Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

Guest lexus123

Hello everyone! I am a KTH fan and I will always support what or whomever is at the bottom of KTH's heart! I found this video of Rain Bi and KTH and deliberated with myself if I should post it here or not, but ended up posting it! I hope you like it! 

Guest fantast1k1

Hello everyone! I am a KTH fan and I will always support what or whomever is at the bottom of KTH's heart! I found this video of Rain Bi and KTH and deliberated with myself if I should post it here or not, but ended up posting it! I hope you like it! 

@Lexus123: thanks for sharing the vid...they really look cute together...same here, I'm more of a Rain admirer...if he's happy with KTH, I'm wishing them the best...

Is Kim Tae Hee Hiding Something?

January 29, 2013

ystar.jpg

actress-kim-tae-hee-wearing-a-korean-tra

Kim Tae Hee was recently spotted in a hanbok store in Incheon accompanied by her manager, which is the first time she’s been seen since the announcement that she and Rain are dating. A representative of the store revealed that she came to get fitted for custom hanboks for her upcoming drama Jang Ok Jung. On leaving the store, Kim Tae Hee smiled at the reporters who were waiting to ask about her relationship with Rain. When the bombardment of questions followed, she was taken back and refused to answer any questions about her relationship with the international heartthrob.

Does she owe it to her fans to talk about her relationship, or is it nobody’s business but her own?

(Source: www.news.nate.com)//http://blog.dramafever.com/2013/01/what-is-kim-tae-hee-hiding/#comments

-----------------------------------------------------------------

[01-30] [Dramafeve]Netizens Think Rain and Kim Tae Hee

[29-Jan-13][Dramafeve]Netizens Think Rain and Kim Tae Hee Won’t Last

read the news here

http://blog.dramafever.com/2013/ ... -tae-hee-wont-last/

credit:ratoka@Rain Legend

anjjo said: Is Kim Tae Hee Hiding Something?

January 29, 2013

Kim Tae Hee was recently spotted in a hanbok store in Incheon accompanied by her manager, which is the first time she’s been seen since the announcement that she and Rain are dating. A representative of the store revealed that she came to get fitted for custom hanboks for her upcoming drama Jang Ok Jung. On leaving the store, Kim Tae Hee smiled at the reporters who were waiting to ask about her relationship with Rain. When the bombardment of questions followed, she was taken back and refused to answer any questions about her relationship with the international heartthrob.

Does she owe it to her fans to talk about her relationship, or is it nobody’s business but her own?

(Source: www.news.nate.com)//http://blog.dramafever.com/2013/01/what-is-kim-tae-hee-hiding/#comments

[01-30] [Dramafeve]Netizens Think Rain and Kim Tae Hee

[29-Jan-13][Dramafeve]Netizens Think Rain and Kim Tae Hee Won’t Last

read the news here

http://blog.dramafever.com/2013/ ... -tae-hee-wont-last/

credit:ratoka@Rain Legend

@willinette and @anjjo : well I think KTH don't want people just focus about her relationship with Rain. That's why she choose not answering and just give her smile. Is not that she's avoiding the reporter by hiding her face like one of actress that I know fufufufu

class="entry-title"Kim Tae Hee spotted for the first time after announcing relationship with Rain

Jan. 30, 2013

20130129_kimtaehee_hanbok.jpg

Kim Tae Hee was spotted for the first time after going public with her relationship with Rain.

Y-STAR‘s ‘Live Star News‘ showed footage of Kim Tae Hee visiting a hanbok store for her upcoming drama ‘Jang Ok Jung, Living in Love‘. Because she would be playing a Joseon fashion designer, Kim Tae Hee was fitted into the clothes she would be wearing on screen and checked over all the sizes herself.

The store employee commented, “Kim Tae Hee tried everything on and [decided on] what was the prettiest for [the drama character's] concept. She was very pretty.

Even though the press surprised her, she never lost her smile in front of the cameras. However, when a reporter asked her about Rain, she showed surprise and left quickly.

Source:allkpop

[01-31] 130130 Arirang TV_Showbiz Korea_Stars who are active as celebrity soldie

130130 Arirang TV_Showbiz Korea_Stars who are active as celebrity soldiers_Rain edit

Credit: scorpiola // scorpiolabi1 @ youtube

http://youtu.be/dmkPZbgWixI

attachment.php?aid=46835&noupdate=yesProduce_0%5B09-01-41%5D.JPG

credit:scorpiols@ RAINLEGEND

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

class="entry-title"WBW: Idols to Actors

Jan. 31, 2013

This past Saturday, CNBLUE were guests on the Korean variety show ‘Quiz That Changes the World’ and one of the topics was how each member had acted in a K-drama this past year, all with success. It seems these days that most of our favorite idol singers also moonlight as actors between albums (or maybe it’s the other way around) but the singer turned actor isn’t a new phenomenon in K-pop. Many of the old school idols have gone onto big acting careers once TV executives realized that idol singers bring with them a huge, built-in audience. So this week, we’ll take a look some of the more successful idol to actor conversions… maybe next time, we’ll look at some that didn’t turn out so well.

skipped  .     .    .     .

skipped     .      .      .      .

