Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

Guest fatgrrl_slim

^^ That pic already made a tour. :lol: It was actually originally posted at the SHK thread here in soompi.

Guest raspb3rry

Trio is the artist. Actually, that's a very old song. I think I was in high school when that came out... (hint: it's been 12 years since I graduated from college, so... do the math. :lol:)

BTW, here's the Pepsi World Cup CF that only has Xtina:

I guess this is the one that's gonna be shown elsewhere... :(

Thanks for clearing that up hehe. It's an addictive song, esp the "da da da" part;; I like Bi's version much more :D. It kinda sounds like the "Sakata" song for Rice Crackers hahaha... "sa..ka..ta" :P. Anyways, I made 3 gifs of my fav parts...well, all the Bi parts are favourites :D.

pepsi_rain.gifpepsi_rain2.gifpepsi_rain3.gif

I love the last two hehe ^^!

Guest freya1507

Bam, you are cute as usual.. :D

-- I have no idea why "I don't love you, so you don't need to love me" on the CF screen.

Is it the lyrics of the "DADA" song?...how the script related to pepsi?...I am confused also

It says "Trio", that's the artist? 3 artists?

jin no its not related to the cf... ich lieb dich nicht, du liebest mich nicht ... (i dont love you, you dont love me) are the original lyrics of this song from the 80ies...

Trio is the group, as i said some page before ... ;)

a german group, 3 men

the Chinese words on screen is

"I don't love you, and you don't need to love me" kekeke

pepsi33hs.gif

omg love the ponytail and the open vest :phew::sweatingbullets::vicx:

Guest strawberry-

:rolleyes: im one of us who watched last football game Korea VS Togo... cause i know Bi also watched it too.. hahahhahahhaha....:D look what Bi has done to us.....

n now i drink Pepsi.... :P coz Bi

n biers... thanks for links... !!!!

the CF is good.... n thank God... she's already merit!!!!! :lol:

here.. juz uploaded the song for ya

here you go, dear,

Thks my dear(s) for the prompt help. Appreciated

saw this at tsinoy forums , full house thread.

The banner read: 'Guys, stay away from my woman !!'

Loved the pic......Stay away from my woman......hehehe

Gosh....his pony tail is hot. Aisshh Sexi -sh.

I was watching Korea vs Togo last nite at a cafe with another girlfrend of mine (Shinwa's fan) but last nite we unite as one :lol::lol: cos we are the 'Reds' Korea supporter. Ok their next match is Korea Vs Switzerland.

Strawberry - i know what you mean. This is call Bi infection .....

* watch football

*coke ---> pepsi

*Hk drama ---->kdrama

*Nokia ----->pantech

Guest Rayndrop

Trio is the artist. Actually, that's a very old song. I think I was in high school when that came out... (hint: it's been 12 years since I graduated from college, so... do the math. :lol:)

BTW, here's the Pepsi World Cup CF that only has Xtina:

I guess this is the one that's gonna be shown elsewhere... :(

Re: the jeans, am I the only one who's disturbed that he's been using the same old pair for the past two years?? :blink: Dude, you're earning millions... get some new clothes... :lol:

The longer you wear the jeans, the more snug it becomes....:P

My favourite jeans are the oldest pair too. :lol:

[Edit] I prefer the one with Bi....Actually, I prefer one with only Bi...hehehehe

Guest docirene

^^ That pic already made a tour. :lol: It was actually originally posted at the SHK thread here in soompi.

ooppss. sorry, you're correct. actually the bikyo red tees pic came after a series of pics and i only copied and pasted this last pic. above it are the ff. words:

and a PSed pic of bikyo: thanks to wloi @ soompi and her friend.

The banner read: 'Guys, stay away from my woman !!'

havent visted the shk thread for awhile. ok i will. thx :)

Thanks for clearing that up hehe. It's an addictive song, esp the "da da da" part;; I like Bi's version much more :D. It kinda sounds like the "Sakata" song for Rice Crackers hahaha... "sa..ka..ta" :P. Anyways, I made 3 gifs of my fav parts...well, all the Bi parts are favourites :D.

pepsi_rain.gifpepsi_rain2.gifpepsi_rain3.gif

I love the last two hehe ^^!

love them all, your gifs! thx for sharing, raspb3rry, you are sweet! cant w8 to upload them on my cf.

