pink.gif

974627c2fcb2142ab38ccd529f63a078.jpg

Source:rain-love2

[05-12] [Fan Acct]Trip to Washington DC to see Rain

Credit: Patsiii(Mustbenuts) @ CLOUDUSA

http://cloudusa.lefora.com/2013/ ... -to-see-rain/#post0

Trip to Washington DC to see Rain at the Arirang Peace Concert on 5/8/13

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was one of the fortunate CloudUSA Clouds to attend the Arirang Peace Concert in Washington DC. Here is my short fan account.

5/6 - 5/7 Prior to having tickets and fully expecting that I wouldn't get them, I replied to a CloudUSA forum post from Michele DeMarco informing her that I was going-----tickets or not. Even if my only option to possibly see Rain was to stand outside the theater, I was ready to do it. Luckily, I received that coveted confirmation letter from Jiart for the 3 tickets I had requested for me and my sisters. Michele graciously offered to pick up my tickets on 5/7 as I wasn't going to get to Washington until 5/8. Happy grin . Even though I was assured that someone else could pick up my tickets, the box office wouldn't honor that. Luckily, Michele was able to request the maximum allowed per person(4), so it all worked out...whew!!!

Plan wheels in full motion now..........Since it was confirmed that I was attending the festival, I knew I needed to equip myself with my Rain fangear. I made myself a CloudUSA Tshirt and 'enlisted' my nephew to make a CloudUSA poster which he did....nice job if I do say so.

5/8 Michele and I made arrangements to meet when I arrived in Washington which was around 11:45. We met Michele a little later in front of the theater. There were some other Clouds outside the theater from North Carolina who posed with us in the banner picture.

A little later, we met Maria and all of us had lunch together. I thoroughly enjoyed sharing our thoughts regarding our mutal admiration for Rain.After lunch, Michele and Maria needed to change clothes, charge phones, etc so we parted. My sisters and I were curious as to whether there would be a rehearsal so we went to the backstage area and waited around for about an hour. All we saw was the flower delivery truck come and go.  

Later in the afternoon we regrouped with the other clouds at the Starbucks across the street from the theater. It was funny because as we were walking to Starbucks, I noticed a Mercedes minibus outside the theater and for a moment thought someone(Rain) may be in it but then decided he wouldn't be in a mini-bus. How wrong was I? Shortly after we sat down outside Starbucks, we saw Rain(running), Sangchu, and his dancers going into the theater from that minibus. We could have died. Michele shouted "Rain"! His dancers turned around but I guess Rain didn't hear as he was moving pretty fast and it was pouring. So close........and yet....dahum!!!

The earliest we could get into the box office was 6:00 PM. Michele suggested that we try and upgrade our seats and I am so thankful for that suggestion.............our seats were changed from Balcony to 3rd and 4th row from the stage. (There is hardly any space between the stage and where the seats start). We were all soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo thrilled with our seats.The show started a little late (7:15) which normally wouldn't matter except that the last train going back to Philadelphia was at 10:10. With each new act, we were sweating whether we would have to leave before Rain came on which ended up being around 9:35. Even though we were already so close, we saw some others storming the stage so my sister and I just had to do the same.At one point, when he come over to our side of the stage, we were so close we could have touched him. It was so exciting.....I'm still "in the clouds" about it.

I planned on videoing the entire appearance but , idiot that I am, found out that I only taped the second song. Some of it had to be edited out because a couple pushes and shoves caused thecamera to go whacky. I will post what I have for what it's worth.We ran our cloud butts off to get that last train and made it....all of us had the most wonderful day...well could be better than spending the day with such nice Clouds and then seeing Rain just a few feet away ????

Patsiii(Mustbenuts)

washbanu.jpg?thumb=1

S1050010.JPG?thumb=1

credit:scorpiola@ RAINLEGEND

--------------------------------------------------------

[05-12] [Fancam] 130511 Rain @ Incheon Airport

Fancam by 부지런한천재® // terry820625 @ youtube