Idol-Actors Today

20130130_wbw_more.jpg

skipped     .      .     .     .      .

skipped      .      .      .     .

But there’s more. We also have famous soloists who benefited from acting as well. Back then we had rivals Rain and Se7en who to took a stab at acting, the former having the more successful career. These days we have singers like Seo In Guk who starred in ‘Love Rain‘, ‘Reply 1997‘, and ‘Rascal Sons‘ last year and even snagged a chart topping OST single, “All For You” at the end of the year because of it.–

We only brushed upon the surface of idols who traded their mics for acting. Who are some idols that you think we should have included?

Source:http://www.allkpop.com/2013/01/wbw-idols-to-actors

anjjo said:
class="entry-title"WBW: Idols to Actors

Jan. 31, 2013

This past Saturday, CNBLUE were guests on the Korean variety show ‘Quiz That Changes the World’ and one of the topics was how each member had acted in a K-drama this past year, all with success. It seems these days that most of our favorite idol singers also moonlight as actors between albums (or maybe it’s the other way around) but the singer turned actor isn’t a new phenomenon in K-pop. Many of the old school idols have gone onto big acting careers once TV executives realized that idol singers bring with them a huge, built-in audience. So this week, we’ll take a look some of the more successful idol to actor conversions… maybe next time, we’ll look at some that didn’t turn out so well.

skipped  .     .    .     .

skipped     .      .      .      .

Idol-Actors Today

skipped     .      .     .     .      .

skipped      .      .      .     .

But there’s more. We also have famous soloists who benefited from acting as well. Back then we had rivals Rain and Se7en who to took a stab at acting, the former having the more successful career. These days we have singers like Seo In Guk who starred in ‘Love Rain‘, ‘Reply 1997‘, and ‘Rascal Sons‘ last year and even snagged a chart topping OST single, “All For You” at the end of the year because of it.–

We only brushed upon the surface of idols who traded their mics for acting. Who are some idols that you think we should have included?

Source:http://www.allkpop.com/2013/01/wbw-idols-to-actors

[Old pic]Rain with Kim Sung Soo

credit : DC //ratoka@rain-cloud.co.kr

비느님 with 성수형아

일본같은데ㅋ
성수횽이랑언제가신거지ㅎ
돌아다니다가 건졌는데
문제되는사진이면 말해줘

dc(1).jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

class="title"Cloudy Day: Fan art, inspired by Rain

by: Stephe@Cloud USA on January 30, 2013.

“Discovery Channel/Hip Korea Rain”, penciled by artist Nao. Posted by raimy @The Cloud Photo Board.

Guest fantast1k1

Thank you all for sharing articles about Rain.
KTH and Rain are both lucky to have found each other. I can't help but thinking that they must have found attraction while doing the Coupang commercial. They were just too cute there. With the KTH sighting, its better to not say anything at this point. I've seen Rain's guest appearances on TV shows on YT and there's one where he was joking on  camera that's he's lonely and needed someone to love. I don't know much about KTH's lovelife but seems like her ideal man in past interviews sounds like Rain. I've also read some comments where someone saying KTH could have done better and vice versa. These people are just plain jealous. Why can't they just be happy, these two are attracted to each other. Rain is such a catch and so does KTH. They both exudes self-confidence and both are beautiful. So why not?  Rain is not bit intimidated by KTH's popularity because he's popular himself. He's funny, manly, cute and she's sweet and thoughtful. KTH needs a boyfriend in Rain's caliber. And Rain probably was attracted to KTH because she's self-assurred, independent and not clingy. They're perfect. Hopefully, they'll marry and have a wonderful family....haaayy! love moves in mysterious ways...what a love story to tell their future children:x

anjjo said:

Military tightens rules for celebrity soldiers

2013-01-25 @ http://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/nation/2013/01/116_129482.html

By Jun Ji-hye

Singer Rain
The defense ministry on Thursday said that it has set up new rules limiting leave entitlement for entertainers serving mandatory military service after growing criticism from the public that ordinary conscripts have far less leave entitlement.

“Considering growing criticism on the alleged preferential treatment for the entertainment soldiers, we agreed to make some rules regarding their leave,” a ministry official told The Korea Times over the phone asking for anonymity.

“From now on, when they leave the base for official duties such as choreography, rehearsals or to record songs, they must be accompanied by a military official. In such cases, they cannot stay off base overnight and must obey a 10 p.m. curfew,” he said. 