Guest QtyAngel29

Singer Rain to Perform to Repay Fans

bl6ro.jpg

Asian star Rain is keen on returning the love he has received from his Asian fans. He plans to donate part of proceeds from a concert tour of 11 Asian nations scheduled for December to those same countries through various donation programs.

“It won’t be a simple donation. Rain will involve himself in raising funds and developing donation programs that meet each nation’s needs,” Lee In-Kwang, the president of Star-M Planning, the performance agency in charge of Rain’s Asian tour, said during a phone interview with Yonhap News. “He is now considering building schools to fight illiteracy in China and some Southeast Asian nations, but detailed plans will be made available in September.”

This is not the first time that the top singer has tried helping Asian nations in need. Late last year, he cooperated with the Green Fund, an environmental organization, to build wells in several Asian nations suffering from the absence of proper water supply facilities. He donated all the proceeds from the sales of products promoting him. He will also participate in a Pepsi Cola-sponsored charity for Asian youths in need scheduled to be held in Hong Kong in November.

Meanwhile, a Pepsi commercial featuring Rain, who is Pepsi’s model for Chinese-speaking nations, and U.S. pop diva Christina Aguilera singing a song together against the backdrop of a soccer stadium has been released in China, Hong Kong and Taiwan. His agency, JYP Entertainment, said that the two stars were so busy that they separately shot the commercial and recorded the song.

Rain will release his fourth album on Oct. 15 in Korea before embarking on his Asian tour on Dec. 14, which kicks off in Seoul.

source: KBS Global

Jun 14, 2006 KST 16:26

aww oppa is so nice this brought tears to my eyes honestly :tears: he is so nice...thats why we all love him he is so great...gota love him...he is so willin to help others all the time

new TTL from cyworld.com

3354806133ga.jpg

37128006134ux.jpg

38263306130ve.jpg

391280006139jy.jpg

credit:rainhk

aww thx for all these pics he looks great

Guest xicelia

raspb3rry!!

I like ur sign!!!

really cooooooooooooool!!!!

she is ....christina?!right?

I like both of them!!!!!

Guest taralee

Hello Biers / Clouds,

Did JYP establish Korea Cloud Fan Club and Japan Cloud Fan Club together?

Y is there a Benamoo when there's cloud Korea?

Freya, thanks for your clarification. I learnt a lot :)

Bam, you want to kill me again :w00t::sweatingbullets: In the last day, I cancelled the RTR HMV order,

but feel very upset. Really can't see anything related to RTR..Why can't JYP release an international

version with korean,Japanese,English and Chinese all together. I bet everyone would be happy with the

universal version, biers who can't afford may save money for months to buy later...meanwhile,

in JYPE side, they can get most benefit from it......or they make an annoucement beforehand,

sucha as this is japanese version, an international version is coming up...

For korean version, it's 70US$, shipping fee is the same,around 35US$, total cost is 100-105US$,

just 30US$ short of Japanese version...the big concern is don't know it comes with English sub..

if not...I am gonna sharpen my knife...... In the waiting period, I have to struggle to avoid pics/caps

posted by some showoffers.....:)

I am waiting for your long essay,dear :D

Guest freya1507

Freya, thanks for your clarification. I learnt a lot :)

Bam, you want to kill me again :w00t::sweatingbullets: In the last day, I cancelled the RTR HMV order,

but feel very upset. Really can't see anything related to RTR..Why can't JYP release an international

version with korean,Japanese,English and Chinese all together. I bet everyone would be happy with the

universal version, biers who can't afford may save money for months to buy later...meanwhile,

in JYPE side, they can get most benefit from it......or they make an annoucement beforehand,

sucha as this is japanese version, an international version is coming up...

For korean version, it's 70US$, shipping fee is the same,around 35US$,totally cost is 100-105US$,

just 30US$ shorter of Japanese version...the big concern is don't know it comes with English sub..

I am waiting for your long essay,dear :D

nothing jin :D a least one time i can give some info some others may not have B) ... so i think i'm the only "old" german here in bi topic ... happy to help out :)

yes i also hate the game JYPE is playing with the dvd stuff ...was the same with rainyday concert dvd ...first the expensive japanese one without any info that there will be soon a korean +engl one ...

and now again ...hate this ...looks like just a stratege to pull fans the money out of pockets :angry:

Bam, you are cute as usual.. :D

-- I have no idea why "I don't love you, so you don't need to love me" on the CF screen.