The move came after top star Rain, currently halfway through his mandatory two-year military service, became embroiled in controversy early this month after reports in the media that he used time allocated for official duties away from the military base he was stationed at to pursue  a relationship with top actress Kim Tae-hee, meeting with her every weekend in December.

After the love story surfaced, many critics complained that Rain was able to enjoy his private life while ordinary soldiers remained confined to their barracks.

Some netizens even called for an end to the preferential treatment of entertainers serving in the military.

The ministry official admitted it was true that entertainers tend to have more vacation time and time off base than ordinary soldiers. But, he added this is because they earn their extended leave entitlement.

“As entertainment soldiers perform at many outdoor events including music concerts, vacation time has been given in appreciation of this,” he said.

The official also said that under the new rules, if vacation time is due, the ministry will now apply the same rules on entertainers as it does to ordinary soldiers.

“On average, entertainers have received twice as many vacations as ordinary soldiers. We will tighten control of this so that such a thing never happens again,” he said. According to the material submitted last October by the ministry to Rep. Jin Sung-joon of the Democratic United Party, the average number of holidays that entertainers took amounted to 75 days, while those for ordinary soldiers were 43 days.

Rain, the 31-year-old singer, whose real name is Jung Ji-hoon, faces confinement as a disciplinary action for pursuing private matters on military time. He will be discharged in July.

jjh@ktimes.co.kr,

Kim Jae Yook talked about Rain in his radio programme

credit:huhuhuhu@rain-cloud.co.kr

In his radio programme on 25 January, DJ Kim Jae Yook invited Lim Ju Huan as his guest.  Lim is currently the squad commander in their unit and will be discharged soon in February.  Kim asked if Corporal Jung Jihoon will be Lim's successor as squad commander.  One guest asked, "isn't this already decided, hehe?".  As they discussed, DJ Kim said "if he won't do it, then who will, hehe?"  He added that the current consensus and atmosphere is to convince Corporal Jung Jihoon to be the squad commander^^!per_22.gif?v=2

In the same programme on 31 January, DJ Kim said "I spent time with Corporal Jung Jihoon today. He is a man of great strength and it makes me happy to spend time together with him!"etc_14.gif?v=2

Some info from Stephe -

class="title"[soldier account] Kim JaeWook: “I spent time with Cpl. Jung Jihoon today. He is a man of great strength.”

Cloud cover by: Stephe@ Cloud USA on February 3, 2013.

He most certainly is, as those who really know him will attest, rather than those who don’t and are simply sitting in their armchairs at home, judging.

Kim JaeWook (*note: name correction) went in about three months before Rain, which means that he should be coming out of that military hell hole soon (April, maybe?) after Lim JuHwan. Thank God! JuHwan and JaeWook will be back to their chosen careers, with Rain and KCM to follow. ^@@^

°

KimJaeWookRadiojumam_CUSA

Posted by huhuhuhu @The Cloud Rain News Board, as heard on Corporal Kim JaeWook‘s show on military radio Friends FM 96.7, radiojumam:

Kim Jae Yook talked about Rain in his radio programme

In his radio programme on 25 January, DJ Kim Jae Yook invited Lim Ju Huan as his guest.  Lim is currently the squad commander in their unit and will be discharged soon in February.  Kim asked if Corporal Jung Jihoon will be Lim’s successor as squad commander.  One guest asked, “Isn’t this already decided, hehe?”  As they discussed, DJ Kim said “If he won’t do it, then who will, hehe?”  He added that the current consensus and atmosphere is to convince Corporal Jung Jihoon to be the squad commander^^!

In the same programme on 31 January, DJ Kim said, “I spent time with Corporal Jung Jihoon today. He is a man of great strength and it makes me happy to spend time together with him!”

13-02-03[Cloud Notice]We gather opinions on an event to celebrate Valentine's Day

Posted by memo-rain on February 4, 2013

Hi, I'm 'Kang Sang Yeon' who is a Cloud executive board member.

As some of Cloud members have expressed their opinions on how to proceed an event to celebrate Valentine's Day, let us begin to gather your opinions from today without any further delay because the Lunar New Year holiday will be arranged to coincide with a period for preparation for the event.

Would you choose between the two offers below by giving a number?
1. Sending Rain gifts on the basis of Cloud organization.
2. Sending Rain gifts individually.

The military requested us to refrain from sending gifts to the unit for the time being where Rain is currently serving, and we'll send them to Rainy Entertainment.
We are recruiting supporters and will proceed the job after deciding on the content of the event by discussing with the chosen people.

* Period of making submissions relating to this event : 3 February 2013~Midnight on 5 February 2013.

source : http://www.rain-cloud.co.kr/board/view.asp?mstSeq=23&mstpSeq=&a...

Rain Collage

893818a96208a6302c8e865610ed7011.png

Credit:as tagged