Is it the lyrics of the "DADA" song?...how the script related to pepsi?...I am confused also

For Bi, I bet he wants to say "when I give you the cold face, actually I want you to love me more" :D

-- I love the ponytail hair....yes...I agree he has hair extension. Reading the news, Christina shot

the CF this Feb, and Bi just finished it recently, around May-June..

-- I read the news about the poll, which pair do you think suit the two main rols of "a better tomorrow".

don't know why they pair bi with LBH, not JDG instead?..anyway, there are the rumors of korean version

"a better tomorrow" here and there...anything uncertain until the real announcement is released.

In today's news, a reporter called the representative of pan-Asia regarding to the poll at Yahoo korea.

Got reply that the deal is in negociation, still pending. Based on the investment fund allocated, most

probably one HK actor and one korea actor will take the roles. The poll has nothing to do with their

decision.

Due to bi's busy schedule, he will not film another movie until next summer. I think the chance for him

to take the role of "a better tomorrow" is quite slim.. :unsure: we will see then..

About the lyric - I am stil trying to understand it... the relation with pepsi??

I heard he said.. I don't know you.. and you don't know me.. :lol:...

and I tot the next line would be - But we love the same thing PEPSI... ^_^ ..

And C'tina - look like a barbie doll... you know the one that have been "played" with

for years.. look at the cap... the hair .. urgghhh....

I like C'tina - but this time.. PEPSI didn't do it rite for C'tina... Unlike URI Bi... :lol:

BTW - About Bi in "a better tomorrow"

I hate when he is being compared to anyone... I hate it soooo much...

And this is the reason I'm not to keen about it. But since I looooovee to see him act

I guess... I wouldn't mind??.. :huh:

The reason I hate it is because people would start comparing to original actor.. and normally

the original - would be better... like first love, first kiss.. first s.x ...

It can't be helped.... but I'm not saying that remake would not be as good as the original..

I believe there's other "successful" remake...

Like King Kong.. no matter how great "new" King Kong (movie) - I would always remember

the old ones... kinda like the old ones... :lol: ..

Like My Girl and I - I love the original - The Japanese version... and Meteor Garden - I prefer

the taiwanese to Japan version... I dun know - it could be it's better.. it could be Jerry or Zaizai

or vannes... It's not important.. I just love the first one compare to second...

I hate to see people comparing him to leslie... (I believe this is the role that would fit him) ..

You can never be compared to a "legend" ... Yup I consider Leslie - one of the legend ..

But I guess we don't have to worry so much about it.. he's schedule is full...

And one more thing....

Bi - take some rest... come back fresh... You look so "disturbed" -- like the world is on your shoulder..

take a rest.. come to malaysia - go to tioman.. I promise no one will recognize you.. if you have a girlfren..

bring her there... go snorkeling... feed the fish.. sunbath.. just relax..

no media, no handphone.. no schedule.. no PA (that alway disturb you :fury: ... that kept wiping your sweat,

pull your hair... twist your jacket... re-tie your bandana.. fanned you.. fiddling with you... aren't you tired??)

leave them behind and just enjoy .. and rest.. come back freshhhhh and new... WOKEY???

Gimme five ....

Freya, Bam, give both of you high five.

For the photobook, I don't think JYP makes the smart move..a lot of foreign fans must get hurt.

Hearsay, he didn't agree to release korean version at first, then changed his mind lately..

Bam,I am the one who doesn't want Bi to cast in the korean version "a better tomorrow",

so agree with you, no matter how good the new one is, it will be always compared with the

original copy....and most people would keep the legend in their heart forever..........

not to say Bi gonna compare with leslie, who is the only Chinese entertainer in the same

class with bi, multi-talented, can act,dance,sing and has good taste of dressing.

I prefer Bi takes a fresh new role, such as "face off" character directed by John wu himself..

Have to admit, Chinese action movie is much better than korean's...full of imagination and creations.

If he can cast a hollywood movie, it should be a big bang with sleek sexy outlook and stunning fighter skills.

am I day dreaming? :sweatingbullets: